March 28, 2024, 02:02:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN# 31 6/28/05 Tuesday  (Read 235002 times)
cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #680 on: June 28, 2005, 07:41:27 PM »

Maybe it's because I am old but I thought the term making love even in English doesn't necessarily mean sex, or at least not necessarily a home run if you catch my drift........bases 1 - 3 are also part of the "making love" process, n'est-ce pas
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #681 on: June 28, 2005, 07:41:32 PM »

Quote from: "la_cavalière"
Sorry for repeating... is this old news?

Security guard was shown on Fox saying that Deepak told him that Paul vdSloot helped concoct the Holiday Inn story with the three boys.

Holy crapoly.  I was just pokin my head in to see if there was any news.  This is new news to me.  Anything else going on??

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #682 on: June 28, 2005, 07:41:34 PM »

Per PVDS's own mouth, the back seat of the car.............of course he could be as much a liar as his son, the boy had to learn it somewhere[/quote]

KackyLacky,

That could very well be the truth.  It get's crazier and  crazier everyday.  What I want to know is why didn't PVDS come forward sooner and announce this?  Does anyone else think this is odd?  All of a sudden he is brave...not that means anything...

Looking for the truth.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #683 on: June 28, 2005, 07:41:38 PM »

According to WOlters dictionary: Vrijen: Canoodling, necking, making love.

The beach patrol are cops.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #684 on: June 28, 2005, 07:41:47 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"

Scott, is cuffing someone to the floor and allowing him to urinate or defecate on himslef not extreme physical abuse?  has anybody ever done that to you?  would you like it if someone did it to your loved one?  do unto others as you would have them do unto you   and don't buy off on the redefinition of torture being sold by the us government.  it is torture by any accepted norm.   it is torture, not rough interviewing.

NO, that is NOT by any definition 'extreme physical abuse'!!!

You have no idea what actions by that prisoner precluded the necessary measures taken.

I, strongly, in the most emphatic of terms endorse and advocate any means necessary to break down those terrorists at Guantanamo, to ascertain the identity of everyone they know, everywhere they've been, everything they've done, and everything they know that is planned or has been proposed for the future....We don't go far enough!!!

There are NO reported or confirmed deaths at Guantanamo.

They are illegal combatants who are NOT entitled to the protections afforded by the Geneva Convention.

Neither I nor any loved one wishes death and destruction upon the civilized world, as those detained there do.

It must warm your heart knowing these monsters are being fed honey-glazed chicken and rice pilaf, reading their Qurans, and playing soccer.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: June 28, 2005, 07:42:28 PM »

Security guard was shown on Fox saying that Deepak told him that Paul vdSloot helped concoct the Holiday Inn story with the three boys.

Full interview on Greta at 10.
Rosalie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #686 on: June 28, 2005, 07:42:55 PM »

Quote from: "RIBoy"
Quote from: "newshound"
Quote from: "RIBoy"
A few things that really confuse me.  Especially because some people like attention:

1: No woman coming forward to say this happened to them.  even someone in the closet...say about date rape...would come forward to help someone else.

2: No people coming forward to attack Joran, his father, or kalpoe's.  there's always someone willing to pile on....I don't see it here.

3: No families coming forward to say something happened to their daughter in Aruba and they were afraid to talk.

NH's actions at the concert...who she talked to, who was staring at her, who was always near her.....therein lies the answer.
RI Boy, I agree with you.  I first started noticing this type of stuff a few weeks back, after I'd read again and again and again and again that NH was SHY, that she was a quiet president of the school math club, just soooooooooo very shy.

Then I learn that she stayed up all night on the plane ride down there speaking to a man, just met on the plane, chatting for hours & hours ---  a man who has not yet left Aruba, but whom the authorities cannot find.

That's some shy reclusive shrinking violet, hey?  

There are tooooooo many places in the timeline where all sorts of nefarious characters could have noticed NH and decided to stalk her; indeed, there could be all sorts of men who hang out on the beaches just waiting for unaccompanied females to come on by.

But see..... if you say this..... then you are NOT following the Party Line, and therefore you are stating that NH is a "bad girl" --- so help me, all these quaint ridiculous behaviors meaning to save Natalee's so-called Reputation MAY end up, in the aftermath, to be found to be what lead to her demise.

It horrifies me that MAYBE the LE authorities only know what the discussion forums know for FACTS and actual evidence....

Anyone who wants to help Natalee assumes nothing.  A theory by someone who doesn't know her is not an attack on her at all.  A theory is just a theory and if it fits other theories then you get closer to the answer.  That's why i keep saying the answer to many questions is the concert.  Every detail of that concert needs to be reviewed.  i've searcher all over the net....not one person inquiring about the concert....unless i missed it and i've been searching hard.

Does it only seem odd to me that not only is Natalee missing but also the man that she sat next to on the flight to Aruba ??
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #687 on: June 28, 2005, 07:43:00 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"

Holy crapoly.  I was just pokin my head in to see if there was any news.  This is new news to me.  Anything else going on??

Someone said earlier that the "VDS family" had asked the boys to stick to this story....hmmmmm

Looking for the truth.
Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #688 on: June 28, 2005, 07:43:01 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
Hi guys/gals ,
back for a while....I just read a newspaper article here, and anita says; Why he has left natalee on the beach I don`t know but there were adults there! I don`t know what to think about that......

it`s from http://www.ad.nl
Thanks Hannie.

um, I am gonna have to learn a new language. Laughing
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #689 on: June 28, 2005, 07:43:29 PM »

Quote from: "wwizard"
Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
Hello friends-you two know who you are.

this quote works for me when studying this quagmire:

"I wouldn't say YES, but I couldn't say NO. Would you say MAYBE? I MIGHT."
-Larry, Moe, and Curly

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wwizard, you're words of wisdom just in the nick of time Laughing

tip o' the hat-Paula

That's a firm possibility of a definate maybe.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
la_cavalière
Scared Monkey

« Reply #690 on: June 28, 2005, 07:43:56 PM »

I thought I was being ghosted.

Everyone here is debating whether Natalee had sex or not, in the car, on the beach, at the lighthouse, in a plane, on a boat, under a bridge, and on and on. Like it matters.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #691 on: June 28, 2005, 07:44:01 PM »

Can I ask a question. If somebody told me that they saw the brothers doing something suspicious but not illegal in and of itself, should I tell the cops? Even though a month has passed. I want to emphasize that I did not see it, but it was told to me. I assumed that this person told the cops, but turns out that that didn't happen.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #692 on: June 28, 2005, 07:44:08 PM »

Evidentally conspiring to lie to LE is not a crime??
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #693 on: June 28, 2005, 07:44:29 PM »

Quote from: "Loren"
Hello friends-you two know who you are.

this quote works for me when studying this quagmire:

"I wouldn't say YES, but I couldn't say NO. Would you say MAYBE? I MIGHT."
-Larry, Moe, and Curly

Hmmm...would those be the Prime Minister,Police Chief and DA of Aruba quoted there Wizz?

Very Happy  Very Happy

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
RIBoy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #694 on: June 28, 2005, 07:44:36 PM »

landscaper wrote:
igsigs wrote:

Yeah, these Kalpoe bros are a true mystery to me. Doesnt sound like they had any fun at all that night.
they get to enjoy...

1) picking up Joren
2) taking Joren to a bar to p/u nat
3) 1/2 at bar?
4) chauffer Joren and Nat around the Isle (while they smooch).
5) drop Joren and Nat off
6) bugged for a ride at 3am?
7) bugged with another call even later?

nice nite boys. does Joren have pictures of them or something? And their reward? Prison.

This strikes me as a very important observation. Perhaps Joran had promised them some other reward in return for them satisfying his mobility needs?

It doesn't appear that Joran had a car.  He seems like a very streetwise kid so he knew how to get a ride when he needed one.  As to the Kalpoes....perhaps Joran gave them some importance they did not have on their own....like a posse.
Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #695 on: June 28, 2005, 07:45:19 PM »

I thought I was being ghosted.

Everyone here is debating whether Natalee had sex or not, in the car, on the beach, at the lighthouse, in a plane, on a boat, under a bridge, and on and on. Like it matters.
Welcome to my world Cav..LMAO. you are right, does not even matter.

What else to talk about with no news?
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #696 on: June 28, 2005, 07:45:22 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
Can I ask a question. If somebody told me that they saw the brothers doing something suspicious but not illegal in and of itself, should I tell the cops? Even though a month has passed. I want to emphasize that I did not see it, but it was told to me. I assumed that this person told the cops, but turns out that that didn't happen.

I would  Exclamation
But...I would also tell Greta (just in case, lol)
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #697 on: June 28, 2005, 07:45:35 PM »

You should go forward, definitely.
NL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #698 on: June 28, 2005, 07:45:44 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
Hi guys/gals ,
back for a while....I just read a newspaper article here, and anita says; Why he has left natalee on the beach I don`t know but there were adults there! I don`t know what to think about that......

it`s from http://www.ad.nl

VERY interesting.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: June 28, 2005, 07:45:56 PM »

If they were washing their car at 3am-5am absolutly.
I have only washed my car once in the dark and it was to cover something up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.