March 28, 2024, 07:40:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN# 31 6/28/05 Tuesday  (Read 235088 times)
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #120 on: June 28, 2005, 12:42:26 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
mmmmmmmm wonder if LE can lie/trick suspects in Aruba like can be done here. Note---I am not saying I think our LE having that ability is wrong---I would bet it has solved a lot more cases than we can ever imagine.
If they can use this tactic, they could pick up daddy VDS again and then  tell joran his dad confessed to hurting Natalee and see what he does/says, or vice versa. I think it would very interesting. If that didn't work, they could always say a "peripheral" witness saw something. Also, tell the sateesh that deepak admitted to hurting her, and see what you get. Especially if,as Katherine at Fox reports, her sources say the bros kalpoe are "knee-deep" involved in the case.
That said she really didn't have any breaking news that we did not know. I absolutely hate it when Fox plays that music and acts like old news is new news.

Agreed.
And I hate that music too, it's like sounding tornado alarm over and over to practice alert. Makes my heart pound.
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #121 on: June 28, 2005, 12:42:57 PM »

I kindly request that we move off the boycott topic.  Talking about economic impact would be a good discussion but can be held in its own topic.
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #122 on: June 28, 2005, 12:43:30 PM »

Quote from: "medleyrelay"
Well folks when Americans travel anywhere out of the country they have to take the good with the bad - you cannot expect the comforts and protection of home when you go to other countries - it does not matter where you go - these kids went there for the fun, sun, drinking under age 18 and gambling - and now someone's family is having to deal with the Aruban justice system - people will have to think now before they travel. I am not saying I do not feel bad for the Holloways however I do not think this is  a matter for our STATE DEPT!!

I have to agree. When you travel outside the country its a risk you take. If the the state dept gets involved I can only imagine the outcry of other missing childrens mothers in our own country. Alot of people go missing here in this country and are never found.

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #123 on: June 28, 2005, 12:44:01 PM »

Edmond of Top 95.1 commenting on the Nat. dissapearance, casting doubt if a young teenager Joran would have the expertise to pull a caper like this, that not even a hair is found.    He feels the amount of focus of the Arubian LE is too focused on the 2 suspect.  He reports that the tips of 2 men taking Natalee by force is not being followed up?  Reports of Hotel employee is also confirming this but the LE is not following up.  The theory of possible a second party sequestering Nat is possible. Another talker is mentioned perhaps a tag team of a second may have taken Nat.  Counter argument said that he can't believe a 17 yr would have enough life experience to have a well thoughout crime.  He does not believe Joran has the character to pull it off.
Rosalie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #124 on: June 28, 2005, 12:46:51 PM »

Quote from: "goon squad"
<<the police commisioner's relationship with the van der Sloot family was reported a couple weeks ago by Geraldo.>>

Geraldo's original report mentioned chief investigator.  Today's report mentioned the chief of police.  Seems like we're talking about two different people high up in the LE food chain with VDS connections.

Was it the FBI  ????  in the very start of this said that the investigation was totally in the wrong  "realm "
boxopen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #125 on: June 28, 2005, 12:48:02 PM »

... If they can use this tactic, they could pick up daddy VDS again and then  tell joran his dad confessed to hurting Natalee and see what he does/says, or vice versa. I think it would very interesting. If that didn't work, they could always say a "peripheral" witness saw something. Also, tell the sateesh that deepak admitted to hurting her, and see what you get...
I'm curious about what is your "end of episod" if after that you cannot obtain any confession.
What you do next? Are they innocent or should "we" implement another "tactic" to bring the result "we" want?
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #126 on: June 28, 2005, 12:48:27 PM »

Quote from: "Loren"
Medley-Then why are there American Embassies? That feature of the American Gov is part of the State Dept...

Yes, there are American embassies in all major cities, but an official State Department Travel Advisory is not something to be taken lightly. To use it as a method of punishment undermine its credibility with travelers. And the primary purpose of the Travel Advisory is to WARN tourists about specific EMERGING THREATS to their safety.
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #127 on: June 28, 2005, 12:48:58 PM »

Quote from: "gagirl"
after reading the cryptic messages that were left last night .. about following the music...
this really struck me as strange..
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160789,00.html

I think people might be visiting the SM's?

I took a little break from here-so it may have been mentioned already, but check these post out--do u find this strange?

E-mail No. 5

Greta,
You have done an outstanding job reporting from Aruba. The music coming from the dance floor is distracting. Last night during your report we heard: Staying Alive, Jailhouse Rock and Another One Bites the Dust. How can you maintain a straight face? Tell your producer to put you in a more suitable area.
Keep up the good work,
Teri Beever
GA

Jennifer
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #128 on: June 28, 2005, 12:49:21 PM »

Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
Just heard them on Fox saying Chief of Police is Joran's godfather.

Joran is almost 18 years old.  

The van der Sloots have not been living in Aruba nearly that long.

Unless customs are different there, a child's godparents are named at birth.

Just how long do Paulus and the police commissioner know one another?

Is the police commissioner also Dutch?

Did they first become best friends in Holland, where Joran was born?
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #129 on: June 28, 2005, 12:49:37 PM »

Edmond keeps thinking the 2 strangers may have contacted the Chaparone, perhaps the drug dealers near Holiday Inn.  He states that strange occurences was going on near HI, but police is not following leads.  His counter associate, is asking what happened afterwards, their motives etc. .. He feels there is a probably some kinda of fallacy that may have come out already.  What if Joran does not know anymore, he mentioned a girl being hysterics.. but Ed says that Hotel workers say that a girl was taken away.  He states people that knows need to take courage to give tips.
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #130 on: June 28, 2005, 12:49:50 PM »

Bye, Everyone. Got to do some work, but be back later.
Take care, All
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #131 on: June 28, 2005, 12:49:57 PM »

mmmmmmmm wonder if LE can lie/trick suspects in Aruba like can be done here. Note---I am not saying I think our LE having that ability is wrong---I would bet it has solved a lot more cases than we can ever imagine.
If they can use this tactic, they could pick up daddy VDS again and then  tell joran his dad confessed to hurting Natalee and see what he does/says, or vice versa. I think it would very interesting. If that didn't work, they could always say a "peripheral" witness saw something. Also, tell the sateesh that deepak admitted to hurting her, and see what you get. Especially if,as Katherine at Fox reports, her sources say the bros kalpoe are "knee-deep" involved in the case.
That said she really didn't have any breaking news that we did not know. I absolutely hate it when Fox plays that music and acts like old news is new news.

I'm sure LE has that capability but you have to walk a fine line when doing so.  Only ask questions you know the answers to.

For example: you don't want to bring in father Sloot and tell the son that the father admitted hurting Natalee if Joran knows for a fact that it was he alone or he and the Kalpoe brothers.  Joran will see through this immediately and not talk.  

What you are looking for from Joran, is complicity creap.  You have got him admitting that he was with Natalee alone that night, now you want him to admit that something happened...then something bad...then say he did hurt her...and so on and so forth until he admits that he did in fact kill her.  

God I hated typing that...I so hope she is alive.  From a LE point of view that is what they are looking for though.
m.a. johnson
Scared Monkey

« Reply #132 on: June 28, 2005, 12:49:59 PM »

Just stopping in for lunch here and in checking the news quick I haven't seen any new develpements.  Anything major anyone would care to share?

Thanks goes to all the good men and women in uniform that have paid the ultimate sacrifices for our nation. I <3 you M.K.J.
JessesMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #133 on: June 28, 2005, 12:50:41 PM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"
Edmond of Top 95.1 commenting on the Nat. dissapearance, casting doubt if a young teenager Joran would have the expertise to pull a caper like this, that not even a hair is found.    He feels the amount of focus of the Arubian LE is too focused on the 2 suspect.  He reports that the tips of 2 men taking Natalee by force is not being followed up?  Reports of Hotel employee is also confirming this but the LE is not following up.  The theory of possible a second party sequestering Nat is possible. Another talker is mentioned perhaps a tag team of a second may have taken Nat.  Counter argument said that he can't believe a 17 yr would have enough life experience to have a well thoughout crime.  He does not believe Joran has the character to pull it off.

I think there have been varying stories of these very things happening on this board.  From what I can remember, they have been reported by Top 95.1 in the past.   If there is any validity to these stories, what can possibly be done to get LE to investigate this?  Do the Holloways know about these stories?  It's very frustrating that LE does not seem to want to investigate any of these other stories, or at least not that we know about.  WHAT CAN BE DONE ABOUT THIS?  Does anyone have any ideas????  Maybe notify the FBI??  Does anyone know if there is now a PI working for the Holloways as we heard reported a few days ago?

I just think some other avenues need to be explored at this point!
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #134 on: June 28, 2005, 12:51:51 PM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"

see this is the problem. It is KNOWN FOR A FACT that Natalee got in that car. There would have been something of her in there, hair or prints, God forbid DNA. But what was it, 9 or 10 days later when it was searched. THERE WAS NOTHING there. The car must have been cleaned. I know deepaks mother told GVS how much he thought of his car, but don't you find that little tidbit thrown in the conversation interesting? This is just another indication of poor LE actions, by not checking the last known witnessed place Natalee was, for evidence.
I still think daddy has a lot to do with where she is now, somehow. Then again it would not have been hard or have taken very long for deepak and joran to have put her in a dump, pond or ocean. This crime did not require a master criminal.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #135 on: June 28, 2005, 12:52:20 PM »

Compananzi[/b,

That`s why i also don`t believe he has somethinh to do with her dissaperance, Why would`nt a 17 year old "crack" with all the pressure they put on him if he`s guilty? And why were there 2 adults here in a murdercase that confessed a murder they  did`nt do just with the same pressure!! I don`t buy this...

And somebody says something about the 116 days ... That`s the max to hold suspects, then it has to go to trial or they have to release them.

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
ajmac57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #136 on: June 28, 2005, 12:52:58 PM »

quote from ugamom

I think alot of the anger is the fact that the Aruban LE have seemed to have totally screwed up the investigation.  It seems as if this should be a solvable case, but at every juncture, LE has dropped the ball.  Yes, more eyes are on them than ever, but that should improve their job performance.  They have come off looking like the keystone cops.[/quote]

Since Aruban law does not allow them to discuss the case we don't what facts they have. I don't think it's fair at this time to say they drop the ball.

If this was the U.S. the three boys would not be in jail. They have no body, confession, or proof a crime has even taken place.[/quote]
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #137 on: June 28, 2005, 12:53:05 PM »

Compananzi[/b,

That`s why i also don`t believe he has something to do with her dissapearance, Why would`nt a 17 year old "crack" with all the pressure they put on him if he`s guilty? And why were there 2 adults here in a murdercase that confessed a murder they  did`nt do just with the same pressure!! I don`t buy this...

And somebody says something about the 116 days ... That`s the max to hold suspects, then it has to go to trial or they have to release them.

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #138 on: June 28, 2005, 12:53:06 PM »

Ed says that the 2 drug dealers was one was American one was a local dealer...who is Sean McVie ?? The Chaparones may hold the key..The family Twit also know a few inside info. so he says, it s top secret, he feels we need to investigate all possibilities...call them, interrogate them.  Was Natalee twice to Aruba before? Rumor or Confirmed?  I think the mom said she was..?!
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: June 28, 2005, 12:53:32 PM »

Editorial Note:

Please respect each other and the reputations of the country's involved,  remember that others may be just as patriotic to their own lands as you are.  

With the increased traffic I would encourage you to stay on topic and possibly limit the conversation to breaking news as you get it from your "sources". We may put in longer delays in posting (currently 45 secs) as well to keep the chat type of posting to a minimium.

Also limit your page refreshes to 1 per minute or longer.

This affects all threads and all parts of the site including the front page where the blog entries are.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.