April 28, 2024, 11:37:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #509 8/9 - 8/10/2006  (Read 156826 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: August 10, 2006, 12:56:32 PM »

Quote from: "nomad"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "the big hammer"
Blood In Kalpoe Car

FROM DEEPAK'S JUNE 16TH STATEMENT: To your question whether I can state anything about the case of the missing girl, I can say the following. Joran had made up the story that there were traces of blood in my car. My car was ripped open by the police and one could see that was this was a lie.

This is the third mention of blood in car:

1.  FBI to BHT early on.
2.  Obduber to Beth during meeting
3.  Here in deepak's June 16 statement, attributed to jvds.

Deepak arrested/detained June 9.  Description of items impounded does not include car on that day.  There was a timeline posted indicating kalpoe car was impounded and seized by polis on June 13.

Point being of course that visit to Automotive Enterprises to "fix flat" could hvae easily preceded June 9 arrest.  And date of this statement -- June 16 -- follows car siezing on the 13th.  If sieze date is June 13, just because polis throughly searched car, does not make this statement true.

Can we confirm date of kalpoe car seizure by ALE?  TIA.

HAMMER - According to this article, the Kalpoe car was seized on June 9th:

Nancy Grace - June 16th, 2005

GRACE: Well, there has been many days since Natalee went missing.

Very quickly, back to Karl Penhaul, CNN correspondent there in Aruba. Karl, what can you tell us about this evidence that was seized? We know many bags of evidence were taken from these three suspects` home.

And let`s get it straight, Karl. At the beginning, two minority security guards were arrested, all right, taken into custody in connection with Natalee`s disappearance. The three young men that took her from the bar, Carlos and Charlie`s, that night, were not arrested. They were questioned and released. Now they`re behind bars, and the two security guards have been released. Now, what was in the evidence taken from these three young men`s home?

PENHAUL: The only evidence that we can confirm we know has been taken was that, in the first raid on the three suspects` homes, which was a week ago last Thursday, we saw taken out of the Kalpoe brothers` houses a computer hard drive. And we also saw a silver gray Honda being impounded at that house.

Good afternoon Monkeys!  Haven't been able to be online for several days.  
I am so far behind; am going to go back to read. I hope everyone is well. Even tho' I mostly read, I missed everyone!

I came across this information and it is important, IMO.   It PLACES Deepak's car in FBI CUSTODY JUNE 2, 2005!! [/color]

Natalee Ann Holloway, last seen driving away from a local nightclub. FBI and local police have questioned a man she befriended at the bar. His car is in FBI custody tonight.
6-2  Nancy Grace
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/02/ng.01.html

From this information, we could assume the FBI pre-emptively tested for blood, and those tests were positive as early as June 2??

Where was Deepak's car after June 2, when the FBI had custody of it, until June 13 (if this is the correct date), when it was seized by ALE??  Say from June 3 until June 13, there were 10 days when someone could have changed the liner's, etc. changing the blood into cleaning fluid and chocolate.

This is sooooooo frustrating. Hammer, I hope this helps you out!  Smile

Ok, so on June 2nd the car was in FBI custody - this is when they said there was blood all over the car.  BUT...it was NOT impounded until June 9th.  Nice of them to allow Deepak time to have the interior switched out  Rolling Eyes   Wonder if Paulus paid for that too?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: August 10, 2006, 12:58:19 PM »

Ok, so on June 2nd the car was in FBI custody - this is when they said there was blood all over the car.  BUT...it was NOT impounded until June 9th.  Nice of them to allow Deepak time to have the interior switched out  Rolling Eyes   Wonder if Paulus paid for that too?

Not only did Paulus pay them he paid them extra for the rush job and to also keep quiet.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: August 10, 2006, 01:01:58 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST and PIC by VANDERBILT:

Essence de Aruba, What is the Smell?

www.scaredmonkeys.com
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: August 10, 2006, 01:02:50 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Quote from: "sharon"
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=4461.msg144075#msg144075

I do not know how to post the pictures over here.

Kermit at BFN posted the MOST INTERESTING photos relating to the 'sneakers'.

And a NEW train of thought for us all.

He has a picture of Paulus -- with his KSwiss sneakers on Shocked

It's about midway down the page that I linked above.

Gosh sharon - that is interesting....Could the sneakers have been Paulus'?  Thus the need for the differing stories of the size of said sneakers? Shocked

That's what I'm thinking Kimmy53.

The missing sneakers belong to Paulus. And Joran is doing damage control by saying that they were his.

And if those are/were sneakers in the pond in the still shots from the Chicago video -- I'm going to guess that they belonged to Paul.

D to J: Your own father. Unbelievable.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: August 10, 2006, 01:05:24 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Thanks Klaas.  In that one picture the four that you named are all involved.

Yep and include Koen, Guido and Jaime as others that know.

Yes..absolutely.
nomad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #485 on: August 10, 2006, 01:06:04 PM »

Blood In Kalpoe Car

FROM DEEPAK'S JUNE 16TH STATEMENT: To your question whether I can state anything about the case of the missing girl, I can say the following. Joran had made up the story that there were traces of blood in my car. My car was ripped open by the police and one could see that was this was a lie.

This is the third mention of blood in car:

1.  FBI to BHT early on.
2.  Obduber to Beth during meeting
3.  Here in deepak's June 16 statement, attributed to jvds.

Deepak arrested/detained June 9.  Description of items impounded does not include car on that day.  There was a timeline posted indicating kalpoe car was impounded and seized by polis on June 13.

Point being of course that visit to Automotive Enterprises to "fix flat" could hvae easily preceded June 9 arrest.  And date of this statement -- June 16 -- follows car siezing on the 13th.  If sieze date is June 13, just because polis throughly searched car, does not make this statement true.

Can we confirm date of kalpoe car seizure by ALE?  TIA.

HAMMER - According to this article, the Kalpoe car was seized on June 9th:

Nancy Grace - June 16th, 2005

GRACE: Well, there has been many days since Natalee went missing.

Very quickly, back to Karl Penhaul, CNN correspondent there in Aruba. Karl, what can you tell us about this evidence that was seized? We know many bags of evidence were taken from these three suspects` home.

And let`s get it straight, Karl. At the beginning, two minority security guards were arrested, all right, taken into custody in connection with Natalee`s disappearance. The three young men that took her from the bar, Carlos and Charlie`s, that night, were not arrested. They were questioned and released. Now they`re behind bars, and the two security guards have been released. Now, what was in the evidence taken from these three young men`s home?

PENHAUL: The only evidence that we can confirm we know has been taken was that, in the first raid on the three suspects` homes, which was a week ago last Thursday, we saw taken out of the Kalpoe brothers` houses a computer hard drive. And we also saw a silver gray Honda being impounded at that house.

Good afternoon Monkeys!  Haven't been able to be online for several days.  
I am so far behind; am going to go back to read. I hope everyone is well. Even tho' I mostly read, I missed everyone!

I came across this information and it is important, IMO.   It PLACES Deepak's car in FBI CUSTODY JUNE 2, 2005!! [/color]

Natalee Ann Holloway, last seen driving away from a local nightclub. FBI and local police have questioned a man she befriended at the bar. His car is in FBI custody tonight.
6-2  Nancy Grace
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/02/ng.01.html

From this information, we could assume the FBI pre-emptively tested for blood, and those tests were positive as early as June 2??

Where was Deepak's car after June 2, when the FBI had custody of it, until June 13 (if this is the correct date), when it was seized by ALE??  Say from June 3 until June 13, there were 10 days when someone could have changed the liner's, etc. changing the blood into cleaning fluid and chocolate.

This is sooooooo frustrating. Hammer, I hope this helps you out!  Smile

Klaas, Hi! Do you know the date Oduber stated in front of Beth and Jug on TV, that there was blood in Deepak's car? Seems Paulus is loose and free with the money where it matters most, doesn't it? I hope you are well!  Thank you for all the work and pics. Do we know who the other un-named guy is in the last photo you posted?  

San.....hope your arm and hand are progressing!

For Kaitlin, her family, and Cubbee
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: August 10, 2006, 01:07:12 PM »

Total Cars Seized: 3.  On Different Days.

Kalpoe Honda seized on June 9 (per klaas above):

According to this article, the Kalpoe car was seized on June 9th: Nancy Grace - June 16th, 2005: PENHAUL: The only evidence that we can confirm we know has been taken was that, in the first raid on the three suspects` homes, which was a week ago last Thursday, we saw taken out of the Kalpoe brothers` houses a computer hard drive. And we also saw a silver gray Honda being impounded at that house.

Two sloot cars seized on June 15

Nancy Grace - June 15th, 2005:  GRACE: Richard, you`re preaching to the choir. We were all screaming that on day one. "Why don`t you impound the car in which she was taken from the bar, Carlos and Charlie`s?" Very quickly, back to CNN correspondent Karl Penhaul there in Aruba. Karl, you said two other cars have been impounded. Where did they come from?

PENHAUL: The two cars that were impounded today have come from Joran Van Der Sloot`s parents` homes. One may assume that they`re the parents` cars. It could be that Joran has his own car. We don`t know for sure. But that`s the house they were taken from, Nancy.

Deepak's car seized on June 9.  From May 31 that still leaves 8-9 days for work deepak described in statement to be done by "Automotive Enterprises."  Plenty of time, imo.

Plenty of time and it appears from Satish's sarcasm, that's what he's referring to.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: August 10, 2006, 01:08:22 PM »

Just posted another JUNE 10th statement from SATISH
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: August 10, 2006, 01:08:42 PM »

Klaas, Hi! Do you know the date Oduber stated in front of Beth and Jug on TV, that there was blood in Deepak's car? Seems Paulus is loose and free with the money where it matters most, doesn't it? I hope you are well!  Thank you for all the work and pics. Do we know who the other un-named guy is in the last photo you posted?  

It is thank you for asking.
nomad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #489 on: August 10, 2006, 01:13:02 PM »

It is thank you for asking.

Your welcome, San. I have a similar problem, only in my left leg and foot. It was doing fairly well, but on Monday, I fell. Now it is numb again, yet pains, and I can barely walk.  I've been praying for you. I am so happy to hear you are having an improvement.

For Kaitlin, her family, and Cubbee
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: August 10, 2006, 01:14:30 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=4461.msg144075#msg144075

I do not know how to post the pictures over here.

Kermit at BFN posted the MOST INTERESTING photos relating to the 'sneakers'.

And a NEW train of thought for us all.

He has a picture of Paulus -- with his KSwiss sneakers on Shocked

It's about midway down the page that I linked above.

Gosh sharon - that is interesting....Could the sneakers have been Paulus'?  Thus the need for the differing stories of the size of said sneakers? Shocked

Shocked  Comparing those two pictures, Paulus' sneakers have three navy stripes while it looks like Joran's have two. How many stripes did the beaten up ones Joran paraded in front of Greta have?
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: August 10, 2006, 01:17:43 PM »

I have no statement to make - I have no statement to make - I have no statement to make Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: August 10, 2006, 01:19:47 PM »

Not only did Paulus pay them he paid them extra for the rush job and to also keep quiet.

And remember, the FBI didn't have jurisdiction in order to follow through legally with what they found, but it was witnessed by them thank goodness.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: August 10, 2006, 01:22:04 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST and PIC by VANDERBILT:

Essence de Aruba, What is the Smell?

www.scaredmonkeys.com

Vanderbilt's work is superb.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #494 on: August 10, 2006, 01:24:03 PM »

I have no statement to make - I have no statement to make - I have no statement to make Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Because Satish cannot remember what he was 'suppose' to say'!

By the way....is he still in high school?? How many years does it take to finish a Senior year? SPEAKING OF THAT, this has no connection to the case, but I was wondering when Joran graduated....? He had school the day after Nat went missing, then he was in jail for most of the summer. When was Joran's graduation? Just curious.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: August 10, 2006, 01:25:10 PM »

Isn't that just unbelievable.

After he answers the last question he goes blank.  How do you not know if Joran introduced you or not.  Satish is guilty big time.

How late did you arrive in Carlos & Charlies on Sunday May 29th 2005?

We had arrived at approximately 23.30 in Carlos & Charlies on that Sunday.

How did you meet/get to know the girl in Carlos & Charlies?

I have nothing more to state about that day.

Did Joran introduce the girl to you?

I don't know.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: August 10, 2006, 01:26:17 PM »

Joran was arrested the day of his graduation and missed the exercises, I believe.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: August 10, 2006, 01:26:20 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"

And remember, the FBI didn't have jurisdiction in order to follow through legally with what they found, but it was witnessed by them thank goodness.

That's when Aruba tried to make the FBI look like fools.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: August 10, 2006, 01:29:05 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"

That's when Aruba tried to make the FBI look like fools.

Absolutely, and don't you know that the level of frustration of the FBI has been totally intense ?? They've probably popped all their blood vessels!
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #499 on: August 10, 2006, 01:48:11 PM »

FBI Has Car "In Custody" on June 2?

Let's look at article body for reference and further detail.  Here are only two mentions of FBI in article:

1. But first, an urgent request for your help tonight. This beautiful Alabama girl leaves on her senior trip to Aruba and disappears. Natalee Ann Holloway, last seen driving away from a local nightclub. FBI and local police have questioned a man she befriended at the bar. His car is in FBI custody tonight.

2.  DERSTRATEN: Yes. We have a lot of police. We went to the TV. We let see the portrait and asked for tips. We checked all the tips we get. But until now, we have nothing on this small island.

And the investigation is going on, too. And I hope you can understand, I can`t tell everything about the investigation. But we are still going on with about 16 police officers, together with the FBI. They were on the island, too.

GRACE: So the FBI is there?

DERSTRATEN: Yes, we are working close together. He arrived yesterday, and we picked him up at the airport. And...

Strange -- but I can't see any mention of a car in custody during the interview portion of the transcript, but it's clearly stated in the story header.  Also, no mention of whose car is in custody.

As we know too, FBI efforts were curtailed (and even as late as August, sloot defense was filing motions to prevent the FBI from entering the case).  Don't know how car could be in their custody, as per van der Straaten, they'd just arrived on the island.

But it does say the FBI has the car.

Nice find, nomad.  But I can't make sense of this one, yet.  It could be a simple mistake, it could be a presumption -- as most American reporters/writers might simply presume this would happen in any investigation, or it could even be a planted story.  And on the plant version: maybe FBI knew early on what was happening here, and sent a flare up.

Regardless, I'll bet when paulus heard/watched this broadcast, he must have drowned the family dogs in his sweat.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.