April 19, 2024, 01:03:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN# 31 6/28/05 Tuesday  (Read 235787 times)
newshound
Scared Monkey

« Reply #700 on: June 28, 2005, 07:46:27 PM »

Quote from: "DT"
Has this been confirmed?  The talking with the guy all night thing that is.  Even if it has how does that not make her shy?  I'm considered shy by most people who know me but that doesn't mean I don't talk to people ever.
Hi, DT.  This was reported by Greta van Susteran, sometime last week .... they have the name of the plane passenger and are trying to locate him.
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #701 on: June 28, 2005, 07:46:37 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
Can I ask a question. If somebody told me that they saw the brothers doing something suspicious but not illegal in and of itself, should I tell the cops? Even though a month has passed. I want to emphasize that I did not see it, but it was told to me. I assumed that this person told the cops, but turns out that that didn't happen.

YES

Innocent people dont lie.
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #702 on: June 28, 2005, 07:46:41 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "wwizard"
Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
Quote from: "wwizard"
Hello friends-you two know who you are.

this quote works for me when studying this quagmire:

"I wouldn't say YES, but I couldn't say NO. Would you say MAYBE? I MIGHT."
-Larry, Moe, and Curly

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wwizard, you're words of wisdom just in the nick of time Laughing

tip o' the hat-Paula

That's a firm possibility of a definate maybe.

sort of

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #703 on: June 28, 2005, 07:46:53 PM »

Can I ask a question. If somebody told me that they saw the brothers doing something suspicious but not illegal in and of itself, should I tell the cops? Even though a month has passed. I want to emphasize that I did not see it, but it was told to me. I assumed that this person told the cops, but turns out that that didn't happen.

my friend, in a word--yes! It is the cops job to determine what is suspicious and pertinent, and what it not. IMO
Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #704 on: June 28, 2005, 07:46:57 PM »

Yes I think ya should.

Even more, can ya elaborate? Lol.  Wink
la_cavalière
Scared Monkey

« Reply #705 on: June 28, 2005, 07:47:01 PM »

YES, yes, yes! Can you tell us what they were doing?
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #706 on: June 28, 2005, 07:47:10 PM »

Does it only seem odd to me that not only is Natalee missing but also the man that she sat next to on the flight to Aruba ??[/quote]

That was brought up a long time ago....can't remember when.  Hopefully LE is investigating any and all leads.  At this point it really can't hurt.

Looking for the truth.
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #707 on: June 28, 2005, 07:47:13 PM »

Quote from: "Scott"
Quote from: "iquitos"

Scott, is cuffing someone to the floor and allowing him to urinate or defecate on himslef not extreme physical abuse?  has anybody ever done that to you?  would you like it if someone did it to your loved one?  do unto others as you would have them do unto you   and don't buy off on the redefinition of torture being sold by the us government.  it is torture by any accepted norm.   it is torture, not rough interviewing.

NO, that is NOT by any definition 'extreme physical abuse'!!!

You have no idea what actions by that prisoner precluded the necessary measures taken.

I, strongly, in the most emphatic of terms endorse and advocate any means necessary to break down those terrorists at Guantanamo, to ascertain the identity of everyone they know, everywhere they've been, everything they've done, and everything they know that is planned or has been proposed for the future....We don't go far enough!!!

There are NO reported or confirmed deaths at Guantanamo.

They are illegal combatants who are NOT entitled to the protections afforded by the Geneva Convention.

Neither I nor any loved one wishes death and destruction upon the civilized world, as those detained there do.

It must warm your heart knowing these monsters are being fed honey-glazed chicken and rice pilaf, reading their Qurans, and playing soccer.

Why is this "discussion" here?
m.a. johnson
Scared Monkey

« Reply #708 on: June 28, 2005, 07:47:37 PM »

It has become quite apparent to me and just a few others that JVDS is one to treat a woman like a pair of disposable underpaints.  Use um once and ditch them.  Cowardly also.  Doesn't get his way and his temper flares  Just another mechanism to control.  Natelee says no, that's as far as it goes and WHAM, you dear will do as I say. AND, an offical report does indicate that he was in psychotherapy for his anger management. It came right out of his own mothers mouth.

Thanks goes to all the good men and women in uniform that have paid the ultimate sacrifices for our nation. I <3 you M.K.J.
georgiablues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #709 on: June 28, 2005, 07:48:02 PM »

Quote from: "Rosalie"

Does it only seem odd to me that not only is Natalee missing but also the man that she sat next to on the flight to Aruba ??

Not only to you, Rosalie.  I'd like to know more about that too but it seems to've gone poof.
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #710 on: June 28, 2005, 07:48:04 PM »

Quote from: "la_cavalière"

YES, yes, yes! Can you tell us what they were doing?

go...run....get on the phone...immediately....now

Looking for the truth.
clevfan1234
Scared Monkey

« Reply #711 on: June 28, 2005, 07:48:22 PM »

What I am wonder is, if Joran really did phone Deepak at 2:30 to come pick him up, I wonder where he told Deepak to come pick him up at (what exact spot, I mean)
newshound
Scared Monkey

« Reply #712 on: June 28, 2005, 07:48:55 PM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"

YES

Yes, Arubagirl, YES!!

Tell LE immediately!
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #713 on: June 28, 2005, 07:48:55 PM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"

YES

Well, I don't want to see you arrested.  Wink

I would also e-mail gretta just to be on the safe side.
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #714 on: June 28, 2005, 07:48:57 PM »

Report it. But don't get arrested for it.
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #715 on: June 28, 2005, 07:49:28 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "la_cavalière"
Sorry for repeating... is this old news?

Security guard was shown on Fox saying that Deepak told him that Paul vdSloot helped concoct the Holiday Inn story with the three boys.

Full interview on Greta at 10.

Yep, gotta get my Greta fix (7pm here in Cali)

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
writergal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #716 on: June 28, 2005, 07:49:41 PM »

Quote from: "cancon"
Maybe it's because I am old but I thought the term making love even in English doesn't necessarily mean sex, or at least not necessarily a home run if you catch my drift........bases 1 - 3 are also part of the "making love" process, n'est-ce pas

You're not old at all. Or at least you're pretty conversant with the history of the language. "Making love" in English has only recently come (no pun intended!) to mean sexual intercourse. In Little Women, Louisa May Alcott has her characters Jo and Meg talk about male acquaintances as possible "lovers" and of the courtship ritual itself as "making love." I'm absolutely certain Alcott didn't intend her readers to think that The Little Women were having it off in the coach behind the coachman's back.
   We really don't know what Paul meant.
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #717 on: June 28, 2005, 07:50:04 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
Hi guys/gals ,
back for a while....I just read a newspaper article here, and anita says; Why he has left natalee on the beach I don`t know but there were adults there! I don`t know what to think about that......

it`s from http://www.ad.nl

I would be interested to learn what efforts have been made to track down and identify those adults.
xcptnl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #718 on: June 28, 2005, 07:50:33 PM »

Would that be taken into account??  Just asking - would the police give it alot of attention since it was secondhand?  Even with those questions...yes...you should tell the authorities.
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #719 on: June 28, 2005, 07:50:37 PM »

I implore you.....Arubagirl, please go to the police. That could be the missing piece of the puzzle. Think if it were your sister, Natalee. Please go to the police.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.