March 28, 2024, 08:15:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN# 31 6/28/05 Tuesday  (Read 235051 times)
NL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #620 on: June 28, 2005, 07:20:54 PM »

I just saw the interview again.

PVS indeed said Joran and Natalee made love ("vrijen") in the car.
landscaper
Scared Monkey

« Reply #621 on: June 28, 2005, 07:22:35 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

Yeah, these Kalpoe bros are a true mystery to me. Doesnt sound like they had any fun at all that night.
they get to enjoy...

1) picking up Joren
2) taking Joren to a bar to p/u nat
3) 1/2 at bar?
4) chauffer Joren and Nat around the Isle (while they smooch).
5) drop Joren and Nat off
6) bugged for a ride at 3am?
7) bugged with another call even later?

nice nite boys. does Joren have pictures of them or something? And their reward? Prison.

This strikes me as a very important observation.  Perhaps Joran had promised them some other reward in return for them satisfying his mobility needs?
Loren
Scared Monkey

« Reply #622 on: June 28, 2005, 07:23:06 PM »

So now PVDS says that he and NH made love in the car,huh? Rather handy to say that now that it is said that the brothers were seen cleaning the car at 3:45AM!!!! Oh please....
georgiablues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #623 on: June 28, 2005, 07:23:32 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"

1. Why didn't the Van der Sloot family help in the search for Natalee?              
2. Why did joran and bros kalpoe implicate 2 innocent men, perhaps because they mattered as little as Natalee did to them?

1.  Do we know that they didn't?

2.  Do we know that they did?  From my memory, they said she was approached by "a security guard dressed in black" and then reports of these 2 particular guards having been around HI earlier that day lead to their detainment for questioning.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #624 on: June 28, 2005, 07:23:51 PM »

igisis, I've been wondering about that myself.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #625 on: June 28, 2005, 07:24:12 PM »

The vehicles were searched in the beginning because the kids liked the play in the cars...no one however searched the trunk.

to be honest I don't know if I would have opened up the trunk unless I knew what the boys habits were, if they have ever hidden in the trunk, if they knew how to get the trunk open, but if I knew Granny had a defective trunk lid, which was apparently the case, mmmmm

in which case then the parents shouldn't be ragging on the cops anymore than they should be blaming themselves, because the parents have the first best chance of saving those kids
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #626 on: June 28, 2005, 07:24:22 PM »

G`night y`all  see you later Wink

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
Loren
Scared Monkey

« Reply #627 on: June 28, 2005, 07:24:26 PM »

I hope they luminoled that car up and down and sideways!
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #628 on: June 28, 2005, 07:24:32 PM »

Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
Quote from: "DT"
Quote from: "Dallas Also"
It would be against Natalee's religious faith to have knowingly been sexual with Joran.  She is a born-again Christian, therefore would 1) not have sex, and 2) not be "unequally-yoked" with a non-Christian, which is a teaching of the Bible.

I agree it was probably against her religious teachings to have sex.  And her character as described by her friends certainly seems like someone who adhered strictly to her beliefs. But, I'm not sure that this by itself would mean that she didn't have sex.  I know A LOT of girls who are Christians who do things worse than what some people are alledging she did.

That being said I just don't see her having sex in the car, for a number of reasons.  Something may have happened at the beach, but if our only source for it is Joran then I would be pretty skeptical.

Has anyone thought of this? She had a hotel room, so if she was looking for sex, I think Joran would have said, 'after we had sex in her hotel room.' But he didn't say that. So I think it's bull.

Did he say where they had sex?  I can't remember...

Looking for the truth.
Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #629 on: June 28, 2005, 07:25:12 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
G`night y`all  see you later Wink

Nite. Wink
RIBoy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #630 on: June 28, 2005, 07:25:18 PM »

Quote from: "newshound"
Quote from: "RIBoy"
A few things that really confuse me.  Especially because some people like attention:

1: No woman coming forward to say this happened to them.  even someone in the closet...say about date rape...would come forward to help someone else.

2: No people coming forward to attack Joran, his father, or kalpoe's.  there's always someone willing to pile on....I don't see it here.

3: No families coming forward to say something happened to their daughter in Aruba and they were afraid to talk.

NH's actions at the concert...who she talked to, who was staring at her, who was always near her.....therein lies the answer.
RI Boy, I agree with you.  I first started noticing this type of stuff a few weeks back, after I'd read again and again and again and again that NH was SHY, that she was a quiet president of the school math club, just soooooooooo very shy.

Then I learn that she stayed up all night on the plane ride down there speaking to a man, just met on the plane, chatting for hours & hours ---  a man who has not yet left Aruba, but whom the authorities cannot find.

That's some shy reclusive shrinking violet, hey?  

There are tooooooo many places in the timeline where all sorts of nefarious characters could have noticed NH and decided to stalk her; indeed, there could be all sorts of men who hang out on the beaches just waiting for unaccompanied females to come on by.

But see..... if you say this..... then you are NOT following the Party Line, and therefore you are stating that NH is a "bad girl" --- so help me, all these quaint ridiculous behaviors meaning to save Natalee's so-called Reputation MAY end up, in the aftermath, to be found to be what lead to her demise.

It horrifies me that MAYBE the LE authorities only know what the discussion forums know for FACTS and actual evidence....

Anyone who wants to help Natalee assumes nothing.  A theory by someone who doesn't know her is not an attack on her at all.  A theory is just a theory and if it fits other theories then you get closer to the answer.  That's why i keep saying the answer to many questions is the concert.  Every detail of that concert needs to be reviewed.  i've searcher all over the net....not one person inquiring about the concert....unless i missed it and i've been searching hard.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #631 on: June 28, 2005, 07:25:18 PM »

She would have had sex in the hotelroom she was sharing? Huh?

Reading, internet, genealogy.
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #632 on: June 28, 2005, 07:26:19 PM »

Quote from: "blfit"
It would be against Natalee's religious faith to have knowingly been sexual with Joran.  She is a born-again Christian, therefore would 1) not have sex, and 2) not be "unequally-yoked" with a non-Christian, which is a teaching of the Bible.

I agree it was probably against her religious teachings to have sex.  And her character as described by her friends certainly seems like someone who adhered strictly to her beliefs. But, I'm not sure that this by itself would mean that she didn't have sex.  I know A LOT of girls who are Christians who do things worse than what some people are alledging she did.

That being said I just don't see her having sex in the car, for a number of reasons.  Something may have happened at the beach, but if our only source for it is Joran then I would be pretty skeptical.

Has anyone thought of this? She had a hotel room, so if she was looking for sex, I think Joran would have said, 'after we had sex in her hotel room.' But he didn't say that. So I think it's bull.

He has said, and correct me if I'm wrong, but so far I have heard at a light house, in a car, and on the beach.....Hello, she had a hotel room. Wouldn't that be the place.....every 17-year-old's dream. IMO, bull, the location stinks, and it doesn't match the VICTIM's character.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #633 on: June 28, 2005, 07:26:31 PM »

Quote from: "RIBoy"
A few things that really confuse me.  Especially because some people like attention:

1: No woman coming forward to say this happened to them.  even someone in the closet...say about date rape...would come forward to help someone else.

2: No people coming forward to attack Joran, his father, or kalpoe's.  there's always someone willing to pile on....I don't see it here.

3: No families coming forward to say something happened to their daughter in Aruba and they were afraid to talk.

NH's actions at the concert...who she talked to, who was staring at her, who was always near her.....therein lies the answer.
RI Boy, I agree with you.  I first started noticing this type of stuff a few weeks back, after I'd read again and again and again and again that NH was SHY, that she was a quiet president of the school math club, just soooooooooo very shy.

Then I learn that she stayed up all night on the plane ride down there speaking to a man, just met on the plane, chatting for hours & hours ---  a man who has not yet left Aruba, but whom the authorities cannot find.

That's some shy reclusive shrinking violet, hey?  

Has this been confirmed?  The talking with the guy all night thing that is.  Even if it has how does that not make her shy?  I'm considered shy by most people who know me but that doesn't mean I don't talk to people ever.
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #634 on: June 28, 2005, 07:26:42 PM »

I know plenty of individuals who would be SO anxious to be on camera, much less on camera for an interview about their child's potential involvement in the disappearance and/or murder of a Southern belle, that I assure you 100% that they would be saturated in sweat, and make PVDS look calm & collected in comparison.

However, perhaps you were unaware, this was not some impromptu interview.  The van der Sloots were the ones who scheduled and prepared for this interview.  It was their damage control PR spot, to counter the initial interview in which they were admittedly ambushed.  They were even expecting Natalee's mom to be present, but she did not go that day.

We're also talking about a judge (in training), who should have no anxieties about appearing on camera or speaking publicly.

His nervousness was not perceived as concern for his child's potential involvement, but his own complicity in her murder and disposal of her body.
georgiablues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #635 on: June 28, 2005, 07:27:13 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
She would have had sex in the hotelroom she was sharing? Huh?

Yeah - HUH???
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #636 on: June 28, 2005, 07:27:24 PM »

Quote from: "cancon"
The vehicles were searched in the beginning because the kids liked the play in the cars...no one however searched the trunk.

to be honest I don't know if I would have opened up the trunk unless I knew what the boys habits were, if they have ever hidden in the trunk, if they knew how to get the trunk open, but if I knew Granny had a defective trunk lid, which was apparently the case, mmmmm

in which case then the parents shouldn't be ragging on the cops anymore than they should be blaming themselves, because the parents have the first best chance of saving those kids

If the parents are ragging on the cops in this case they shouldnt be, in my opinion the parents were irresponsible for having a potential safety hazard right in their front yard.

Innocent people dont lie.
RIBoy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #637 on: June 28, 2005, 07:27:27 PM »

He said "THE BEACH" which makes alot of sense seeing he had the kalpoes with him.  Of course this does not mean he did....not something a teen boy would want to say.  Could have been just kissing...who knows.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #638 on: June 28, 2005, 07:28:03 PM »

Where has he ever said that they had sex?
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #639 on: June 28, 2005, 07:28:58 PM »

Quote from: "NL"
I just saw the interview again.

PVS indeed said Joran and Natalee made love ("vrijen") in the car.

So you are sure he meant sex?  I mean from what we have heard from the brothers statements they only kissed and fondled in the backseat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.