April 28, 2024, 01:36:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #509 8/9 - 8/10/2006  (Read 156795 times)
Smish
Scared Monkey

« Reply #160 on: August 09, 2006, 06:50:06 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Smish"

Hi Blah
VERY interesting...so they interrogated J2K all together.I think you are right,they had to ALL come up with the same story.But I wonder why those stories are STILL different?Deepak says he nor Satish picked Joran up at the beach.Joran now says that they do?

Hi Smish,
I just take it as Joran is trying so desperatly to put someone else (in the case 1 or both of the K's) as the last person to be with Natalee.  

Unfortunatly for him, he cannot do it.  As hard as he tries to NOT be the last person with Natalee, he cant change it.  Why?  Because he really was the last person with her.

They all raped her, Joran killed her, and then Joran and his dad got rid of the body afte the K2's split for home and left him to take care of the mess he created when he killed her.  This is why Deepaks statement in the back of the police car "your own father?, unbelieveable"  Deepak couldnt believe Joran recruited his own father to help get rid of the body.  We already know that Deepak knows that Joran raped her, he said it in his previous statement.   He just omits the part where he and his brother take a turn too.

Filthy rotten creeps.
With Paulus being the biggest creep of them all.Anita and Paulus....hope they are proud of the monster they made.I hope their parenting skills have no effect on the 2 other sons.
Mad

Joran Aint Nothing But A Golden Monster In Training
Smish
Scared Monkey

« Reply #161 on: August 09, 2006, 06:53:09 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Smish"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
KLAASEN, what is the date of the rush to the courthouse where JR inserts herself into this, after summoning Jug & Beth to let her ride with them to the courthouse.  I have it from a 6/13/05 article, but not sure that is the date of the occurrence.

I believe it was June 13th.

But wait,When renHO went with the family to the courthouse wasn't this because renHO said they had Nat's body there?If so,then a body was reported twice?

That's right. Wink

Shocked

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: August 09, 2006, 06:54:07 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
Quote from: "Frijole"

The problem with just emailing these guys is that they don't devote any time to putting it together in their OWN minds and aren't up to speed.... I think Geraldo Rivera might give it a shot or if we contacted someone like Mark Furhman so that HE could talk about it on these shows.  

In other words - educate the guest vs. tell the host.  The hosts don't get it.

I'm really behind, so this may have been mentioned~
What about Mark Fuhrman on Dana's show?

I would LOVE that for selfish reasons... would love to know his take.  

What we were brainstorming on is trying to get the word out to the WORLD about these statements being released... I was just saying that simply emailing Greta etc. doesn't guarantee that the audience will be educated on how obvious it is that there is a cover up... unless someone like Mark F. is a guest and HE puts the pieces together.

Sadly, Greta and the others have no idea what has been going on and certainly don't remember the details that we do regarding who said what and when.... they wouldn't do it justice unless they tied it all together.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: August 09, 2006, 06:54:59 PM »

Just to add a little regarding the work that was done on Deepak's car.  My nephew happened to walk in the house and I show him the part of Deepak's statement about his car.  My nephew does the exact kind of work that Deepak is talking about.  I asked him for his comments and he said the following:

Automotive carpet is formed to the contour of the car and is not glued down it is held in place by the seats and door sill plates. Also there is no reason to remove the carpet to run wires. Even in the most expensive systems there is no reason to remove the carpet.  In order to remove the carpet you must remove the front and rear seats and center console.  Also if you have the same make/model car all the parts are interchangeable.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: August 09, 2006, 06:56:18 PM »

Auto Excellence
Cura Cabai 137
San Nicolas, Aruba
Phone:011-297-584-5833

http://www.rccomponents.com/aruba.htm

Near San Nicholas
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: August 09, 2006, 06:57:17 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"

The problem with just emailing these guys is that they don't devote any time to putting it together in their OWN minds and aren't up to speed.... I think Geraldo Rivera might give it a shot or if we contacted someone like Mark Furhman so that HE could talk about it on these shows.  

In other words - educate the guest vs. tell the host.  The hosts don't get it.

I'm really behind, so this may have been mentioned~
What about Mark Fuhrman on Dana's show?

I would LOVE that for selfish reasons... would love to know his take.  

What we were brainstorming on is trying to get the word out to the WORLD about these statements being released... I was just saying that simply emailing Greta etc. doesn't guarantee that the audience will be educated on how obvious it is that there is a cover up... unless someone like Mark F. is a guest and HE puts the pieces together.

Sadly, Greta and the others have no idea what has been going on and certainly don't remember the details that we do regarding who said what and when.... they wouldn't do it justice unless they tied it all together.

Greta only remembers her checks to Scientology and DNC.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: August 09, 2006, 06:58:42 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
WHERE ARE THE SHOES ???

"Every time we (Deepak, Freddy) asked him about the shoes, he did not answer".

This quote from Deepak comes from Tuesday, the 1st week. If true, it opens up the possibility of NO BEACH at all. Deepak and Freddy already know at this point that Joran left her at the beach. Why would Joran be reluctant to tell them that his shoes were left there also?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: August 09, 2006, 07:02:25 PM »

Looking at the bottom of this map, Cura Cabai is in San Nicholas which is below Savaneta where Lorenzo lives.  It is in between Lorenzo's house and the Baby Beach area where the bloody mattress was found.

Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #168 on: August 09, 2006, 07:03:50 PM »

From DK's 6/13/05 statement:

On Friday two weeks ago he had arainged a lawyer for us.  

For what it is worth, the meeting with Nadira and Paulus and "family" and this day Paulus arranged for the Kalpoes to have a lawyer was Friday June 3rd.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: August 09, 2006, 07:04:07 PM »

SUGGESTION - If anyone has the time, it would be a good idea to EMAIL Nancy Grace regarding the Statements that we are posting.  You can link to the thread in the forum.  

Nancy Grace will cover the case Friday night.  If we send to her today she may have time to take a look prior to her show.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: August 09, 2006, 07:04:18 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Just to add a little regarding the work that was done on Deepak's car.  My nephew happened to walk in the house and I show him the part of Deepak's statement about his car.  My nephew does the exact kind of work that Deepak is talking about.  I asked him for his comments and he said the following:

Automotive carpet is formed to the contour of the car and is not glued down it is held in place by the seats and door sill plates. Also there is no reason to remove the carpet to run wires. Even in the most expensive systems there is no reason to remove the carpet.  In order to remove the carpet you must remove the front and rear seats and center console.  Also if you have the same make/model car all the parts are interchangeable.

Wow! Great info. And a big thanks to San's nephew!
Smish
Scared Monkey

« Reply #171 on: August 09, 2006, 07:05:55 PM »

Crying or Very sad Hmmmm,very interesting,also very interesting that Deepak even brought this up as it is now a obvious lie.Why make up a lie if you don't HAVE to?I think he got the carpet and some other parts of his car switched out....they may have had Natalee's blood or other DNA on them.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: August 09, 2006, 07:06:57 PM »

SUGGESTION - If anyone has the time, it would be a good idea to EMAIL Nancy Grace regarding the Statements that we are posting.  You can link to the thread in the forum.  

Nancy Grace will cover the case Friday night.  If we send to her today she may have time to take a look prior to her show.

already DONE  Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #173 on: August 09, 2006, 07:08:47 PM »

Nancy Grace's email contact:

http://www.courttv.com/contact/nancy_grace/index.html

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: August 09, 2006, 07:09:21 PM »

I am an automotive engineer (over 14 years now) and I agree with your nephew.  Also, there is no reason to use "sealant" as Deepak says unless they are replacing a portion of the floor pan (a section of the sheet metal under the carpet)  Interesting that he says he doesnt know if previous owne had any accidents.  Could a portion of the floor pan have been replaced in Deepaks car?  This would be the only way to truley get rid of any DNA evidence as there are many areas under the carpet that could hold dna evidence.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #175 on: August 09, 2006, 07:09:38 PM »

Gunslinger, regarding Robert Benson's employer, Sunfreak2 found the article that said the shop was in Cura Cabay, which is in the San Nicholas area.  

I do not think the Big Twin Harley place in Oranjestad is it.  

Sorry if someone has already pointed this out.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: August 09, 2006, 07:10:02 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "robots"
WHERE ARE THE SHOES ???

"Every time we (Deepak, Freddy) asked him about the shoes, he did not answer".

This quote from Deepak comes from Tuesday, the 1st week. If true, it opens up the possibility of NO BEACH at all. Deepak and Freddy already know at this point that Joran left her at the beach. Why would Joran be reluctant to tell them that his shoes were left there also?

because he GOT them DIRTY when he was looking for an BANDONED SEPTIC tank

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: August 09, 2006, 07:10:35 PM »

And what Arlene's ARROGANT SELF did not understand is that we Americans aren't stupid.  We might not have understood their "system" before but we sure caught on... it's the old "buddy buddy" system.

She taught us well and wouldn't it be ironic if her own nightly briefings on how Aruban Law works is what finally fries these aholes?  (i.e. witnesses cannot lie)  Frankly I don't care if they go to jail for simply lying.. they shouldn't be walking the streets and getting paid money for being arrested.

That's what Joran said kept him in jail all summer.  I think it was in the ACA interview that he said he deserved to spend the summer in jail because he lied.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: August 09, 2006, 07:13:05 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

I am an automotive engineer (over 14 years now) and I agree with your nephew.  Also, there is no reason to use "sealant" as Deepak says unless they are replacing a portion of the floor pan (a section of the sheet metal under the carpet)  Interesting that he says he doesnt know if previous owne had any accidents.  Could a portion of the floor pan have been replaced in Deepaks car?  This would be the only way to truley get rid of any DNA evidence as there are many areas under the carpet that could hold dna evidence.

maybe they used this "glue and sealants" to cover any trace evidence?
Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #179 on: August 09, 2006, 07:13:17 PM »

Also have emailed N. Grace.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.