April 27, 2024, 10:03:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: perfect way to make joran to confess to the crime  (Read 4249 times)
tennisnet2002
Scared Monkey

« on: June 28, 2005, 12:48:22 AM »

Make joran think that they found the bodies and forensics see foul play. GIve joran this information and then see if he would crack. Which I think he might. Call his bluff. I am sure this has been done in other cases.

Hello there buddy
Karl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2005, 01:01:57 AM »

Police detectives are usually very tricky, they have probably told these three guys that the others have confessed, and probably said that they found a body.  

The fact that these guys have been under non stop intarogation without an attorney for close to a month without breaking means they may not know anything.

Within days these guys were willing to turn on eachother, for example look how quickly the two brothers changed thier story when they realized that they were in real trouble.  The police have got all these guys have to give.
Transient Healer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2005, 01:35:06 AM »

what about the use of lie detector tests here?  Has this been discussed anywhere?
Karl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2005, 01:37:31 AM »

riel world had a post that said someone saw a lie detector being attached to Joran.
LadyBug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2005, 02:25:30 AM »

Quote from: "Transient Healer"
what about the use of lie detector tests here?  Has this been discussed anywhere?

Dutch Law does not use polygraph or lie detector tests!  I hardly doubt they would make an exception for Joran, the brothers and Papa Van Der Sloot.

JMO
Kadeene
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2005, 07:32:06 AM »

i wonder if they told Joran that his Dad was released??
catwoman_1964
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2005, 08:03:47 AM »

You would think if the Aruban police were doing their jobs correctly and interrogating the three boys like they should, one of them would have broke by now.   I really don't think the Aruban police are trained well enough for this type of situation and the US should ask if they can intervene with the interrogations.   If these three boys were in the US one of them would have already told the entire story.  

The three of them also know that after the allowed holding days they will be set free if no body and/or evidence is found.  If they remain silent and Natalee isn't found they will get away with murder due to lack of a body and/or evidence.  The days they were released from jail I am sure Joran's dad explained the entire law to them and that's why they are keeping quiet.  

I wonder how many other girls will suffer due to the underhandiness of this group of boys.  Once you get away with it why stop with just one?  I wish they would interview other young ladies that Joran has dated and see if they can tell anything about his personality and if he has a violent tendency if he doesn't get his way.  If they do it does need to be kept secret from the public or daddy judge probably will have death threats on them to keep quiet.

Perfect crime with no jail time if you keep your mouth shut!   One spoiled brat gets away with a crime and will possibly never have to face jail.  

If he did kill Natalee and isn't sentenced for it I hope she haunts him his entire life!

Curosity killed the cat
Kap
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2005, 09:56:09 AM »

Quote from: "Karl"
Police detectives are usually very tricky, they have probably told these three guys that the others have confessed, and probably said that they found a body.  

The fact that these guys have been under non stop intarogation without an attorney for close to a month without breaking means they may not know anything.

Within days these guys were willing to turn on eachother, for example look how quickly the two brothers changed thier story when they realized that they were in real trouble.  The police have got all these guys have to give.

Karl - once again you have zipply clue.  What are you rationalizations on why these guys stories changed and now Joran's story is seemingly getting closer to the truth of what happened?  You don't know exactly what other things these guys have said under interrogation.  NOBODY KNOWS!  You also don't know if they have broken.  Also because they have not broken DOES NOT mean they DID NOT do it.  

You are not a professional interrogator so stop pretending like you are.  You are such an apologist for these guys, yet you have no REASONABLE answer as to why these guys are liars.  You make me want to puke.
Karl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2005, 02:34:04 PM »

Kap:

You seem very angry that someone would suggest that these guys are innocent, why?  Do you have some sort of personal stake in this or what.

I don't know whether they did it or not, but I do feel that focusing on these guys will ensure that if it is not them, who ever did do it will go free.  My point is that people should try to keep an open mind.    

The whole purpose of sites like this is to exchange ideas, if you don't like the idea offer an alternative.
Clueless
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2005, 04:02:12 PM »

Hello! I am a new poster but I have been following this site's forum for awhile now.  I just have to throw my opinion in, for whatever it's worth.

First, didn't one of the "Legal Analysts" or "Legal Experts" say that the police and/or attorneys were not allowed to say anything whatsoever about the case because it could hurt it once it's tried?  If that is true, that would explain why we, the concerned citizens, are slow to get news of any kind.  I have to agree with Kap that we don't know what these "boys" have told the police and we don't know what kind of evidence is being presented to the judge that makes the judge rule to keep them held.

Second, I was thinking about what alot of people are saying about the boys not "breaking" after being held for so long.  Well, look at Scott Peterson for example.  Doesn't he still maintain that he is innocent even though he has been found guilty in court?  I also agree with Kap that JVDS's stories keep changing and seem to be becoming a little more logical with what little bit we know (or think we know) about that night.

At any rate, let's just hope we find out the whole story soon.
RIBoy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2005, 05:28:26 PM »

I posted this before.  I would release Joran with restrictions.  I would make sure the kalpoe brothers see this and are aware of all the proceedings.  Then i would tell them based on new evidence they have to go before the judge again and it doesn't look good.  I would design this farce to make it look like Joran is free for good......If they know something this is when they will sing.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.