March 28, 2024, 03:14:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #30 06/27/05 Monday-PM_Tues AM  (Read 229032 times)
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #400 on: June 27, 2005, 11:27:12 PM »

Quote from: "Kipster"
>>They have NEVER been anything other than critical of any actual investigation.

Not true from my observations:

1. PISSED
2. Had a talking-to by the FBI that being pissed would only harm the investigation, CAUTIOUSLY OPTIMISTIC
3. PISSED again for good.

pissed but no vinegar.  he was visibly distracted and did not want to be with greta either.  i wish greta would get out there and solve this thing.  note she is considering all the crazy theories we are.
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #401 on: June 27, 2005, 11:27:36 PM »

Arubagirl,  gang  I am outta here for the night.  Take care.
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #402 on: June 27, 2005, 11:28:08 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "arrabba"
Quote from: "kkial"
Channel 13 in Birmingham  just interviewed one of the students,,was reading and missed their timeline,,for Natalee,but should be on their web site tomorrow,,

The young guy was very emphatic,,had some video,,even with Joran on it,,that he had been around all week,,they thought he was a tourist ,,,like them,,,and that Natalee did not hang out with him exclusively at CnCs..danced with her group,,,,but all of the girls and guys were not suspicious of him at all...

I saw pictures,,and did see Joran on the video...He was around much more that Sunday,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I hope LE has asked to see the clothes he was wearing that night.

Geraldo reported tonight that they never took the clothes, AND they never really did any tailing of the three boys during the time they were free.

I hope they analyze any and all video to see if anything was getting slipped into drinks.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #403 on: June 27, 2005, 11:28:11 PM »

Goodnight, rogers

Reading, internet, genealogy.
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #404 on: June 27, 2005, 11:28:46 PM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"
Channel 13 in Birmingham  just interviewed one of the students,,was reading and missed their timeline,,for Natalee,but should be on their web site tomorrow,,

The young guy was very emphatic,,had some video,,even with Joran on it,,that he had been around all week,,they thought he was a tourist ,,,like them,,,and that Natalee did not hang out with him exclusively at CnCs..danced with her group,,,,but all of the girls and guys were not suspicious of him at all...

It would be a good idea to analyse the video and watch for anyone watching Natalee exclusively.  Maybe roving eyes may hold the key.

This was the kid's video,,,as any vacation video would be,,he was just in the crowd with them,,,,

Wow, that's interesting.  Did you happen to notice if Jaron was wearing one of his "lucky" blue and white plaid shirts that night?

Edited: Is it known if the video was taken on Sunday the 29th?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #405 on: June 27, 2005, 11:29:48 PM »

It matters not whether the door in Natalee's room opened to the beach.  Her mother stated categorically that at no time did Natalee return to her hotel room after leaving Carlos and Charlie's that night.

Agreed, to an extent.  There has been information exchanged in this forum that was taken as fact, which many based their theories on, including the room access.  None of us have any knowledge of who was in that room and when, but have to presume that her mother does.  A question was asked, answered, that's all.  It's still not fact...because we were not there, and mom's info is heresay.....a lot of this is.  

I want Natalee to be found alive weeks ago.  Doesn't change a thing.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #406 on: June 27, 2005, 11:30:22 PM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Quote from: "Ting"
Quote from: "arubagirl"
So everything that your government tells you, that's accepted as fact?

Uhm, okay.

arubagirl, to my perception it is more like a very strong religious faith.

Ting, where are you posting from?  I've noticed for the last few days/nights, you never miss an opportunity to get in a dig at the United States.

I am in the United States right now. It is not intended as a dig at your culture or values, just an observation. The world is a big place, and it would be dishonest to say that US policies enjoy the same popularity worldwide as they do in American hearts.

Maybe you will start a topic in the appropriate place if you want to discuss this further, since it is not yet really relevant to Natalee, and as I said, I hope it will not become so.
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #407 on: June 27, 2005, 11:30:46 PM »

Interesting update at Dan's.  Nothing earthshaking, but interesting...
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #408 on: June 27, 2005, 11:32:55 PM »

Quote from: "rogers"

http://www.riehlworldview.com/

Troubling Developments In Search Activities

Have received multiple and confirmed reports of problems developing in search procedures resulting from interference by the press. Initial reports suggest main point of interference from "foreign," press, also identified as some members of the Dutch press. "Foreign" not fully accurate relative to geography, but more a reflection of primarily American make-up of portions of search team.

At least one report of rocks being tossed in water and slurs being yelled at searchers from professional individuals sporting camera equipment which suggests their identification as members of press is reliable.

Acts of interference said to also include entering the water in and around divers, roiling water and otherwise getting in their way. Have been informed of at least one attempt to call individuals together in an attempt to settle things down so search could continue.

Additional reports suggest some members of search team may have also been more confrontational than necessary. Report reliable, but unconfirmed from additional contact at this time.

Keep in mind that multiple locations are being searched at the same time by different groups; conflicts in reports can stem from incidents at different locations.

Many locations which may have provided suspected individuals with quick access to likely disposal points yet to be searched, or searched completely.
luna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #409 on: June 27, 2005, 11:34:14 PM »

Luna, neighbour is a sister of my mom's co-worker.

Thanks Aruba!

And, if it's not too much trouble, could you pls tell me the highlights of Greta tonight?  Before I left work, I heard Geraldo's new info on the PvdS pickup of Joran at 4 am...

Did Greta have anything new?

gracias...  ps how do you say thank you in papiamento?
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #410 on: June 27, 2005, 11:34:20 PM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
So everything that your government tells you, that's accepted as fact?

arubagirl, to my perception it is more like a very strong religious faith.

I am in the United States right now. It is not intended as a dig at your culture or values, just an observation. The world is a big place, and it would be dishonest to say that US policies enjoy the same popularity worldwide as they do in American hearts.

Maybe you will start a topic in the appropriate place if you want to discuss this further, since it is not yet really relevant to Natalee, and as I said, I hope it will not become so.

Ting, you are so right, of course...this is not the right place.  And neither is it the right place for you to discuss our reaction to our government, and what is or isn't a strong religious faith.
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #411 on: June 27, 2005, 11:34:28 PM »

FWIW, a few days ago, Tim Miller with TX EquuSearch said for us not to sell the Aruban LE short--he said they've done a very good job and they know much, much more than what the public thinks they do.

Maybe he felt he *had* to say that, in order to secure their further cooperation, but he's been on the inside of 450 missing persons' investigations, so I'm going take his word for it, in hopes of having a resolution to Natalee's disappearance.
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #412 on: June 27, 2005, 11:34:58 PM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"

http://www.riehlworldview.com/

Troubling Developments In Search Activities

Have received multiple and confirmed reports of problems developing in search procedures resulting from interference by the press. Initial reports suggest main point of interference from "foreign," press, also identified as some members of the Dutch press. "Foreign" not fully accurate relative to geography, but more a reflection of primarily American make-up of portions of search team.

If true, this could help explain why Tim Miller seemed so discouraged in interviews tonight.
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #413 on: June 27, 2005, 11:35:11 PM »

Are you refering to the fact that the TX Equusearch is running into overly agressive reporters hampering some of their search?
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #414 on: June 27, 2005, 11:35:21 PM »

Luna, can't get Fox.

And it's 'danki'. Smile

Reading, internet, genealogy.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: June 27, 2005, 11:36:09 PM »

Anna, the brothers Kalpoe were washing their car at 2 / 3am. I know that y'all have your own system, but in ours, we have to have evidence before we arrest two people for washing a car. This little thing we have, please forgive us.

And let me tell you that I'm getting BEYOND tired of having to explain ourselves over and over and over and over again to people who have not been here for more than a month at the most.

Anna, seriously, if an Aruban girl went missing in the States, would it be allright with you if the Aruban police stepped in? That'd be just peachy, right? The families plan to sue your prosecution's office, that's logical too, right?
<<

Arubagirl--I am sorry you do not like my posting and do not feel I should participate but Natalee has been missing only about a month.  Where did I even address YOU?  I was speaking to Scott and did not ask you for ANYTHING at all.  I know you have addressed those questions previously and to the best of your abilities.  

So only those who have been here for over a month are allowed to post?  I did not know that, sorry.  

But where did I ask YOU to explain anything at all?  I don't believe that I did and if I did so, it was not intentional as I was speaking in support of Scott and his questions, not about your answers, for yes, I have seen them before.

So show me where I asked you and I will certainly apologize immediately.  But for the record, I do hope our LE would accept help from any with more expertise in certain areas and think that they do routinely as in mountain patrols, etc. where others can better do the job.  What is your source that the families are suing the prosecution?  And should they do so, you do realize it is for information that they are asking, and not money?

So sorry but I was not responding to your post at all and not asking you to answer anything for me.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Charlotte
Scared Monkey

« Reply #416 on: June 27, 2005, 11:36:57 PM »

Quote from: "waited_too_long"
Beth and Jug seemed really demoralized by Paulus van der Sloot's release.  They were much more critical of the investigation than they have been in recent days.

They have NEVER been anything other than critical of any actual investigation. They go on gut feelings and in their gut JVDS is guilty. Too bad really. Maybe JVDS is but maybe he is not but they have been frothing at the month for a month. How someone really find this girl?

Don't forgot, they went to the VDS house the night they arrived in Aruba and much of their opinion of the son and dad is based on their behavior that night.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, its a duck.
Zazzu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #417 on: June 27, 2005, 11:37:32 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "Daniel"
Quote from: "Vorpman"
Forensics is key as stated numerous times in the past.  I only hope the FBI took charge of that part of the investigation, but I doubt it.

From what I recall, the cars were shipped to the Netherlands for forensic examination. In that case the Netherlands Forensic Institute (http://www.forensischinstituut.nl/content/english.asp?lang=en&dID=12) will examine them and collect evidence.

For those who dream of invading Aruba.. attacking a EU member state, fellow NATO member, and fourth largest investor in your deeply-in-depth nation would be a little more than the US can currently afford.

Excuse me Daniel, the U.S. could destroy the entire world with 1 submarine. Shocked Have a nice day! Very Happy

A rather bully type response no?

"You must be the CHANGE you wish to see in the world"
Mohandas Gandhi
luna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #418 on: June 27, 2005, 11:39:31 PM »

Luna, can't get Fox.

And it's 'danki'. Smile

Well, danki, then!!
Charlotte
Scared Monkey

« Reply #419 on: June 27, 2005, 11:39:37 PM »

I saw pictures,,and did see Joran on the video...He was around much more that Sunday,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Damn!  I hate that I missed that.  Do you remember the student's name?

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, its a duck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.