March 28, 2024, 05:58:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #30 06/27/05 Monday-PM_Tues AM  (Read 228990 times)
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #440 on: June 27, 2005, 11:49:20 PM »

Iquitos you got that damn right that there are no secrets on this island, you dance with one boy and your mom asks you the next day if you'ge got a boyfriend....

<sigh>

Reading, internet, genealogy.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #441 on: June 27, 2005, 11:50:43 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
Kipster, I promse I'm trying, but it's really really really hard.

Everytime I read the word cover-up I get a red haze in front my eyes.

Guys, I've gotta go, I've got all of 6.30 hours left of sleep.

Good night and thank you for all you do.  You are truly appreciated and not all Americans are rude.   Very Happy
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #442 on: June 27, 2005, 11:50:59 PM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
Has Geraldo's reporting been believable for those of you that have watched it?  Do his statements seem verified?

I'm taking everything he says with a grain of salt.  He matter-of-factly says that Paul VDS picked up Jaron at 4 AM.  Where did that come from??  That's a pretty important detail, if true!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #443 on: June 27, 2005, 11:50:59 PM »

Level headed people need their sleep....for sure.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Kshe78
Scared Monkey

« Reply #444 on: June 27, 2005, 11:51:10 PM »

Anna, why the cover-up, for whom?

Arubagirl - You're correct.  It doesn't make sense, and I'm sure you have a hell of a lot more knowledge about the politics on your island than we do!  I believe people are grasping at straws for an answer, b/c they are so obsessed with this case (myself included), and want to figure out the whats/where/hows.  I think that most people here have the best of intentions, it's just mind-boggling.  Please don't take it personal, though if I were in your position, I can imagine how much easier that sounds than it actually is.
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #445 on: June 27, 2005, 11:51:55 PM »

And here's the other weird thing. You know how the Kalpoes' mother kept saying Deepak didn't want anything to happen to his car and he babied it so much he wouldn't even take it to work because he was afraid it would get scratched?

And yet, there was a big old stain in the back seat which LE thought was blood (it wasn't they said).

How does someone who's so meticulous about his car not freak out that there's a big stain in his backseat? Would he have cleaned it when it happened?
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: June 27, 2005, 11:52:27 PM »

Quote from: "writenow"
OK. Can we get these times straightened out? I don't have cable, so I don't know what was said on CNN or FOX tonight about it. Tell me what's wrong here. And if it's right, tell me how we know that.

1. We have Geraldo saying PvdS picked Joran up at 4 AM on the night Natalee disappeared

2. Joran called Deepak for a ride, then text messaged nevermind he had another ride

3. Geraldo says JVDS first text message to Deepak for a ride home, then secound text messages an hour later, "never mind he's got a ride". PVDS picks JVdS up at 3:00 pm and takes him home.

4. then we have satish's lawyer saying:
 2:40 - Joran Calls Deepak and says he's walking home and will email when he gets home
 3:15 - Joran Text messages Deepak - he's home  

5. Someone making 2 ATM withdrawls @ 3:00 am and 3:45 am. If this is true and if it was Paul, could it be he was gambling and away from the house, meaning more incentive for Joran (& friends) to take Natalee back to the house where they were alone.

6. Do we know for sure that Valentijn came back on Sunday with the father? Or did he come back on Wednesday with Anita?

Arrow Great questions!!!!!   still i have no official comment/evidence/

peace to all
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #447 on: June 27, 2005, 11:52:51 PM »

Arubagirl - I don't think anyone with any common sense believes there is a cover-up.

Thanks for all your info.  You're the best!
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #448 on: June 27, 2005, 11:53:29 PM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
Has Geraldo's reporting been believable for those of you that have watched it?  Do his statements seem verified?

I'm taking everything he says with a grain of salt.  He matter-of-factly says that Paul VDS picked up Jaron at 4 AM.  Where did that come from??  That's a pretty important detail, if true!

Thats what I mean hes throwing out some pretty wild statements if what he is saying hasnt been verified.  Its getting harder to tell fact from fiction.

Innocent people dont lie.
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #449 on: June 27, 2005, 11:53:39 PM »

Quote from: "katya"
Do the cops in the US get a search warrent to search all the last known contacts  for every 18 year old chick that goes missing? This is not a missing kid.

Yes, if they believe it's a kidnapping and not a run-away or flake.
DAG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #450 on: June 27, 2005, 11:54:29 PM »

And here's the other weird thing. You know how the Kalpoes' mother kept saying Deepak didn't want anything to happen to his car and he babied it so much he wouldn't even take it to work because he was afraid it would get scratched?

And yet, there was a big old stain in the back seat which LE thought was blood (it wasn't they said).

How does someone who's so meticulous about his car not freak out that there's a big stain in his backseat? Would he have cleaned it when it happened?

I think the stain was in the trunk of the car.  I never heard the size of the stain.  But to the best of my recollection it turned out to be rust.
Sobelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #451 on: June 27, 2005, 11:54:58 PM »

Quote from: "luna"
Okay....so can anyone else help me out here?

I know from Geraldo (and absolut!) that Joran called Deepak at 2:30, texed (is that a word not associated with Texas?) him at 3:15 (some confustion over what was said: either he got a ride per the attny yesterday or never mind per Geraldo tonight) and that his dad picked him up at 4 am.

Also, seems to be some confirmation that PvdS was sighted around 3 - 4 at McD's.

I gather that there is still some confusion re SGC....apparently he "lied from the bottom of his heart" re seeing the HI dropoff and yet also reported (voluntarily) a convo he overheard by Deepak....

Did Greta have anything new to add to the picture?

danki...

Greta did list different theories on what could have happened that night which I found interesting.
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #452 on: June 27, 2005, 11:56:00 PM »

still watching TV and reading:

Harris,,,on A Current Affair, was reporting from Aruba,,,said that Beth hugged her and said, "don't forget me and please don't forget Natalee"
\Harris must be leaving and returning to the states.

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #453 on: June 27, 2005, 11:56:45 PM »

Quote from: "katya"
Do the cops in the US get a search warrent to search all the last known contacts  for every 18 year old chick that goes missing? This is not a missing kid.

Yes, if they believe it's a kidnapping and not a run-away or flake.

To the best of my knowledge, police in the US will consider an adult missing after a certain number of hours, 24 or 48, it may vary by community. Maybe someone familiar with Aruba laws will know if Aruba has a similar provision. If so, because Natalee is 18, she would not have been considered "officially" missing by the police at the time the family arrived.
Kipster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #454 on: June 27, 2005, 11:57:23 PM »

Just scroll the mouse until the red haze stops. Wink Message boards can unfortunately be more intimidating than Bill O'Reilly, but they help one develop a mighty tough backside among other positive things.

pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #455 on: June 27, 2005, 11:57:31 PM »

Anna, the brothers Kalpoe were washing their car at 2 / 3am. I know that y'all have your own system, but in ours, we have to have evidence before we arrest two people for washing a car. This little thing we have, please forgive us.

And let me tell you that I'm getting BEYOND tired of having to explain ourselves over and over and over and over again to people who have not been here for more than a month at the most.

Anna, seriously, if an Aruban girl went missing in the States, would it be allright with you if the Aruban police stepped in? That'd be just peachy, right? The families plan to sue your prosecution's office, that's logical too, right?

Wow - are you a little sensitive this evening?  First of all, yeah, when murder suspects are washing their cars in the middle of the night/early morning, we sort of wonder why.  Call it common sense.

Secondly, I don't know what you are "BEYOND tired" of explaining????  You seem to be screaming at us lately.

Third, we have experts come in to cases all the time.  No one person or group of people can know everything.  So, yeah, if the Arubans were experts, we'd be calling you in.  

Suing?  That's old - and nobody ever was talking about dollars - it was for information, and we provide that freely.

I know you've provided information on what's going on there with a very generous spirit, but this evening, you seem rather cranky!

Crying or Very sad
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #456 on: June 27, 2005, 11:57:57 PM »

I have a little bit different take on Joran's second text message to Deepak--isn't it possible he could have been hiding something from Deepak also?  

He was telling him, in so many words, "don't come get me" (even though it was obvious Deepak *wasn't* coming to get him) -- because he didn't want Deepak coming to wherever it was Joran had been with Natalee (dead or alive)?  Covering his tracks so Deepak couldn't come back and say "I went to the HI or the Marriott or the Fishermen's Huts beach to get Joran at 2:40AM and he wasn't there."

I don't think it was so much a "Hi, I got a lift home and have arrived safely; having cocoa with Daddums now and about to be tucked beddy-bye" as a "don't come looking for me cause I'm not there."
Kshe78
Scared Monkey

« Reply #457 on: June 27, 2005, 11:57:58 PM »

So, I can only answer to posts answered directly to me?

All righty then. Is that a new rule? I think I missed that one.

Well, certainly people who have never been here have not gotten that much credibility in talking about something. I was talking about people being on the ISLAND. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

That's like saying that everybody in the U.S. are religious freaks while never having been there.

I don't mind anyone posting, but by God if you're going to attack my HOME, then you better have something to back it up. Sorry if THAT offends YOU.

Arubagirl -  Smile

And for the record, good point on how USA would react if this case were reversed.  I don't believe for one minute the USA LE would be interested in any type of help from the Aruban LE.  Point made.
luna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #458 on: June 27, 2005, 11:59:18 PM »

Please, please, please....anything new on Greta, or do I have to go read the entire blinking thread?  too tired for that....

And, re the Nat's HI room opening onto the sand....I had a pretty detailed conversation with Dash yesterday and she insisted that the rooms did not open to the sand...that you had to got through hotel.

But from what I'm hearing (again), Beth showed that the room opened to the beach?  

If so, it seems entirely plausible that Nat could have returned home....wanting to avoid talking to people....entered the room, and/or someone abducted her?  Stranger things have happened, no?

Not ruling out any vdS involvement, but as Greta said on O'Leily tonight....there are many other explanations as well til we have more proof.
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #459 on: June 28, 2005, 12:00:12 AM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Anna, the brothers Kalpoe were washing their car at 2 / 3am. I know that y'all have your own system, but in ours, we have to have evidence before we arrest two people for washing a car. This little thing we have, please forgive us.

And let me tell you that I'm getting BEYOND tired of having to explain ourselves over and over and over and over again to people who have not been here for more than a month at the most.

Anna, seriously, if an Aruban girl went missing in the States, would it be allright with you if the Aruban police stepped in? That'd be just peachy, right? The families plan to sue your prosecution's office, that's logical too, right?

Wow - are you a little sensitive this evening?  First of all, yeah, when murder suspects are washing their cars in the middle of the night/early morning, we sort of wonder why.  Call it common sense.

Secondly, I don't know what you are "BEYOND tired" of explaining????  You seem to be screaming at us lately.

Third, we have experts come in to cases all the time.  No one person or group of people can know everything.  So, yeah, if the Arubans were experts, we'd be calling you in.  

Suing?  That's old - and nobody ever was talking about dollars - it was for information, and we provide that freely.

I know you've provided information on what's going on there with a very generous spirit, but this evening, you seem rather cranky!

Crying or Very sad

Maybe she perceived some remarks as being a "dig" at her country?    Twisted Evil
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.