April 27, 2024, 09:50:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #509 8/9 - 8/10/2006  (Read 156789 times)
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: August 10, 2006, 03:47:31 AM »

Okay, I'm out. Night all.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: August 10, 2006, 03:58:24 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
[
I am surprised that Monkeys weren't all over this. A travel advisory or warning (not sure what the correct term would be) would be the ultimate boycott.

I don't think we have to show that the crime rate is over-the-top -- what we need to show is that it is deliberately obscured.

I think that a few have written to USAToday, MsMarple but I also think that you are correct in that it only requires the obstruction of factual and truthful information to bring about an advisory for if the information is not accurate, the crime rate could be literally anything.  

And that is what is happening in Aruba.  I do hope we can get a better list of murders and violent crime to submit to the State Dept and at least ask them to investigate.

We also need the information like that used by Grossman of no crime on One Happy Island.  Maybe we could just take it from the tourism sites on the internet for they always paint that picture as well.

Just a travel advisory and not ban would enhance the boycott tremendously.  And while it is not the same as justice for Natalee, at this point in time, it is all we have.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: August 10, 2006, 04:25:54 AM »

Posted on 07/02/2005 6:06:21 PM PDT by CHARLITE

ORANJESTAD, Aruba -- Aruba's chief government spokesman said late yesterday that three young men detained in the disappearance of an Alabama teenager could be formally charged as soon as Monday.

Spokesman Reuben Trapenberg did not clarify what charges would be filed against the three.

Earlier, Aruba's attorney general, Karin Janssen, said the young men had been charged with murder since their arrest three weeks ago.

"The three have been charged with the murder of Natalee Holloway from the beginning" of their arrest 10 days after the young woman went missing May 30, she said in a recorded interview. "At the time, we didn't want to upset the family talking about murder while they searched."

The attorney general and other Aruba officials have said for weeks that no one has been charged in the 18-year-old's disappearance. Miss Janssen said authorities also withheld information about the charges in order not to compromise their investigation. Authorities have said they have no physical evidence suggesting Miss Holloway is dead.

Mr. Trapenberg called the Associated Press after the English-language interview with Miss Janssen. "This is a question of semantics, a problem since Day One," Mr. Trapenberg said. "The charging is a formal process that happens later on. It could happen as soon as Monday."

(Excerpt) Read more at insider.washingtontimes.com ...

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: August 10, 2006, 04:27:16 AM »

TIME LINE DILMA ARENDS/JORAN GOT HOME AT 4 A.M.

Aruba investigative reporter Dilma Arends elaborated on the Natalee Holloway investigation, implying that Aruba authorities may have a stronger case than many people realize. "Aruba authorities have been using cell sites and the cell phone batteries to determine the movement of the boys involved. For example, they were able to determine that Joren Van Der Sloot got home at 4 AM. So I think they have more proof than they are telling us." The Factor asserted that Arends' claims will provide comfort to Natalee's family. "What you just told us makes a difference to the Holloway family because it gives them some hope. There should be a way for the government to get more information to the family that is not going to damage the case."

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: August 10, 2006, 04:32:09 AM »

FOR BLAH, WHO MADE THE CONFESSION

Explosive Report in Aruba
Tuesday, July 12, 2005

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Some explosive new details are emerging about the night Natalee Holloway (search) disappeared. The Aruban newspaper Diario broke the news on their front page on Monday. Joining us live from Aruba with the inside scoop is Diario's managing editor, Jossy Mansur.

Jossy, let me get straight to the main thing that struck everybody reading that article today, that Joran van der Sloot (search) claimed to the police to have buried Natalee. Is that right?

JOSSY MANSUR, DIARIO MANAGING EDITOR: That's correct, Greta. That happened on the second day of interrogations.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you know when he supposedly made that statement to the police? Was it early on in his detention, or even before his detention or later?

MANSUR: No, it was when they had let them free. And when he came back, they (INAUDIBLE) him in as a suspect. On the second day of that detention, he broke down completely. He cried, and he admitted to the police, he confessed to the police that, we buried Natalee.

(Story continues below)

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: August 10, 2006, 05:31:36 AM »

Good Monkeys.... stay safe and keep up the good work.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: August 10, 2006, 08:19:46 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/August/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/

Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl/

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: August 10, 2006, 08:31:31 AM »

I've already bought my airline tickets for traveling between here and London. Shocked

Skeery!! Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

I Stand With The Girl
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: August 10, 2006, 08:37:24 AM »

Good morning friends.... Smile

Thank you Leslie.

BT....was thinking of you and DH.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: August 10, 2006, 08:40:40 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
I've already bought my airline tickets for traveling between here and London. Shocked

I immediately thought of you after reading that!  Yikes!
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: August 10, 2006, 08:45:49 AM »

Yes BT, very scary.
A girl here at work is also booked to go to London in a couple of weeks...

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: August 10, 2006, 08:47:30 AM »

BT I forgot you were traveling.  I'm sure everything will be OK.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: August 10, 2006, 08:59:51 AM »

FROM DEEPAK'S JUNE 16TH STATEMENT:

I asked him if he had had sex with the girl. He said that they went into the water briefly and that after that they sat down on the beach and the girl had fallen asleep, that is what I understood. His actual words were that the girl "passed out" on the beach and that he left her there. I asked him why he had left her there. He answered that she would be leaving the same day and that someone would find her there. I cursed him/told him off for the fact that he had left her there. I even told him he was sick for doing that to the girl. I have to tell you there was a lot of disturbance on the phone. It happened several times that I could not hear Joran. At some point it was so bad that he said that when he would get home, he would come online.

Sick for leaving Natalee on the beach or sick for doing something else.  He was never at any beach.

Why not just call him.  If you can talk to him at the beach on the phone why not call him on the phone.  Why only talk on line.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: August 10, 2006, 09:03:58 AM »

To your question about the day that myself, Satish and Joran went for a walk at the "Raquet Club" and who had observed this, I can say the following. Koen and Guido certainly saw us. Sander may have seen us, I am unsure about that.

Deepak is very good in giving details about how many times he relieves himself but he can't recall if Koen's younger brother saw him.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: August 10, 2006, 09:09:00 AM »

To your question as to how long I have known Andre, I can say the following. I estimate that I have known him for about 5 months. I got to know him through Koen. That happened when Koen came to where I work and Andre was with him.

To your question as to whether I know where Andre lives, I can say the following. I do not know where Andre lives. Koen and Sander know where Andre lives. They are good friends.

I think I missed something.  Do we know who Andre is?
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: August 10, 2006, 09:12:28 AM »

no water,no coffee,no shampoo, no cough syrup......bt...one good thing....the british really are on top of the terrorists....
so thankful my daughter is back safe and sound!!!!!
morning san!
morning any early monkeys!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: August 10, 2006, 09:13:12 AM »

Quote from: "San"

To your question as to how long I have known Andre, I can say the following. I estimate that I have known him for about 5 months. I got to know him through Koen. That happened when Koen came to where I work and Andre was with him.

To your question as to whether I know where Andre lives, I can say the following. I do not know where Andre lives. Koen and Sander know where Andre lives. They are good friends.

I believe that would be Andres dos Santos.  He has a tickle site and also is listed as one of Joe Tacapino's "character Witnesses" {read liars} for Joran that he would need to testify if a trial were held in NY.  He is on the list.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #417 on: August 10, 2006, 09:14:56 AM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Shizaru"
Isn't there a statement by Joran missing here?  There should be one before the June 13 statement, where he claims 2K dropped him off at his home and drove off with Natalee

There is a statement prior to that, but there is no OFFICIAL statement regards the claim that K2 dropped waterhead off at his house and left with Natalee.

waterhead

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
oh dam, thats funny
waterhead

That's funny right there.  I don't care who ya are.  

Somebody's been watching too much Larry The Cable Guy....

Good morning.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: August 10, 2006, 09:15:18 AM »

To your question whether I can state anything about the case of the missing girl, I can say the following. Joran had made up the story that there were traces of blood in my car. My car was ripped open by the police and one could see that was this was a lie. Now he is telling a story about how the police should look into it that I always have money. I have a job and get an allowance from my parents. I am not Joran who steals money from his parents. And I am of the opinion that, that this is not the issue at this moment. If you want to find out what happened to the girl and where she is, you have to be with Joran van der SLOOT Joran van der SLOOT is a disturbed/sich person, he has admitted that he is in the care of a psychologist and that he hits his brother. If the police wants more information about Natalee, then you have to be with Joran. He was the last person with the girl, that I can guarantee.

Deepak has a job and gets an allowance from his parents?  He is 21 years old and he gets an allowance.

Now Joran is the one who made up the story about blood in his car.

Even Deepak knows that Joran is seeing a psychologist and calling him a disturbed person.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: August 10, 2006, 09:16:19 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "San"

I believe that would be Andres dos Santos.  He has a tickle site and also is listed as one of Joe Tacapino's "character Witnesses" {read liars} for Joran that he would need to testify if a trial were held in NY.  He is on the list.

Thanks Anna.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.