March 29, 2024, 02:32:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #30 06/27/05 Monday-PM_Tues AM  (Read 229087 times)
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: June 28, 2005, 12:09:26 AM »

Quote from: "WonderWoman"
Quote from: "arubagirl"
If the U.S. government steps in there WILL be a backlash. I can guarantee it.

...and there should be, we are such an arrogant country!!

and i'm not being sarcastic!

Evil or Very Mad

HAVE ANY OTHER E-MAILS TO POST????

peace to all
luna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: June 28, 2005, 12:09:40 AM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Quote from: "luna"
y'alls.....ArubaGirld said the neighbor of a friend of one of her mom's coworkers was the source......

Thanks!  That's quite interesting, especially when taken in combination with the new Riehl report just posted.  I have to admit I've been leaning to Deepak and Satish not being involved other than their original lie.  However, this makes me question thata bit...

One possible explanation is that she threw up in the car...which would prompt even me to wash my car in the middle of the night.
Bamagal73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #482 on: June 28, 2005, 12:10:05 AM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Anna, the brothers Kalpoe were washing their car at 2 / 3am. I know that y'all have your own system, but in ours, we have to have evidence before we arrest two people for washing a car. This little thing we have, please forgive us.

And let me tell you that I'm getting BEYOND tired of having to explain ourselves over and over and over and over again to people who have not been here for more than a month at the most.

Anna, seriously, if an Aruban girl went missing in the States, would it be allright with you if the Aruban police stepped in? That'd be just peachy, right? The families plan to sue your prosecution's office, that's logical too, right?

Wow - are you a little sensitive this evening?  First of all, yeah, when murder suspects are washing their cars in the middle of the night/early morning, we sort of wonder why.  Call it common sense.

Secondly, I don't know what you are "BEYOND tired" of explaining????  You seem to be screaming at us lately.

Third, we have experts come in to cases all the time.  No one person or group of people can know everything.  So, yeah, if the Arubans were experts, we'd be calling you in.  

Suing?  That's old - and nobody ever was talking about dollars - it was for information, and we provide that freely.

I know you've provided information on what's going on there with a very generous spirit, but this evening, you seem rather cranky!

Crying or Very sad

Someone is belittling her home, you would be sensitive too.  Talking about boycotting aruba tourism just because of this is rediculous,  putting down everything about aruba is rediculous.  Maybe we should also boycott Florida for the botched investigation of the girl there, or the florida beaches where two children in a week were attacked by a shark because no lifeguards are ever there.  Or how bout the guy that was unregistered as a sex offender, and molested over 36,000 children, should we boycott that state too?
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #483 on: June 28, 2005, 12:10:55 AM »

Quote from: "writenow"
y'alls.....ArubaGirl said the neighbor of a friend of one of her mom's coworkers was the source......

The source for the Kalpoes washing their car at 2/3 am the night Natalee disappeared?

from Dan Riehl's site:  

One point made was that a search of the vehicle showed no traces of hair bel;onging to the Alabama teenager in the car driven by the Kalpoes that night, even though all known accounts place her in the vehicle at one time or another. This suggests that the car was cleaned above and beyond what one might normally expect sometime after young Natalee was known to have been inside.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #484 on: June 28, 2005, 12:11:01 AM »

Evil or Very Mad

I couldn't agree more.  And that arrogance has been made ever more obvious by some of the comments I see on here.
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #485 on: June 28, 2005, 12:11:05 AM »

...But from what I'm hearing (again), Beth showed that the room opened to the beach?   If so, it seems entirely plausible that Nat could have returned home....wanting to avoid talking to people....entered the room, and/or someone abducted her?  Stranger things have happened, no?
This was my line of thinking yesterday...Natalee returning to hotel, upset by bad encounter with Joran so wants to avoid conversation with friends for a while and thinks she'll go in through the back.  Then I got to thinking, surely they would have kept door to beach locked.
Still...add in the screaming maid, the other missing person who was supposed to be on Natalee's flight, rumors of a young woman struggling with someone on beach...
My brain is fried thinking of all the possibilities.
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #486 on: June 28, 2005, 12:11:25 AM »

Quote from: "Ting"
Assuming that Joran and Natalee got into the car at C &C's, could they have been carrying drinks, and spilled one in the car?

If Deepak is fussy about his car, he might want to clean it up before going to bed.

I am leaning toward the theory that for whatever reason, the brothers agreed to lie for their friend when they thought it was just a case of a girl who was temporarily not where she was supposed to be, but would turn up.

Young girls do not disappear on Aruba with great frequency, and they are both young. It is possible that they had no idea of the seriousness of the situation, and when they did realize it, that is when their story changed.

Innocent people dont change their stories and create fake alibis.  The truth only comes naturally if you dont have anything to hide.

Innocent people dont lie.
godsen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #487 on: June 28, 2005, 12:11:43 AM »

Does anyone else feel a little disheartened tonight? There was news on Riehl world about dogs finding a 'hit' and for a while I thought there might be an end to this godawful thing (i.e. the holloways/twittys might get some closure.) Once again I'm left with a feeling that this will never get solved. There will be no body, noone will confess, it will go down as one of the great mysteries. I really hope I'm wrong.
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #488 on: June 28, 2005, 12:11:45 AM »

Quote from: "Bamagal73"
Someone is belittling her home, you would be sensitive too.  Talking about boycotting aruba tourism just because of this is rediculous,  putting down everything about aruba is rediculous.  Maybe we should also boycott Florida for the botched investigation of the girl there, or the florida beaches where two children in a week were attacked by a shark because no lifeguards are ever there.  Or how bout the guy that was unregistered as a sex offender, and molested over 36,000 children, should we boycott that state too?

Who is belittling her home?  Where did you find this in the exchange?  The word "boycott" is nowhere in this exchange of posts.
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #489 on: June 28, 2005, 12:11:56 AM »

Quote from: "Linny1125"

He didn't ask them because apparently the Holloways were so rude he threw them out -- told them to leave. When they became so accusatory at that point, MOST parents would tell their underage son to "Say Nothing" -- I would have done the same thing if pit bulls attacked in the middle of the night.  Wouldn't most parents? C'monnnnnn. Rolling Eyes

I'd sure like to think most parents would help someone in a search for their missing child, particularly when their son was one of the last 3 know people to be seen with her.

On the other hand, I have to wonder how much of a "Cowboy" attitude was happening that night with Jug and his 5 friends descending on the house.  I hope that didn't contribute to Joran's (and possibly Paulus') refusal to tell the truth.
luna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #490 on: June 28, 2005, 12:12:52 AM »

Quote from: "writenow"
y'alls.....ArubaGirl said the neighbor of a friend of one of her mom's coworkers was the source......

The source for the Kalpoes washing their car at 2/3 am the night Natalee disappeared?

yes
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #491 on: June 28, 2005, 12:14:12 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

Evil or Very Mad

HAVE ANY OTHER E-MAILS TO POST????

No, but thanx for asking....
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #492 on: June 28, 2005, 12:14:21 AM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
Quote from: "Ting"
Assuming that Joran and Natalee got into the car at C &C's, could they have been carrying drinks, and spilled one in the car?

If Deepak is fussy about his car, he might want to clean it up before going to bed.

I am leaning toward the theory that for whatever reason, the brothers agreed to lie for their friend when they thought it was just a case of a girl who was temporarily not where she was supposed to be, but would turn up.

Young girls do not disappear on Aruba with great frequency, and they are both young. It is possible that they had no idea of the seriousness of the situation, and when they did realize it, that is when their story changed.

Innocent people dont change their stories and create fake alibis.  The truth only comes naturally if you dont have anything to hide.

If human behavior were that simple, whole industries, from mental health care to law enforcement, would be flipping burgers at McDonald's!
m.a. johnson
Scared Monkey

« Reply #493 on: June 28, 2005, 12:14:56 AM »

Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "absolut"
Boy meets girl, girl meets boy (not to mince words)
Girl with friends sees boy again, friends leave
Girl leaves with boy (no assumtions)
Girl and boy get in vechicle
Vechicle drives off into the night.
Boy alive and well, as well as 2 others in the car (remember no statements are any good.)

Girl is missing and no one can tell us, how, why, when where. You have one thing left guilt.

Without statements for or against where does the guilt logically fall.

Idea  

Boy meets girl, girl meets boy (not to mince words).
Girl sees boy again.
Girl leaves with boy and his two friends (no assumptions).
Vehicle drives off into the night.
Three boys are alive and well.
Girl is missing and no one can tell us how, why, when, or where.
Local newspapers call it a Crisis Blown out of Proportion.
Mothers line up to hand flowers over the gate to the family of one of the boys.
What is wrong with this picture?

LMAO

Thanks goes to all the good men and women in uniform that have paid the ultimate sacrifices for our nation. I <3 you M.K.J.
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #494 on: June 28, 2005, 12:14:57 AM »

Quote from: "godsen"
Does anyone else feel a little disheartened tonight? There was news on Riehl world about dogs finding a 'hit' and for a while I thought there might be an end to this godawful thing (i.e. the holloways/twittys might get some closure.) Once again I'm left with a feeling that this will never get solved. There will be no body, noone will confess, it will go down as one of the great mysteries. I really hope I'm wrong.

Everyday that passes lessens the chance anyone will be charged, especially when 116 days are up.  With Dan''s site reporting local people trying to impede with their search efforts, thats only going to make it tougher for a search team thats running ragged.  Those dogs are busting their ace out there.  With the latest comments from her parents Im started to lose faith in the whole situation.

Innocent people dont lie.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #495 on: June 28, 2005, 12:14:58 AM »

Quote from: "godsen"

Yes.  I was hoping for some resolution today being provided by the Texas crew.  I do believe that they will provide that though.  I have a lot of faith in them.  I know Tim looked a little worse for wear tonight, but they are putting in long hours and putting their hearts into this and even he stated he hadn't eaten or showered yet.  So, although I am very down tonight, I will wake up tomorrow with renewed hope.
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #496 on: June 28, 2005, 12:15:03 AM »

arubagirl; please don't let anyone get to you , you're very insightful to us and some of us appreciate you being here.
as you can see by reading the post, some also like to differ with others and i think the 4 wks of waiting is just getting to everyone and making all or some of us cranky. Just ignore it please!

As for the VDS's, I do feel for Anita and the other children and am very sorry for any vandalism that is occuring at their house.  Even if we do think Dad & Joran are hiding valuable info. that could help bring Natalee home, this kind of treatment is sad for all involved.
Prayers to Natalee and family
Good-nite all, hoping for news tomorrow!

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
Onnimus
Scared Monkey

« Reply #497 on: June 28, 2005, 12:15:27 AM »

Quote from: "DAG"

Just a thought.............as long as new information in coming in everyone gets along great because there is something new to ponder over.  When the news stops the bickering begins.

A most excellent observation.

People should play nice and I don't blame ArubaGirl and others from Aruba for feeling defensive, this case has really gone running wild- government coverups, favoritism because PVDS supposedly a judge in training, boycotts, and GERALDO for Pete's sake, down there just peddling and peddling , spinning stories....

I'll try to stop my rants about the media, they are in it for ratings but it has probably helped the Holloway family by getting so much attention out there. But I think the Aruba bashing is wrong.
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #498 on: June 28, 2005, 12:15:50 AM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"

Evil or Very Mad

I couldn't agree more.  And that arrogance has been made ever more obvious by some of the comments I see on here.

Not to mention some of the people involved in the case....
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #499 on: June 28, 2005, 12:16:30 AM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective
I'd sure like to think most parents would help someone in a search for their missing child, particularly when their son was one of the last 3 know people to be seen with her.

I think that's the key here.  I try to put myself in their position, and I can definitely see me going there in the middle of the night, no question.  But I cannot picture ANYONE reacting to my hysteria/tears/emotions the way the VDS family did.  And let's forget about Joran's attitude for a minute...it just seems like the family would have reacted to them differently.  And if they had been more helpful/caring/empathetic, the Holloway/Twitty group would not have had the attitude they did....if they did.  

And by the way, how come we believe they even HAD an attitude when we weren't there???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.