April 27, 2024, 03:20:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #509 8/9 - 8/10/2006  (Read 156770 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #500 on: August 10, 2006, 02:02:39 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Kimmy53"
I have no statement to make - I have no statement to make - I have no statement to make Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Isn't that just unbelievable.

After he answers the last question he goes blank.  How do you not know if Joran introduced you or not.  Satish is guilty big time.

How late did you arrive in Carlos & Charlies on Sunday May 29th 2005?

We had arrived at approximately 23.30 in Carlos & Charlies on that Sunday.

How did you meet/get to know the girl in Carlos & Charlies?

I have nothing more to state about that day.

Did Joran introduce the girl to you?

I don't know.

ECHO......he does not remember what he is SUPPOSE to say.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: August 10, 2006, 02:03:42 PM »

HAMMER - Could the FBI and ALE looked at the car at the Kalpoe residence on June 2nd without impounding it?  Somehow the information came out that there was blood in the car, that was around June 2nd I believe.  If it wasn't actually impounded until June 9th, plenty of time to switch out interiors.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: August 10, 2006, 02:04:26 PM »

I need to get some work done so I'll be lurking and not posting.  BBL
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: August 10, 2006, 02:11:20 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
HAMMER - Could the FBI and ALE looked at the car at the Kalpoe residence on June 2nd without impounding it?  Somehow the information came out that there was blood in the car, that was around June 2nd I believe.  If it wasn't actually impounded until June 9th, plenty of time to switch out interiors.

I don't think it was impounded until 6/9. Arubagirl stated that when Deepak came in for questioning on 6/2 his car was "looked at" by ALE and described as "too clean". Anybody remember that?
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: August 10, 2006, 02:15:06 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  I need some help!  I don't have time to sit on the computer and read these statements, so I print them so I can read them later.  I am having a problem printing because it cuts off part of the right side and it is driving me nuts!   HELP!!!

Regrets, I've had a few......
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: August 10, 2006, 02:22:01 PM »

Quote from: "JuJu"
Hi Monkeys!  I need some help!  I don't have time to sit on the computer and read these statements, so I print them so I can read them later.  I am having a problem printing because it cuts off part of the right side and it is driving me nuts!   HELP!!!

Gosh JuJu -- I'm not a techie so I'd have to ask you lots of questions before I could help Embarassed Sorry.

In the interim, maybe if you set your page to print 'landscape' (if it's not already) it will stop cutting off.

It would be the first thing I would try (before I called tech support Very Happy )

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: August 10, 2006, 02:25:30 PM »

Good Afternoon to all..............

I just read all the statements.

UNBELIEVABLE!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: August 10, 2006, 02:26:58 PM »

Thanks Sharon, I decided to just copy & paste to word and print.

Regrets, I've had a few......
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: August 10, 2006, 02:27:48 PM »

I highlight the statement, then I copy and paste to my mailbox...as though I am going to mail it to someone....then I print it.....it captures all of the material....from side to side....make any sense?  Smile

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: August 10, 2006, 02:32:26 PM »

Joran is a PIG.

Satish is an a$$wipe and Depak Tupac is a LIAR!

flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: August 10, 2006, 02:33:27 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"

I highlight the statement, then I copy and paste to my mailbox...as though I am going to mail it to someone....then I print it.....it captures all of the material....from side to side....make any sense?  Smile

Hi Sweetheart!

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: August 10, 2006, 02:37:00 PM »

Hi miss mermaid..... Very Happy  

Reading these Interrogations does make one ill...it makes this case real....as if we didn't know already....and it makes me wonder why they are walking the streets of Aruba or any other country....!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #512 on: August 10, 2006, 02:38:36 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "klaasend"

I don't think it was impounded until 6/9. Arubagirl stated that when Deepak came in for questioning on 6/2 his car was "looked at" by ALE and described as "too clean". Anybody remember that?

Yes.
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: August 10, 2006, 02:42:46 PM »

I have no statement to make - I have no statement to make - I have no statement to make Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Kimmy are you stuck?

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: August 10, 2006, 02:44:17 PM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
Joran is a PIG.

i hate them  Evil or Very Mad

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: August 10, 2006, 02:45:53 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Joran is a PIG.

i hate them  Evil or Very Mad

me 2 Twisted Evil

Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #516 on: August 10, 2006, 02:46:34 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Joran 6/15 statement says the Bubali interview was on Tues May 31.  

So when Deepak said he vaccumed the car the day before the Bubali interview, because Joran had almost fallen in the water and then sat down in the car with sand on him, he was referring to an incident on Monday, the day Natalee went missing.

Edit: 6/14 statement.

Rereading the statement, I think Deeapk was just confused about the date here.  I think he's talking about the vaccuming which he claims occured at around 11:00 pm on Sunday, which technically would have been 2 days before the Bubali interview.   So it's not that he vacuumed on two consecutive days for two different reasons (ants on Sunday sand on Monday), it's that he's given two diferent reasons for the same vaccuming.  One could also speculate that perhaps this was a Freudian slip in his 6/14 statement, and the vaccuming was actually on Monday, after Natalee was in the car not before.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #517 on: August 10, 2006, 02:48:27 PM »

Joran 6/15 statement says the Bubali interview was on Tues May 31.  

So when Deepak said he vaccumed the car the day before the Bubali interview, because Joran had almost fallen in the water and then sat down in the car with sand on him, he was referring to an incident on Monday, the day Natalee went missing.

Edit: 6/14 statement.

Rereading the statement, I think Deeapk was just confused about the date here.  I think he's talking about the vaccuming which he claims occured at around 11:00 pm on Sunday, which technically would have been 2 days before the Bubali interview.   So it's not that he vacuumed on two consecutive days for two different reasons (ants on Sunday sand on Monday), it's that he's given two diferent reasons for the same vaccuming.  One could also speculate that perhaps this was a Freudian slip in his 6/14 statement, and the vaccuming was actually on Monday, after Natalee was in the car not before.

I mean 6/10 statement)
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: August 10, 2006, 02:49:13 PM »

Kimmy are you stuck?

Hey dearest mermaid!  I was just mocking Satish - Gosh it makes me so mad!!! He wouldn't answer the simplest of questions. Their statements are NO BRAINERS!  Anyone who reads these should be able to see they are hiding something - that they KNOW!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: August 10, 2006, 02:53:41 PM »

[
Hey dearest mermaid!  I was just mocking Satish - Gosh it makes me so mad!!! He wouldn't answer the simplest of questions. Their statements are NO BRAINERS!  Anyone who reads these should be able to see they are hiding something - that they KNOW!
[/b]

Agreed.

But my anger is truly geared for the people who covered it up.

I have no place in my heart for the suspects, but I am as much, if not more discusted by the ones who Mis Investigated.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.