March 28, 2024, 10:29:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #30 06/27/05 Monday-PM_Tues AM  (Read 229059 times)
tkubi7
Scared Monkey

« Reply #680 on: June 28, 2005, 07:36:53 AM »

Quote from: "Just me"
Quote from: "WonderWoman"
http://www.riehlworldview.com/.shared/image.html?/photos/uncategorized/susp_4.jpg

Wonder who's hand that is on the boys shoulder, not Joran's...[/img]

It is someone named Freddy, saw the complete picture with names somewhere, I will check if I can find the link again.

This might be the Freddy you're talking about
http://connect.tickle.com/photo/index.html?albumid=.X5c4e4cTdeGBeOQ

"Leave no stone unturned"
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #681 on: June 28, 2005, 07:51:54 AM »

Morning,
Was wondering if anything else has happened since last night? I passed out on my couch with the baby pretty early, and just realized I havent even started on my college homework. If anyone can give me an update while I am trying to do homework I would appreciate it.
Thanks~

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #682 on: June 28, 2005, 07:53:49 AM »

Quote from: "mordred"

Whats this about the 'Dario' reporter missing??? I haven't heard anything about it!?

And people (Ting, I think:?: ), please lets try to maitain some objectivity - that report of Joran & the glass window is prefaced by the statement , "While there is currently no evidence to suggest that Joran v d Sloot threw a boy through a plate glass window, as some news reports have claimed....."

I mean missing from the media. If the report he phoned in to Fox was a hoax, I would have thought that in itself would spark interest, and if Diario would not produce Thiel himself for an interview, that too would get some comments.

I have never mentioned anything about a plate glass window.
Just me
Scared Monkey

« Reply #683 on: June 28, 2005, 07:53:55 AM »

The fourth person in the picture (Freddy)

http://www.pietjebell.com/weblog/jun2005/joran3.jpg
MississippiGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #684 on: June 28, 2005, 07:57:50 AM »

If a tourist had been found dead on a beach in Aruba, what would have happened?  If they found that she had died of an overdose of any type of drug or of alcohol poisoning or even drowning, would the investigation have stopped there?  Accidental death?  Would there have been an investigation into who she was last seen with, etc?  My point is that if Joran truly did take Natalee to the beach and if she died from ANY type of accident and he left her there knowing that, would he have been held accountable?  Are there "Good Samaritan" laws in Aruba?  In my opinion this boils down to WHY has Joran (and others) lied.  IF Natalee is gone and IF it were in any way accidental, would the punishment have been harsh enough to make someone want to go to the trouble of hiding a body?  (no coffee yet - hope this is coherent)
air23ac
Scared Monkey

« Reply #685 on: June 28, 2005, 08:02:54 AM »

it is time for a lot of people to wake up here, stop being in denial. aruban government and LE want this to go away.........the majority of their interest in solvong this case or getting answers is to save/cover their ass. it is very obvious. i am not saying aruba is bad or it's people aren't good........but i am saying that this cased was doomed from the start.

i would also bet big that if the media wasn't all over this, they would kicked the holloways out by now.

it is just an embarassment(just like many we have faced here in the US) for aruba to have the world see its only major case and biggest crime in years go so poorly because of ineptness in the people leading the goverment and LE.

i could start a thread on all the things they botched.........2 different judges(1 detains PVDS, the other releases him), letting key suspects go to surveil them(but forgetting to collect the physical evidence-DUH), etc

wake up people!!!!!
rkymtncjngrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #686 on: June 28, 2005, 08:10:22 AM »

Quote from: "air23ac"
it is time for a lot of people to wake up here, stop being in denial. aruban government and LE want this to go away.........the majority of their interest in solvong this case or getting answers is to save/cover their ass. it is very obvious. i am not saying aruba is bad or it's people aren't good........but i am saying that this cased was doomed from the start.

i would also bet big that if the media wasn't all over this, they would kicked the holloways out by now.

it is just an embarassment(just like many we have faced here in the US) for aruba to have the world see its only major case and biggest crime in years go so poorly because of ineptness in the people leading the goverment and LE.  

i could start a thread on all the things they botched.........2 different judges(1 detains PVDS, the other releases him), letting key suspects go to surveil them(but forgetting to collect the physical evidence-DUH), etc

wake up people!!!!!
   Unfortunatley you may be right with this. Which is why having the Tx crew there is all the more important. Hopefully they will turn something up, not that this will prove the 3 in jail are guilty,  but to at least give the Holloway/Twitty's some resolution.
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #687 on: June 28, 2005, 08:12:39 AM »

Good Morning!  If you want to read more about the alleged plate glass window incident head on over to Dan riehl's site.
catwoman_1964
Scared Monkey

« Reply #688 on: June 28, 2005, 08:12:51 AM »

Ok.  I looked at the pics of the three of them on Tickle.  What is the gang symbol they keep holding up in the pictures?

http://connect.tickle.com/photo/index.html?albumid=.X5c4e4cTdeGBeOQ

Curosity killed the cat
wbvious
Scared Monkey

« Reply #689 on: June 28, 2005, 08:12:52 AM »

.phoenix: this also is from #1192

ztriggz Says:

.  .  .

Local LE was involved very early on and now they are screwed…
It seems many are in fear over there, of what?
I know what I’d fear in Los Angeles if I witnessed a crime commited by a cop.
I’d fear other cops and more so thier puppetmasters.
There’s alot more dirt to be uncovered… hopefully it occurs and Aruba will
get cleaned up. The locals would love to get rid of some bad elements there.

read this it explains much of thier message:

.  .  .

No, I guess he is head of some local official corps. He is the guy that knows everything and that has been in the house of Babylonians NOT seeking pleasure for himself,

June 27th, 2005 at 1:52 pm
i agree ztriggz. esp considering a member(s) of the polis may be involved. they would just steer everyone away from that area. they didn’t have much time to dispose of her body.

sounds like a HIGH-ranking member of the Aruban polis is also heavily involved...could be stalling simultaneous w/coverup
LemonDrop
Scared Monkey

« Reply #690 on: June 28, 2005, 08:19:59 AM »

Fox News just said the Police Commissioner is Joran's Godfather.
MsPooh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #691 on: June 28, 2005, 08:22:00 AM »

Quote from: "LemonDrop"

Well that just thickened this plot tremendously!

Life's a journey not a destination..
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #692 on: June 28, 2005, 08:24:46 AM »

Quote from: "air23ac"

wake up people!!!!!

I agree the Aruban LE and regular Arubans want this to "go away" but to go away the "right" way. The legally/morally correct way. I have to believe they did not make mistakes intentionally. I have to believe that in order to believe it will be solved. I know sometimes denial is more than a river. I do question one thing big time, apparently the Aruban prosecutor really believed PVDS should have remained in custody, and still consider him a suspect per M. Croes. Did this new judge put a higher threshold on the prosecution because of "who" he is and/or what PVDS may know? I think this is the one issue I really really think stinks so far. I would like to know if PVDS and this new judge have ever had any knowledge of one another. I think another permanant judge should be brought in to review and preside over this case, but not from any of the islands. Perhaps a judge from the Netherlands who previously had worked in Aruba so he/she would know the lay of the legal land so to speak. I understand judges and prosecutors are rotated every so many years, so I know there has to be one somewhere with no dog in the fight, except justice. Note, I am not accusing anyone of doing something wrong, I just have a question about this judge's decision.
It is so hard for us not to have transparency we are used to here in the US, that said, how many times have we complained here because we felt we were not being told enough in other criminal matters---like when "gag orders" are used. Even then here in the US, those are usually circumvented somehow. In Aruba, not leaking info has been taken to a new height to us Americans.
I also believe and pray Aruban LE have a lot more than we know or even that Natalee's family knows. I don't think they want the legacy of never finding what happened to an innocent American girl hanging over their heads legally, morally or politically.
bogey_blusey_chaston
Scared Monkey

« Reply #693 on: June 28, 2005, 08:25:28 AM »

Quote from: "MsPooh"

Lemon, I hope you saw the apology I wrote for my rude comment last week. I am glad to see you are still here, and look for ward to talking with you .

MsPooh, Liked your quote, I have another similar, Lire is a myster to be lived NOT a problem to be solved.
air23ac
Scared Monkey

« Reply #694 on: June 28, 2005, 08:26:25 AM »

please tell me that fox report is bogus....if the commish is his godfather, then this is just getting more pathetic by the day.
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #695 on: June 28, 2005, 08:26:53 AM »

Quote from: "MsPooh"

This just doesn't end, does it?! Neutral
JJJJaded
Scared Monkey

« Reply #696 on: June 28, 2005, 08:27:10 AM »

:::Crawling out from lurker position......

His  Godfather???????????  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Blessings,

JJJJ
air23ac
Scared Monkey

« Reply #697 on: June 28, 2005, 08:28:40 AM »

kackylacky,

i think you are correct that the majority of the people in aruba, even the regular LE and people. BUT, the higher ups, the people making the decisions are the ones with alterior motives.
tkubi7
Scared Monkey

« Reply #698 on: June 28, 2005, 08:29:38 AM »

A compilation of different posts by a mysterious poster:
June 27th, 2005 at 9:51 pm
DirtyHand walks with the Babylons, the Arawaks and is consort to the fallen elder

The gods are talking

Shango Says:

June 27th, 2005 at 9:57 pm
Outsiders brought into the Arawak tribe walk in many circles, nameless

Shango Says:

June 27th, 2005 at 9:59 pm
DirtyHand can bring down all houses

DirtyHand is the key

His reach is long

He walks in all circles

consort to all, except for the gods

He knows the sacrifice is not responsible

Now just go with me for a minute here...
Dirty Hand= Chief of Police
Babylons and Arawaks= Americans and Arubans
Fallen elder= PVDS
Outsiders are going in circles, can't find a name of who did this
Dirty Hand is more powerful than we know
He is involved with a lot of wrongdoing
He (the chief of police) knows Joran (the sacrifice) is not responsible

back to first line: Consort to the fallen elder
knows PVDS is responsible
I know this might be far fetched but this guy really spooked me enough to take a closer look.

"Leave no stone unturned"
LemonDrop
Scared Monkey

« Reply #699 on: June 28, 2005, 08:31:32 AM »

Quote from: "bogey_blusey_chaston"
 Lemon, I hope you saw the apology I wrote for my rude comment last week. I am glad to see you are still here, and look for ward to talking with you .

Yes I saw it and I responded. No worries, I'm a forum "Veteran" and know sometimes we get our typing fingers in trouble. I did respond to you but it probably got lost in the posting shuffle.   Very Happy

And yes, that is what Fox News said but the didn't expand on it! It was on "Fox and Friends".  I hope Greta says something later!  I was SHOCKED!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.