April 27, 2024, 12:18:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #509 8/9 - 8/10/2006  (Read 156760 times)
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: August 10, 2006, 03:47:22 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Anna"
NEW FRONT PAGE POST - CELL PHONE RECORDS, Joran 5/30

www.scaredmonkeys.com

They will also be in a thread in the forum in a couple minutes!

Link to the thread in the forum as well:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=191

Shocked  Confused  Rolling Eyes  Confused

But what does it mean?  I know it is hopefully the first of the phone records but I can't sense of it at all.  This is around 7 in the evening before Beth arrives in Aruba?

Do I even have the time approx correct?

Uncle Jan is supposed to be in supervisory/commissioner/administrative position only and not questioning his "best friend's son"!

We really need Atlmetroguy to look at these. What it looks like to me is Joran said he was in the area of the Radisson and Wyndham at 7ish on May 30th..but, his cell phone put him in the area of the Lighthouse.

Hmmm.... so this is what he and Deepak were doing prior to Beth's arrival.... Very interesting... Trying to find something?  hide something?  bury something?
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: August 10, 2006, 03:49:37 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"
There is a lot of hard work being put into this...

But all the info we are privy to, has been viewed by the "investigators" in this case.  

I don't think it's ever been a matter that the clues were not there, or the evidence, but that it was ignored or discarded.

I hiope I am  wrong but I think the next big Fireworks in this case will be that it is closed.

Maybe... but I still have hope that eventually there will be justice

I agree.  It is awfully hard to this case to be closed and shoved under the rug  when these documents are all out there for the world to see.  It is so obviously a cover up.

We need for this info to get organized into obvious discrepancies to prove the cover up and get it beyond the world of blogs and into the mass media so that there is no choice but for action to be taken.  JMHO
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: August 10, 2006, 03:51:14 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"

But all the info we are privy to, has been viewed by the "investigators" in this case.  

I don't think it's ever been a matter that the clues were not there, or the evidence, but that it was ignored or discarded.

I hiope I am  wrong but I think the next big Fireworks in this case will be that it is closed.

I agree.  It is awfully hard to this case to be closed and shoved under the rug  when these documents are all out there for the world to see.  It is so obviously a cover up.

We need for this info to get organized into obvious discrepancies to prove the cover up and get it beyond the world of blogs and into the mass media so that there is no choice but for action to be taken.  JMHO

Well Nancy Grace is going to have something on regarding the case on Friday... maybe we should do an email campaign - start with her.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: August 10, 2006, 03:52:38 PM »

If Greta had these records that we are seeing then how come she believes Joran?  Is John Q. Kelly in Aruba yet?  Has Karen J. come back from Holland?  I think the reward should goto $1,000,000 vs the $250,000.  We have seen everything is about money over on that island..I'm still thinking Joran is the main killer and the others are just pawns in Joran's game.. Too bad they don't have plea deals on that island..  So basically Joran's God Father is calling Joran a lier..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: August 10, 2006, 03:53:04 PM »

How I read the cell phone record is that DEEPAK calls JORAN at around 7:25pm on May 30th from the Cyberzone.  Also, that Joran said he was in the area of the Radisson/Wyndham but the cell tower near the Lighthouse was picked up.  (I think Wink )
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: August 10, 2006, 03:54:10 PM »

Those people in ALE, who are supposed to be professionals, can see what we can see, and I am sure a whole lot more. Were this case put before a jury in the US, I imagine with the circumstancial evidence alone, the 3 would be found guilty on some count, since it sounds to me like there are several to chose from. Abduction, sexual assault, murder, desecration of a body (assuming it was buried and moved again).

As attached as that group of punks are, I am sure there is a sizable group who knows what happened that night and were either directly involved or know the facts. Surely there is one individual with a heart and goodness will prevail and justice will be served. That's my prayer at least.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: August 10, 2006, 03:54:29 PM »

either GRETA is the WORLDS biggest DUMBASS

or she was was PLAYING GAMES hoping to get the VAN DER SLUGS to do another interview with her

personally, im going with the worlds BIGGEST DUMBASS  Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: August 10, 2006, 03:54:46 PM »

Well Nancy Grace is going to have something on regarding the case on Friday... maybe we should do an email campaign - start with her.

Great idea.  We could all email her, OR we could assemble all of the obvious major discrepancies we've come up with (and continue to come up with) in a single document to make her job of reporting easier.  Thoughts monkeys?
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: August 10, 2006, 03:55:23 PM »

Is the reason we are getting this information is because Aruba closed the investigation?   Have we had this information for a long time?  I do believe that this blog has help find information that wouldn't of been seen even by good investigators..
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: August 10, 2006, 03:55:27 PM »

How I read the cell phone record is that DEEPAK calls JORAN at around 7:25pm on May 30th from the Cyberzone.  Also, that Joran said he was in the area of the Radisson/Wyndham but the cell tower near the Lighthouse was picked up.  (I think Wink )

JACKPOT  Very Happy

- A Horse's Tale
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: August 10, 2006, 03:56:44 PM »

Hmmm.... so this is what he and Deepak were doing prior to Beth's arrival.... Very interesting... Trying to find something?  hide something?  bury something?

Deepak was at work Frijole.

This would be Joran and.....

Satish
Paulus
Guido
Koen
. and the beat goes on...

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: August 10, 2006, 03:56:55 PM »

i think PAULUS the SQAULUS

said

sure, they DID IT, and if you want to KEEP IT UP , i will spill BEANS on everything ROTTEN in this CRAZY STUPID COUNTRY  Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: August 10, 2006, 03:59:18 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

JACKPOT  Very Happy

The question is..if Joran was up near the Lighthouse around 7:25pm on May 30th..what was he doing there?  Also, who was he with?  Was he with Satish in Deepak's car or was someone else driving him around like Guido?

Was he disposing of evidence?
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: August 10, 2006, 03:59:46 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"

Deepak was at work Frijole.

This would be Joran and.....

Satish
Paulus
Guido
Koen
. and the beat goes on...

Yeah - sorry, I jumped the gun... had read that.  You are right - he must have been with some of the other Pimps or maybe showing Daddy Dearest where he played the night before.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: August 10, 2006, 04:00:48 PM »

said

sure, they DID IT, and if you want to KEEP IT UP , i will spill BEANS on everything ROTTEN in this CRAZY STUPID COUNTRY  Twisted Evil

I think you may be right.  Nothing else explains the involvement of so many to cover up for a couple of delinquent teenagers.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: August 10, 2006, 04:01:14 PM »

JACKPOT  Very Happy

The question is..if Joran was up near the Lighthouse around 7:25pm on May 30th..what was he doing there?  Also, who was he with?  Was he with Satish in Deepak's car or was someone else driving him around like Guido?

walked barefoot by himself  Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: August 10, 2006, 04:01:56 PM »

said

I think you may be right.  Nothing else explains the involvement of so many to cover up for a couple of delinquent teenagers.

had to be  Shocked

- A Horse's Tale
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: August 10, 2006, 04:01:59 PM »

JACKPOT  Very Happy

They always return to the scene of the crime they say.  (or to where the body is/was)  I'm thinking the rock area.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: August 10, 2006, 04:02:46 PM »

My suggestion would be to bypass Greta, Nancy, and send this information that all of you are working so very hard to compile and send it to an Investigator.  Mark Furhman, or someone who has investigative background, but enough noteriety to be able to make things happen.

I don't think the Moxley murder would have ever been solved if not for Mark Furhman.

MSM has their own agenda....

It's all about ratings, and sensationalism....

JMHO

terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: August 10, 2006, 04:04:07 PM »

I can't get my focus off of Joran,  its the Dutch that protect the Dutch and not Satish and Deepak.. Heck they got rid of Dompig because he was saying things about the White Dutch kids and thats why he is gone.. Its Joran and the others might of helped in someway or other but the one that caused her death is Joran...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.