April 27, 2024, 06:59:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Personal Theory on the Natalee Holloway's Case  (Read 2300 times)
theory
Scared Monkey

« on: June 27, 2005, 09:14:08 PM »

My Personal Theory - on the Natalee Holloway's Case

The 2 brothers (The Kalpoe's) have communication with Joran van der Sloot thru cell phone.  Joran informed (thru cell phone) the 2 brothers when he left Natalee Holloway alone in the beach, which gave Deepak Kalpoe a chance/an idea  to go back to the beach by himself since he has a car.  Natalee Holloway being drank was helpless to defend herself (being drank she lost her presence of mind).  Based on what I read in the Newspaper about the testimonies of the three boys, I would strongly suggest to intesify investigating on the 2 brothers, especially Deepak Kalpoe.  

Why...?? He loves alcohol and has a car, he could drive back to the beach as quickly as possible by himself after Joran informed him that he was already home.  It was already a wee-hour of the night, nobody could see Deepak when he went back to the beach by himself.  He could catch up with Natalee because being drank she could not walked fast back to her hotel.  

I would appreciate if you could publish it in your Newspaper Public Opinion Column

CYNTHIA DIZON
California, USA

===============================

My Comment on the Natalee Holloway's Case.....

1) I would suggest to stay focus on investigating on the two brothers:  Satish Kalpoe - 18 years old and Deepak Kalpoe - 21 years old.  

WHY I SUGGESTED IT ...??

1) Because when I read from the newspaper on the interview on their mother, their mother made a striking comment that one of his sons drinks alcohol. The comment she made on the interview excites my curiosity on his son who drinks alcohol.  

2) I think the one who drinks alcohol is the older one, Deepak Kalpoe.

3) Also, the brothers pinpointed on the two security guards and again pinpointed on the Steve Croes to divert the attention of the investigation away from them.
4) Investigating Team should stay focus on the two brothers especially on the one who drinks alcohol.

I would appreciate if you will publish my email message in the Public Opinion Column of your newspaper.

CYNTHIA DIZON
California, USA
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.