April 15, 2024, 11:20:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN# 31 6/28/05 Tuesday  (Read 235567 times)
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #480 on: June 28, 2005, 05:58:00 PM »

Quote from: "Dallas Also"
Justice will be served.

That's why I think it would be dangerous to release the three suspects at this time.

There should be 24-hour, round-the-clock surveillance of Deepak, Satish, and especially Joran; not to see if they further incriminate themselves, but for their protection.

There are many who have an intense visceral reaction to this case, and would feel no sorrow if these three young men disappeared forever.

Based on all that has been revealed thus far, I would like to see them prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, but there's nothing gained by further compounding an already tragic situation.
Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: June 28, 2005, 05:58:05 PM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
Quote from: "HannieC"
I`ts an interview of about 25 minutes and the only thing that some people read is the word "vrijen"...hmmm

I`m glad that I saw finally the family of Joran talking and hearing there story, b/c the only thing we heard is from the msm of the US. And by the way I thought he looks like a real genuin and softspoken person to me also!

It was not the only word read it was the only word read that didnt jive with a factual story.  A disclaimer was made that if vrijen can mean kissing then the theory was out the window.  But virjen meaning sex in a little car - sorry sell crazy someplace else.
A little car didn't stop anybody when I was 17. Lol.  Laughing
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #482 on: June 28, 2005, 05:58:39 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
The jails would be full, because many young people drink underage, drive underage and gamble underage.
 I hate to put out bad PR about Alabama, but guess what?  There're a lot of young underage people drinking here too~ Laughing I don't have nephews for nothing!
westcoastguy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #483 on: June 28, 2005, 05:58:49 PM »

I agree, a guy this kid's size is not going to be "gettin' it on" in the backseat of a car, unless the Kalpoe kid drives a feakin' limo!  The only thing that would make sense in this aspect is if he tried, she refused and then things got nasty and "something bad happened" IN THE CAR???  Yet another speculation, sorry Embarassed
islandgurl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #484 on: June 28, 2005, 05:58:51 PM »

This day the government of Aruba called the government of The Netherlands begging for help as you can read on Fox News. No comment on that. The reason why they did that, is slightly different what Fox News reported.
I am so glad they have time to call the Netherlands, were they calling because they are worried about their Island being shown in a bad light?  Why don't they call to get an o.k. for more help with the investigation and search?  I guess they don't have time for that.  Did they ever get the red tape taken care of the get the Military on the island to aid the TX group in the search.  They probably did not have time for that either.

- The fact is that all this media attention is 'somewhat' out of control. The Aruban government is completly stunned about all the articles of the media.   The Aruban government completely stuns me with their bungling also.

- Fox News repeatedly spreaded some lies about Aruba. Aruba now seems to be the most scariest place on earth. In fact, Aruba is - like many places in the Caribbean - a very safe place. You can check several US websites that will confirm that.  

Ask the two security guards about lies being spread.  I have a strong suspicion that they would have been found guilty by now if not for the Holloway family and the media and the LE would be bragging about how efficient they were.  Had a crime on the island (almost never happens) and we tied it up quickly and efficiently.
LemonDrop
Scared Monkey

« Reply #485 on: June 28, 2005, 05:59:45 PM »

Quote from: "NL"
And ONE more interesting detail: according to the reporter, Paul and Anita don't like the way how the police interrogate their son. They are worried about the tactics of the Aruban police.

Well boohoo!  I am sure Beth Holloway Twitty is worried about the tactics of THEIR son. Turnabout is fair play.  You mess with their daughter, you get interrogated!   Twisted Evil
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #486 on: June 28, 2005, 06:02:50 PM »

according to the reporter, Paul and Anita don't like the way how the police interrogate their son. They are worried about the tactics of the Aruban police. The "Zaanse methode" (an interrogation technique) is a technique that is not allowed in the Netherlands anymore. But in Aruba the police still use that technique (that means there are also differences between the Dutch and the Aruban system: the Aruban system is BASED on the Dutch system, but there are differences).

Can you elaborate on some specific interrogation techniques that you refer to as the Zaanse methode?

Thanks.
Hat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #487 on: June 28, 2005, 06:02:58 PM »

Regret previous overstated post. Please excuse, I was lying to protect a friend (a punk) but I have a big heart. Am I a hero now? Where is my cake please? Get it?
Tila_Bean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #488 on: June 28, 2005, 06:04:14 PM »

Quote from: "Kristin-SC"
Come on already...Sex in the car? There is not even a trace of her DNA in the car. Not a hair, a skin cell, fluids, nothing. I have a hard time believing that they even have the right vehicles.

Have the results been released to the public? Shocked
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #489 on: June 28, 2005, 06:04:36 PM »

Nancy Drew.. to answer your earlier question.. no new news about the search..my pc is goig haywire.. we are getting a bad storm right now.. and I think the power may go out soon.. ughhh..
Frank
Scared Monkey

« Reply #490 on: June 28, 2005, 06:04:51 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
[
And ONE more interesting detail: according to the reporter, Paul and Anita don't like the way how the police interrogate their son. They are worried about the tactics of the Aruban police. The "Zaanse methode" (an interrogation technique) is a technique that is not allowed in the Netherlands anymore. But in Aruba the police still use that technique (that means there are also differences between the Dutch and the Aruban system: the Aruban system is BASED on the Dutch system, but there are differences).

Can you explain this method to us??[/quote]

Zaanse method means torture.
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #491 on: June 28, 2005, 06:06:25 PM »

Quote from: "LemonDrop"
And ONE more interesting detail: according to the reporter, Paul and Anita don't like the way how the police interrogate their son. They are worried about the tactics of the Aruban police.

Well boohoo!  I am sure Beth Holloway Twitty is worried about the tactics of THEIR son. Turnabout is fair play.  You mess with their daughter, you get interrogated!   Twisted Evil

He never would have been arrested or interrogated if he had not lied and coped a false alibi in the first place - assuming hes innocent which i dont.

Innocent people dont lie.
NL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #492 on: June 28, 2005, 06:07:36 PM »

[
And ONE more interesting detail: according to the reporter, Paul and Anita don't like the way how the police interrogate their son. They are worried about the tactics of the Aruban police. The "Zaanse methode" (an interrogation technique) is a technique that is not allowed in the Netherlands anymore. But in Aruba the police still use that technique (that means there are also differences between the Dutch and the Aruban system: the Aruban system is BASED on the Dutch system, but there are differences).

This is the decription of that technique:

"De Zaanse verhoormethode": This technique involved a suspect being interrogated intensively for several days, in the course of which he was subjected to different forms of psychological pressure, (shown photographs of the victim’s body and the crime scene, on occasion, together with photographs of members of the suspect's family, the suggestion being made that the latter had received telephone threats and the indication being given that they would be protected by the police if a confession was provided). In three cases, the Dutch Courts (2) ruled that the use of this technique had violated Section 29 of the Code of Criminal Procedure (which prohibits the use of pressure on criminal suspects). Following advice from a special commission ("Recherche Advies Commissie"), the Minister of Justice decided, in November 1996, to prohibit the use of this technique.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #493 on: June 28, 2005, 06:07:38 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Nancy Drew.. to answer your earlier question.. no new news about the search..my pc is goig haywire.. we are getting a bad storm right now.. and I think the power may go out soon.. ughhh..

Thanks, Angie!

We're about to get a big storm here in the mountains too.  And my dog who hates thunder and lightening is at home alone.  Yikes!!!
katya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #494 on: June 28, 2005, 06:08:22 PM »

Quote from: "Kristin-SC"
Come on already...Sex in the car? There is not even a trace of her DNA in the car. Not a hair, a skin cell, fluids, nothing. I have a hard time believing that they even have the right vehicles.

How do you know that?
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #495 on: June 28, 2005, 06:09:29 PM »

[

Well unfortunately their son was the last one that we know of to see Natalee alive and he has lied about his story.  Two things that just aren't working for him right now.

Looking for the truth.
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #496 on: June 28, 2005, 06:09:50 PM »

This technique involved a suspect being interrogated intensively for several days, in the course of which he was subjected to different forms of psychological pressure

Someone should tell Paul and Anita they don't have to worry about their son any more - he isn't even being interrogated on a daily basis.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #497 on: June 28, 2005, 06:10:03 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Thanks, Angie!

We're about to get a big storm here in the mountains too.  And my dog who hates thunder and lightening is at home alone.  Yikes!!!

You are welcome..!
boxopen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #498 on: June 28, 2005, 06:11:02 PM »

Quote from: "Scott"
Can you elaborate on some specific interrogation techniques that you refer to as the Zaanse methode? Thanks.

It's a methode involving sofisticated psychological techniques in order to force the detainee to revive past "experiences".
(Yes... in other less sofisticated words... "torture"!) Wink
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #499 on: June 28, 2005, 06:11:24 PM »

It`s a shame how some of the people have already brand them guilty without know knowledge or evidence as well. I think that a lot of energy is spoiled in this way of doing the best we can to try give a little inside in how our law works and how there are culturel differences. People who are already have made there mind up don`t listen anyway with an open mind so why botter? They only pick a few words and bash on it and blew a story out of proportion to fit with there theory...i`m sorry to see that happen. I think that I`ll be better of with "lurking" some more in the future
instead of posting.
Gladly I know a lot of people are genuinly interested in 'our other culture' or opinions and don`t blew everything out of proportions thank you for that Wink

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.