March 28, 2024, 04:09:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Left Behind  (Read 7774 times)
lili
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2005, 09:45:27 AM »

Quote from: "ozzie"
Do any of you watch Fox News ?  Last night Greta and Beth went into the room where Natalee was staying with camera and looked at her bags (packed), purse, and all.  The room has remained unoccupied since the incident.  Everything was there except for driver’s license.  Natalee had 3 roommates.  There were 4 girls saying in the room.

Room hasn't been unoccupied. Beth & Jug are staying in that very room.  Beth also sleeps in Nat's shirt and leaves the light on at night for her.
mishj
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2005, 11:17:04 AM »

The three roommates were all in the room that night, so if Natalee had returned they would have heard her come in.  She didnt return to her room.  I believe there is a camera that also would have shown if she came in via the beach, actually.

ajmac57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2005, 11:58:40 AM »

Quote from: "mishj"
The three roommates were all in the room that night, so if Natalee had returned they would have heard her come in.  She didnt return to her room.  I believe there is a camera that also would have shown if she came in via the beach, actually.

Do we have a time frame on what time the roommates return to their room?
Did all of them sleep in their own room that nite?
Did anybody return, than leave?
Did they always keep the sliding door to the pool locked, or was it the way they use to go in and out of the room?

The ground floor room with sliding door bothers me. When I saw that last nite I said to my wife how safe was that room for the girls.
phl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2005, 01:01:29 PM »

Quote from: "ajmac57"

Do we have a time frame on what time the roommates return to their room?
Did all of them sleep in their own room that nite?
Did anybody return, than leave?
Did they always keep the sliding door to the pool locked, or was it the way they use to go in and out of the room?

The ground floor room with sliding door bothers me. When I saw that last nite I said to my wife how safe was that room for the girls.

According to what I read on another board (so I don't know how credible this is), one of the chaperones or parents of the kids made a statement about "who knows if any of the kids slept in their rooms at all". Like that was an acceptable "defense" for her friends not noticing she didn't come home at all that night.

Nice!!  What kind of trip was this exactly??
ILovemysteries
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2005, 06:37:37 PM »

Shocked
IMO: Are you sure of your facts?? I'm sure I heard a room mate say "she sat out by the pool most of the night"..>>JMO
pkrimier
Scared Monkey

« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2005, 06:54:02 PM »

I saw 2 of Natalee's room mates say they thought Natalee had decided to spend the night (she disappeared) in one of the other girls rooms.
Also heard or read that her mom said she had her drivers license and $50.00 in her pocket when she went out that nigh

pk
bccook1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2005, 08:01:15 PM »

This issue has been discussed before.  Natalee left her personal items behind with the exception her driver's license.  It is not unusual for girls to only carry ID to bars and nightclubs for fear of having their purses stolen or accidentaly left behind.
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.