March 28, 2024, 07:45:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #30 06/27/05 Monday-PM_Tues AM  (Read 229002 times)
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #380 on: June 27, 2005, 11:17:18 PM »

Quote from: "Lausa"
Quote from: "arubagirl"
So everything that your government tells you, that's accepted as fact?

Uhm, okay.

We get both information and disinformation from our government, imo.  Certain areas I question more than others.

(repeat question:  anyone know when Caligirl's surgery was?  Today?  Tomorrow?)

aruba girl, IMO Americans have had a healthy disrust of government since the founding of the republic and i do not think anything has changed.  it is written right into the constitution.  there is plenty of reason not to trust the government.   Look at this case.  They (politicians, FBI) make a show of helping out and in the end poor jug realizes he has been had by them too as he clearly had written all over his face and as much as said tonight.  I liked the jug i saw tonight.  he pressed all the buttons, put his all into it and it has come to this a month later.   no natalee, not body no case that we can tell.
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #381 on: June 27, 2005, 11:17:23 PM »

Diasabra famia, conocirnan y amigonan a compania Rene Michel  van Heyningen na  su ultimo lugar di sosego.

Saturday... family, acquaintances, and friends accompanied Rene Michel van Heynigen to his last place of rest.

Un muher cu a duna di conoce cu e ta compaņera di Rene, ta trata aki di e muher  Yesenia  Castillo naci na Republica Domincana riba 18 di febriuari 1976, cu a yega na e direccion e mainta ey y a bati alarma na polis.

A woman who made it known that she is the companion of Rene, Yesenia Castillo, born in Dominican Republic on Feb 18, 1976 was the one who found him dead that morning and called 911  (ok it s not a literal translation)..the police arrest her and till now she is still in custody, and  she did not attend the funeral...hightlight or the unusual, the victim was so brutally attack with a machete that his head was virtually lopped off.  Police is still compiling the case and info call the San Nicolas Police...
waited_too_long
Scared Monkey

« Reply #382 on: June 27, 2005, 11:17:33 PM »

Quote from: "arrabba"
Beth and Jug seemed really demoralized by Paulus van der Sloot's release.  They were much more critical of the investigation than they have been in recent days.

They have NEVER been anything other than critical of any actual investigation. They go on gut feelings and in their gut JVDS is guilty. Too bad really. Maybe JVDS is but maybe he is not but they have been frothing at the month for a month. How someone really find this girl?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: June 27, 2005, 11:18:08 PM »

Quote from: "Scott"
1. the van der Sloot home wasn't searched May 31? Was there a search warrant?
2. the clothes of Joran, Paulus, Deepak and Satish from that night weren't taken? How do you know that they weren't taken?
3. the vehicles weren't seized immediately? Good question
4. they waited 10 days? The question that everyone has been asking
5. the prosecutor has yet to interview Beth, Jug, or any of his friends who have vital information pertinent to this case? How do you know they haven't?

My point is: The police in Aruba aren't the brightest ever, (sorry Jossy Mansur), but they are NOT NOT NOT covering up for the three boys.

You can call them inept, you can call them stupid, because imho opinion they have shown evidence of that. But they're covering up? I don't buy it. I don't see any reason to. Paul v/d S doesn't have any influence, despite his lawyer status.

I guess I'd like to give the authorities the benefit of the doubt that they were sooner corrupt than grossly incompetent.

If they didn't have a search warrant, why wouldn't they obtain one immediately?  There was certainly enough circumstantial evidence to obtain one.

(With heavy grain of salt) Geraldo reported tonight that the clothes of the kids from that night were NOT taken.

Beth told Greta in tonight's interview that the prosecutor has never approached Beth or Jug to ascertain any information.  From their encounter that first night alone, there is critical, invaluable information needed to secure an indictment and conviction.

I can not dismiss the possibility of preferential treatment solely because of the 10-day grace period they were extended, and the fact they were given more than ample time to sanitize any incriminating evidence.
<<

Scott,
I couldn't agree more.  I don't know for whom or what the cover up is about but there is nothing else I can think of that would explain all these failures to follow even basic investigative techniques.  

One could say they were incompetent and did not know how to conduct this kind of investigation but they had some of the FBI's best at their beck and call.  They wouldn't even allow the divers to look at first when maybe some DNA could be preserved.

I wonder if they are counting on the psychological shift that so often happens in these cases--with the victim out of sight, people start to empathize with the perpetrator.  Out of sight, out of mind, and they think this will prevent any reprecussions to their tourist industry.  Stall long enough and Natalee starts to fade but there is poor little Joren, in jail, etc.  It happens and is a well-known phenomenon to LE.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #384 on: June 27, 2005, 11:18:37 PM »

It matters not whether the door in Natalee's room opened to the beach.  Her mother stated categorically that at no time did Natalee return to her hotel room after leaving Carlos and Charlie's that night.
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #385 on: June 27, 2005, 11:19:07 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"

Uhm, okay.

arubagirl, to my perception it is more like a very strong religious faith.

Ting, where are you posting from?  I've noticed for the last few days/nights, you never miss an opportunity to get in a dig at the United States.
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #386 on: June 27, 2005, 11:19:23 PM »

Channel 13 in Birmingham  just interviewed one of the students,,was reading and missed their timeline,,for Natalee,but should be on their web site tomorrow,,

The young guy was very emphatic,,had some video,,even with Joran on it,,that he had been around all week,,they thought he was a tourist ,,,like them,,,and that Natalee did not hang out with him exclusively at CnCs..danced with her group,,,,but all of the girls and guys were not suspicious of him at all...

I saw pictures,,and did see Joran on the video...He was around much more that Sunday,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #387 on: June 27, 2005, 11:20:18 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
I agree with Geraldo on one thing, if they don't find a body everybody walks.  I think that's the sad truth.

That's why I think Joran is holding out.  Why confess if there's a chance he can get away with it?

Exactly. I'm sure dear old Dad told him from day one to stay quiet no matter what!  I sure wouldn't want to be him walking around given the way people feel...but, let's hope Tim finds something.
cast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #388 on: June 27, 2005, 11:20:41 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Plus, if I'm not mistaken this is the same guy who said they was chasing a car with Natalee in it.

That was another Dairio Newspaper reporter by the name of Hebert Teal.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #389 on: June 27, 2005, 11:21:28 PM »

Anna, why the cover-up, for whom?

Reading, internet, genealogy.
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #390 on: June 27, 2005, 11:22:07 PM »

Quote from: "kkial"
Channel 13 in Birmingham  just interviewed one of the students,,was reading and missed their timeline,,for Natalee,but should be on their web site tomorrow,,

The young guy was very emphatic,,had some video,,even with Joran on it,,that he had been around all week,,they thought he was a tourist ,,,like them,,,and that Natalee did not hang out with him exclusively at CnCs..danced with her group,,,,but all of the girls and guys were not suspicious of him at all...

It would be a good idea to analyse the video and watch for anyone watching Natalee exclusively.  Maybe roving eyes may hold the key.
Kipster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #391 on: June 27, 2005, 11:22:31 PM »

>>They have NEVER been anything other than critical of any actual investigation.

Not true from my observations:

1. PISSED
2. Had a talking-to by the FBI that being pissed would only harm the investigation, CAUTIOUSLY OPTIMISTIC
3. PISSED again for good.

luna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #392 on: June 27, 2005, 11:23:11 PM »

Anna, the brothers Kalpoe were washing their car at 2 / 3am. I know that y'all have your own system, but in ours, we have to have evidence before we arrest two people for washing a car. This little thing we have, please forgive us.

And let me tell you that I'm getting BEYOND tired of having to explain ourselves over and over and over and over again to people who have not been here for more than a month at the most.

Anna, seriously, if an Aruban girl went missing in the States, would it be allright with you if the Aruban police stepped in? That'd be just peachy, right? The families plan to sue your prosecution's office, that's logical too, right?

ArubaGirl....just returned home from work....how do you know they were washing their car at 2 - 3 am???

Thanks for everything you do!
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #393 on: June 27, 2005, 11:23:12 PM »

I saw pictures,,and did see Joran on the video...He was around much more that Sunday,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I hope LE has asked to see the clothes he was wearing that night.
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #394 on: June 27, 2005, 11:23:14 PM »

Uhm, okay.

Woah, I just saw the quotes by Ting and RB.  Huuuuuge generalization there!  As not to get into non-topic details, let me just say that sure the hell doesn't apply to me!!

As for how the investigation is being investigated, yes, I think the investigation got off to a bad start, and they aren't prepared for a crime like this.  But of course, that's expected.  I live in a city of 20,000 that has very little crime (a murder every 10 years).  Several years ago, a fugitive robbed a bank and ended up going through town.  The police were so ill prepared for such a situation that our police chief was actually shot and killed by one of his own officers...
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #395 on: June 27, 2005, 11:23:34 PM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"

It would be a good idea to analyse the video and watch for anyone watching Natalee exclusively.  Maybe roving eyes may hold the key.

This was the kid's video,,,as any vacation video would be,,he was just in the crowd with them,,,,

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
Hagie9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #396 on: June 27, 2005, 11:25:08 PM »

Quote from: "Kipster"
>>They have NEVER been anything other than critical of any actual investigation.

Not true from my observations:

1. PISSED
2. Had a talking-to by the FBI that being pissed would only harm the investigation, CAUTIOUSLY OPTIMISTIC
3. PISSED again for good.

I agree! And, I think they're upset with good reason. They've been in Aruba for a month. They need to be able to get their daughter and go home. No one should fault them for being upset!! I think it's a very normal, parental expression. I mean, who can honestly say that after a month you wouldn't be going crazy?!?!?!?!
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #397 on: June 27, 2005, 11:25:14 PM »

Woah, I just saw the quotes by Ting and RB. Huuuuuge generalization there! As not to get into non-topic details, let me just say that sure the hell doesn't apply to me!!

Maybe you're right, PSD.  I probably should have made that a question rather than a statement Smile  Want me to go back and edit? Smile
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #398 on: June 27, 2005, 11:25:17 PM »

Quote from: "arrabba"

I hope LE has asked to see the clothes he was wearing that night.

Geraldo reported tonight that they never took the clothes, AND they never really did any tailing of the three boys during the time they were free.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #399 on: June 27, 2005, 11:26:04 PM »

Luna, neighbour is a sister of my mom's co-worker.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.