April 27, 2024, 09:12:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: More theories  (Read 2352 times)
Chunky Monkey
Scared Monkey

« on: June 28, 2005, 05:33:57 PM »

My theories are based on a few assumptions. I know some of them might sound really out there....and others might have been brought forward, but here they go anyway:

-It's unbelievable that no body has been yet found on such a small island. So she might be alive
-the suspects have not been cracked under intense interrogation by aruban authorities, Dutch Experts and FBI...there is a missing link here.
-BH's behaviour in relation with the chaperones has been suspicious to me.
-Do we know Twitty's or Holloway's background...does he have any connection with FBI,CIA, NSA....there where rumours he was a big shareholder in a weapon's manufacturing company. Or is there a politics connection. All this can buy determined enemies perhaps looking for revenge.

1. It wouldn't be the first time that a person would dissappear and reappear a couple of weeks or months later. Be it for partying, family feud, adventure, love, etc.

2. Insurance fraud - Perhaps NH is hiding somewhere in South America waiting for his family to receive a death certificate for the kidnapping/life insurance policy

3. Maybe NH did walk back to her room and went for a swim (which they did before) and drowned. She was intoxicated.

4. Maybe when they went to the lighthouse they took extacy pills which can be deadly when mixed with alcohol. The boys panicked and decided to hide the body (and maybe PvdS helped them here)
Chunky Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2005, 07:56:14 PM »

Well after just receiving some additional information that NH's (ex) boyfriend was in the group that went to Aruba I have to add one more theory:

5. NH's boyfriend went ballistic with jealousy after seeing NH's get 'friendly' with Joran...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.