March 28, 2024, 01:12:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #30 06/27/05 Monday-PM_Tues AM  (Read 229023 times)
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: June 28, 2005, 02:09:14 AM »

Quote from: "kkial"
buyme Says:

June 27th, 2005 at 9:49 pm
I think what Shango and Simian are saying is that a underground rave party was where the 4 went (kalpoes, jvds, nh). drugs and other vices were involved including xtc. this leads to many tangled webs as the drug dealers and polis are friendly with one another. if the “one” speaks out he will bring down the entire operation. The polis and the drug dealers have enough (or at least they hope) pull to keep the truth from coming out.

Interesting post...Jossey said tonight that there would be other arrest...The name Lorenzo,does still come up a lot....

this is stupid I know, but there are other Lorenzo's.  I have read a comment from a older Lorenzo about how this will just blow over and things will return to normal.  I know he has a deep sea boat and I think the connection is that he also directs tourist at the ferry dock to scuba boats, fishing boats etc.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #641 on: June 28, 2005, 02:11:16 AM »

Quote from: "WonderWoman"
Quote from: "SoccerDad"
Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"

Is there a reason you are being so mean? Did I offend you in some way unbeknownst to me?
 All this stress of not knowing has all sorts of effects.  I've sensed a high testosterone level today.  I wish we could all just ride in like John Wayne and set this situation to rights, but that only happens in the movies.  Real life is so messy.
Kipster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #642 on: June 28, 2005, 02:11:48 AM »

>>I think what Shango and Simian are saying is that a underground rave party was where the 4 went (kalpoes, jvds, nh).

Where is this coming from? OK, it's late & it's thundering & raining. I've been lurking around some psychic sites, and eerily I recall one that was adamant about the boys taking her to a 'locals' party, and that's where it went bad...

SoccerDad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #643 on: June 28, 2005, 02:12:24 AM »

Steve Huff says it all...

There have already been comments on this site that seek to paint this story in terms of American media (crap)-storm versus beleaguered little Aruba and perhaps one still-juvenile dutch national in jail there. While no one is more likely to grow disgusted with our media than Americans themselves, I promise you , for this blogger it doesn’t matter one bit—in fact, the Netherlands and the island of Aruba are normally such safe societies statistically and in reality that this storied civility and safety adds to the interest in the story. To be honest, if Joran was an American kid, say a fellow 17-year-old on that trip with Natalee, I think we’d be much less intrigued and certainly less surprised. It isn’t hypocrisy, if you ask me—we expect a 17, 18, all the way through 60-year-old in our country on any given day to play a part in such a crime. It is something we are sadly accustomed to, here. For me there was initially a surprise factor at work… European-born kids, who are successful students and athletes, with a well-thought-of family, are not typically suspected of this kind of deceit, perhaps murder.

So I guess I feel that the European folks who are placing comments here and filling message boards about this case in their own language with big ugly American rants are more guilty of using the investigation into Natalee Holloway’s disappearance to further their own “damn Yankee” spiels—their “politics”, if you will—than Americans who simply want to know where the hell our girl from Mountain Brook is, who the hell put her there, and why he did it. It got so ugly in the comments on the previous entry I wrote for this blog that some American angrily trotted out the old “if it wasn’t for us you’d all be wearing swastika armbands” argument in a response to a nasty comment from a Nederlander, in reference to the American role in World War II. I appreciate the feeling of wanting to defend ourselves, but… I’d love it if the search for Natalee Holloway didn’t become something political for Americans, Europeans, or Arubians.

This is a human tragedy, not an excuse for a few angry Europeans to remind us yet again about what big, hobnail-booted cowboys we are, or an excuse for indignant Yanks to remind Euros, yet again, that our grandparents and great-grandparents saved their cheese on more than a couple of occasions. This is about a mother bewildered as her tall, charming son sits in a jail cell. This is about a mother from Alabama stalking her daughter’s shadow daily across little Aruba. About what we believe an earthly paradise to be versus its reality. If it is about anything, it is about two kinds of lost children—one lost the moment “something bad” happened on the beach, on that island where his family had made their home, the other seemingly irrevocably lost on what was to be her last night on Aruba. Instead of arguing EU versus USA politics, we should be looking on in mutual sadness and wonder, because lost children break hearts, no matter where in the world they were born, no matter what language they speak.
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #644 on: June 28, 2005, 02:13:17 AM »

Quote from: "Kipster"
>>I think what Shango and Simian are saying is that a underground rave party was where the 4 went (kalpoes, jvds, nh).

Where is this coming from? OK, it's late & it's thundering & raining. I've been lurking around some psychic sites, and eerily I recall one that was adamant about the boys taking her to a 'locals' party, and that's where it went bad...

www.riehlworldview.com

What sites?

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #645 on: June 28, 2005, 02:15:47 AM »

Quote from: "m.a. johnson"

Hopefully, some of these billboards could be used to help raise funds for Natalee's search and rescue funds.

Laughing  Laughing OK, there THERE's a feasible suggestion.  No kidding.
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #646 on: June 28, 2005, 02:18:13 AM »

I'm just glad that Beth Twitty doesn't get Fox News in her hotel room, tonight. It has got to be especially lonely for her tonight. Days ago, one of the local papiemento papers called it a Crisis Blown Out of Proportion. And every day, the Aruban people just want this investigation to go away. The investigation is stalled, and it is becoming evident that Joran van der Sloot will never tell what happened to Natalee. I'm just glad that she doesn't have Fox News in her room, so she doesn't have to see Arubans lining up to offer flowers and potted plants to the van der Sloops. And that's my thought for the night. Adios.
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #647 on: June 28, 2005, 02:18:27 AM »

Quote from: "SoccerDad"
Steve Huff says it all...

There have already been comments on this site that seek to paint this story in terms of American media (crap)-storm versus beleaguered little Aruba and perhaps one still-juvenile dutch national in jail there. While no one is more likely to grow disgusted with our media than Americans themselves, I promise you , for this blogger it doesn’t matter one bit—in fact, the Netherlands and the island of Aruba are normally such safe societies statistically and in reality that this storied civility and safety adds to the interest in the story. To be honest, if Joran was an American kid, say a fellow 17-year-old on that trip with Natalee, I think we’d be much less intrigued and certainly less surprised. It isn’t hypocrisy, if you ask me—we expect a 17, 18, all the way through 60-year-old in our country on any given day to play a part in such a crime. It is something we are sadly accustomed to, here. For me there was initially a surprise factor at work… European-born kids, who are successful students and athletes, with a well-thought-of family, are not typically suspected of this kind of deceit, perhaps murder.

So I guess I feel that the European folks who are placing comments here and filling message boards about this case in their own language with big ugly American rants are more guilty of using the investigation into Natalee Holloway’s disappearance to further their own “damn Yankee” spiels—their “politics”, if you will—than Americans who simply want to know where the hell our girl from Mountain Brook is, who the hell put her there, and why he did it. It got so ugly in the comments on the previous entry I wrote for this blog that some American angrily trotted out the old “if it wasn’t for us you’d all be wearing swastika armbands” argument in a response to a nasty comment from a Nederlander, in reference to the American role in World War II. I appreciate the feeling of wanting to defend ourselves, but… I’d love it if the search for Natalee Holloway didn’t become something political for Americans, Europeans, or Arubians.

This is a human tragedy, not an excuse for a few angry Europeans to remind us yet again about what big, hobnail-booted cowboys we are, or an excuse for indignant Yanks to remind Euros, yet again, that our grandparents and great-grandparents saved their cheese on more than a couple of occasions. This is about a mother bewildered as her tall, charming son sits in a jail cell. This is about a mother from Alabama stalking her daughter’s shadow daily across little Aruba. About what we believe an earthly paradise to be versus its reality. If it is about anything, it is about two kinds of lost children—one lost the moment “something bad” happened on the beach, on that island where his family had made their home, the other seemingly irrevocably lost on what was to be her last night on Aruba. Instead of arguing EU versus USA politics, we should be looking on in mutual sadness and wonder, because lost children break hearts, no matter where in the world they were born, no matter what language they speak.

THANK YOU! Needed to be said,,,,

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: June 28, 2005, 02:19:42 AM »

Quote from: "Kipster"

that would seem logical in some instances.  I just do not see how something like that could be kept quiet on such a small island.  there would need to be a tremendous amount of pressure on those attending not to devulge information.

m.a. johnson
Scared Monkey

« Reply #649 on: June 28, 2005, 02:23:18 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
One post and I am going to bed.

I assume then based on the last few posts, that the newest theory is that Natalee was kidnapped by the Manseur family in retaliation for AmSouth Bank taking over the cigarette industry's prime billboard spots?

I know a little Spanish. DAME UN BREAK AMIGOS!  Rolling Eyes And you guys laugh at the Venezuela stories. Unreal.

That has as much credibility as the posters on the blogs with their little Santeria names and their cryptic code postings about Babylonians. Just a bunch of wannabe "psychics" trying to stir up trouble.

THE FACT IS...

Either Joran has done SOMETHING with her, or his friends, or some unknown party after Joran got through with her. Who knows what that was, or where it was done.

God knows it ALL in His infinite knowledge and wisdom. I suspect Joran knows a great deal more than he is saying, up to a point.  For some reason I have a feeling Mariaine Croes, makeover and all, has as much knowledge as Joran himself. That sly little heart-melting wink speaks to many a hidden secret... But past that point I have no earthly idea.

I just wish that Beth, Jug, Dave, Dash, and everyone else knew too.

Night all. Pray for Natalee and her family.

I am going to bed to and I'll leave with this comment:  False statements made to law enforcement compromise the investigation and are a means by which to protect oneself or another party involved.

Thanks goes to all the good men and women in uniform that have paid the ultimate sacrifices for our nation. I <3 you M.K.J.
westcoastguy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #650 on: June 28, 2005, 02:24:16 AM »

Quote from: "Scott"
Quote from: "GreatOwl"
I didn't  get to see any of the tv newscasts this evening.  I don't know if there was anything significant which happened today.  Obviously this seems to be a continuing saga

It came out that the Aruban authorities never retrieved the clothing worn by Joran, Paulus, Deepak or Satish the night Natalee disappeared.

It was also revealed by Beth that the prosecutor has still never spoken with her, Jug, or any of his friends who have vital information pertinent to securing indictments in this case.

I don't know if they can get these items now or if it'd matter because if these clothes still exist, i'd say they've been washed 400 times or more.  I would like to know if they even still have them though.  Be interesting to see them confronted about them and have to admit that they're no where to be found............
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: June 28, 2005, 02:25:04 AM »

good night all.  time to call it quits..  hopefully tomorrow will bring better news

Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #652 on: June 28, 2005, 02:26:58 AM »

Quote from: "KKM"
There is some WEIRD stuff going on on the "outside".  And I mean WEIRD!!!  Where is WWizard when I need him/her???  

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1193

Shango is the instigator.  I'll go ahead and give you the translations:

Cowboys = Equusearch
Arawak = Arubans
Maze = see 12:54 pm Subdude/Yliana post

No kidding!  I've been wondering about WWizard too.  
House of Babylonians?
The monkey is connected to a microwave. The monsters have come to eat from the anguished/ The birdie has come down from the cable/ we have to wait a while until it becomes known to all why he leaves all his dogs dead there

Creepy.  You know there's another thread somewhere in the vast Monkey kingdom that features all manner of plays on names in this case.  (ex:  Dompig = th Pig = the Police, I believe was one).  I almost wondered whether those creepy posters were doing some sort of "Spoof" on that.

I hate to start getting too paranoid, cause when I do....whew, I can hardly stop.
Kipster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #653 on: June 28, 2005, 02:27:30 AM »

>>What sites?

Can't recall where I saw what I mentioned but here are a few I bookmarked on a Google Search; I believe it was a "natalee holloway" psychic search:

http://www.underworldtales.com/aruba.htm
http://forum.prophecies.us/viewtopic.php?t=8592
http://www.revelation13.net/KingJames2c.html
http://forum.prophecies.us/viewtopic.php?t=8346&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

or here Smile

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/Discussion/viewtopic.php?t=65

Hey, any good detective looks at everything when there's nothing to go on right? Peace out ya'll.

WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #654 on: June 28, 2005, 02:35:26 AM »

http://www.riehlworldview.com/.shared/image.html?/photos/uncategorized/susp_4.jpg

Wonder who's hand that is on the boys shoulder, not Joran's...[/img]
Hat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #655 on: June 28, 2005, 02:36:58 AM »

We all have this dutch uncle, a little eccentric maybe, but, does he have his wits about him? Is he holding his cards close to his vest to win all in the end? Or is he a senile bumbler in way over his head?

How long before the main suspects car and residence were searched? Who let the suspects go on their own word and searched and detained the innocent  people instead, easily fooled by children.

Joran lied. For a reason. Think about it now....Someone comes to you late late at night and says " My daughter is missing, missed her flight...your boy was with her last....can you help us?"

Answers " Don't say anything" And lies.

The kid is dirty.

Joran, you need to give it up. Your life will not start until you are clean about this. if you never do the right thjing, you will not have a real life at all.
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #656 on: June 28, 2005, 02:57:02 AM »

I watched the reruns of the videos of Steven Croes and Paul van der Sloot as they emerged from their prison cells today. I don’t know why I watched the reruns. What I saw the first time was disturbing. What I saw the second time was even more disturbing. By most accounts (please don’t quibble with me over this) both men lied to protect Joran van der Sloot. From what, we do not know. But protect him they did. Paul van der Sloot lied because Joran was his son. Steven Croes lied just because Joran was his “homey,” and that’s the thing you do to protect a homey. He lied gratuitously, based solely upon the hearsay that Joran claimed to drop Natalee off at the Holiday Inn. In both cases, there was much back-slapping and camaraderie. There were smiling faces all around. There was no tension or solemnity, and no sense of the awful news a lonely mother was preparing to face. There was only celebration and joviality. And later I saw women lining up to deliver flowers and potted plants over the van der Sloot gate. And I just couldn’t get the thought out of my mind. Something is wrong with this picture. Something is terribly wrong with this picture.
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #657 on: June 28, 2005, 02:59:08 AM »

http://www.riehlworldview.com/.shared/image.html?/photos/uncategorized/susp_4.jpg

The Elusive Lorenzo's??? Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
PeeCee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #658 on: June 28, 2005, 03:03:20 AM »

Maybe it's this guys:

http://www.planethuff.com/darkside/archives/nipplejoran.JPG
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #659 on: June 28, 2005, 03:10:20 AM »

Quote from: "PeeCee"

Maybe it's this guys:

http://www.planethuff.com/darkside/archives/nipplejoran.JPG

Ah, that would be Mike!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.