March 29, 2024, 05:21:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN# 31 6/28/05 Tuesday  (Read 235141 times)
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #760 on: June 28, 2005, 07:59:14 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "DT"
Quote from: "Ting"
Quote from: "HannieC"
Hi guys/gals ,
back for a while....I just read a newspaper article here, and anita says; Why he has left natalee on the beach I don`t know but there were adults there! I don`t know what to think about that......

it`s from http://www.ad.nl

I would be interested to learn what efforts have been made to track down and identify those adults.

Is there anyway you could translate the article and post it here?  This seems really interesting to me.

hannie, please post the txt in dutch.  bedankt

yes hannie, could you please post it? my friend Very Happy
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #761 on: June 28, 2005, 07:59:16 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
Somebody saw the car of the brothers (the person is very familiar with the car, sees it almost daily, saw the brothers on the road at two am, going TO the direction of Montanja.

I'm going to call my cousin and let her know. She's a cop. And no, that's not the reason why I'm so gung-ho about defending the cops from corruption accusations. We're not that close.

That is important information.  Will your friend be willing to state this to the polis?

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
rkymtncjngrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #762 on: June 28, 2005, 07:59:40 PM »

Somebody saw the car of the brothers (the person is very familiar with the car, sees it almost daily, saw the brothers on the road at two am, going TO the direction of Montanja.

I'm going to call my cousin and let her know. She's a cop. And no, that's not the reason why I'm so gung-ho about defending the cops from corruption accusations. We're not that close.
  Thank you, thank you, thank you! You are doing the right thing. Hopefully this tip will help Natalee's cause. Smile  Smile
la_cavalière
Scared Monkey

« Reply #763 on: June 28, 2005, 07:59:53 PM »

Quote from: "Terry"
Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"

This fits my theory that Deepak dropped Satish off then went back to wherever Joran was which is why Satish is covering for his brother.

OMG
OMG. I agree. Yup, omg is all I can say.

So why would he drop off Satish?
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: June 28, 2005, 07:59:55 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
wonder if we will see another "mission accomplished" banner as he uses my son's home base as a stage prop?

We have a running thread for the speech.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/Discussion/viewtopic.php?t=454
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #765 on: June 28, 2005, 08:00:03 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "blfit"
Per PVDS's own mouth, the back seat of the car.............of course he could be as much a liar as his son, the boy had to learn it somewhere

KackyLacky,

That could very well be the truth.  It get's crazier and  crazier everyday.  What I want to know is why didn't PVDS come forward sooner and announce this?  Does anyone else think this is odd?  All of a sudden he is brave...not that means anything...

blfit
I so totally agree. I guess that is why it rubbed me the wrong way, and sounded very self-serving. He is aware the public does not have information specific to this case, because it is against the law for it to be released. But he comes forth with a story, and we are just supposed to accept it as gospel. Especially when the story he tells makes no sense. Finding Natalee is most important-but he doesn't help look for her; tells his son not to help a missing girls parents; says he is not a suspect while the prosecutor's office says he is, the making love in the back seat just to besmirch Natalee's name.[/quote]

Exactly!!!  What does he think...all of a sudden we should believe him?  AFTER he is released from custody.  Kind of strange to me too.

Looking for the truth.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #766 on: June 28, 2005, 08:00:06 PM »

I can't access the link that was posted to Algemeen Dagblad, seems you need subscription.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #767 on: June 28, 2005, 08:00:28 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"

That is important information.  Will your friend be willing to state this to the polis?

so at 2am going toward joran's neighborhood, am I right on my directions?
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #768 on: June 28, 2005, 08:01:31 PM »

Quote from: "Lausa"
Somebody else take a look/see, please.

Go to this site (Locoman’s Albums)
http://connect.tickle.com/photo/index.html?albumid=KKtp.FfMPDg-WBVi
Click on the second album (Freddy  & Friends)
Look at the 5rh and 6th pictures, notice the blond-haired man in the white LaCoste shirt.

Has anyone come across him on other sites, know who he is?  It crossed my mind that maybe he could be Lorenzo?  I enlarged the shot.  Some likeness to PSVD, imho.

Then look at the 7th picture.
Does that girl look something like Natalee, more tan, less blond, less eyeliner, but the same vibrant smile?  She does to me.  Wondering could she be the American girlfriend who dumped Joran.

These are pictures dated back in 2004.

The blond guy is pictured on the younger brothers site.

Something to do with "good times at the Marriot".
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #769 on: June 28, 2005, 08:01:40 PM »

Quote from: "RIBoy"
Quote from: "Professor"
A few things that really confuse me.  Especially because some people like attention:

1: No woman coming forward to say this happened to them.  even someone in the closet...say about date rape...would come forward to help someone else.

2: No people coming forward to attack Joran, his father, or kalpoe's.  there's always someone willing to pile on....I don't see it here.

3: No families coming forward to say something happened to their daughter in Aruba and they were afraid to talk.

NH's actions at the concert...who she talked to, who was staring at her, who was always near her.....therein lies the answer.

Maybe they've already shared their information with the FBI. Maybe that's the "disturbing information" that got the Twittys on a plane so fast.

And, as far as the Arubans are concerned, maybe it's just "blood is thicker than water."

I'm thinking tourists...worldwide....due to the worldwide nature of the publicity.....some people love attention and/or love to have problems. Some people would sacrifice their reputation to help NH.   yet, nobody has come forward at all.....leads me to believe what the Arubans say of their Island is true.

Maybe they have come forward, and just don't want to log on here.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: June 28, 2005, 08:01:40 PM »

Can I ask a question. If somebody told me that they saw the brothers doing something suspicious but not illegal in and of itself, should I tell the cops? Even though a month has passed. I want to emphasize that I did not see it, but it was told to me. I assumed that this person told the cops, but turns out that that didn't happen.

ANY bit of info concerning the suspects, their whereabouts, activities, etc. should always be reported. You don't know if it might have significance or not. The police need every puzzle piece they can lay their hands on.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Nutbrain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #771 on: June 28, 2005, 08:01:47 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
A few things that really confuse me.  Especially because some people like attention:

1: No woman coming forward to say this happened to them.  even someone in the closet...say about date rape...would come forward to help someone else.

2: No people coming forward to attack Joran, his father, or kalpoe's.  there's always someone willing to pile on....I don't see it here.

3: No families coming forward to say something happened to their daughter in Aruba and they were afraid to talk.

NH's actions at the concert...who she talked to, who was staring at her, who was always near her.....therein lies the answer.

Maybe they've already shared their information with the FBI. Maybe that's the "disturbing information" that got the Twittys on a plane so fast.

And, as far as the Arubans are concerned, maybe it's just "blood is thicker than water."

I'm thinking tourists...worldwide....due to the worldwide nature of the publicity.....some people love attention and/or love to have problems. Some people would sacrifice their reputation to help NH.   yet, nobody has come forward at all.....leads me to believe what the Arubans say of their Island is true.

RIBoy - great point.  Esp. given how much some people seem to CRAVE notoriety..
NL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #772 on: June 28, 2005, 08:01:51 PM »

The article from AD (Algemeen Dagblad; they also had an exclusive interview with the VDSs):

28-06-2005

Ouders overtuigd van onschuld verdachte in zaak-Natalee

'Joran komt voorlopig niet vrij'
Door Maaike Ruepert

Voor het eerst praten de ouders van Joran van der Sloot met de pers. Hun zoon wordt verdacht van moord op 18-jarige Amerikaanse Natalee Holloway op Aruba.

Ze zijn huiverig. Begrijpelijk, gezien de aandacht voor de familie van de Amerikaanse media. In hun ogen is Joran, die al drie weken achter de tralies zit, al veroordeeld. Vorige week arresteerde de politie ook vader Paul van der Sloot, rechter-in-opleiding. Ook hij zou betrokken zijn bij de verdwijning van Natalee. ,,Dit is een absurde situatie'', zeggen de ouders.

Anita van der Sloot (48) zit met roodomrande ogen aan de houten eettafel in hun huis. Ze heeft haar zoon pas twee keer mogen bezoeken sinds hij in de gevangenis zit. Tijdens het gesprek maakt ze aantekeningen in haar dagboek. ,,Ik hou alles bij. Voor de bestseller die ik ga schrijven als dit achter de rug is'', grapt ze. ,,Soms ben ik cynisch om me staande te houden in deze gekte.''

Paul (53) zit naast zijn vrouw. Hij beantwoordt de vragen bedachtzaam. Een week geleden kwam de politie - vergezeld van een aantal cameraploegen - hem arresteren. Drie dagen zat hij in een politiecel - 'een intense en ingrijpende ervaring' - totdat de rechter-commissaris besloot dat er geen reden was hem vast te houden. Volgens justitie had hij als getuige verklaringen afgelegd die niet strookten met feitenonderzoek. ,,Maar ze hebben me na mijn arrestatie maar één keer verhoord'', vertelt Van der Sloot. ,,Toen heb ik hetzelfde gezegd als eerder op het politiebureau.''

De media namen aan dat Van der Sloot was aangehouden omdat hij zijn zoon zou hebben aangespoord vooral niet de waarheid te vertellen over de nacht dat Natalee Holloway verdween. ,,Ik heb hem juist gezegd om alles te vertellen'', zegt Van der Sloot.

Jorans vader wist in eerste instantie niet eens dat zijn zoon uit was geweest in de nacht van 29 op 30 mei, toen Natalee verdween. ,,Ik had hem om elf uur opgehaald bij Mc Donald's en wist niet beter dan dat hij was gaan slapen.'' Pas toen Beth Holloway met enkele politieagenten bij de poort van zijn huis stond, hoorde hij dat zijn zoon nog in Carlos 'n Charlies was geweest met Natalee, zegt hij.

Tegen de politie vertelde Joran aanvankelijk dat hij samen met zijn vrienden Satisch en Deepak K., die ook in de gevangenis zitten, het meisje bij haar hotel had afgezet. Paul van der Sloot: ,,Ik ben dat blijven geloven, totdat hij de verklaring wijzigde.'' Opeens verklaarde Joran dat hij het meisje - op haar verzoek - alleen had achtergelaten op het strand naast het Marriott Hotel.

Hij zou daarna naar zijn huis zijn gelopen, kilometers verderop. Anita: ,,Ik was heel boos toen ik dat hoorde. Maar ik denk dat het een paniekreactie was. Misschien dat hij er een draai aan heeft gegeven - ik wil het geen leugen noemen - zodat hij van het gedoe af zou zijn. Hij heeft vanaf het begin gezegd dat hij een meisje nooit iets zou aandoen. Hij heeft respect voor meisjes.''

Waarom hij dan een meisje alleen op het strand heeft achtergelaten, weten de ouders niet. ,,Ik zou heel graag met hem over de zaak willen praten, maar dat mogen wij niet'', zegt Anita. ,,Maar een ding weet ik wel zeker: dat daar volwassenen bij zijn geweest.''

Het ziet er niet naar uit dat Joran binnenkort vrijkomt. De politie heeft zo weinig bewijsmateriaal, dat de enige hoop een bekentenis is. Dagelijks wordt Joran urenlang verhoord. Anita: ,,Soms zit hij uren in een donkere, ijskoude ruimte, waar hij alleen maar geluiden kan horen. Een andere keer is hij omringd door foto's van Natalee. Je vader is ook een misdadiger, zeggen ze tegen hem. 'Mama, ze schelden me uit voor moordenaar, voor psychopaat, voor verkrachter', vertelde hij me.''

Maar volgens Anita en Paul van der Sloot is hun zoon onschuldig. Paul hoopt zijn zoon een dezer dagen te kunnen bezoeken. ,,Dan zal ik tegen hem zeggen dat ik van hem hou. Dat zal ik tegen hem zeggen.''

I'm not a very good translator...Sad
But the most interesting points are:
- Paul: I have never changed my story.
- Paul: according to the media, I told the 3 guys not to tell the truth. That's not true: I have told them to tell everything what they know.
- Paul: I didn't know Joran went out that night.
- Paul: I have believed the Holiday Inn-story...until he changed his story in prison. He dropped Natalee at the beach (because she wanted to stay) and went home (walking).
- Anita: I was very angry when I heard Joran made up that Holiday Inn story. But maybe it was a "panic reaction". Maybe he changed the story - I don't want to call it a lie - because that sotry was easier to explain than the truth.
- Anita: Joran has a lot of respect for girls/treat girls with respect.
(But why did he left Natalee alone at the beach? They don't know)
- Anita: I really want to ask him why he did that, but we are not allowed to talk with him about the case. But one thing I know for sure: there were adults there. Question

Paul and Anita (of course) say they think Joran is innocent. Paul will want to visit his son. "hen I will say to him that I love him. That's what will say to him".
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #773 on: June 28, 2005, 08:02:15 PM »

Ouders overtuigd van onschuld verdachte in zaak-Natalee

'Joran komt voorlopig niet vrij'
Door Maaike Ruepert

Voor het eerst praten de ouders van Joran van der Sloot met de pers. Hun zoon wordt verdacht van moord op 18-jarige Amerikaanse Natalee Holloway op Aruba.

Ze zijn huiverig. Begrijpelijk, gezien de aandacht voor de familie van de Amerikaanse media. In hun ogen is Joran, die al drie weken achter de tralies zit, al veroordeeld. Vorige week arresteerde de politie ook vader Paul van der Sloot, rechter-in-opleiding. Ook hij zou betrokken zijn bij de verdwijning van Natalee. ,,Dit is een absurde situatie'', zeggen de ouders.

Anita van der Sloot (48) zit met roodomrande ogen aan de houten eettafel in hun huis. Ze heeft haar zoon pas twee keer mogen bezoeken sinds hij in de gevangenis zit. Tijdens het gesprek maakt ze aantekeningen in haar dagboek. ,,Ik hou alles bij. Voor de bestseller die ik ga schrijven als dit achter de rug is'', grapt ze. ,,Soms ben ik cynisch om me staande te houden in deze gekte.''

Paul (53) zit naast zijn vrouw. Hij beantwoordt de vragen bedachtzaam. Een week geleden kwam de politie - vergezeld van een aantal cameraploegen - hem arresteren. Drie dagen zat hij in een politiecel - 'een intense en ingrijpende ervaring' - totdat de rechter-commissaris besloot dat er geen reden was hem vast te houden. Volgens justitie had hij als getuige verklaringen afgelegd die niet strookten met feitenonderzoek. ,,Maar ze hebben me na mijn arrestatie maar één keer verhoord'', vertelt Van der Sloot. ,,Toen heb ik hetzelfde gezegd als eerder op het politiebureau.''

De media namen aan dat Van der Sloot was aangehouden omdat hij zijn zoon zou hebben aangespoord vooral niet de waarheid te vertellen over de nacht dat Natalee Holloway verdween. ,,Ik heb hem juist gezegd om alles te vertellen'', zegt Van der Sloot.

Jorans vader wist in eerste instantie niet eens dat zijn zoon uit was geweest in de nacht van 29 op 30 mei, toen Natalee verdween. ,,Ik had hem om elf uur opgehaald bij Mc Donald's en wist niet beter dan dat hij was gaan slapen.'' Pas toen Beth Holloway met enkele politieagenten bij de poort van zijn huis stond, hoorde hij dat zijn zoon nog in Carlos 'n Charlies was geweest met Natalee, zegt hij.

Tegen de politie vertelde Joran aanvankelijk dat hij samen met zijn vrienden Satisch en Deepak K., die ook in de gevangenis zitten, het meisje bij haar hotel had afgezet. Paul van der Sloot: ,,Ik ben dat blijven geloven, totdat hij de verklaring wijzigde.'' Opeens verklaarde Joran dat hij het meisje - op haar verzoek - alleen had achtergelaten op het strand naast het Marriott Hotel.

Hij zou daarna naar zijn huis zijn gelopen, kilometers verderop. Anita: ,,Ik was heel boos toen ik dat hoorde. Maar ik denk dat het een paniekreactie was. Misschien dat hij er een draai aan heeft gegeven - ik wil het geen leugen noemen - zodat hij van het gedoe af zou zijn. Hij heeft vanaf het begin gezegd dat hij een meisje nooit iets zou aandoen. Hij heeft respect voor meisjes.''

Waarom hij dan een meisje alleen op het strand heeft achtergelaten, weten de ouders niet. ,,Ik zou heel graag met hem over de zaak willen praten, maar dat mogen wij niet'', zegt Anita. ,,Maar een ding weet ik wel zeker: dat daar volwassenen bij zijn geweest.''

Het ziet er niet naar uit dat Joran binnenkort vrijkomt. De politie heeft zo weinig bewijsmateriaal, dat de enige hoop een bekentenis is. Dagelijks wordt Joran urenlang verhoord. Anita: ,,Soms zit hij uren in een donkere, ijskoude ruimte, waar hij alleen maar geluiden kan horen. Een andere keer is hij omringd door foto's van Natalee. Je vader is ook een misdadiger, zeggen ze tegen hem. 'Mama, ze schelden me uit voor moordenaar, voor psychopaat, voor verkrachter', vertelde hij me.''

Maar volgens Anita en Paul van der Sloot is hun zoon onschuldig. Paul hoopt zijn zoon een dezer dagen te kunnen bezoeken. ,,Dan zal ik tegen hem zeggen dat ik van hem hou. Dat zal ik tegen hem zeggen.''

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #774 on: June 28, 2005, 08:02:35 PM »

Quote from: "la_cavalière"
Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"

This fits my theory that Deepak dropped Satish off then went back to wherever Joran was which is why Satish is covering for his brother.

OMG
OMG. I agree. Yup, omg is all I can say.

So why would he drop off Satish?
I am thinking alibi.
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #775 on: June 28, 2005, 08:03:02 PM »

Not really time to have gone to the beach or the lighthouse?  

If they were leaving the club at closing time?

How fast was the car driving?
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #776 on: June 28, 2005, 08:03:15 PM »

Kacky, yes. Absolut, I e-mailed my cousin. I'll talk to the person again.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #777 on: June 28, 2005, 08:03:31 PM »

question: if you were going to the lighthouse, would you go through Noord?
Mr. Pink
Scared Monkey

« Reply #778 on: June 28, 2005, 08:04:13 PM »

Looking though some of the party pictures, i see the Pvds was not wearing his wedding band. Does anyone remember if he had it on during Greta's interviews?
RIBoy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #779 on: June 28, 2005, 08:04:25 PM »

Sorry for repeating... is this old news?

Security guard was shown on Fox saying that Deepak told him that Paul vdSloot helped concoct the Holiday Inn story with the three boys.

Holy crapoly.  I was just pokin my head in to see if there was any news.  This is new news to me.  Anything else going on??

I thought I was being ghosted.

Everyone here is debating whether Natalee had sex or not, in the car, on the beach, at the lighthouse, in a plane, on a boat, under a bridge, and on and on. Like it matters.
Welcome to my world Cav..LMAO. you are right, does not even matter.

What else to talk about with no news?

It doesn't matter if it was consensual.

It does matter alot.

1- If they were on the beach then the Kalpoe's had some free time.

2- If she was raped on the beach then Joran and the Kalpoes are guilty without question.

3- If she was having sex on the beach with Joran then she would not have noticed people approaching her to kidnap her.

Sorry....no offense to Natalee but to me the whole case is the concert and the beach.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.