March 28, 2024, 07:16:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN# 31 6/28/05 Tuesday  (Read 235042 times)
igsigs
Scared Monkey

« Reply #560 on: June 28, 2005, 06:50:43 PM »

Quote from: "DT"
Quote from: "SoCalGuy"
If sex actually did take place, perhaps after the "fondling" session described, I would imagine that the two brothers would be somewhere outside of the car, like taking a walk for a while to give N and J some time.  Friends might do something like this for a friend if the situation called for it.  Then again, this is pure speculation.  Just thinking about what could have happened.

Except that the brothers said they didnt get out of the car.

Yeah, these Kalpoe bros are a true mystery to me. Doesnt sound like they had any fun at all that night.
they get to enjoy...

1) picking up Joren
2) taking Joren to a bar to p/u nat
3) 1/2 at bar?
4) chauffer Joren and Nat around the Isle (while they smooch).
5) drop Joren and Nat off
6) bugged for a ride at 3am?
7) bugged with another call even later?

nice nite boys. does Joren have pictures of them or something? And their reward? Prison.
Tila_Bean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #561 on: June 28, 2005, 06:50:55 PM »

Quote from: "RIBoy"
Concerning the sweating.....i'm 45 and i've sweated profusely anytime I do anything....especially in the company of strangers.  i've had many people ask me if i was alright...they always thought I was sick.  Even something as simple as changing batteries in a toy or being totally confused......confusion brings it on all the time...usually the worst.

Pvds doesn't appear to be sweating profusely in this latest interview.  I agree with Hannie's observations.
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #562 on: June 28, 2005, 06:51:51 PM »

Quote from: "Lausa"

I just hate that all this has to be discussed.  Poor Natalee.  No privacy here.

If this happened in the States, and Natalee was raped, but alive and well, she may very well have had to disclose every sordid detail before a court if she wanted Joran to be incarcerated, and not remain a risk to her or any other women out there.
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #563 on: June 28, 2005, 06:52:35 PM »

It would be against Natalee's religious faith to have knowingly been sexual with Joran.  She is a born-again Christian, therefore would 1) not have sex, and 2) not be "unequally-yoked" with a non-Christian, which is a teaching of the Bible.
westcoastguy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #564 on: June 28, 2005, 06:52:39 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "SoCalGuy"
If sex actually did take place, perhaps after the "fondling" session described, I would imagine that the two brothers would be somewhere outside of the car, like taking a walk for a while to give N and J some time.  Friends might do something like this for a friend if the situation called for it.  Then again, this is pure speculation.  Just thinking about what could have happened.

Except that the brothers said they didnt get out of the car.

Yeah, these Kalpoe bros are a true mystery to me. Doesnt sound like they had any fun at all that night.
they get to enjoy...

1) picking up Joren
2) taking Joren to a bar to p/u nat
3) 1/2 at bar?
4) chauffer Joren and Nat around the Isle (while they smooch).
5) drop Joren and Nat off
6) bugged for a ride at 3am?
7) bugged with another call even later?

nice nite boys. does Joren have pictures of them or something? And their reward? Prison.

Well said IGSIGS.........
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #565 on: June 28, 2005, 06:52:43 PM »

Concerning the sweating.....i'm 45 and i've sweated profusely anytime I do anything....especially in the company of strangers.  i've had many people ask me if i was alright...they always thought I was sick.  Even something as simple as changing batteries in a toy or being totally confused......confusion brings it on all the time...usually the worst.

I'll cross you off my list of suspects.
cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #566 on: June 28, 2005, 06:56:43 PM »

I don't believe that this girl (or most any girl) would want their first sexual experience to be with someone they barely know and will never see again.  I think that is more of a "guy thing".

sorry Charlotte, it is not exclusively a guy thing, and when you are on vacation, away from parents etc, about to go off to college, sometimes even real good girls feel the urge to be "bad" and of course alcohol and drugs can also impair your judgment

this likely doesn't apply to Natalee but I have observed on my own and from anecdotal information from other parents that girls have become more sexually aggressive than in previous generations at younger and younger ages

Natalee may have felt like she was the only virgin in the crowd so let's just get it over with, assuming it was consensual, which only one person likely knows the answer to that........
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #567 on: June 28, 2005, 06:58:06 PM »

Quote from: "Dallas Also"
It would be against Natalee's religious faith to have knowingly been sexual with Joran.  She is a born-again Christian, therefore would 1) not have sex, and 2) not be "unequally-yoked" with a non-Christian, which is a teaching of the Bible.

I agree it was probably against her religious teachings to have sex.  And her character as described by her friends certainly seems like someone who adhered strictly to her beliefs. But, I'm not sure that this by itself would mean that she didn't have sex.  I know A LOT of girls who are Christians who do things worse than what some people are alledging she did.

That being said I just don't see her having sex in the car, for a number of reasons.  Something may have happened at the beach, but if our only source for it is Joran then I would be pretty skeptical.
RIBoy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #568 on: June 28, 2005, 06:58:31 PM »

A few things that really confuse me.  Especially because some people like attention:

1: No woman coming forward to say this happened to them.  even someone in the closet...say about date rape...would come forward to help someone else.

2: No people coming forward to attack Joran, his father, or kalpoe's.  there's always someone willing to pile on....I don't see it here.

3: No families coming forward to say something happened to their daughter in Aruba and they were afraid to talk.

NH's actions at the concert...who she talked to, who was staring at her, who was always near her.....therein lies the answer.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: June 28, 2005, 06:58:58 PM »

I keep thinking of when Joran and the Kalpoe's showed up at C&C's.  Generally, if a guy shows up at a bar a hal-hour or so before closing, he has one thing in mind.  Pickup up someone for ...

He's not interested in romance or romantic places.  He's interested in privacy.  I still think he took her to his apartment.  That might also be why there is no residual evidence--plenty of time to clean up his own place.

BRING NATALEE HOME
bkhypnotic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #570 on: June 28, 2005, 06:59:01 PM »

I'm not saying that I think Natalee would have sex with Joran, but I don't agree with your argument that, because she's a Christian, she would not want to be with a non-Christian.  My church (Baptist) talks a lot about how to be with someone who is of a different faith or a nonbeliever.  It is not something that is against the religous faith of all Christians.
cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #571 on: June 28, 2005, 07:00:01 PM »

well Eve fell into temptation, what makes you think Natalee couldn't either, when the snake is charming.......
azvet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #572 on: June 28, 2005, 07:00:32 PM »

Raging hormones, warm breezes, alcohol, warm water, stranger in paridise might trump religious beliefs for a period of time. Normal stuff IMO.

"If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it is in English, thank a Veteran
Frank
Scared Monkey

« Reply #573 on: June 28, 2005, 07:00:40 PM »

Quote from: "cancon"
Language lesson

Dutch

four - vier (sounds like "fear")

four o clock vier uur

eleven - elf

eleven o clock  elf uur

Spanish

four - cuatro (quatro)

eleven - once (rhymes with Beyonce)

Thanks.
ajmac57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #574 on: June 28, 2005, 07:01:23 PM »

Allot of catholic's use the pill, and have sex before marrige, does not mean they don't beleive in their religious faith. We don't know her, or her inner most thoughts.
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #575 on: June 28, 2005, 07:01:42 PM »

Quote from: "cancon"
I don't believe that this girl (or most any girl) would want their first sexual experience to be with someone they barely know and will never see again.  I think that is more of a "guy thing".

sorry Charlotte, it is not exclusively a guy thing, and when you are on vacation, away from parents etc, about to go off to college, sometimes even real good girls feel the urge to be "bad" and of course alcohol and drugs can also impair your judgment

this likely doesn't apply to Natalee but I have observed on my own and from anecdotal information from other parents that girls have become more sexually aggressive than in previous generations at younger and younger ages

Natalee may have felt like she was the only virgin in the crowd so let's just get it over with, assuming it was consensual, which only one person likely knows the answer to that........

Being a virgin is something you do for your own self respect, not something you do because your parents told you to.  Saying she was open to lose her virgnity with a total stranger is like saying she went to aruba to join a jazz band.  Theres absolutely nothing in her personality that would lead to that conclusion.

Innocent people dont lie.
Charlotte
Scared Monkey

« Reply #576 on: June 28, 2005, 07:01:47 PM »

Quote from: "Terry"
So does my other half, age 54. Means nada, imo.

Certainly, there are people who sweat excessively as a result of a medical condition.  But none of us were there and if Beth says she had never seen anything like it, I believe her.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, its a duck.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #577 on: June 28, 2005, 07:02:18 PM »

I agree it was probably against her religious teachings to have sex.  And her character as described by her friends certainly seems like someone who adhered strictly to her beliefs. But, I'm not sure that this by itself would mean that she didn't have sex.  I know A LOT of girls who are Christians who do things worse than what some people are alledging she did.

That being said I just don't see her having sex in the car, for a number of reasons.  Something may have happened at the beach, but if our only source for it is Joran then I would be pretty skeptical.

DT.. I also know alot of Christians.. My inlaws being some of them..my neice also.. and trust me. they arnt all angels.. I am not bashing NH by any way shape or form..I hope nobody on here thinks that,, Some of the ones I know have done far worse then sex....! Im not one to argue religion.. because everyone is entitled to their own beliefs..!!
inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #578 on: June 28, 2005, 07:02:32 PM »

Would it also be against Natalee's religious faith of a born again christian to drink alcohol?
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #579 on: June 28, 2005, 07:03:10 PM »

Quote from: "Scott"
Quote from: "Lausa"

I just hate that all this has to be discussed.  Poor Natalee.  No privacy here.

If this happened in the States, and Natalee was raped, but alive and well, she may very well have had to disclose every sordid detail before a court if she wanted Joran to be incarcerated, and not remain a risk to her or any other women out there.
This is so true.  But her disclosures would take place in court.  The internet is a different matter.  I wish she had that opportunity to go to court!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.