March 28, 2024, 04:12:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN# 31 6/28/05 Tuesday  (Read 235077 times)
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #860 on: June 28, 2005, 08:37:32 PM »

So young Mr. Brown is not considered missing, it is just that no one is able to locate him.

Glad I finally got that straight.
boxopen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #861 on: June 28, 2005, 08:38:24 PM »

Quote from: "Mr. Pink"
Quote from: "boxopen"
Quote from: "arubagirl"
Can I ask a question. If somebody told me that they saw the brothers doing something suspicious but not illegal in and of itself, should I tell the cops? Even though a month has passed. I want to emphasize that I did not see it, but it was told to me. I assumed that this person told the cops, but turns out that that didn't happen.
AG... absolutely YES!  Exclamation
lol, she might be taken into custody if she does!
Probably.
But in the same situation I will prefer to be taken in custody than to feed the media circus.
(but I know... the "friendly" opinions are divergent) Wink
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #862 on: June 28, 2005, 08:38:53 PM »

Quote from: "candygirl"
Quote from: "gaijin"
Quote from: "landscaper"
Quote from: "igsigs"

Yeah, these Kalpoe bros are a true mystery to me. Doesnt sound like they had any fun at all that night.
they get to enjoy...

1) picking up Joren
2) taking Joren to a bar to p/u nat
3) 1/2 at bar?
4) chauffer Joren and Nat around the Isle (while they smooch).
5) drop Joren and Nat off
6) bugged for a ride at 3am?
7) bugged with another call even later?

nice nite boys. does Joren have pictures of them or something? And their reward? Prison.

This strikes me as a very important observation.  Perhaps Joran had promised them some other reward in return for them satisfying his mobility needs?

I'm kinof going along this line that something about this scenario doesnt make sense.  I mean, not to influx a New York angle into this, but this is almost mob mentality. And I dont mean to suggest that the mob is involved. what I mean is, growing up in Ozone Park/Howard beach in NYC..I've seen a lot of this type of behavior..where "wannabe's" hang out with someone who is in a position of ...authority...closer to the mob...someone who is involved...and the wannabees will hangout...take the upstart wiseguy somewhere and ..then just sit in a car and wait for hours....until he comes out and tells them what else he wants them to do or where to go..like it is a rite of passage almost...Now, not to suggest that this is mob, but ...if this is what indeed took place then its mob mentality...meaning that these brothers felt that Joran was in a position of authority....perhaps aspiring authority...and didnt mind obeying him , chauffering him...as a dues paying rite. Bottom line goes back to the dutch boy being a player, or an aspiring player  in some forum..that these others where playing up to him and doing whatever he (his family?) said. In order to get inside. "They" wernt supposed to be having fun that night. They were just supposed to be doing what they were told to do.

Now that makes perfect sense!

tks Candy...
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: June 28, 2005, 08:39:05 PM »

Quote from: "wwizard"
is it bout time for a new piece of writng paper??

u r still funny
'lets go! Laughing

peace to all
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: June 28, 2005, 08:39:18 PM »

Quote from: "wwizard"
is it bout time for a new piece of writng paper??

Please read the announcement at the top of RBN #32.

This thread will lock on page 45
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #865 on: June 28, 2005, 08:40:05 PM »

Ting, okay, hee

Allrighty people. I e-mailed my cousin, am trying to e-mail GVS now if my computer wants to cooperate.

Scott, I know what you're saying, but I just....I don't feel it's right. I'm sorry, I really am, but I just can't do that.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
maggie fff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #866 on: June 28, 2005, 08:40:15 PM »

I e-mailed my cousin.

It's just...e-mailing this to a reporter, seems so famewhorish.

Well, thinking about the choices,guess Greta is the only viable one... Okay, so do I just go to Fox and click on her show or something?

arubagirl,

If that's your decision, here's a link to Greta's email address;

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,77538,00.html
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: June 28, 2005, 08:41:02 PM »

arubagirl, if the Kalpoe car HAD gone to the Marriott, wouldn't they then have gone out to the Noord-Montanja area, then turned right, then turned left again to make the run over to Hooiberg? Would that not have allowed them to miss the traffic in Oranjestad?

On the map I have it looks like the easiest way to get from Palm Beach to the Kalpoes house goes right over TO Noord.

I would think this would tend toward the idea that they DID go home from the Marriott area at 2:00. Which seems to be a confirmation of that aspect of the story at this time.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #868 on: June 28, 2005, 08:41:08 PM »

I e-mailed my cousin.

It's just...e-mailing this to a reporter, seems so famewhorish.

Well, thinking about the choices,guess Greta is the only viable one... Okay, so do I just go to Fox and click on her show or something?

Here you go...

ontherecord@foxnews.com
georgiablues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #869 on: June 28, 2005, 08:42:01 PM »

Quote from: "newshound"
  Greta van Susteran stated one night last week that there was a man, NOT PART OF THE MB HIGH SCHOOL TRIP, who chatted with NH throughout the entire flight to Aruba.

They do know that this man has NOT left Aruba, but they have not have been able to locate him.

This was discussed on NH-boards the night and following day after Greta van Susteran stated this on her Fox TV show, ON THE RECORD.

Thank you, Newshound!!
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #870 on: June 28, 2005, 08:42:21 PM »

Quote from: "Mr. Pink"
Can I ask a question. If somebody told me that they saw the brothers doing something suspicious but not illegal in and of itself, should I tell the cops? Even though a month has passed. I want to emphasize that I did not see it, but it was told to me. I assumed that this person told the cops, but turns out that that didn't happen.
AG... absolutely YES!  Exclamation
lol, she might be taken into custody if she does!
Probably.
But in the same situation I will prefer to be taken in custody than to feed the media circus.
(but I know... the "friendly" opinions are divergent) Wink

I would definitely go to the authorities...or ask the people who are the eye witnesses to go.  There are probably dozens of reports like this everyday.  There are in every case...especially those with big media attention.  I doubt Greta would go for this...but, who knows.  You could go to her hotel and find one of her producers.  But, frankly I'd go to the authorities.  Or, better yet have the exact people who say they saw this go.  They are the first people the authorities will want to talk to anyway...they won't take your word for it.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #871 on: June 28, 2005, 08:42:49 PM »

Sb, you're right about that. It could be. Sorry that I sent everyone on a goose chase.

Thanks for the greta link, guys.

iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #872 on: June 28, 2005, 08:42:55 PM »

aruba girl.  sorry i was out all day.  did you knock down the godfather story?
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #873 on: June 28, 2005, 08:44:39 PM »

iquitos, no.

RubaRiba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #874 on: June 28, 2005, 08:44:59 PM »

Quote from: "georgiablues"
Quote from: "newshound"
  Greta van Susteran stated one night last week that there was a man, NOT PART OF THE MB HIGH SCHOOL TRIP, who chatted with NH throughout the entire flight to Aruba.

They do know that this man has NOT left Aruba, but they have not have been able to locate him.

This was discussed on NH-boards the night and following day after Greta van Susteran stated this on her Fox TV show, ON THE RECORD.

Thank you, Newshound!!

I also remember Greta stating that this person (that they have not been able to locate) was also staying at the HI..............is this an acurate memory or just another brain fart?
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #875 on: June 28, 2005, 08:45:18 PM »

it is no good as evidence unless the eyewitness formally reports it to the police.  the police will want the evidence.  they need it to hold the guys  your source will have to go in.
maggie fff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #876 on: June 28, 2005, 08:45:24 PM »

Sb, you're right about that. It could be. Sorry that I sent everyone on a goose chase.

Thanks for the greta link, guys.

I hope it helps find Natalee.

You are awesome, girl.
wvlady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #877 on: June 28, 2005, 08:45:46 PM »

hey abs-
how you liking this weather we're having tonight?
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #878 on: June 28, 2005, 08:45:53 PM »

G`nite y`all

now i`m really going and look what my bedroom looks like... Very Happy

See you later all byeee

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
OldFart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #879 on: June 28, 2005, 08:46:46 PM »

arubagirl wrote:
Scott, I wouldn't dare. What if it wasn't true? I don't think the person would lie, but I'm not going to put my hand in fire.

You are here and very involved. do the right thing and Pick up the phone & call LE.   where ever you happen to be located.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.