March 28, 2024, 07:38:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #30 06/27/05 Monday-PM_Tues AM  (Read 228999 times)
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #460 on: June 28, 2005, 12:01:45 AM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Quote from: "arubagirl"
Anna, the brothers Kalpoe were washing their car at 2 / 3am. I know that y'all have your own system, but in ours, we have to have evidence before we arrest two people for washing a car. This little thing we have, please forgive us.

And let me tell you that I'm getting BEYOND tired of having to explain ourselves over and over and over and over again to people who have not been here for more than a month at the most.

Anna, seriously, if an Aruban girl went missing in the States, would it be allright with you if the Aruban police stepped in? That'd be just peachy, right? The families plan to sue your prosecution's office, that's logical too, right?

Wow - are you a little sensitive this evening?  First of all, yeah, when murder suspects are washing their cars in the middle of the night/early morning, we sort of wonder why.

Where did this "washing the car in the middle of the night" info come from?  I've never heard this, and I thought I knew everything about this case.  Very Happy
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #461 on: June 28, 2005, 12:02:43 AM »

From Dan Riekl's site:

Some Background On Van der Sloot Family Situation
Reliable, independent sources spoken with today point to what seemed like preferential treatment toward Joran v d Sloot early in the investigation which possibly contributed to difficulties now being encountered in the search and investigation as regards the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

One point made was that a search of the vehicle showed no traces of hair bel;onging to the Alabama teenager in the car driven by the Kalpoes that night, even though all known accounts place her in the vehicle at one time or another. This suggests that the car was cleaned above and beyond what one might normally expect sometime after young Natalee was known to have been inside.

That possible preferential treatment is not lost on all of the the Aruban people, many are now blaming the Van der Sloots for bringing recent troubling developments to the tiny island.

Those sentiments are being acted out in acts of vandalism, including at least one incident wherein a rock was throw through a window of their home, as well as damage to the front gate seen recently on reports on Fox News, and possibly other minor acts of vandalism as well.

Additional reports strongly suggest that prior to this incident, Paul v d Sloot was seriously considering moving his family off the island and back to his town of origin, Boxtel, cited here. The move would likely have been the result of his declining prospects for employment. It's been reported that he was offered a teaching position at a local scool, but he did not find the terms of the position acceptable. Other alleged attempts at seeking suitable employment were also said to have been unproductive.

The timing of that move would have coincided with Joran's going off to college. Now it is believed that should Joran v d Sloot be released, or found innocent of any wrong doing, it is likely the Van der Sloot family will likely make a timely move.
DAG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #462 on: June 28, 2005, 12:03:02 AM »

Since I will only be getting on 6 1/2 hours of sleep tonight also, I will say goodnight to all.

Just a thought.............as long as new information in coming in everyone gets along great because there is something new to ponder over.  When the news stops the bickering begins.

I really enjoy this site and value a lot of the opinions here.  Just keep in mind that it is okay to "agree to disagree".

Remember your prayers for Natalee and her family and friends.

God bless you all.
luna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #463 on: June 28, 2005, 12:03:14 AM »

y'alls.....ArubaGirl said the neighbor of a friend of one of her mom's coworkers was the source......
Ella's Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #464 on: June 28, 2005, 12:03:51 AM »

Quote from: "writenow"
And here's the other weird thing. You know how the Kalpoes' mother kept saying Deepak didn't want anything to happen to his car and he babied it so much he wouldn't even take it to work because he was afraid it would get scratched?

And yet, there was a big old stain in the back seat which LE thought was blood (it wasn't they said).

How does someone who's so meticulous about his car not freak out that there's a big stain in his backseat? Would he have cleaned it when it happened?

Have we ever figured out what it really was, since it wasn't blood?
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #465 on: June 28, 2005, 12:04:07 AM »

Quote from: "TingMaybe she perceived some remarks as being a "dig" at her country?    Twisted Evil[/quote

Doubtful Ting, but I see you can't miss an opportunity.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: June 28, 2005, 12:04:19 AM »

ARUBA GIRL---

That poster has no idea.   Let it go-there is no one here u have to prove anything to!!!

peace to all
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #467 on: June 28, 2005, 12:04:25 AM »

Middle-of-the-night car-washing came from arubagirl's *source.*  That is a Monkey exclusive.
Linny1125
Scared Monkey

« Reply #468 on: June 28, 2005, 12:04:48 AM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "GuyWdog"
I would think PVDS has MANY question that he wants to ask BHT, but if I was to say what they are on here, I would get flamed or BANNED probably.

GuyWdog

Why wouldn't he have asked them when she was invited into his house for 90 minutes? He obviously asked him, and did not get the answers she was looking for, even if he answered them.

He didn't ask them because apparently the Holloways were so rude he threw them out -- told them to leave. When they became so accusatory at that point, MOST parents would tell their underage son to "Say Nothing" -- I would have done the same thing if pit bulls attacked in the middle of the night.  Wouldn't most parents? C'monnnnnn. Rolling Eyes
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #469 on: June 28, 2005, 12:05:05 AM »

Quote from: "luna"
Please, please, please....anything new on Greta, or do I have to go read the entire blinking thread?  too tired for that....

And, re the Nat's HI room opening onto the sand....I had a pretty detailed conversation with Dash yesterday and she insisted that the rooms did not open to the sand...that you had to got through hotel.

But from what I'm hearing (again), Beth showed that the room opened to the beach?  

If so, it seems entirely plausible that Nat could have returned home....wanting to avoid talking to people....entered the room, and/or someone abducted her?  Stranger things have happened, no?

Not ruling out any vdS involvement, but as Greta said on O'Leily tonight....there are many other explanations as well til we have more proof.

Just made a comment about the contradiction...no evidence, no info, evidence...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Zazzu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #470 on: June 28, 2005, 12:05:36 AM »

Quote from: "icey"
Ok people... We have been here pouring over and spouting our rumors and concerns over this case. It's time to take action and pressure our elected officials in the USA to turn up the heat in this case.

It's time to start loading down other networks, and not just the bloggers. Let's show the US, Aruba and the Netherlands what we are made up. Keep the pressure HIGH!!!!!!!!!!

Please post other offices to contact, along with their phone and web/email addresses.

icey
What in the world do you mean "turn up the heat".....what exactly are you asking your elected officials to do?

"You must be the CHANGE you wish to see in the world"
Mohandas Gandhi
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #471 on: June 28, 2005, 12:06:13 AM »

y'alls.....ArubaGirld said the neighbor of a friend of one of her mom's coworkers was the source......

Thanks!  That's quite interesting, especially when taken in combination with the new Riehl report just posted.  I have to admit I've been leaning to Deepak and Satish not being involved other than their original lie.  However, this makes me question thata bit...
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: June 28, 2005, 12:06:31 AM »

So, I can only answer to posts answered directly to me?

All righty then. Is that a new rule? I think I missed that one.

Well, certainly people who have never been here have not gotten that much credibility in talking about something. I was talking about people being on the ISLAND. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

That's like saying that everybody in the U.S. are religious freaks while never having been there.

I don't mind anyone posting, but by God if you're going to attack my HOME, then you better have something to back it up. Sorry if THAT offends YOU.
<<

No, you are the one who objected to MY posting as though I had asked you to answer something for which you were so tired of doing. I did no such thing but am very sorry you saw it as me attacking your home.

BTW, I have been to Aruba if that makes any difference but do not understand what that has to do with your flaming me for responding to Scott.  Why is that required to post here?  It was one of several islands on a cruise and frankly, I do not remember that much about it for it was a few years ago.  I did not see that listed as a requirement to post, am learning lots of things tonight.  No, I don't think that it is but I do not understand why you are so upset about my post.  It did not require anything of you at all and was directed at Scott.

Then you certainly can understand why some of us do not like to see OUR HOME constantly attacked and our friend/family smeared because this young girl was so unfortunate as to come up missing.  I feel the very same way as you do in this regard.  I just don't understand why you were so upset that I responded to Scott's questions as being the same ones that remain a big mystery to me as well.  Nor why I am not supposed to be posting here but if that is the way it is, OK, I will go elsewhere.

Thanks for the hospitality.  No wonder Dash felt as she did.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #473 on: June 28, 2005, 12:06:56 AM »

y'alls.....ArubaGirl said the neighbor of a friend of one of her mom's coworkers was the source......

The source for the Kalpoes washing their car at 2/3 am the night Natalee disappeared?
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #474 on: June 28, 2005, 12:07:00 AM »

If the U.S. government steps in there WILL be a backlash. I can guarantee it.

...and there should be, we are such an arrogant country!!

and i'm not being sarcastic!

Evil or Very Mad
katya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #475 on: June 28, 2005, 12:07:21 AM »

Quote from: "Ting"
Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "katya"
Do the cops in the US get a search warrent to search all the last known contacts  for every 18 year old chick that goes missing? This is not a missing kid.

Yes, if they believe it's a kidnapping and not a run-away or flake.

To the best of my knowledge, police in the US will consider an adult missing after a certain number of hours, 24 or 48, it may vary by community. Maybe someone familiar with Aruba laws will know if Aruba has a similar provision. If so, because Natalee is 18, she would not have been considered "officially" missing by the police at the time the family arrived.

Exactally. Hey, I think, personally there was evidence at the VDS home at that point, but I don't think that legally, without any evidence of a crime, the Aruban LE could do anything about it. I think the law is more about protecting the innocent than punishing the guilty. I don't think that the gov't has any right to enter my house on whim, without legal and reasonable cause to suspect a crime, period.  The Aruban LE did not have it at that point.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #476 on: June 28, 2005, 12:07:33 AM »

Luna, nothing new that I recall. Does anybody else?
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #477 on: June 28, 2005, 12:08:31 AM »

I read her post as meaning one of Kalpoes' neighbors is the sister of an arubagirlmom's co-worker.
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #478 on: June 28, 2005, 12:08:57 AM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Boy meets girl, girl meets boy (not to mince words)
Girl with friends sees boy again, friends leave
Girl leaves with boy (no assumtions)
Girl and boy get in vechicle
Vechicle drives off into the night.
Boy alive and well, as well as 2 others in the car (remember no statements are any good.)

Girl is missing and no one can tell us, how, why, when where. You have one thing left guilt.

Without statements for or against where does the guilt logically fall.

Boy meets girl, girl meets boy (not to mince words).
Girl sees boy again.
Girl leaves with boy and his two friends (no assumptions).
Vehicle drives off into the night.
Three boys are alive and well.
Girl is missing and no one can tell us how, why, when, or where.
Local newspapers call it a Crisis Blown out of Proportion.
Mothers line up to hand flowers over the gate to the family of one of the boys.
What is wrong with this picture?
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #479 on: June 28, 2005, 12:08:59 AM »

Assuming that Joran and Natalee got into the car at C &C's, could they have been carrying drinks, and spilled one in the car?

If Deepak is fussy about his car, he might want to clean it up before going to bed.

I am leaning toward the theory that for whatever reason, the brothers agreed to lie for their friend when they thought it was just a case of a girl who was temporarily not where she was supposed to be, but would turn up.

Young girls do not disappear on Aruba with great frequency, and they are both young. It is possible that they had no idea of the seriousness of the situation, and when they did realize it, that is when their story changed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.