March 28, 2024, 08:51:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #30 06/27/05 Monday-PM_Tues AM  (Read 229008 times)
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: June 28, 2005, 12:26:08 AM »

Quote from: "dl3fan"
Quote from: "Bamagal73"
if the kalpoes were indeed cleaning the car at 2 am and it was vomit in the backseat, does vomit have enough dna in it to trace?  From saliva?

They admitted that Nat was in the car so her dna being present is irrelavent.

But if it were vomit it would give us a key to her condition.  We have heard rumors of her being drunk to appearing ok.

good point, but not necessarily...she couldve vomited for any reason..sometimes extreme fear will cause a gag reflex..

"God dont like ugly"
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #521 on: June 28, 2005, 12:26:25 AM »

I have not seen any firm source for the info....have you?  Just curious....thanks.[/quote]

No, only rumors and rumors of rumors.  Seems like many of the rumors I'm thinking of emerged on the day of the "car chase"...
hollergal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #522 on: June 28, 2005, 12:26:37 AM »

I'm reading & re-reading posts and speculations.
Bottom line: No Body and/or no confessions = boys walk + no convictions.
m.a. johnson
Scared Monkey

« Reply #523 on: June 28, 2005, 12:27:46 AM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
Quote from: "Ting"
Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
Assuming that Joran and Natalee got into the car at C &C's, could they have been carrying drinks, and spilled one in the car?

If Deepak is fussy about his car, he might want to clean it up before going to bed.

I am leaning toward the theory that for whatever reason, the brothers agreed to lie for their friend when they thought it was just a case of a girl who was temporarily not where she was supposed to be, but would turn up.

Young girls do not disappear on Aruba with great frequency, and they are both young. It is possible that they had no idea of the seriousness of the situation, and when they did realize it, that is when their story changed.

Innocent people dont change their stories and create fake alibis.  The truth only comes naturally if you dont have anything to hide.

If human behavior were that simple, whole industries, from mental health care to law enforcement, would be flipping burgers at McDonald's!

Luckily when it comes to human behavior with regards to a crime, it is that simple.
When suspects continually lie and their story cant be verified, that tells the investigators that their focus is in within the ones that evidently have something to hide.

What is even more appaling is that there are those that would come to their defense.

Thanks goes to all the good men and women in uniform that have paid the ultimate sacrifices for our nation. I <3 you M.K.J.
Onnimus
Scared Monkey

« Reply #524 on: June 28, 2005, 12:27:54 AM »

One more thing I would like clarified by someone on Aruba or in the Netherlands...........educate me. I've gathered that there is some sort of tension or...I don't know, classism? between people native to Aruba, and people who are Dutch and living on Aruba (or I guess, back home looking in from the outside.

What is the deal again? Sorry if this had been explained before, I have caught only bits and pieces.

I've gotten different stories: the Dutch look down on "native" Arubans...native Arubans don't accept any sh*t from Dutch people stepping in with arrogance...native Arubans don't accept Dutch who live on the island as "real" Arubans....etc etc. Can someone clarify a bit of the history of this, and how this might be affecting things related to the case?

I didn't really rhink racism was a problem in Aruba like it is in the U.S. Until the arrest of the 2 security guards some ugly things were said about them being arrested instead of the logical "trio" that were known to be with Natalee last. Then I started hearing things like the Surinamese aren't as accepted as native Arubans, and that there is a clash between the Dutch and Native Arubans etc. Not sure this is really an issue of race except for the security guards (Mickey John etc)? Or is it? BTW--- what nationality are the 2 security guards, I heard one is from Jamaica from one source but haven't read that anywhere else? Does it *matter* where they are from? Like I said, I did not think racism was as much an issue in the Caribbean nearly so much as it in the U.S....because there is a melting pot of cultures down there anyway...I mean there is here too...but here in the U.S. people do tend to judge on the fairness or darkness of your skin. I have NEVER noticed in the Caribbean, a fair skinned person being treated differently than anyone else, and have mainly had positive experiences with people from all over- Jamaica is supposed to be so rough but I found Jamaica natives to be SO much friendlier than the people I met in Mexico for example. Here at home I worked with many people from South America and found them all to be pretty friendly but when I visited Mexico was surprised that they weren't so friendly. Logically thinking I believe this was because the circumstances of my being in Mexico, I was lumped in with a bunch of tourists and not really making friends with people one on one.

BTW- any more search news, is the Eqquisearch continuing at night or is it over until tomoroow?
Bamagal73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #525 on: June 28, 2005, 12:28:12 AM »

Quote from: "hollergal"

Sad but true.  We can only hope that something will come out of this and the ones responsible will get what they deserve.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: June 28, 2005, 12:28:18 AM »

ok..baby just woke up..'night monkeys!

"God dont like ugly"
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #527 on: June 28, 2005, 12:28:23 AM »

But if it were vomit it would give us a key to her condition.  

And/or Joran's condition. My perception is that his father has a drinking problem. What do we know about Joran's drinking habits?

Is it possible that his recollections of what happened after he left the bar are fuzzy or nonexistent?
Zazzu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #528 on: June 28, 2005, 12:28:43 AM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
So, I can only answer to posts answered directly to me?

All righty then. Is that a new rule? I think I missed that one.

Well, certainly people who have never been here have not gotten that much credibility in talking about something. I was talking about people being on the ISLAND. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

That's like saying that everybody in the U.S. are religious freaks while never having been there.

I don't mind anyone posting, but by God if you're going to attack my HOME, then you better have something to back it up. Sorry if THAT offends YOU.
[
[/b] You know it really bothers me that you continually are put in the position of defending yourself to some of the thoughless people on this board.  I've lived in Aruba and I've lived in the United States.....and believe me the US has far more problems that Aruba ..... you are probably going to have to learn to JUST IGNORE these thoughless ones

"You must be the CHANGE you wish to see in the world"
Mohandas Gandhi
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #529 on: June 28, 2005, 12:29:28 AM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
ok..baby just woke up..'night monkeys!

Night!   Very Happy
SoccerDad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #530 on: June 28, 2005, 12:30:26 AM »

Luckily when it comes to human behavior with regards to a crime, it is that simple.
When suspects continually lie and their story cant be verified, that tells the investigators that their focus is in within the ones that evidently have something to hide.

Thank you. Not only did these suspects continually lie, but they proved to the world that they are willing to murder innocent human beings.

They coldly looked the other way as the lives of 2 innocent guards hung in the balance.
dl3fan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #531 on: June 28, 2005, 12:31:21 AM »

Where is CaliGirl, KerinTX, and Hannie?

St Simons Island....a quaint little drinking village with a golfing problem.
KJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #532 on: June 28, 2005, 12:32:35 AM »

New info on Riehl site now http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/

Joran and the plate glass window.

Very interesting.
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #533 on: June 28, 2005, 12:32:43 AM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective
I'd sure like to think most parents would help someone in a search for their missing child, particularly when their son was one of the last 3 know people to be seen with her.

I think that's the key here.  I try to put myself in their position, and I can definitely see me going there in the middle of the night, no question.  But I cannot picture ANYONE reacting to my hysteria/tears/emotions the way the VDS family did.  And let's forget about Joran's attitude for a minute...it just seems like the family would have reacted to them differently.  And if they had been more helpful/caring/empathetic, the Holloway/Twitty group would not have had the attitude they did....if they did.  

And by the way, how come we believe they even HAD an attitude when we weren't there???

Because Jug just said tonight that some of his friends were being confrontational.
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #534 on: June 28, 2005, 12:32:58 AM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"

On the other hand, I have to wonder how much of a "Cowboy" attitude was happening that night with Jug and his 5 friends descending on the house.  I hope that didn't contribute to Joran's (and possibly Paulus') refusal to tell the truth.

Paul's a lawyer. The only thing he's going to consistently say is, "DON'T SAY ANYTHING."

Jug could have been a little milktoast and Paul still wouldn't have cooperated. He's a lawyer. From day one he told his kid not to say a word. And I'm sure Joran will stick out the time in prison and not say a word because Daddy's already told him if he can hold out for three or four months, that will be the end of it.
Onnimus
Scared Monkey

« Reply #535 on: June 28, 2005, 12:33:00 AM »

Quote from: "hollergal"

Is this really true? I thought if the officials really had enough evidence to hold these boys week after week and it goes the entire 116 or whatever days, that they MIGHT have a case based on evidence if it is solid.

I truly hope they get a TRUE confession....that if someone knows something they will get a conscience and have conpassion for Natalee's family....or else I hope Natalee is found. I still pray for a SAFE return. But if a body is found I pray there will be some evidence to help solve the case.

I really, really-- even if Joran is not the most upstanding young man- don't see how he would intentionally murder someone. I can see a date rape drug....preying on drunk girls from tourist bars..that is sick enough, but I would like to think that Joran didn't just decide to start killing young girls, jeez.

This is why I think he should come clean as to what happened and not wait out the 116 days hoping to be released if he just remains quiet. That would be much more forgivable.
OldFart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #536 on: June 28, 2005, 12:33:01 AM »

Quote from: "Bamagal73"
if the kalpoes were indeed cleaning the car at 2 am and it was vomit in the backseat, does vomit have enough dna in it to trace?  From saliva?

They admitted that Nat was in the car so her dna being present is irrelavent.

I thought I read here (not fact) that nothing from NATwas found in the car?????
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #537 on: June 28, 2005, 12:33:23 AM »

Where is CaliGirl, KerinTX, and Hannie?
 I had asked about CaliGirl several times tonight!  She either had her spinal surgery today or is scheduled to have it tomorrow.  Prayers for her.  The other two were one earlier!
m.a. johnson
Scared Monkey

« Reply #538 on: June 28, 2005, 12:34:05 AM »

But if it were vomit it would give us a key to her condition.  

And/or Joran's condition. My perception is that his father has a drinking problem. What do we know about Joran's drinking habits?

Is it possible that his recollections of what happened after he left the bar are fuzzy or nonexistent?

If you listen to Joran Van der Sloots friends, he does not have neither a drug or alchohol problem and thus should have good recolections.

Thanks goes to all the good men and women in uniform that have paid the ultimate sacrifices for our nation. I <3 you M.K.J.
Amy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #539 on: June 28, 2005, 12:34:08 AM »

I heard the Texas search team was working day AND night... thank goodness!

~Amy~
Prayers for Natalee
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.