March 28, 2024, 06:10:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN# 31 6/28/05 Tuesday  (Read 235032 times)
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #820 on: June 28, 2005, 08:21:37 PM »

That was someone who`s brother supposedly works with customs or something, he said that there was something else going on....

By the way what does Realm means?

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #821 on: June 28, 2005, 08:22:00 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
Somebody saw the car of the brothers (the person is very familiar with the car, sees it almost daily, saw the brothers on the road at two am, going TO the direction of Montanja.

arubagirl,
I thought a neighbor saw them washing their car between 2 and 3 am. Or was that later?
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: June 28, 2005, 08:22:11 PM »

Quote from: "wwizard"
Hello friends-you two know who you are.

this quote works for me when studying this quagmire:

"I wouldn't say YES, but I couldn't say NO. Would you say MAYBE? I MIGHT."
-Larry, Moe, and Curly

HEY WIZ!!!!    Laughing
Still catching up....
I just talked to mickey john again after seeing fox 10 pm primer of him stating that jvds and pvds made up holiday inn drop off lie.
I said y"you told me family...not who/ like joran and dad made up lie" hesaid yes, this he has said from the start!!!!  WTF????  And also he said that his local take has been that all people there have understood as "family" this was the way from start w/ pvds making up HI story Question
He couln't believe "we" viewing Scared Monkeys and FOX did not to date know that yes, paulus and boys sat around early on to make up
lie about holiday inn...and deepak did tell mickey in jail that they went to the lighthouse and brothers dropped of NH and JVDS @ Marriot.  For what it is worth Mickey says he believed Deepak who was also sorry for his agreeing to the lie after NH went missing.....and he was in jail for it.

peace to all
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: June 28, 2005, 08:22:42 PM »

RUBEN TRAPENBERG at the Rave? Shocked

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #824 on: June 28, 2005, 08:22:46 PM »

To Greta as in a reporter? EEEEEEEEEEEEk. No.Way.In.Hell. NO. Not going to happen.

I e-mailed my cousin, and I think I did my part. I swear I thought that the person was going to report it, but I didn't see the person for a three weeks.

As insurance, to make sure someone other than the authorities have this piece of information, it couldn't hurt to go down to the Holiday Inn and personally share this with Beth and Jug.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #825 on: June 28, 2005, 08:23:44 PM »

Quote from: "sb"

That's kinda not suprising...wasn't he a DJ at one time?
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: June 28, 2005, 08:23:49 PM »

Quote from: "Dallas Also"
With that information, you could expect Natalee's family to send your cousin a limousine and chauffeur!!!

I can only imagine that the weight of having this is very difficult in the environment this case is causing in Aruba.
landscaper
Scared Monkey

« Reply #827 on: June 28, 2005, 08:24:45 PM »

Quote from: "gaijin"

I'm kinof going along this line that something about this scenario doesnt make sense.  I mean, not to influx a New York angle into this, but this is almost mob mentality. And I dont mean to suggest that the mob is involved. what I mean is, growing up in Ozone Park/Howard beach in NYC..I've seen a lot of this type of behavior..where "wannabe's" hang out with someone who is in a position of ...authority...closer to the mob...someone who is involved...and the wannabees will hangout...take the upstart wiseguy somewhere and ..then just sit in a car and wait for hours....until he comes out and tells them what else he wants them to do or where to go..like it is a rite of passage almost...Now, not to suggest that this is mob, but ...if this is what indeed took place then its mob mentality...meaning that these brothers felt that Joran was in a position of authority....perhaps aspiring authority...and didnt mind obeying him , chauffering him...as a dues paying rite. Bottom line goes back to the dutch boy being a player, or an aspiring player  in some forum..that these others where playing up to him and doing whatever he (his family?) said. In order to get inside. "They" wernt supposed to be having fun that night. They were just supposed to be doing what they were told to do.

Gaijin, thank you for offering these insights ... assuming this wasn't a  crime that was to result in the demise of NH (I don't think it was), a mob mentality by the three might explain how DK & SK could be in the company of Joran and NH when something bad happened.

Giving that idea some thought, here is a 'straw man' theory, and a request for feedback -

Assume:
1.  Joran had practiced (and maybe thought he had perfected) a technique for putting selected females in a compromising situation
2.  He had discussed this technique with DK and SK at some point in the past, and they had expressed an interest in observing the technique first-hand
3.  From conversations with NH earlier in the evening (before arriving at C&C), Joran perceived an opportunity to do a 'demonstration' for DK & SK
4.  The four leave C&C, with Joran apparently making physical advances toward NH almost immediately
5.  At some point, NH resists further advances, which angers Joran
6.  The anger is amplified by being resisted in the presence of his mob 'underlings', causing him to have an especially strong reaction to the rejection.  In an instant, the situation went from bad to worse.
7.  At this point, if DK and SK are very loyal to their mentor - would they feel obligated to assist in destroying evidence, and providing a cover story for Joran?
8  The alleged phone calls and text messages from Joran to DK requesting a ride home at 2:30 am and later were a ruse, and were Joran's attempt to provide a cover for the Kalpoe's in exchange for their loyalty to him

A lot of assumptions here, and I welcome anyone's feedback as to where my thinking is off base.

My prayers and thoughts remain with NH, her family and friends.  I still hope for her safe return, but continue to struggle to understand what happened that night.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #828 on: June 28, 2005, 08:25:01 PM »

About the washing of the car, that's why I don't know how credible either story is now. It was somewhere between 2-3 with the washing of the car.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #829 on: June 28, 2005, 08:25:04 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
Quote from: "sb"

That's kinda not suprising...wasn't he a DJ at one time?
Is that the pic the poster was talking about? Rolling? The rolling comment threw me.

Oh, ok, I got it. You are right, is Rudy.
guess rolling means something other than what I thought it meant, lol. Blond here.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: June 28, 2005, 08:26:38 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "wwizard"
Hello friends-you two know who you are.

this quote works for me when studying this quagmire:

"I wouldn't say YES, but I couldn't say NO. Would you say MAYBE? I MIGHT."
-Larry, Moe, and Curly

HEY WIZ!!!!    Laughing
Still catching up....
I just talked to mickey john again after seeing fox 10 pm primer of him stating that jvds and pvds made up holiday inn drop off lie.
I said y"you told me family...not who/ like joran and dad made up lie" hesaid yes, this he has said from the start!!!!  WTF????  And also he said that his local take has been that all people there have understood as "family" this was the way from start w/ pvds making up HI story Question
He couln't believe "we" viewing Scared Monkeys and FOX did not to date know that yes, paulus and boys sat around early on to make up
lie about holiday inn...and deepak did tell mickey in jail that they went to the lighthouse and brothers dropped of NH and JVDS @ Marriot.  For what it is worth Mickey says he believed Deepak who was also sorry for his agreeing to the lie after NH went missing.....and he was in jail for it.

I guess the early story about the meeting around the pool, holds water now.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #831 on: June 28, 2005, 08:26:45 PM »

Scott wrote:

As insurance, to make sure someone other than the authorities have this piece of information, it couldn't hurt to go down to the Holiday Inn and personally share this with Beth and Jug.

I don`t think she has to do that as insurance b/c there are hundreds of people here that know it now!

I think she better leave it up to the proper authorities to avoid something like possible 'evidence' throw out b/c of not bringing it to the proper sources! JMO Wink

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #832 on: June 28, 2005, 08:26:56 PM »

Scott, I wouldn't dare. What if it wasn't true? I don't think the person would lie, but I'm not going to put my hand in fire.

It's just....aaargh. Why did that stupid person not tell the cops?

RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #833 on: June 28, 2005, 08:26:59 PM »

Terry, I think you're not seeing the emoticons (the smilies and such), hence why you'd get the "rolling" comment.  There's an emoticon that is named rolling because it "rolls" its eyes.
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #834 on: June 28, 2005, 08:27:16 PM »

Quote from: "Mr. Pink"
Quote from: "boxopen"
Can I ask a question. If somebody told me that they saw the brothers doing something suspicious but not illegal in and of itself, should I tell the cops? Even though a month has passed. I want to emphasize that I did not see it, but it was told to me. I assumed that this person told the cops, but turns out that that didn't happen.
AG... absolutely YES!  Exclamation

lol, she might be taken into custody if she does!

Arubagirl, I would pray that you take this to the LE and give them what you know.  I personally don't beleive you or the friend would be arrested. Look, the LE is looking for info. that would further the investigation, not hinder it.  If anyone has foregotten, Steve  went and gave alibi for the boys, this is entirely the opposite. Keep us informed please?
BTY, hi all!

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
LouLou
Scared Monkey

« Reply #835 on: June 28, 2005, 08:27:27 PM »

Quote from: "LouLou"

SORRY BUT WHEN YOU CLICK ON THE LINK, it starts a slide show.  You need to hit the pause button then navigate back to pix. number 51.

I don't remember his name but he is on tv most every night as a local government guy.
Sobelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #836 on: June 28, 2005, 08:27:28 PM »

Close to it. about 2 minutes driving according to my timing, nikki

If a person was coming from the California Lighthouse going back towards the beach where the hotels are would you be using the same road and still be close to Juron's house?    Thank you.
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #837 on: June 28, 2005, 08:27:45 PM »

If he does have a higher status, I'm guessing the going to International school, because that implies wealth, specialness.
I don't see many teenagers caring that much what their friend's parents do. I know I didn't.

But remember, the van der Sloots may not have paid for their kids' education because Anita taught there. Most schools when a parent is on staff, the kids go for free -- even college.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #838 on: June 28, 2005, 08:28:31 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
That was someone who`s brother supposedly works with customs or something, he said that there was something else going on....

By the way what does Realm means?

hannie:  realm is what a king or queen reigns over.  The Dutch realm in the case of Beatrix.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #839 on: June 28, 2005, 08:28:33 PM »

Sobelle, not really. You'd have to take two completely different roads.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.