March 29, 2024, 01:27:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #509 8/9 - 8/10/2006  (Read 154963 times)
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: August 11, 2006, 09:01:25 AM »

Cubbee:

I read the thread in the lounge about your kitty.

It is not the first time I have heard that story.  Somebody else I know did the same thing.

It's not your fault don't beat yourself up - accidents happen.

My kittens have been very curious about the dryer too.

I am leaving the laundy room door closed (as well as the toilets cause they want to drink from them even though I bought them a 35 dollar foountain)!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: August 11, 2006, 09:04:54 AM »

Good Morning everyone!  TGIF!!!

I've been reading thru the latest statements/info.  Wow - alot to digest!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: August 11, 2006, 09:06:57 AM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
Cubbee:

I read the thread in the lounge about your kitty.

It is not the first time I have heard that story.  Somebody else I know did the same thing.

It's not your fault don't beat yourself up - accidents happen.

My kittens have been very curious about the dryer too.

I am leaving the laundy room door closed (as well as the toilets cause they want to drink from them even though I bought them a 35 dollar foountain)!

Thanks FM, I do feel so guilty! Am waiting for the vet to call me back a he has not drank or ate ( except for a couple of pieces of Canes fried chicken he mooched off of me yesterday) Although I am sure he is very sore I am still beside myself with guilt and cannot imagine if I had harmed another human being. I read that kittens have been known to drown in the toilet also. Wish mine would even drink from there right now.... Sad

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: August 11, 2006, 09:30:33 AM »

It's gonna be ok Cubbee. Crying or Very sad

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: August 11, 2006, 09:33:34 AM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
It's gonna be ok Cubbee. Crying or Very sad

Thanks friend ......

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: August 11, 2006, 09:38:16 AM »

I am just popping in ... didn't read back, but I can see it looks like Cubbee's kitty got into the dryer.

I said a quick prayer for him....

FM - I got the pictures!!!  OMG!!  SO cute!!

Good morning all...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #966 on: August 11, 2006, 09:40:34 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
I am just popping in ... didn't read back, but I can see it looks like Cubbee's kitty got into the dryer.

Good morning all...

Thank mrs. red, I think that yesterday we were traumatized and today the reality is setting in and we are all  worried sick about him.Imagine how that would be if you had harmed a human .......

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: August 11, 2006, 09:41:33 AM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Quote from: "mrs. red"

Good morning all...

Thank mrs. red, I think that yesterday we were traumatized and today the reality is setting in and we are all  worried sick about him.Imagine how that would be if you had harmed a human .......

I can't even think about it Cubbee....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #968 on: August 11, 2006, 09:51:25 AM »

Good morning.  Now that I've read all the statements, I am not surprised.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: August 11, 2006, 10:07:45 AM »

These statements need to be plastered in every major newspaper in the United States.  They should run a series of statements every day for a week.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: August 11, 2006, 10:10:08 AM »

Good morning all you beautiful Monkeys!!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: August 11, 2006, 10:12:46 AM »

Good Morning Peaches, SunFreak2 and anyone else I missed.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: August 11, 2006, 10:13:28 AM »

Quote from: "San"
These statements need to be plastered in every major newspaper in the United States.  They should run a series of statements every day for a week.

I had a thought this a.m. ... I bet these statements by Joran, especially what he has shared regarding his love life, will not help the sales of his book.  Who would believe anything he said?  Yes San, we need to make sure that everyone knows what a loser he is.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: August 11, 2006, 10:14:18 AM »

He said one day he will tell us what happened to Natalee.  I think we know.  His father raped and killed Natalee.  Will he tell that?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: August 11, 2006, 10:18:28 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
He said one day he will tell us what happened to Natalee.  I think we know.  His father raped and killed Natalee.  Will he tell that?

You bet.  Joran will do anything to free his own name and for a buck.  If he's smart he'll wait til Paul dies.  But otherwise, he'll probably just wait til he gets thru college and receives some trust money.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: August 11, 2006, 10:21:12 AM »

After reading these statements and seeing what and who was on the computer, it is obvious this family is nothing but a bunch of perverts and liars, and Paulus is the perpetrator.  

We should have guessed that long ago when he was so quick to summon the Kalpoes to his house and set them up.  Kalpoes need to tell the truth and so does Freddy.  They all know it was Paulus.  Who was it that Paulus called to help him.

He did make a call early morning to Steve Croes.  Was Steve Croes the bifron?  What is Steve Croes' uncle's name?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: August 11, 2006, 10:22:59 AM »

This makes me want to ...........I better not say.  I cannot post any longer.  It was bad enough when I suspected Paulus killed Natalee.  These records, to me, confirm that he raped and killed her.

Can you imagine having a Father who rapes & kills young girls, then lets their 17 yo son take the rap for it?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: August 11, 2006, 10:25:44 AM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Quote from: "San"

I had a thought this a.m. ... I bet these statements by Joran, especially what he has shared regarding his love life, will not help the sales of his book.  Who would believe anything he said?  Yes San, we need to make sure that everyone knows what a loser he is.

Yes what a loser he is but also what Aruba did to an American tourist.  It is so obvious by looking at these statements that Van der straaten and Jacobs help the 3 suspects.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: August 11, 2006, 10:26:55 AM »

Well -- if Karin is one of the girls that backed away from pressing charges against Joran because she did not want her family to know......my guess is that they know now.

And even though Joran indicates consensual sex -- and even if it was consensual a couple of times -- if he ever had sex with her after he drugged her, and she did not consent to being drugged -- that would be RAPE. And if she is underage -- the charges are worse.

At least in the US.

In Aruba it may be considered just part of an ordinary 'Saturday night' with the boys.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: August 11, 2006, 10:27:56 AM »

Quote from: "Frijole"

You bet.  Joran will do anything to free his own name and for a buck.  If he's smart he'll wait til Paul dies.  But otherwise, he'll probably just wait til he gets thru college and receives some trust money.

They said the Kalpoes were the greedy ones.  The Van der Sloots are just as greedy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.