April 18, 2024, 12:21:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN# 31 6/28/05 Tuesday  (Read 235657 times)
RIBoy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #520 on: June 28, 2005, 06:24:24 PM »

Quote from: "SoCalGuy"
Quote from: "littletxlady"
Sex in the car is very possible.  Where there is a will, there is a way.  I'm not 6-3 or 6-5 like Joran but I can more than imagine ways to move seats and find positions that would work.  Clearly, this has to be a consensual situation to happen.  When you are 17 and don't have anywhere else to go the car will work just fine, even a small car.  Wink

This analogy is true, but Joran has his own apt. attached to his house. This to me would be my choice of places to go.

If the eyes had no tears,
the soul would have no rainbows

Yes, I agree.  But, in the heat of the moment ...

Sex on the beach is a very romantic thing to a girl....especially if it was her first time.  Why would she want to go in the house?  Going in the house would be so Un-Aruba like.  This trip was one big fantasy for many of these kids.....they plan way more than adults think.  making the perfect trip is so much more fun than keeping a perfect room at home.
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #521 on: June 28, 2005, 06:24:38 PM »

Quote from: "Hat"
The world does not need aruba, it is an extra island we can do fine without.

Give us back our kid or we pull the plug and let it sink.

bad news knickerbockers, american prison gangs reach into every jail in the hemisphere and many others too. I can buy that kids thumbs for $200 ea. You think you are a player? You are a punk.

The truth will out.  I can agree with that statement, but as far as anything else you said, my response:
The world does not need Hat; he's an extra problem we can do fine without.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #522 on: June 28, 2005, 06:25:01 PM »

Quote from: "littletxlady"
Sex in the car is very possible.  Where there is a will, there is a way.  I'm not 6-3 or 6-5 like Joran but I can more than imagine ways to move seats and find positions that would work.  Clearly, this has to be a consensual situation to happen.  When you are 17 and don't have anywhere else to go the car will work just fine, even a small car.  Wink

This analogy is true, but Joran has his own apt. attached to his house. This to me would be my choice of places to go.

If the eyes had no tears,
the soul would have no rainbows

Yes, I agree.  But, in the heat of the moment ...

If there are 2 guys with you I'm sure that a girl wouldn't like that idea. Unless she had no choice....I would think there is more room at his apt., a bed, etc. JMHO

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #523 on: June 28, 2005, 06:25:41 PM »

Quote from: "DT"
Quote from: "NL"
OK...now I must correct something.

I'm not sure whether Paulus said "they had sex in the car" or just "they had sex".

And "vrijen" doesn't have to mean "to have sex"; that's only my interpretation of that word.

Hmm, I could see something happening at the Marriot, assuming they went their.  But given that the kalpoe brothers said their was only kissing and fondling in the car then I would say that it probably didnt occur their.

And why wouldn't you just go back to your house if you have this great little separate apartment?  I don't know...just speculating, but it seems like it would be somewhat "normal" to take a girl back to your place.

Looking for the truth.
SoCalGuy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #524 on: June 28, 2005, 06:26:25 PM »

If sex actually did take place, perhaps after the "fondling" session described, I would imagine that the two brothers would be somewhere outside of the car, like taking a walk for a while to give N and J some time.  Friends might do something like this for a friend if the situation called for it.  Then again, this is pure speculation.  Just thinking about what could have happened.
cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #525 on: June 28, 2005, 06:27:15 PM »

What exact methods are being applied to coerce a truthful statement from the three suspects?

the mother said that they were interrogating him for 11 hours in a very cold room, showing him pictures of Natalie and calling him a murderer

that pales in comparison to the Gitmo interrogation viewed by the passel of pollies that went to Gitmo this weekend, apparently some poor Islamist terrorist was subjected to a female interrogator, oh the horrors, and he was seen sitting with his back to her with his hands covering his ears, what vile and disgusting torture was she perpetrating on him

reading from Harry Potter

apparently a standard Gitmo torture practice.......

I guess those Islamists fellows would be angry that a woman would even be allowed to read,  they prefer blowing up girls schools I hear,  let alone let women work huh.....
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #526 on: June 28, 2005, 06:27:31 PM »

If sex actually did take place, perhaps after the "fondling" session described, I would imagine that the two brothers would be somewhere outside of the car, like taking a walk for a while to give N and J some time.  Friends might do something like this for a friend if the situation called for it.  Then again, this is pure speculation.  Just thinking about what could have happened.

Except that the brothers said they didnt get out of the car.
LostinTime
Scared Monkey

« Reply #527 on: June 28, 2005, 06:28:44 PM »

Quote from: "Zazzu"
Quote from: "HannieC"
Anybody interested in the interview the vds gave or not? Just asking so I can and try to translate some of it.... Wink

Yes

Please Hannie we do appreciate you and I for one enjoy listening to what you have to say.
DAG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #528 on: June 28, 2005, 06:29:05 PM »

According to all speculations, the car was Deepak's.  He loves his car and is very protective of it.  I cannot see him getting out of his car for others to use, if you know what I mean.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #529 on: June 28, 2005, 06:31:00 PM »

I think all this speculation about cars and houses is pointless anyways.  We don't even know what Pvds meant when he said virijen or whatever.  It was posted before on RiehlWorldView that the word could a lot of different connotations, including the kissing and fondling that we have already heard from the brothers.
Tila_Bean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #530 on: June 28, 2005, 06:31:05 PM »

Quote from: "LostinTime"
Quote from: "Zazzu"
Anybody interested in the interview the vds gave or not? Just asking so I can and try to translate some of it.... Wink

Yes

Please Hannie we do appreciate you and I for one enjoy listening to what you have to say.

Didn't NL already do this for us or am I missing something? Confused
newshound
Scared Monkey

« Reply #531 on: June 28, 2005, 06:31:07 PM »

...i`m sorry to see that happen. I think that I`ll be better of with "lurking" some more in the future instead of posting.
Please don't leave.  I'm sure I'm not the only American who reads your postings.

Was it you who said that PVDS looked like a soft spoken kind man?

I have been very curious how he appears to his own countrymen; if, perhaps to the Dutch that the elder VDS simply seemed like a quiet scholarly type - as opposed to all the many innuendos set forth in so many comments on so many forums from posters who identify themselves as Americans.
NL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #532 on: June 28, 2005, 06:31:23 PM »

Quote from: "islandgurl"

I am so glad they have time to call the Netherlands, were they calling because they are worried about their Island being shown in a bad light?  Why don't they call to get an o.k. for more help with the investigation and search?  I guess they don't have time for that.

The Aruban government didn't really "call" the Netherlands.
The Dutch minister of Justice is/was on Curaçao for a (planned) meeting with the minister of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and the minister of Justice of Aruba (Croes). That meeting was not about Natalee of course, but they also discussed about the Natalee Holloway case.

Just a little detail...
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #533 on: June 28, 2005, 06:31:47 PM »

Quote from: "blfit"
Quote from: "DT"
Quote from: "NL"
OK...now I must correct something.

I'm not sure whether Paulus said "they had sex in the car" or just "they had sex".

And "vrijen" doesn't have to mean "to have sex"; that's only my interpretation of that word.

Hmm, I could see something happening at the Marriot, assuming they went their.  But given that the kalpoe brothers said their was only kissing and fondling in the car then I would say that it probably didnt occur their.

And why wouldn't you just go back to your house if you have this great little separate apartment?  I don't know...just speculating, but it seems like it would be somewhat "normal" to take a girl back to your place.

It's still uncertain how long Joran and Natalee knew one another before that night.

Joran might also have gained her trust by first taking her back to his place on a previous day/night, without making any advances; just to show her where he lives.  I could well see a 17-year old high school kid bragging about his separate quarters.
cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #534 on: June 28, 2005, 06:31:58 PM »

I doubt anyone in the Alabama crowd spoke Dutch. I've heard PVDS speak English, and he does so quite well. Therefore, they were probably communicating in Dutch.  OTOH, if someone tells me that the Dutch word for "four" sounds like the English word for "eleven",  I will give PVDS the benefit of a huge doubt.

ah but there were 2 Aruban policemen that accompanied them to the VDS household that night

so can we expect that the reason Mr. PDVS was hauled in is because the Aruban policemen present were also "confused" ??????

and frankly Anita's English is far more advanced than Paulius there........
SW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #535 on: June 28, 2005, 06:32:07 PM »

Hi!... New to posting here, but I’ve been trying my darndest to keep up with all the informative posts (not very successfully either).

This is just an observation, but I’ve had some experience in searching for lost persons and I’ve found sometimes the answer is so obvious that it is overlooked.  Just as an example, consider the recent tragic story of the three little boys suffocating in a car trunk.

The most important thing I see so far in NH case is that all the suspects are STILL LYING.  That is a fact.  If there was a chance that Natalee was alive and kidnapped or whatever, then there would also be a chance she could be found.  In that case, one of them would tell where she is if just to prevent the possibility of her dying and the suspect being charged in a murder.

They really don’t think she will be found, so I suspect she is dead and at the bottom of the sea.  I know the timeline posted here doesn’t give much time to dispose of her body, but they all seem pretty certain that no one will find her.

Somehow, they are ALL involved and ALL know the details of her death.  All of them also have been briefed on Aruban law and know that if they keep quiet, eventually they will be let go.

Did I read on here that a fishing hut was broken into and an anchor stolen?

My hope lies with the Equusearch team.
Frank
Scared Monkey

« Reply #536 on: June 28, 2005, 06:32:12 PM »

It`s a shame how some of the people have already brand them guilty without know knowledge or evidence as well. I think that a lot of energy is spoiled in this way of doing the best we can to try give a little inside in how our law works and how there are culturel differences. People who are already have made there mind up don`t listen anyway with an open mind so why botter? They only pick a few words and bash on it and blew a story out of proportion to fit with there theory...i`m sorry to see that happen. I think that I`ll be better of with "lurking" some more in the future
instead of posting.
Gladly I know a lot of people are genuinly interested in 'our other culture' or opinions and don`t blew everything out of proportions thank you for that Wink

So what's your theory? Just curious.
westcoastguy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #537 on: June 28, 2005, 06:33:49 PM »

Quote from: "DAG"

According to all speculations, the car was Deepak's.  He loves his car and is very protective of it.  I cannot see him getting out of his car for others to use, if you know what I mean.

If what we've heard about Nat is true, surely she wouldn't be "doing it" in the car!  Also, if it had occurred, there'd be DNA all over the car.  Again this begs the question "do we know for a fact there was no dna found in the car"?  As i said yesterday, if there wasn't, this just shows the Kalpoe kid cleaned his car RIDICULOUSLY well that morning / night..........
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #538 on: June 28, 2005, 06:33:56 PM »

LostinTime wrote:

NL has put the interview already on this board a few postings ago, Very Happy
He/She was a lot quicker then me translating and better also Wink

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
NL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #539 on: June 28, 2005, 06:36:37 PM »

Interview with paul and Anita is ONLINE!

You can watch it here:

www.novatv.nl

Go to "DI 28" and "Complete uitzending"

I will watch it again. Maybe I forgot to mention some important details... Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.