March 28, 2024, 04:25:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Could someone with photoshop imaging post some pictures of  (Read 4024 times)
mia
Scared Monkey

« on: June 28, 2005, 05:06:12 PM »

Natalee...with a makeover???  Change her hair to black, also red, and maybe one with her hair cut, and with different styles.  It would be good if there were pictures of Natalee without makeup, or at least without the eyeliner.  Some pictures of her...how she could look if she wanted to not stand out, or resemble her posters.
diverpam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2005, 08:03:35 PM »

That's a great idea, Mia.

I put together some alternate looks if someone were trying to disguise her beautiful blonde looks. No eye makeup and different hairstyles/color.

http://interlinediscounts.com/nataleebrunette.htm

Sorry, not my finest PhotoShop work, but quick.

pam
Gingerkitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2005, 08:44:39 PM »

Quote from: "diverpam"

I put together some alternate looks if someone were trying to disguise her beautiful blonde looks. No eye makeup and different hairstyles/color.

pam

Excellent work. That girl is so adorable. I may be delusional, but, I still have hope that she's alive. Thank you for this fine photoshopping.
KV123
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2005, 09:00:24 PM »

Anyone here in Aruba who might run this by BHT's camp- not a bad idea to get this circulating...
good thinking AND good work!
diverpam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2005, 09:58:35 PM »

I so want Natalee to be alive and well and found soon. My thoughts and prayers are with her every day.

pam
bubble
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2005, 10:01:34 PM »

You are amazing! I would have NEVER recognized her and I have logged too many hours watching this case. Great job!!
mia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2005, 11:23:16 PM »

Quote from: "diverpam"

pam

Wow Pam, you did a great job.  She looks like 3 entirely different people (almost).  I bet with some bangs, she would even still look much different.  I can see how...if she wanted to become someone else, she wouldn't have much trouble...just some hair dye and a hair cut...add some shades, dark lipstick, or no makeup at all, and there ya go...no more Natalee.
KV123
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2005, 11:40:29 PM »

Wow Pam, you did a great job. She looks like 3 entirely different people (almost). I bet with some bangs, she would even still look much different. I can see how...if she wanted to become someone else, she wouldn't have much trouble...just some hair dye and a hair cut...add some shades, dark lipstick, or no makeup at all, and there ya go...no more Natalee

Whoa... I misunderstood and thought we were going for the "if someone kidnapped her and didn't want her recognized" route...
mia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2005, 11:54:12 PM »

Quote from: "KV123"
Wow Pam, you did a great job. She looks like 3 entirely different people (almost). I bet with some bangs, she would even still look much different. I can see how...if she wanted to become someone else, she wouldn't have much trouble...just some hair dye and a hair cut...add some shades, dark lipstick, or no makeup at all, and there ya go...no more Natalee

Whoa... I misunderstood and thought we were going for the "if someone kidnapped her and didn't want her recognized" route...

Either way, if she wanted to change her looks, or if someone kidnapped her and didn't want her recognized...obviously, it could be easily done.

I'm sorry, but I am just not ready for Natalee to be gone. Until a body is found and her moma says it is her, I won't believe she is dead.  The safest way for her to be missing...is if she took off on her own.  If this is the case, she should be turning up soon.  Until then...I am still praying for Natalee.
CaveCricket
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2005, 08:44:15 AM »

wow great job with the pictures.  .  she is so sweet and docile.

-jenn
diverpam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2005, 05:23:30 PM »

let's just keep praying.

pam
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.