April 28, 2024, 11:15:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #509 8/9 - 8/10/2006  (Read 156825 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: August 09, 2006, 07:13:33 PM »

INTERESTING POINTS:

Cups and lots of cups by all parties, white car, Automotive Industries, frequent urination, shoes and "all that shit".

Those above-noted items seem to be key.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: August 09, 2006, 07:14:41 PM »

Quote from: "Appeals"
Also have emailed N. Grace.

I have been missing you.  Good to see you back with us.  Hope all is well.

Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #182 on: August 09, 2006, 07:16:16 PM »

On 1/15/06 at 4:30 pm "Anonymous" said:

Not long ago, a car mechanic who was killed inside a storage trailer, worked on the boat's outboard marine engine.  He found a piece of fabric and some sea animals (human remains?) stuck in the input sea water cooler tube at the back of the  propeller shaft stem.  He was talking about it when he was cleaning the  engine shaft.  

This note was from Michelle Said So Blog.  I think I posted this comment long time ago but it was lost because of crash.  Reposting because we have so many new members.

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: August 09, 2006, 07:16:23 PM »

Quote from: "Smish"
Quote from: "San"
Just to add a little regarding the work that was done on Deepak's car.  My nephew happened to walk in the house and I show him the part of Deepak's statement about his car.  My nephew does the exact kind of work that Deepak is talking about.  I asked him for his comments and he said the following:

Automotive carpet is formed to the contour of the car and is not glued down it is held in place by the seats and door sill plates. Also there is no reason to remove the carpet to run wires. Even in the most expensive systems there is no reason to remove the carpet.  In order to remove the carpet you must remove the front and rear seats and center console.  Also if you have the same make/model car all the parts are interchangeable.

Crying or Very sad Hmmmm,very interesting,also very interesting that Deepak even brought this up as it is now a obvious lie.Why make up a lie if you don't HAVE to?I think he got the carpet and some other parts of his car switched out....they may have had Natalee's blood or other DNA on them.

I think the whole car was switched out from one with tinted windows to one without tinted windows.  The muffler & DVD's & stereo being added too.  Easier to switch out the whole car then to try to make sure every hair, every skin cell, every last drop of blood or DNA is out of the car.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: August 09, 2006, 07:17:11 PM »

Just to add a little regarding the work that was done on Deepak's car.  My nephew happened to walk in the house and I show him the part of Deepak's statement about his car.  My nephew does the exact kind of work that Deepak is talking about.  I asked him for his comments and he said the following:

Automotive carpet is formed to the contour of the car and is not glued down it is held in place by the seats and door sill plates. Also there is no reason to remove the carpet to run wires. Even in the most expensive systems there is no reason to remove the carpet.  In order to remove the carpet you must remove the front and rear seats and center console.  Also if you have the same make/model car all the parts are interchangeable.

San
Your nephew is correct that you do not have to remove the carpet..
and standard auto is molded to the model of the car..

Many, many, many  years ago I helped a friend install NON automotive carpet into his 65  Galaxy.  We had to use contact cement to get the carpet to conform to the floor contour.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #185 on: August 09, 2006, 07:17:42 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Also have emailed N. Grace.

I have been missing you.  Good to see you back with us.  Hope all is well.

Thank you Tyler.  Good to be back.  All is well is a relative term.  Certainly my life is a lot easier than a lot of my monkey friends.  Thank you for your kind concern.

Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #186 on: August 09, 2006, 07:18:25 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "robots"
WHERE ARE THE SHOES ???

"Every time we (Deepak, Freddy) asked him about the shoes, he did not answer".

This quote from Deepak comes from Tuesday, the 1st week. If true, it opens up the possibility of NO BEACH at all. Deepak and Freddy already know at this point that Joran left her at the beach. Why would Joran be reluctant to tell them that his shoes were left there also?

The statement says they weren't asking him where the shoes were, they were asking him why he had left them there.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: August 09, 2006, 07:19:25 PM »

Not long ago, a car mechanic who was killed inside a storage trailer, worked on the boat's outboard marine engine.  He found a piece of fabric and some sea animals (human remains?) stuck in the input sea water cooler tube at the back of the  propeller shaft stem.  He was talking about it when he was cleaning the  engine shaft.  

This note was from Michelle Said So Blog.  I think I posted this comment long time ago but it was lost because of crash.  Reposting because we have so many new members.

Who's boat is anonymous referring to?
Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #188 on: August 09, 2006, 07:19:49 PM »

Quote from: SunFreak2
Quote from: Smish
I think the whole car was switched out from one with tinted windows to one without tinted windows.  The muffler & DVD's & stereo being added too.  Easier to switch out the whole car then to try to make sure every hair, every skin cell, every last drop of blood or DNA is out of the car.

This line of thinking is very interesting to me.  Anyone have any idea of how VIN numbers could be obtained?  Vain hope, I guess.  That would track it for sure if there was a switch.  Just thinking out loud.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: August 09, 2006, 07:20:58 PM »

LOW PROFILE, KEY PLAYERS/WHAT IS THEIR PART?

Mickey John, Abraham Jones, Guido Wever, Lorenzo VR, Robert Benson, the beheaded refinery worker, a bartender known as Pitbull and Freddy.

A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #190 on: August 09, 2006, 07:21:42 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"
Quote from: "Smish"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
KLAASEN, what is the date of the rush to the courthouse where JR inserts herself into this, after summoning Jug & Beth to let her ride with them to the courthouse.  I have it from a 6/13/05 article, but not sure that is the date of the occurrence.

I believe it was June 13th.

But wait,When renHO went with the family to the courthouse wasn't this because renHO said they had Nat's body there?If so,then a body was reported twice?

Wouldn't it seem strange that they would take a body to a courthouse and not a hospital, morgue, or coroner's office?

It seems like a diversionary tactic because the family was getting too close.  They had to throw the family off the track and move the body to a secure location when they knew the family would be diverted.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #191 on: August 09, 2006, 07:21:54 PM »

Can someone post that photo that shows the whole M beach area from FH on the left side to teh Marriott on the right including the roads?

And where exactly is Bubali and why woudl the trio have been interviewed there? I'm guessing it's near the K2 home?
Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #192 on: August 09, 2006, 07:22:01 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

Who's boat is anonymous referring to?

Unfortunately I have no way to tell because that was the only post I could find that referred to this at that time.  It would not have to necessarily be the perp's boat used IMO because any boat operating in the area could have sucked anything in.(?)

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: August 09, 2006, 07:23:34 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

San

Many, many, many  years ago I helped a friend install NON automotive carpet into his 65  Galaxy.  We had to use contact cement to get the carpet to conform to the floor contour.

very good point oldfart !!!!

If they replaced the carpet in Deepaks car to get rid of the evidence, and they used carpet that was not molded/made for the vehicle, they would have had to use ALOT of glue to get it to stay in place.

These molded carpets are not the easiest/fastest things to get ahold of, and I imagine even harder/longer to get on one happy island.  If they were in a hurry to replace the carpet, they may have just used some standard carpet you would buy at a carpet store plau ALOS of glue/sealants to hold it in place.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #194 on: August 09, 2006, 07:24:14 PM »

Isn't there a statement by Joran missing here?  There should be one before the June 13 statement, where he claims 2K dropped him off at his home and drove off with Natalee
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: August 09, 2006, 07:25:24 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"

The statement says they weren't asking him where the shoes were, they were asking him why he had left them there.

Thanks Shiz. I reread that part. All these statements after months of nothing has me on information overload.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: August 09, 2006, 07:26:07 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

If they replaced the carpet in Deepaks car to get rid of the evidence, and they used carpet that was not molded/made for the vehicle, they would have had to use ALOT of glue to get it to stay in place.

These molded carpets are not the easiest/fastest things to get ahold of, and I imagine even harder/longer to get on one happy island.  If they were in a hurry to replace the carpet, they may have just used some standard carpet you would buy at a carpet store plus ALOT of glue/sealants to hold it in place.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: August 09, 2006, 07:30:02 PM »

"It happened twice that someone spilled a drink in my car. Once it was a 'Cherry Coke" that spilled on the seat on the passenger side and where the hand break is. That happened when I was with my brother. The other time someone bumped/crashed into my car from the back while I was holding a "whisky Coke". It fell between my legs, on the seat on the passenger side and on the carpet on the floor at the passenger side.

To your question whether the girl threw up/vomited in my car, I can say the following. The girl did not throw up in my car.

**can mean both things with/to, without more context unable to say whether it is the one or the other.

To your question whether anyone has has ever thrown up in my car, I can say the following.

Nobody has ever thrown up/vomited in my car. "

So, where did the chocolate come from?  He recalls everytime anyone has ever spilled/dropped anything in his car, but no mention of chocolate.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: August 09, 2006, 07:31:57 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "oldfart"

San

These molded carpets are not the easiest/fastest things to get ahold of, and I imagine even harder/longer to get on one happy island.  If they were in a hurry to replace the carpet, they may have just used some standard carpet you would buy at a carpet store plau ALOS of glue/sealants to hold it in place.

Bingo!!!!!!!!!! Someone needs to send this one to the family... it's a keeper.  Good teamwork.  Laughing
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: August 09, 2006, 07:32:55 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Can someone post that photo that shows the whole M beach area from FH on the left side to teh Marriott on the right including the roads?

And where exactly is Bubali and why woudl the trio have been interviewed there? I'm guessing it's near the K2 home?

decent Maps at http://arubayp.com/mappages.html?PageNumber=1
but you have to use next to see the next map and record the url #
they do not have hot links

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.