April 28, 2024, 11:05:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Steve Croes Interview on A Current Affair  (Read 4340 times)
Cerulean
Scared Monkey

« on: June 28, 2005, 01:16:53 AM »

It was announced on Fox that a Steve Croes interview will air on A Current Affair, supposedly on Tuesday.  Does anyone know what time and what channel this is?
PeeCee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2005, 03:18:58 AM »

Sorry, I don't know.

But if anyone watches it, will you please post back here what he said.

I've heard two different stories of why he was arrested. Don't know which one is correct.

1. Voluntarily went to police and told them he saw the three boys drop off Natalee at the HI.

2. Overheard a phone conversation of Deepak's and went and told police what he heard.
Kimmer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2005, 08:26:08 AM »

A Current Affair is on Fox @ 7:00
Kimmer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2005, 09:39:25 AM »

Your (local) fox channel at 7:00 p.m.
Sabrina
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2005, 06:06:09 PM »

According to Greta's blog, Steve promised to give Fox an interview yesterday but was a no show because he decided to give an exclusive interview with a network show that paid  for the interview. (Fox never pays)
LouLou
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2005, 12:17:59 AM »

I don't begrudge him the money.  After all he is unemployed and was unjustly accused.

But were there something about a stolen camera found?
Bamagal73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2005, 12:50:14 AM »

If I recall correctly, when media was at his house the day he got out, he said he was trying to help out a friend.  Then today when Greta went to his house to talk to him he said he didn't know any of them.

things that make ya go hmmmmmm.
Cerulean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2005, 07:09:19 AM »

Thanks for all your replies.  They don't seem to carry A Current Affair on my local Fox Channel.  That sucks.  I hope it is on their website but their website was less than comprehensive when I looked at it.

Yeah, I don't blame him for going for the money.  Not for that.  Legal fees and all and a thing like this doesn't enhance your popularity and employability.

This is unrelated but I can't believe what I've read about the a guy in Florida who in the Jessica L. case.  Can't believe it.  That is so wrong.  So wrong.  Say it's not so.  Hope it won't go.  Hope not.
roxyluv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2005, 08:38:36 AM »

Quote from: "Sabrina"
According to Greta's blog, Steve promised to give Fox an interview yesterday but was a no show because he decided to give an exclusive interview with a network show that paid  for the interview. (Fox never pays)

Maybe it wasn't the money and just maybe his mom and ex-wife told him all the horrible things people on Fox were saying about him.  Laughing

If we can send one man to the moon, why can't we send them all?
ChytownEd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2005, 10:21:12 AM »

If anyone saw the Croes interview, please let us know what he had to say.
mishj
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2005, 11:13:10 AM »

He says an awful lot of contradictary things - his first words on being released were "now I know who my real friends are" suggesting that the 3 boys involved in the case had proved NOT to be his friends as a result of all this.  I think we cant believe a single thing he says, and that he may or may not have played a large part in this situation.  Its very difficult to say - how can we know if he is lying because he is a "nut" as Greta says, or whether he is lying because he did it?

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.