March 28, 2024, 09:22:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #30 06/27/05 Monday-PM_Tues AM  (Read 229011 times)
roxyluv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #720 on: June 28, 2005, 09:06:21 AM »

Ditto, Nutbrain

If we can send one man to the moon, why can't we send them all?
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #721 on: June 28, 2005, 09:11:25 AM »

Quote from: "Professor"
He said, "I have an impeccable source, an impeccable source. . ."  Unfortunately, I believe it is too late to save this investigation. Valuable time has been lost, valuable evidence was never secured, and no one will ever bring this case to a resolution. The Aruban people just want this case to go away.

I still can't get over the women lining up to hand flowers and potted plants over the van der Sloot gate. Something is terribly wrong with that picture.

That in and of itself is not surprising though....but compound that with the changing attitude towards this whole investigation, and you have a sense that this just isn't important anymore.  Wasn't there a headline there in the last few days about a "Crisis Blown Out of Proportion" or something????  That reflects the swing of the pendulum toward the VDS family and its connections.  Just about every expert on the planet has made comments about this investigation and how it can't even  get a 17 year old kid to talk.

Pray that the TX team finds something today.  At this point, most folks would be willing to just accept her body and take it home.
rkymtncjngrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #722 on: June 28, 2005, 09:15:32 AM »

Thanks for all the info UGAMOM! Smile  Smile
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #723 on: June 28, 2005, 09:16:45 AM »

last night jug summed it up.  i don't care what they do in their system as far as assigning guilt.  i just want natalee.  this is one of the dilemmas of justice.  we can't' find natalee because the guy who may know may be in deep kimchee if he talks.  and he has the right not to incriminate himself.   Embarassed
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #724 on: June 28, 2005, 09:19:37 AM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Quote from: "Professor"
He said, "I have an impeccable source, an impeccable source. . ."  Unfortunately, I believe it is too late to save this investigation. Valuable time has been lost, valuable evidence was never secured, and no one will ever bring this case to a resolution. The Aruban people just want this case to go away.

I still can't get over the women lining up to hand flowers and potted plants over the van der Sloot gate. Something is terribly wrong with that picture.

That in and of itself is not surprising though....but compound that with the changing attitude towards this whole investigation, and you have a sense that this just isn't important anymore.  Wasn't there a headline there in the last few days about a "Crisis Blown Out of Proportion" or something????  That reflects the swing of the pendulum toward the VDS family and its connections.  Just about every expert on the planet has made comments about this investigation and how it can't even  get a 17 year old kid to talk.

Pray that the TX team finds something today.  At this point, most folks would be willing to just accept her body and take it home.

I agree. I think initially when the boys were arrested alot of people I spoke with felt that in the end they might be released if they didnt have a confession or solid evidence. Face it, anyone with any kind of knowledge in police work KNOWS getting things searched right away like the car, their homes, obtaining clothing they wore that night, shoes they wore, etc etc is key. They had too much time to get rid of things, wash their clothes, clean the car and all that. With the car having a kit in it, had they taken it in right away they might have been able to see fresh scrapes and possibly dirt. If Joran & company didnt have scrapes or cuts big deal, but they could have had bruises that easily would have healed in a week. All of this was lost because of the delay.
Right now in my opinion it is upmost important to find Natalee. I hope she is alive but lets be honest. With everything coming out and the time elapsed it seems less likely. If she is found and is dead atleast MAYBE some evidence might be found on her or around the area she was left. And even if there isnt alot of evidence, atleast her parents can have some closure. Beth said last night on Fox they just wanted her back and at this point cared less about the investigation. I think it was her, maybe it was the step dad who said it. I think they have had it with the investigation as well.

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
air23ac
Scared Monkey

« Reply #725 on: June 28, 2005, 09:19:37 AM »

how can anyone argue that there is something seriously wrong with the way the arubans have handled this case and trying to serve justice? as well as the serious problems that exist in their justice system.

just think, their current system can't serve justice...it can't even get solid leads to produce evidence, let alone a body. a team from the US is probably going to produce more evidence.
BlueKyGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #726 on: June 28, 2005, 09:22:10 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
last night jug summed it up.  i don't care what they do in their system as far as assigning guilt.  i just want natalee.  this is one of the dilemmas of justice.  we can't' find natalee because the guy who may know may be in deep kimchee if he talks.  and he has the right not to incriminate himself.   Embarassed

I couldn't watch the Twittys last night on Greta; it was just too sad to see how deflated they were. I didn't see the resolve in Beth that I've seen in past interviews; all I saw was sadness. It seems that after all this time, they're starting to lose hope, and it's just too sad to watch. My heart breaks for them.
air23ac
Scared Monkey

« Reply #727 on: June 28, 2005, 09:22:38 AM »

and another thing...i am sick of hearing an aruban spokesperson say" we can't comment because it may jeopardize the investigation"

WHAT INVESTIGATION????

i am not blaming the spokespeople, they are just being put out there like sacrificial lambs at this point...while the police chief and commissioner and others just hide.
air23ac
Scared Monkey

« Reply #728 on: June 28, 2005, 09:23:36 AM »

and the best was when mary anne croes was asked last night if joran was interrogated everyday....she said NO.
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #729 on: June 28, 2005, 09:26:27 AM »

Quote from: "air23ac"
how can anyone argue that there is something seriously wrong with the way the arubans have handled this case and trying to serve justice? as well as the serious problems that exist in their justice system. just think, their current system can't serve justice...it can't even get solid leads to produce evidence, let alone a body. a team from the US is probably going to produce more evidence.

I also noticed last night when M. Croes was with Greta - when asked if they are still interrogating Joran every day, she said, "NO, but he is still being interrogated."

In other words, they're easing up.
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #730 on: June 28, 2005, 09:27:17 AM »

and the best was when mary anne croes was asked last night if joran was interrogated everyday....she said NO.

Boy, we're on the same page today!
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #731 on: June 28, 2005, 09:28:48 AM »

Did anyone see Mr. Miller on FoX last night? He said he told BHT that she might want to consider talking to a realtor in Aruba? This am on the Today show BHT said again she thinks Natalee is alive. She also says that it is not so much what the VDS's say, but what they don't say.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
dpsz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #732 on: June 28, 2005, 09:29:32 AM »

New here so just asking..
I heard someone last night ask Beth Holloway something regarding whether or not anyone in the group with Natalee had been questioned or had seen anything.  Beth just said something like "No"?
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #733 on: June 28, 2005, 09:30:34 AM »

Quote from: "littletxlady"
Did anyone see Mr. Miller on FoX last night? He said he told BHT that she might want to consider talking to a realtor in Aruba? This am on the Today show BHT said again she thinks Natalee is alive. She also says that it is not so much what the VDS's say, but what they don't say.

I did see that, and I heard that too...but I thought Mr. Miller was trying to inject some levity into the conversation.  Did you notice how weary he looked?
air23ac
Scared Monkey

« Reply #734 on: June 28, 2005, 09:31:19 AM »

pine......didn't you think greta was going to press on that one a little more?
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: June 28, 2005, 09:31:19 AM »

Quote from: "haka"
Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Quote from: "tkubi7"
A compilation of different posts by a mysterious poster:
June 27th, 2005 at 9:51 pm
DirtyHand walks with the Babylons, the Arawaks and is consort to the fallen elder

I know this might be far fetched but this guy really spooked me enough to take a closer look.

This gives me the chills.  Where were these posts made?  In this forum?
On the Scared Monkeys' frontpage. Check the 700+ comments under 'Afternoon Update'.

It's scary stuff. Maybe the mentioned posters are some sickos playing games, what if they aren't... Shudder to think...

good morning,  

I saw this yesterday.  It just appears that  it is a type of code which HSers use to communicate with each other.  It isn't too cryptic at all.  Just as the hand signals

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
Bill8268
Scared Monkey

« Reply #736 on: June 28, 2005, 09:31:49 AM »

it is time for a lot of people to wake up here, stop being in denial. aruban government and LE want this to go away.........the majority of their interest in solvong this case or getting answers is to save/cover their ass. it is very obvious. i am not saying aruba is bad or it's people aren't good........but i am saying that this cased was doomed from the start.

i would also bet big that if the media wasn't all over this, they would kicked the holloways out by now.

it is just an embarassment(just like many we have faced here in the US) for aruba to have the world see its only major case and biggest crime in years go so poorly because of ineptness in the people leading the goverment and LE.

i could start a thread on all the things they botched.........2 different judges(1 detains PVDS, the other releases him), letting key suspects go to surveil them(but forgetting to collect the physical evidence-DUH), etc

wake up people!!!!!

You are right on the money.  The only way I see that the case will turn around is if the US state department puts pressure on Aruba and the Netherlands.  If this is not done, as soon as the media goes away this case will die and the suspects will go free.
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #737 on: June 28, 2005, 09:33:37 AM »

pine......didn't you think greta was going to press on that one a little more?

Yes, I was very surprised...but it could have been one of those times when she was focused on her next question.  I'd watch that interview over, if I had a way to do it.  Now if that had been Nancy G., she would have been all over her!!!  LOL  (I like NG.)

I don't think any of the monkeys commented on it last night either.
rkymtncjngrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #738 on: June 28, 2005, 09:34:08 AM »

I know some people in the past have tried to put blame on Natalee. But after watching her mother for the past weeks, I don't see how  anyone can say a bad thing about any of them. Beth has got to be without a doubt the strongest, most patient, caring individual I have ever seen. I know that if I were in her situation there is no way I wouldn't have gotten to the boys and tried to get some answers myself. I know when I go in Sept. if the boys are out and I see them, I may not be able to keep my mouth shut! Mad  Mad
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #739 on: June 28, 2005, 09:34:10 AM »

Quote from: "dpsz"
New here so just asking..
I heard someone last night ask Beth Holloway something regarding whether or not anyone in the group with Natalee had been questioned or had seen anything.  Beth just said something like "No"?

My understanding is that the FBI talked to them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.