April 20, 2024, 05:05:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NP  (Read 8695 times)
RIBoy
Scared Monkey

NP
« on: June 28, 2005, 05:50:23 PM »

NP
Chunky Monkey
Scared Monkey

NP
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2005, 05:55:15 PM »

Interesting...there were reports that some other tourist was stalking and that this person could've been a roadie or a security guard that came from the US for the concert.
Cerulean
Scared Monkey

NP
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2005, 08:03:14 AM »

RIBoy,

Your posting is as incoherent as your theories.  Suggesting Natalie kidnapped herself? Or that she set up Joran to take the fall for her self-kidnapping? Or that she set up Joran to take the fall for the roadies kidnapping her?   OK, this is insane.  

It's also hurtful and out of line to blame her for her own disappearance.  Not OK.

If you know anything about roadies, you know that they have all the pretty ladies they could wish for in their proximity.  

As for there being a tourist stalking anyone, print your sources within 48 hours or retract the statement.
CaveCricket
Scared Monkey

NP
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2005, 08:16:15 AM »

I truly beleive anything is possible at this point. I still think it was Joran and co. but it could have been anyone. maybe she did want to run away and was abducted as well on her quest.....who knows..... Sad
Chunky Monkey
Scared Monkey

NP
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2005, 12:38:52 PM »

I thought this thread was for theories and speculation....I don't think this theory is any more outrageous as others on this thread...but If I'm forced to retract I will...sorry
RIBoy
Scared Monkey

NP
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2005, 08:48:38 PM »

Having some experience with several searches in the past I've always found it helpfull to lay it all out there.  Several posters here like to steer the direction.....so be it.  I'm only trying to help so i have retracted my post.  Not trying to be hurtfull at all and I apologize.

If people really want to help find Natalee then it's best to remove emotion and perception.....it's worked for me on several occasions.  I will follow but no longer post.

To the people that post here......this all went down at that concert.  From whichever angle you perceive this, the final plans were made at the concert.  I've been going crazy looking for pictures....to see if i can see her.  many, many pictures of that concert but I don't see her.

This is where I would put my efforts because the other individual(s) were there at that concert.....good luck and God Bless Everyone may he give eryone the strength to go on.
newshound
Scared Monkey

NP
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2005, 09:48:04 PM »

Quote from: "Cerulean"
RIBoy,
As for there being a tourist stalking anyone, print your sources within 48 hours or retract the statement.
 And who the heck are you to order another poster to NOT share their hypothesis on this forum which is specifically entitled, THEORY AND SPECULATION.

I have read lots of RIBoy's postings over the past weeks, and I do not believe that your criticism is valid.

Hence, I too, will NEVER post at this vile ONE-IDEA-ONLY permitted forum ever again.  

I'm sure plenty of others, especially the lurkers will leave this place soon, anyway, as only ONE POLITICALLY CORRECT VIEWPOINT is permitted, and manners are ONLY accorded to those who are seen on the teevee set, even if they can't keep their stories straight.

GOOD BY.

God Bless Natalee Holloway.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.