April 27, 2024, 03:24:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TICKLE PHOTOS  (Read 3342 times)
catwoman_1964
Scared Monkey

« on: June 28, 2005, 08:15:42 AM »

http://connect.tickle.com/photo/index.html?albumid=.X5c4e4cTdeGBeOQ

I found this link in another forum.  Look at Joran and the other boys pictures.  They all always shooting some type of symbol with their hands.  Is this a gang symbol?  If so, what gang?

Also, Joran is holding a bunch of cash in one picture.  Wonder if he needed to pay off some gambling debts and he used Natalee as the payment.  Or if it was a gang initiation to rape and kill someone and Natalee fell prey to him.

Curosity killed the cat
Transient Healer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2005, 09:42:10 AM »

wow cat woman, great pics! This really just solidifies my mental image of him as an entitiled, narcissistic child who has been handed everything his whole life.  Does anyone know who these other women are in the pictures, I should really say girls because they look so young.
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2005, 12:09:49 PM »

Actually those symbols are very common. My own son makes them and they arent gang related. Turn on MTV from time to time, alot of rappers and such make the same hand gestures.
I simply think Joran is spoiled, and has had alot of bad behavior cleaned up for him in the past. Face it, his father might not be a judge, but is obviously well connected. Now with talk that someone in LE is his godfather, it answers why Joran was never arrested or anything for being underage in bars. Even for aruba Joran was underage drinking, sometimes seem driving, etc etc. Makes me personally wonder how many other crimes he may have committed, even small, that never made it into a police report.

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
catwoman_1964
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2005, 01:45:17 PM »

Momto5 you are right.  If you look at all the pics of him on that tickle site you will see he is drinking and partying.  Half of his friends look stoned.  One boy is glassy eyed in most of the pics.

There is no telling what type of trouble he has been in and got away with it.  They say once one gets away with something they normally come back with something worse to challenge all.  He hangs out gambling until 3am in the morning and who knows what!  

His parents said he was a good kid.  What is their definition of "Good"?  Good to them means he has never been caught!

Even if they find that he didn't murder her, he is to blame for leaving her on the beach alone and in an unsafe condition.  If that happens he should be charged with accessory to a murder.  He knows the island and if he was a "GOOD" kid he would not have left her like that.  He would have walked her to her hotel and left her at the front door steps.  

It is all so fishy.  I really believe he did have something to do with her disappearance and his friends and dad are covering for him.  They know the laws and how to get around them.

Curosity killed the cat
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.