March 29, 2024, 07:31:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN# 31 6/28/05 Tuesday  (Read 235159 times)
Nutbrain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #840 on: June 28, 2005, 08:28:42 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
That was someone who`s brother supposedly works with customs or something, he said that there was something else going on....

By the way what does Realm means?

Hannie- Realm means something like "possiblity" - If something is in the realm it is a realistic idea of what could have happened.  Likewise, if someone says something is "not in the realm" it means that it is farfetched or not even something to be considered...Hopefully this makes sense.  Whew!  translating English to English is tougher than it seems.  Thanks for all your Dutch/English translations, Hannie.
Mr. Pink
Scared Monkey

« Reply #841 on: June 28, 2005, 08:28:44 PM »

http://www.assmotion.com/photos%20arubadag%20after%20party/imagepages/image69.html

is this SC?

also,

http://www.assmotion.com/photos%20arubadag%20after%20party/imagepages/image74.html

is that the aruban attorney, prosecucotur... croes on the right?
Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #842 on: June 28, 2005, 08:28:48 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
Terry, I think you're not seeing the emoticons (the smilies and such), hence why you'd get the "rolling" comment.  There's an emoticon that is named rolling because it "rolls" its eyes.

Got ya, my bad.  Embarassed
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #843 on: June 28, 2005, 08:30:05 PM »

Quote from: "Terry"
Quote from: "RB"
Terry, I think you're not seeing the emoticons (the smilies and such), hence why you'd get the "rolling" comment.  There's an emoticon that is named rolling because it "rolls" its eyes.

Got ya, my bad.  Embarassed

No problem Smile
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #844 on: June 28, 2005, 08:30:10 PM »

Quote from: "boxopen"
Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "georgiablues"
Quote from: "Rosalie"
Does it only seem odd to me that not only is Natalee missing but also the man that she sat next to on the flight to Aruba ??
Not only to you, Rosalie.  I'd like to know more about that too but it seems to've gone poof.
it hasn't gone poof! Jeremy Edward Brown, a fellow student of Natalee. Apparently there is not a missing person alert for him, so his family does not consider him missing.
Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked HELP... english is not my first language!
BUT IS THAT TRUE???... HE'S MISSING??? Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Apparently he was not on the return plane. But he has NOT BEEN REPORTED MISSING as best I can tell. So there has to be another reason, perhaps he went on a different flight, or went somewhere else. I don't know. He could have arrived in ALabama an hour after the other students, we have no one to ask anymore since Dash and MBH05 had their feelings hurt. I have read this on several boards. I tried to see if there was a missing person link for him, and there is not.....so I repeat he must not be missing.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #845 on: June 28, 2005, 08:30:29 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
Sobelle, not really. You'd have to take two completely different roads.

aruba girl if you tell the cops on the record they might ask you to identify the person who told you and you will probably have to do that.  talk to your lawyer friend about it.   if it is a good tip it will come back to you.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #846 on: June 28, 2005, 08:31:25 PM »

Thanks for explaining the realm thing now I understand.. Laughing

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
maggie fff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #847 on: June 28, 2005, 08:31:39 PM »

Scott, I wouldn't dare. What if it wasn't true? I don't think the person would lie, but I'm not going to put my hand in fire.

It's just....aaargh. Why did that stupid person not tell the cops?

arubagirl,

Maybe you did the best thing by emailing your cousin.  I respect your decision.  Your information could be a break in the case and I'm hopeful it doesn't fall on deaf ears.
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #848 on: June 28, 2005, 08:32:03 PM »

Quote from: "Scott"
To Greta as in a reporter? EEEEEEEEEEEEk. No.Way.In.Hell. NO. Not going to happen.

I e-mailed my cousin, and I think I did my part. I swear I thought that the person was going to report it, but I didn't see the person for a three weeks.

As insurance, to make sure someone other than the authorities have this piece of information, it couldn't hurt to go down to the Holiday Inn and personally share this with Beth and Jug.

Agreed. And your information to Greta would be off the record. You wouldn't be interviewed because you weren't the eyewitness. But it's just for insurance to make sure everything stays on the up and up.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #849 on: June 28, 2005, 08:32:19 PM »

Quote from: "Mr. Pink"

imo no to both.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: June 28, 2005, 08:33:46 PM »

Apparently he was not on the return plane. But he has NOT BEEN REPORTED MISSING as best I can tell. So there has to be another reason, perhaps he went on a different flight, or went somewhere else. I don't know. He could have arrived in ALabama an hour after the other students, we have no one to ask anymore since Dash and MBH05 had their feelings hurt. I have read this on several boards. I tried to see if there was a missing person link for him, and there is not.....so I repeat he must not be missing.

We believe that many people from Mountain Brook still read and participate on the board. As a note of clarity MBHS05 is at camp this week. We have a group of members that may have this information.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #851 on: June 28, 2005, 08:33:52 PM »

I e-mailed my cousin.

It's just...e-mailing this to a reporter, seems so famewhorish.

Well, thinking about the choices,guess Greta is the only viable one... Okay, so do I just go to Fox and click on her show or something?

Reading, internet, genealogy.
newshound
Scared Monkey

« Reply #852 on: June 28, 2005, 08:33:55 PM »

Quote from: "boxopen"
Does it only seem odd to me that not only is Natalee missing but also the man that she sat next to on the flight to Aruba ??
Not only to you, Rosalie.  I'd like to know more about that too but it seems to've gone poof.
it hasn't gone poof! Jeremy Edward Brown, a fellow student of Natalee. Apparently there is not a missing person alert for him, so his family does not consider him missing.
Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked HELP... english is not my first language!
BUT IS THAT TRUE???... HE'S MISSING??? Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
Greta van Susteran stated one night last week that there was a man, NOT PART OF THE MB HIGH SCHOOL TRIP, who chatted with NH throughout the entire flight to Aruba.

They do know that this man has NOT left Aruba, but they have not have been able to locate him.

This was discussed on NH-boards the night and following day after Greta van Susteran stated this on her Fox TV show, ON THE RECORD.
Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #853 on: June 28, 2005, 08:34:25 PM »

Quote from: "Mr. Pink"

I would say no and no, uh Mr Pink..lol
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: June 28, 2005, 08:34:38 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "Dallas Also"
With that information, you could expect Natalee's family to send your cousin a limousine and chauffeur!!!

I can only imagine that the weight of having this is very difficult in the environment this case is causing in Aruba.

Mickey John feels the same way....overwhelmed at why it is such a big deal(no offence intended_) but look at the recent arizona case/killer...still on the loose...I tried to ecplain that while maybe it started local...the lie upon lie and the judge misses plane...now the godfather????  I told him that is why the story won't die...it keeps getting worse and worse...
I can only say for sure that mickey and I had a mis understanding culturally in is family.

peace to all
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #855 on: June 28, 2005, 08:35:00 PM »

is it bout time for a new piece of writng paper??

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #856 on: June 28, 2005, 08:35:10 PM »

Scott, I wouldn't dare. What if it wasn't true? I don't think the person would lie, but I'm not going to put my hand in fire.

It's just....aaargh. Why did that stupid person not tell the cops?

I appreciate your concern for the possibility of divulging false information to her, or giving her false hope, but in consideration of all the misinformation and retractions and heartache that she's endured thus far, I think she would be eternally grateful to learn of any new information that can help bring closure to this nightmare.

As you're sharing this with us, this is not your first-hand eyewitness testimony, so it would be understood as not 100% verifiable.
Sobelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #857 on: June 28, 2005, 08:35:12 PM »

arubagirl wrote:
Sobelle, not really. You'd have to take two completely different roads.

Thanks
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #858 on: June 28, 2005, 08:35:33 PM »

There were two return flights. And trust me, if a second MBHS student was missing in Aruba, you'd be hearing about it!
NL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #859 on: June 28, 2005, 08:35:42 PM »

Why Joran, Deepak and Satish (and Steve Croes?) made up that Holiday Inn story?

a) They have something to hide. They have something to do with the disappearance of Natalee. The killed her, kidnapped her, etc. etc.
- Did they made up that story, or did PVS told them to make up that story?
- The police interrogated the 3 guys on May 30/31. Does it mean that Joran told his father about his crime on May 30? Is it true that Joran went to school on Monday May 30? Did he has time and the courage to tell his father about his crime? Would you tell your father that is a judge, about your crime, hours after you committed that crime?
- Isn't it very stupid to mention the security guards then? They must be very naive to think the police wouldn't find out the guards have nothing to do with it.
My conclusion: Paulus van der Sloot did not make up the Holiday Inn story. Joran, Satish and Deepak made up the Holiday Inn story.
Joran, Satish and Deepak are amateurs: they don't know how to make up a story.
- But if they are not professional killers, how come the police hasn't found the body yet?  Sad

b) Joran, Deepak and Satish only made up that story, because they thought that story was easier to explain.
- Joran is 17-years old. Maybe he's still very naive. But Satish and Deepak are older and maybe a little bit wiser? It's STUPID to make up a story only because you think that's easier to explain.

CONCLUSION: I don't know it anymore. Let's hope we will find out the truth soon. But can we conclude the "beach"-story is true?
In prison, Joran, Satish and Deepak were interrogated seperately, and they all three come with the "beach"-story. I can't imagine they had a plan B ("If they have evidence that the HI-story is true, then we are going to say we dropped her at the beach")...tsssss...buit who knows?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.