April 27, 2024, 04:46:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #509 8/9 - 8/10/2006  (Read 156777 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: August 10, 2006, 08:50:55 PM »

JORAN=KILLER

K1 and K2 =DUMBASSES that know what happened

others also know

i hate them all

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #681 on: August 10, 2006, 08:52:11 PM »

HI EVERYONE --

re Deepak's 6/29 statement -- I finally get Joran's text message, "thanks for waiting for me."  It's total sarcasm.  So, why did Deepak leave Joran somewhere?  Sounds like Deepak cut and ran from something.

Hmm, with Joran's anger management issues, maybe he just threw his shoes somewhere 'cause he was p-ssed that he didn't have a ride home from  ???  that is the question ...
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: August 10, 2006, 08:52:17 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
Quote from: "Sue"
I Believe That If This Case Disappears ............

Joran Will Disappear Also ..............

Cool

he needs to disappear violently  , let his parent feel the pain

AND I HOPE ITS CAUGHT ON TAPE & PUT ON THE NEWS ...............

Cool

ROFLMFAO Laughing

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: August 10, 2006, 08:52:44 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Quote from: "terryd270"
Widget your getting soft in parent hood..

"'I'd Like A Tsunami To Hit Aruba Within The Year ..................."

You would never have waited that long.. Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

I am not an Aruba fan...

But I don't want to see innocent babies and animals get washed away by a natural disaster...

as for those responsible I would like a competent investigation, a trial and a sentence...

Justice...and take the high road.

I'll Go Along With Saving The Animals .............

Cool

Widge, come on...Innocent children?

I don't think you really mean that....

I AM REALLY TIRED OF ARUBA ...................

Cool

Ok...but we'll have to agree to disagree on this...

And I'm not going to say that I would shed any tears if someone beat the holy crap outta joran and the k2's...

But i gotta draw the line on innocents.....

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: August 10, 2006, 08:53:50 PM »

Satish was answering nicely until something seemed to set him off and he became angry.  I went back to see what it could have been.  He was answering the questions until he was asked something like what did you (here the translator indicated that it was the plural you which, as everyone knows, should be ya'll) and then a word seems to be left out.  Something like what did you have at Carlos and Charlie's?  

The word drink was all I could think of that would fit well there.  Would he become angry that the drinks were mentioned?  He did throw out the two yard cups and Joran made sure his was contaminated with the DNA of the tourist to whom he gave the cup.  Could mean something about the drinks and what was put into Natalee's.

Or he could have just forgotten what he was supposed to say, who knows?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: August 10, 2006, 08:54:30 PM »

Quote from: "Windsor"
HI EVERYONE --

re Deepak's 6/29 statement -- I finally get Joran's text message, "thanks for waiting for me."  It's total sarcasm.  So, why did Deepak leave Joran somewhere?  Sounds like Deepak cut and ran from something.

Hmm, with Joran's anger management issues, maybe he just threw his shoes somewhere 'cause he was p-ssed that he didn't have a ride home from  ???  that is the question ...

yep,

sarcasm

- A Horse's Tale
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #686 on: August 10, 2006, 08:54:47 PM »

Widget your getting soft in parent hood..

"'I'd Like A Tsunami To Hit Aruba Within The Year ..................."

You would never have waited that long.. Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

I am not an Aruba fan...

But I don't want to see innocent babies and animals get washed away by a natural disaster...

as for those responsible I would like a competent investigation, a trial and a sentence...

Justice...and take the high road.

I'll Go Along With Saving The Animals .............

Cool

Widge, come on...Innocent children?

I don't think you really mean that....

I AM REALLY TIRED OF ARUBA ...................

Cool

Ok...but we'll have to agree to disagree on this...

And I'm not going to say that I would shed any tears if someone beat the holy crap outta joran and the k2's...

But i gotta draw the line on innocents.....

ITS BETTER TO GET RID OF THE FUTURE PERPS OF THE ISLAND ....

Rolling Eyes

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: August 10, 2006, 08:57:10 PM »

I think they (Sloots) were getting ready to serve the Kalpoes up for the crime..  I think it was match point and Joran double faulted and it became a tie..  They are all a bunch of scum but I still believe Joran is the king of the hill on that island..

It's as though Joran is a junior mobster boss and the Kalpoes are the hired help, with their main duties being : Providing his chauffeur needs; Acting as general lackeys; Assisting Joran in "working the crowd" when they go out to Carlos & Charlie's on the last night of the targeted young, pretty, and unsuspecting American tourists.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: August 10, 2006, 08:58:26 PM »

Well guess I'm in the minority here tonight, but that's ok.

I've been there before....

But some of these comments sound just as hateful as the comments other blogs (and you all know who I mean) say about Beth, and natalee...

It's ugly over there....

And times I have lurked there I felt uncomfortable...

I really think we are different here....

Gonna take a break...

Nite....

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: August 10, 2006, 08:58:46 PM »

During the conversation Joran showed differing emotions. Sometimes he cried, sometimes he was direct in his answers.

CRIED ??????????????????????????????????

CRIED ????  WHY ?????????????????

cause he was skerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrred ???

GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK

he knew he killed her

ALE are the BIGGEST BUNCH of IDIOT-CORRUPTS JACKASSES i haev seen in a long time

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: August 10, 2006, 09:00:54 PM »

where is BLOW TACO ????

i mean JOE T....

Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

OH, i better be careful, he might sue me

NEWSFLASH

JOE aint gonna sue anyone he is a LOAD  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: August 10, 2006, 09:01:15 PM »

6/29 Deepak

"On your question what Joran's mom meant by telling us that we should stay away from the "Marriot Hotel'. With this she meant that the police were monitoring the area and that we were already in trouble".

Per Anita...already in trouble even before being arrested. And how would she know what areas were being "monitored"? It certainly wasn't being monitored because they thought Natalee was there.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: August 10, 2006, 09:03:01 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I wonder if Natalee also told Joran that her parents big farm was named "Tara" and it had big columns on the front where she sat around in long dresses and said "Oh, fiddle-dee-dee!" alot.

Rolling Eyes

If you're going to stereotype, Joran, at least get in the right century!

Laughing I wonder if she mentioned "Big Sam" and how he saved her?  And how she knelt down on the red clay and swore that as God was her witness, she would never go hungry again?  Laughing  These translucent statements regarding what they imagine a Southerner would say are laughable...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: August 10, 2006, 09:03:48 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
Quote from: "Anna"
I wonder if Natalee also told Joran that her parents big farm was named "Tara" and it had big columns on the front where she sat around in long dresses and said "Oh, fiddle-dee-dee!" alot.

Rolling Eyes

If you're going to stereotype, Joran, at least get in the right century!

Laughing I wonder if she mentioned "Big Sam" and how he saved her?  And how she knelt down on the red clay and swore that as God was her witness, she would never go hungry again?  Laughing  These translucent statements regarding what they imagine a Southerner would say are laughable...

I meant to add: "In this day and age."
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: August 10, 2006, 09:10:54 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
I Believe That If This Case Disappears ............

Joran Will Disappear Also ..............

Cool

he needs to disappear violently, let his parent feel the pain

I agree Sue.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: August 10, 2006, 09:11:14 PM »

I understand compassion but the other side attacks Beth, Dave and Natalee that are truely innocent where Joran, Kalpoes and others on that island most likely killed and raped Natalee..  I can take a quote from the other side and then compare it to the most vile one here and ours are mild.. I guess I have to side with Widget and his righteous anger as well as righteous judgment.  I'm think you might be surprised at some of the righteous anger in the bible..

Example:
Matt 21:12-13 And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

I know there are a lot of such passages but this sounds like an "angry" Christ to me. How can you wreck a temple and kick people out"?  

This is my opinion and nothing more or less.. Just that a lot of people forget there Anger is "what we are". Wrath is "what we do" because of that anger.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: August 10, 2006, 09:11:35 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
6/29 Deepak

"On your question what Joran's mom meant by telling us that we should stay away from the "Marriot Hotel'. With this she meant that the police were monitoring the area and that we were already in trouble".

Per Anita...already in trouble even before being arrested. And how would she know what areas were being "monitored"? It certainly wasn't being monitored because they thought Natalee was there.

I have a question which really means nothing but I've noticed it....why do the Arubans always mis-spell Marriott ?
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: August 10, 2006, 09:17:55 PM »

Joran and others on that island are responsible for Natalee's death..  The lack of giving justice to Natalee's family and those that trash (Vile trash) of Natalee's family are those that are in charged of that island.. The island will never give Natalee's family justice and thats the reason why I have no compassion for that island..  I hope I'm  wrong but I think even if you find the smoking gun, condom, video tape, bloody seats, etc.. The island will not give Natalee's family justice or the answers that they need to know.. Dave and Beth want to know where their daughter is so they can say goodbye.. They won't get that, at least I don't think the island will give that to them.. The island just wants this to go away so they can be the tourist trap that they pride themselves with..
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: August 10, 2006, 09:24:38 PM »

There's nothing wrong with getting mad at murderers, rapists, and terrorists.

There is PLENTY wrong with getting mad at a woman who lost her daughter and wants answers as to why and how.

I don't agree with comparisons to our more "zealous" posters as being "no better than" the "other sites". We are in a different moral frame of reality entirely.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: August 10, 2006, 09:25:36 PM »

The thing I find interesting about all of these interrogations is the fact that they all start between noon and 1.  And frankly, they aren't that long.  Remember when they talked about how they were being grilled for 12 hours at a time?  Sure doesn't seem like it to me.  

Then there's the total lack of follow up questions.  Not a single, "Who, what, when, where, why"  

And as someone else already mentioned --- why did Joran get questions by VDS and the Bros a couple of lower levels?  If the same group wasn't questioning all 3 then how could they know what questions to ask?

Obvious corruption.  Makes me sick.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.