March 28, 2024, 05:15:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN# 31 6/28/05 Tuesday  (Read 235081 times)
igsigs
Scared Monkey

« Reply #500 on: June 28, 2005, 06:11:45 PM »

- He didn't told the kids to lie. Yes, when he had the feeling that the 3 kids might be arrested, he explained the kids the procedure and how to stay calm.[/quote]

Why do i believe that this statement by PVDS is not a full and accurate representation of what happened during the "meeting" of him and the 3 amigos? LE blew it!!
SoCalGuy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #501 on: June 28, 2005, 06:13:10 PM »

Sex in the car is very possible.  Where there is a will, there is a way.  I'm not 6-3 or 6-5 like Joran but I can more than imagine ways to move seats and find positions that would work.  Clearly, this has to be a consensual situation to happen.  When you are 17 and don't have anywhere else to go the car will work just fine, even a small car.  Wink
NL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #502 on: June 28, 2005, 06:13:54 PM »

Well unfortunately their son was the last one that we know of to see Natalee alive and he has lied about his story.  Two things that just aren't working for him right now.

That's true. They say they also realize hisson is in big trouble because lied about his story. But in that interview they didn't really EXPLAIN why Joran lied. Anita only said: "I don't know. Maybe he was in panic" (or something).
RIBoy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #503 on: June 28, 2005, 06:13:56 PM »

I have no problem with thinking that NH went to the beach with Joran to have sex.  I have 2 teenagers and they talk to us alot.  It's very common nowadays to get "broken in" with someone who is not a boyfriend and not in your circle of friends.  

these kids of today truly value their friendships like never before and thus many girls are reluctant to date a guy from their circle or even fool around with them.

She's probably closely watched at home and figured this was her last chance.  That's not said to be demeaning to her, after all being a virgin is either sacred or taboo....there is no inbetween.  NH is entering womanhood after all.

I just have a big problem with why Joran would want to harm her.  This is a very intelligent girl here.  She knows what guys want and if she was nervous she would have brought a friend and another guy along....but she didn't.

I still think it all went down at that concert.  Her attacker or accomplice followed her every move from that concert until ???
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #504 on: June 28, 2005, 06:15:33 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
It`s a shame how some of the people have already brand them guilty without know knowledge or evidence as well. I think that a lot of energy is spoiled in this way of doing the best we can to try give a little inside in how our law works and how there are culturel differences. People who are already have made there mind up don`t listen anyway with an open mind so why botter? They only pick a few words and bash on it and blew a story out of proportion to fit with there theory...i`m sorry to see that happen. I think that I`ll be better of with "lurking" some more in the future
instead of posting.
Gladly I know a lot of people are genuinly interested in 'our other culture' or opinions and don`t blew everything out of proportions thank you for that Wink

Hannie.. I for one am very happy that you and others have been able to help explain the laws..etc. and also be able to translate things as well!!
I appreciate all that you have done. Gerben. Aruba Girl.. AmericanAruba.. DJTaylor.. if I have missed anyone. Accept my apologies.. you people have been fantastic....!!!
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #505 on: June 28, 2005, 06:15:51 PM »

Quote from: "SoCalGuy"
Sex in the car is very possible.  Where there is a will, there is a way.  I'm not 6-3 or 6-5 like Joran but I can more than imagine ways to move seats and find positions that would work.  Clearly, this has to be a consensual situation to happen.  When you are 17 and don't have anywhere else to go the car will work just fine, even a small car.  Wink

This analogy is true, but Joran has his own apt. attached to his house. This to me would be my choice of places to go.

If the eyes had no tears,
the soul would have no rainbows

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #506 on: June 28, 2005, 06:16:55 PM »

The best way to get a confession out of this ego maniac would be for interrogators to befriend him, create a scenario where Joran was the victim, where he was defending himself, that somehow Natalee deserved it, let Joran fill in the blanks and confess ..then he gives them the body location, their forensics can discount the entire self defense theory he gave them and nail him to the wall.

Innocent people dont lie.
Zazzu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #507 on: June 28, 2005, 06:17:43 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
Here we go again

The drinking underage / driving underage (how do we know he did?) / gambling underage... you don't need to be a "judge's" son to get away with that.

Because trust me, the jails would be full to bursting.

Hey Arubagirl.....good to see you back again today

"You must be the CHANGE you wish to see in the world"
Mohandas Gandhi
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #508 on: June 28, 2005, 06:17:44 PM »

I am wondering about Deepak and Satish.  Do they know anything or not?  On one hand I think why would these individuals stay in jail and not give authorities information if they knew something?  Friend or not...sorry but I wouldn't be able to defend with my friend if he/she killed someone for whatever reason.  You only have your integrity.

On the other hand, maybe they're not telling because they are covering their butts as well.  I go back and forth on this one.

Looking for the truth.
SoCalGuy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #509 on: June 28, 2005, 06:18:24 PM »

Quote from: "littletxlady"
Quote from: "SoCalGuy"

This analogy is true, but Joran has his own apt. attached to his house. This to me would be my choice of places to go.

If the eyes had no tears,
the soul would have no rainbows

Yes, I agree.  But, in the heat of the moment ...
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #510 on: June 28, 2005, 06:18:37 PM »

Quote from: "Frank"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
[
And ONE more interesting detail: according to the reporter, Paul and Anita don't like the way how the police interrogate their son. They are worried about the tactics of the Aruban police. The "Zaanse methode" (an interrogation technique) is a technique that is not allowed in the Netherlands anymore. But in Aruba the police still use that technique (that means there are also differences between the Dutch and the Aruban system: the Aruban system is BASED on the Dutch system, but there are differences).

Can you explain this method to us??

Zaanse method means torture.[/quote]

We've learned that word can be grossly exaggerated and ill-defined by the baseless controversy at Guantanamo.

Humiliating, embarrassing, ridiculing, and belittling someone is NOT torture.  Nor is sleep deprivation, alternating hot and cold room temperatures, or playing loud music.

Not to be disgustingly graphic, but in the English language, what is universally accepted as genuine means of torture are:

Cutting off fingers or toes/ripping out nails
Gouging out of eyes
Broken bones (ribs, kneecaps, fingers, etc.)
Rape
Genital mutilation/castration
Actually allowing dogs to maul...not just instilling fear, causing them to shit themselves.

We know full well, none of these practices are being conducted on Joran, Deepak or Satish.

What exact methods are being applied to coerce a truthful statement from the three suspects?
NL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #511 on: June 28, 2005, 06:19:53 PM »

OK...now I must correct something.

I'm not sure whether Paulus said "they had sex in the car" or just "they had sex".

And "vrijen" doesn't have to mean "to have sex"; that's only my interpretation of that word.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #512 on: June 28, 2005, 06:21:05 PM »

Someone explain some things for me:

1. Why have all the reports from the kalpoe brothers alledged only kissing and fondling in the backseat.

2. Why would someone be willing to have sex while two other people are right their in the car.  And not many people would want to be in a car where two other people are having sex.
Zazzu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #513 on: June 28, 2005, 06:21:20 PM »

Anybody interested in the interview the vds gave or not? Just asking so I can and try to translate some of it.... Wink

Yes

"You must be the CHANGE you wish to see in the world"
Mohandas Gandhi
cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #514 on: June 28, 2005, 06:22:25 PM »

Quote from: "goon squad"
"Oh... when I said 11PM, I meant 4AM... or was it the other way around...."

Righhhht.

Good point.  The words "eleven" and "four" sound a lot alike in English. It could happen to anyone.

heck they don't even sound alike in Dutch or Spanish

Papiamento who knows, I did know the words for Shake Your Butt in Papiamento, it was a hit song when we were in Aruba
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #515 on: June 28, 2005, 06:22:47 PM »

Quote from: "Zazzu"
Anybody interested in the interview the vds gave or not? Just asking so I can and try to translate some of it.... Wink

Yes

I second that "yes."

Looking for the truth.
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #516 on: June 28, 2005, 06:22:50 PM »

Quote from: "kkial"
http://www.hammocktree.org/ms/Aruba05/Aruba05.html

This is a great site to see some pictures of Aruba and get a real feel for the beautiful island....Only wish the Twittys/Holloways were able to see it this way!

Makes a nice travel brochure, but you left out the garbage dumbs and cesspools where the Twittys and the Holloways are forced to look for what remains of their daughter. I'm sorry. I wish it were not so, but for millions of people around the world those photos will also be part of the story of Aruba. I just hope those photos aren't the last impression we have of Aruban hospitality.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #517 on: June 28, 2005, 06:22:52 PM »

Quote from: "NL"
OK...now I must correct something.

I'm not sure whether Paulus said "they had sex in the car" or just "they had sex".

And "vrijen" doesn't have to mean "to have sex"; that's only my interpretation of that word.

Hmm, I could see something happening at the Marriot, assuming they went their.  But given that the kalpoe brothers said their was only kissing and fondling in the car then I would say that it probably didnt occur their.
Frank
Scared Monkey

« Reply #518 on: June 28, 2005, 06:23:57 PM »

Quote from: "georgiablues"
Quote from: "goon squad"
"Oh... when I said 11PM, I meant 4AM... or was it the other way around...."

Righhhht.

Good point.  The words "eleven" and "four" sound a lot alike in English. It could happen to anyone.

Frank & Goon - not meaning to start anything here but...how many languages do you speak fluently?  How often do you actually use those other than English?

I doubt anyone in the Alabama crowd spoke Dutch. I've heard PVDS speak English, and he does so quite well. Therefore, they were probably communicating in Dutch.  OTOH, if someone tells me that the Dutch word for "four" sounds like the English word for "eleven",  I will give PVDS the benefit of a huge doubt.

Personally, I only speak English, and even then my fluency might be doubtful.
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #519 on: June 28, 2005, 06:24:08 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "kkial"
http://www.hammocktree.org/ms/Aruba05/Aruba05.html

This is a great site to see some pictures of Aruba and get a real feel for the beautiful island....Only wish the Twittys/Holloways were able to see it this way!

Makes a nice travel brochures, but you left out the garbage dumbs and cesspools where the Twittys and the Holloways are forced to look for what remains of their daughter. I'm sorry. I wish it were not so, but for millions of people around the world those photos will also be part of the story of Aruba. I just hope those photos aren't the last impression we have of Aruban hospitality.

LOL

Innocent people dont lie.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.