March 28, 2024, 08:56:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN# 31 6/28/05 Tuesday  (Read 235056 times)
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: June 28, 2005, 03:27:00 PM »

Hey Kerin!! I was wondering about that myself..when exactly were the 3 surveilled, and when did that take place? Does anyone know the start time of the supposed surveillance of the 3? I know I heard that they were in fact watched at some point, but i just dont know when that was supposed to have began...

"God dont like ugly"
debnbama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #301 on: June 28, 2005, 03:28:30 PM »

this is a comment left on Juran's site from: aruba one happy eiland on June 14, 2005

"jur du guy that have natalee how gud you am proud of mijn aruba now everybody thinking that is bad"

What could this mean????  jur da guy (your the guy..???)  that have natalee how gud (good...???)

The ONLY question that needs to be answered... HOW DO THEY KNOW NATALEE'S DEAD????  The Rest will fall into place...
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: June 28, 2005, 03:28:53 PM »

Angie, about the dutch marines..did you just hear that on FOX?

"God dont like ugly"
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #303 on: June 28, 2005, 03:28:55 PM »

Oh God.. did anyone just hear Geralso say he would like to kick SC butt on FOX?? I cant beleive he said that..yikes
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #304 on: June 28, 2005, 03:29:14 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Is anyone else looking into the theory that gets talked about in the middle of the night here about possibly uncle Tom VP (relatives) at AMSouth, the articles release on June 2nd, the connection of money laundering?

Could you give me a link? Good grief, all my $$ is at AmSouth!!

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
karen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #305 on: June 28, 2005, 03:29:53 PM »

Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "karen"
i was not talking just about arubans, dutch, etc., but rather all islands (& i have been to ALOT of them). guess ya have to experience it to understand Wink you don't go there & treat the people who live there, ANY of them, like less-thans, or approach people pointing fingers, threatening, & accusing along with your "good ol boys". island people wiill NOT try to help, then. IMHO & FWIW

Then that is extremely sad that people would not help frantic parents looking for their daughter because they didn't approach them in the "island" manner. If that's the case, then they are truly cold and heartless for not understand how upsetting it is to have a child disappear.

And you of all people should certainly understand that.

i DO understand that, but i also understand the difference between frantic & bully Wink  all you have to do is look at twitty .....& imagine him with his posse.. also, FWIW, re VDS & sweating? maybe i am guilty of something, because i sweat all the time, embarassingly so,  down here in fl. i also drink alot of fluids, not even alcohol..

i do feel for the family, i am still in the midst of a nightmare.  thanks, for all your prayers & kind thoughts, those who have commented.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #306 on: June 28, 2005, 03:30:10 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"

Nikki..  it was earlier today...
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: June 28, 2005, 03:30:32 PM »

Quote from: "debnbama"
this is a comment left on Juran's site from: aruba one happy eiland on June 14, 2005

"jur du guy that have natalee how gud you am proud of mijn aruba now everybody thinking that is bad"

What could this mean????  jur da guy (your the guy..???)  that have natalee how gud (good...???)

I think this translates as"youare the guy that has natalee..how could you..i am proud of my aruba and now you make everyone think itis bad.."

"God dont like ugly"
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: June 28, 2005, 03:31:10 PM »

We had our Aruban friends translate that a few weeks ago and it basically says (I am not Aruban LOL) that "you are the person who took Natalee and now you have everyone thinking Aruba is bad"
(very bad translation but you get the basics)

And BTW...I think it was a "fake" post. I trailed that guys posts and it does not add up (Edwean).

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
klowe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #309 on: June 28, 2005, 03:31:42 PM »

This was translated by someone earlier on as saying:
You're the guy that has Natalee, how could you, i am proud of my aruba, now everybody thinks it is bad.
Klowe

**come home safely and soon Natalee**
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #310 on: June 28, 2005, 03:31:54 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
 I can't really go there because then this thing becomes so very big.  I really believe this was a simple crime.  I know there are many on this board that disagree with me and I think they've done some great research on it, but IMO, like Kerin, it just doesn't make sense.

I can understand those feelings, and I have a notion that there are many people on here who share them.

Will the desire to find out what happened to Natalee be stronger than the fear?
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #311 on: June 28, 2005, 03:31:55 PM »

This is what I thought it said "You're the guy that have Natalee.  How could you?  Am proud of my Aruba. Now everybody thinking that (Aruba) is bad."  Just my opinion.
BlueKyGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #312 on: June 28, 2005, 03:32:17 PM »

Quote from: "BlueKyGirl"
Is anyone else looking into the theory that gets talked about in the middle of the night here about possibly uncle Tom VP (relatives) at AMSouth, the articles release on June 2nd, the connection of money laundering?

I haven't heard this theory--I'm sad I have to miss the discussions that go on in the middle of the night; I'm usually asleep then.

Can you post a link to this theory, or tell us daytime monkeys where to find it?

It isn't as much of a theory but additional "facts" (I use that term lightly in that believe Geraldo kinda way.) that paint kind of a different picture. Is Tom Twitty related? Why didn't the cousins go back to Aruba for the search, they were just there? Was there a kidnapping call made or not?

It has been brought up in peices and at different times. I have not had the time to really develop it into a theory, but would encourage a couple of the brilliant minds here to.

Oh, I see--a sort of homegrown conspiracy, instead of an island-politics conspiracy. If I were going to go with a conspiracy theory I'd choose the Lorenzo/drug world/underground parties one--there are a lot of elements that don't add up to me; I vascillate between that and an accidental death related to a date rape drug overdose. Of course, I prefer the first scenario because that leaves hope that Natalee is alive and able to be rescued. Believing Natalee's family and friends had anything to do with her disappearance is a bit far-fetched for me. I'd like to read what other monkeys come up with, though!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: June 28, 2005, 03:32:37 PM »

hi, first post here. lived in the virgin islands 15 yrs, HI a couple & visited aruba many times with my parents & as a teen hoping to move there, back when there was only 1 hotel. i also have a missing son that vanished from right here in FL, where i live now & have gotten NO help even here in the US! (pls see my link)

from my experience in the islands :

babylon = USA

twitty put VDS's on the defense, IMMEDIATELY, with his attitude upon arrival to aruba. island people are extremely  polite & observe the "good mornings", "how are yous", regardless.

blast me if you will, it is the truth!

First I am so sorry for you....I can not imagine how this feels....((hug)))
I agree with you about putting the VDS's on the defensive immediately ....being called out of your house in the middle of the night and pounched upon (not knocking the Twitty group at all)....but if this were me I would have been on the defensive too.....in fact I'd be down right ANGRY.  

Sunny

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #314 on: June 28, 2005, 03:32:49 PM »

Quote from: "Just Wondering"
For a totally different perspective:
This is from websleuths. If you look at the responses, MOST people think it has wings:
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25443

Whether there is an iota of truth involved here or not, I do not know.

However, I do know how protective my parents were (I'm 55 now, so that's been a while).  I can all too readily envision them trying to put a good face on things if I had landed myself in a "scandalous" spot.

Southern girls of a certain class are very protected still.
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #315 on: June 28, 2005, 03:33:04 PM »

I actually did read it one night not too long ago.  That is another angle--but more confusion--ugh!

Jennifer
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #316 on: June 28, 2005, 03:34:40 PM »

I also read that in the dutch msn that the dutch Marines stationed in Aruba are going to assist in the search. I think that is the contribution which is added by the Netherlands. Mind you that their job is is defending Aruba and the war against drugs.

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"

Nikki..  it was earlier today...

Only the facts
boxopen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #317 on: June 28, 2005, 03:34:55 PM »

Quote from: "DivaToo"
All???...Calm...  Cool
http://www.vcresearch.info/open/forums.asp?TopicId=4576&ForumId=70
xcptnl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #318 on: June 28, 2005, 03:37:00 PM »

Quote from: "writenow"
i was not talking just about arubans, dutch, etc., but rather all islands (& i have been to ALOT of them). guess ya have to experience it to understand Wink you don't go there & treat the people who live there, ANY of them, like less-thans, or approach people pointing fingers, threatening, & accusing along with your "good ol boys". island people wiill NOT try to help, then. IMHO & FWIW

Then that is extremely sad that people would not help frantic parents looking for their daughter because they didn't approach them in the "island" manner. If that's the case, then they are truly cold and heartless for not understand how upsetting it is to have a child disappear.

And you of all people should certainly understand that.

i DO understand that, but i also understand the difference between frantic & bully Wink  all you have to do is look at twitty .....& imagine him with his posse.. also, FWIW, re VDS & sweating? maybe i am guilty of something, because i sweat all the time, embarassingly so,  down here in fl. i also drink alot of fluids, not even alcohol..

i do feel for the family, i am still in the midst of a nightmare.  thanks, for all your prayers & kind thoughts, those who have commented.

I agree Karen.  This is just my opinion but there is such a difference between Natalee's Dad and her stepdad.  And this is just my gut - I cannot warm up to the stepdad.  And, yes, while VDS may have reacted as well - most people when attacked will fight back - it's an andreline thing - does not always put anyone in a postive light but sometimes it happens.  Does not make him guilty or innocent as we do not know.

Karen - my thoughts are with you in regards to your son.
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #319 on: June 28, 2005, 03:38:04 PM »

Quote from: "boxopen"
Quote from: "DivaToo"
Calm.  Cool
http://www.vcresearch.info/open/forums.asp?TopicId=4576&ForumId=70

Mr. Green Thanx!! :whew: OK, I was  Shocked  b/c I was just talking to the branch Manager at AmSouth about Nat's Uncle being back in Aruba for the search.....

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.