March 28, 2024, 06:06:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #30 06/27/05 Monday-PM_Tues AM  (Read 228991 times)
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #580 on: June 28, 2005, 01:04:09 AM »

Quote from: "SoccerDad"
Quote from: "WonderWoman"
Quote from: "SoccerDad"

They coldly looked the other way as the lives of 2 innocent guards hung in the balance.

You don't know that.

Ok, you're right. One of the K. bros. allegedly apologizes to the guard in jail. I just hate to imagine the fate those poor guards might have met...

Me too SoccerDad, as the fate of these three.......
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #581 on: June 28, 2005, 01:04:40 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
WonderWoman

I think its apparent that whatever happened, the chances of finding the truth have been severly altered by Jug and his friends

Or Joran and his friends!!

Exactly, they are no better than those they accuse.

except for the small difference that jug didnt kill anybody.

Innocent people dont lie.
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #582 on: June 28, 2005, 01:06:34 AM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
Golden Boy Luckily is carrying a knife on him this night. As posted from Riehl World

Joran v d Sloot and the Plate Glass Window
While there is currently no evidence to suggest that Joran v d Sloot threw a boy through a plate glass window, as some news reports have claimed, a reliable source has confirmed an incident on January 23 of this year which may have led to the rumor.

In one of what might be a pattern of confrontations with visiting American teenagers - which will be addressed in a post tomorrow night, on the day in question Joran v d Sloot is said to have gotten into a fight with an 18 year old male American over possible advances toward a female. The male and female Americans were said to be visiting the island together.

At some point in the confrontation, Joran, much larger than the tourist, was reported to have thrown him against the plate glass window of a local Dunkin Donuts, however the window did not break.

The police were called to deal with the incident, however no arrests were made and no official report was filed.

In addition to the hand to hand confrontation, one employee of the Dunkin Donouts has claimed that they heard Joran v d Sloot threaten the American tourist with a knife he claimed to be carrying.
This report comes from a very reliable and objective source in Aruba.

Is this coming from a gossip column?
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #583 on: June 28, 2005, 01:07:04 AM »

WonderWoman

I think its apparent that whatever happened, the chances of finding the truth have been severly altered by Jug and his friends

Took the words right out of my mouth!
dl3fan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #584 on: June 28, 2005, 01:08:18 AM »

Does anyone know if the Diaria (spelling?) newspaper is comparable to the National Enquirer in America?  Might explain the car chase story and several others?

St Simons Island....a quaint little drinking village with a golfing problem.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #585 on: June 28, 2005, 01:09:11 AM »

Quote from: "dl3fan"
Does anyone know if the Diaria (spelling?) newspaper is comparable to the National Enquirer in America?  Might explain the car chase story and several others?

Arubagirl doesn't think very highly of it.
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #586 on: June 28, 2005, 01:09:23 AM »

arubagirl said that source is a joke.

WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #587 on: June 28, 2005, 01:10:05 AM »

Quote from: "cast"
Quote from: "la_cavalière"
I have to agree that Jug and his Alabama posse may have gone a long way in preventing the truth from ever coming out. I don't blame him or his friends for their suspicion and their frustration -- I myself would have had a hard time controlling myself, and it would have taken a lot to prevent me from shaking Joran until he told me what really happened.

However, the best way to get someone to confess is not by accusing them and being "confrontational" (Jug's word). That's how you get someone to come up with a different story and stick with it, guilty or innocent.

On second thought, I think the fault lies with the Aruba police, who should have taken over the questioning themselves and prevented any interaction between the Twittys and the vdSloots.

I'm not crying coverup... just a police department who didn't take Natalee's disappearance very seriously in the first hours.

I totally agree la_cavalière. And Jug on Fox News throwing out names of people in high places have gotten them nowhere that we know of. With Jug its all about his friends, his friends.

Right Cast! Nothing like him patting himself on the back for all his "good" work.
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #588 on: June 28, 2005, 01:11:39 AM »

WonderWoman

Ahhhh, you know Jug well I assume?
and as far as you know, these boys did not either......
luna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #589 on: June 28, 2005, 01:11:39 AM »

Quote from: "luna"
Quote from: "m.a. johnson"
Quote from: "KJ"
New info on Riehl site now http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/

Joran and the plate glass window.

Very interesting.

Yet one more example of a person with temperment/behavioral issues that has grown accustomed to disregarding law and social ethics.

ma....please expound on the other "temperament/behavioral issues"...with sources if applicable.

thank you.

she can use the source i just posted where joran threatened someone with a knife.  I think thats sufficient.

duh....taz_man....that WAS the source I was questioning....hellooo????

Hearsay of hearsay does not exactly hold up.

But I suppose with you folks who have already tried and convicted Joran, that is of little matter.
dl3fan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #590 on: June 28, 2005, 01:12:01 AM »

arubagirl said that source is a joke.

Maybe Diaria is Papmiento for diarrhea...anything you read there needs to exit your memory as fast as it came in.

St Simons Island....a quaint little drinking village with a golfing problem.
SoccerDad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #591 on: June 28, 2005, 01:12:23 AM »

Daniel, don't want to ignore your insightful and reasoned post. Thanks for your opinions.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #592 on: June 28, 2005, 01:13:18 AM »

Golden Boy Luckily is carrying a knife on him this night. As posted from Riehl World

While there is currently no evidence to suggest that Joran v d Sloot threw a boy through a plate glass window, as some news reports have claimed, a reliable source has confirmed an incident on January 23 of this year which may have led to the rumor.

In one of what might be a pattern of confrontations with visiting American teenagers - which will be addressed in a post tomorrow night, on the day in question Joran v d Sloot is said to have gotten into a fight with an 18 year old male American over possible advances toward a female. The male and female Americans were said to be visiting the island together.

At some point in the confrontation, Joran, much larger than the tourist, was reported to have thrown him against the plate glass window of a local Dunkin Donuts, however the window did not break.

The police were called to deal with the incident, however no arrests were made and no official report was filed.

In addition to the hand to hand confrontation, one employee of the Dunkin Donouts has claimed that they heard Joran v d Sloot threaten the American tourist with a knife he claimed to be carrying.

Why do you consider this gossip?  Dan does have sources in Aruba giving him information on the case.  Or is it because it might indicate the true personality of a friend of a friend of a friend of yours?
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #593 on: June 28, 2005, 01:13:44 AM »

But I suppose with you folks who have already tried and convicted Joran, that is of little matter.

Actually if it were up to me he would fry, but lucky for him this isnt a court of law and Im not the judge ..but i can still say whatever I think.

WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #594 on: June 28, 2005, 01:14:42 AM »

Why do you consider this gossip?  Dan does have sources in Aruba giving him information on the case.  Or is it because it might indicate the true personality of a friend of a friend of a friend of yours?

I have no realtion to anyone involved, I just have an open mind, and I do not accuse people with no knowledge of a situation.
m.a. johnson
Scared Monkey

« Reply #595 on: June 28, 2005, 01:15:37 AM »

~This prayer ppears daily for Natalee~

Natalee, I don't know where you are or what may have happened to you.  I wish I could somehow bring justice to you and your safe return to your loved ones.  I'm sorry for the efforts that have failed. I'm grateful for the efforts that have been made by so many people who care.  Whoever is working to resolve this mysterious dissapearance, I pray that you can help bring Natalee Holloway back to those who love her.  You have captured our hearts Natalee and you are in our thoughts moment to moment every day.  Please be strong.  I'm praying for a miracle that you will return home soon.  You may feel scared, alone and affraid but you are stronger than anything that could have been committed against you.  The perpetrators of their crime to you shall never escape consequence if not by an authority, a God.  I've speculated so many times over....it's horrifiying to immagine what's happend.  Only you know.  Some people of this world can be tourturous.  But, they shall not ever distroy your soul and the spirit that resides within you.  Love is greater, more powerful than anyone,anything in the whole world. Be of good courage always. Our search for truth is never-ending. Please dear God, be with Natalee Holloway, her family and all loved-ones now and forevermore.

Thanks goes to all the good men and women in uniform that have paid the ultimate sacrifices for our nation. I <3 you M.K.J.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #596 on: June 28, 2005, 01:17:08 AM »

WonderWoman
I have no realtion to anyone involved, I just have an open mind, and I do not accuse people with no knowledge of a situation.

You are the one who said a good "friend" sent you the "Deepak" email.  I didn't suggest you were related...only friends of a friend.
cast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #597 on: June 28, 2005, 01:17:42 AM »

Dan may have sources in Aruba, but Dan also gets a lot of his info from right here at this site as well as other sites. Occasionally he will reword it.
SoccerDad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #598 on: June 28, 2005, 01:17:43 AM »

Actually if it were up to me he would fry, but lucky for him this isnt a court of law and Im not the judge ..but i can still say whatever I think.

Happily for Wonderwoman, he's just might walk. When he's free, maybe she'd like to introduce him to her daughter.
luna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #599 on: June 28, 2005, 01:18:55 AM »

Well said.  And since you cited the source I was questioning as your evidence, I would like to say there is no accounting for ignorance, but that would be ill-advised, so I won't.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.