March 28, 2024, 10:22:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Information  (Read 7911 times)
Chunky Monkey
Scared Monkey

« on: June 28, 2005, 07:46:37 PM »

It appears that information is now coming out that NH's (ex)boyfriend was on the trip to Aruba. It seems that not everyone has been so forthcoming with the information. Sources indicate that Mr. Twitty and BH will be questioned shortly as well...though I don't know why.

Anyone know who NH's boyfriend is?
Brenda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2005, 08:29:39 PM »

Quote from: "Chunky Monkey"
It appears that information is now coming out that NH's (ex)boyfriend was on the trip to Aruba. It seems that not everyone has been so forthcoming with the information. Sources indicate that Mr. Twitty and BH will be questioned shortly as well...though I don't know why.

What is your source of information?  And your country/state of origin?

God give me the serenity to accept things I cannot change...Courage to change things I can change.... And the wisdom to know the difference....
ILovemysteries
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2005, 08:40:49 PM »

Quote from: "Chunky Monkey"

IMO:   NO, I believe it has not been posted..I hope his alibi has been checked and double checked... Have you read the EXTREMELY INTERESTING  family information on "Looking in another direction", here on June 26 & 27 ...connection or not,.. maybe that is what the polis what to find out....who knows?  JMO
Chunky Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2005, 08:46:05 PM »

It was asked in the Larry King show in the past, but never heard of it again until today:

KING: Kelly Holloway, do you know if -- there's stories, we don't know if it's true, that a former boyfriend was on the trip with her, is that true?

HOLLOWAY: I don't know if he was on the trip. I know that, you know, she had a former boyfriend. I'm not sure if he was on the trip or not.

KING: You don't know if he went to Aruba?

HOLLOWAY: I'm not sure -- I'm not sure if he was at Aruba.

Received it from a friend (press) that is in Aruba right now.
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2005, 09:29:36 PM »

I believe it's Sean McVee
Daniel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2005, 10:00:06 PM »

'Sean McVea' actually, according to some Sat. June 25 posts on http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/natalee_hollowa_43.html
(on that page, press Ctrl-F and search for 'Vea' to find the relevant messages).

The interesting bit mentioned there was:
Sean McVea (Natalee's ex-boyfriend) was also on the Aruba trip. He was with Natalee earlier in the day and has an ironic quote attributed to him. "We were all hanging out on the beach. She was laughing and looking so beautiful. She looked up into the blue sky and said how lucky we all were."
mia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2005, 11:40:49 PM »

Quote from: "Daniel"
'Sean McVea' actually, according to some Sat. June 25 posts on http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/natalee_hollowa_43.html
(on that page, press Ctrl-F and search for 'Vea' to find the relevant messages).

Sean McVea (Natalee's ex-boyfriend) was also on the Aruba trip. He was with Natalee earlier in the day and has an ironic quote attributed to him. "We were all hanging out on the beach. She was laughing and looking so beautiful. She looked up into the blue sky and said how lucky we all were."

I believe this is why we started having laws, judges, and juries; so men wouldn't take it on themselves to grab the first one to look guilty, and hang em...hang em high!

None of the Alabama kids should have been allowed to leave Aruba until they were thoroughly questioned by the Aruban police.  Why has the news media allowed this little bit of info to escape their scrutiny (about the ex boyfriend)...or the fact that Natalee's step brother was the one who was in the argument with Joran, one or more times, and what was that argument over???  What time did all of those Alabama kids return to the hotel the night in question?  Were any of Natalee's 2 or was it 3 (???) roommates in their room at all that night?  Is there anything else that could have been missed?
phl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2005, 12:16:12 PM »

I'd want to know exactly where her ex was that night, as well as her 'friends'. Who lets their friend go off alone like that??

And her mother said on tv she didn't have any boyfriends or ex's. So now all of a sudden she does?? I'm confused, which is it?

And if that bit about the step brother fighting with Joran previously during the trip was true, I'd say these investigators need to start asking people other than the VDS what was going on down there. They could be wasting valuable time finding out what really happened to this poor girl.
RichinTx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2005, 12:28:43 PM »

If there is doubt cast on Jorans ability and opportunity to get rid of a body then what makes people think this former boyfriend could fare any better in the regard?
meltorme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2005, 12:33:36 PM »

I feel the same way about this "ex".

Isn't everyone a suspect?
Do we know of any info or questioning of this fellow?
Natalee didn't have a boyfriend or ex?
Is that really possible at her age? I suppose, but
it's a pretty blanket statement about a young woman.

No stone should be left unturned. He should have
been 110% eliminated in some way.
ILovemysteries
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2005, 03:32:55 PM »

Shocked IMO:  I hope they set aside any and all alibi's and questioned him about where he was every minute the night she disappeared..
Also, was S. at C&C's the night N left with Joran?? Was S. drinking?
 Had N spent any nights with the X while on the trip?
 Did the X stay in Aruba and search for N?
Was his room/ cloths/ bags searched before he flew home?
 Many questions that needed to be answered by day 1....JMO
ILovemysteries
Scared Monkey

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2005, 03:38:22 PM »

Quote from: "mia"

I believe this is why we started having laws, judges, and juries; so men wouldn't take it on themselves to grab the first one to look guilty, and hang em...hang em high!

None of the Alabama kids should have been allowed to leave Aruba until they were thoroughly questioned by the Aruban police.  Why has the news media allowed this little bit of info to escape their scrutiny (about the ex boyfriend)...or the fact that Natalee's step brother was the one who was in the argument with Joran, one or more times, and what was that argument over???  What time did all of those Alabama kids return to the hotel the night in question?  Were any of Natalee's 2 or was it 3 (???) roommates in their room at all that night?  Is there anything else that could have been missed?

IMO:
I read N had 2 twin, cousins on the trip, also.
Just wondering IF all the groups rooms were searchrd? ...JMO
Daniel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2005, 04:05:57 PM »

None of the Alabama kids should have been allowed to leave Aruba until they were thoroughly questioned by the Aruban police.
I don't think it would be a good idea to arrest people just because someone in their group missed her flight...
resorttownmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2005, 04:14:20 PM »

I don't believe that anyone that Natalee knew or met on the trip harmed her.  I believe that she was kidnapped or ran away.  I would be interested in the ex-boyfriend's opinion of Natalee's state of mind.  Was she upset about anything?  I don't think you can rule anything out.  Young girls, not necessarily Natalee of course, have been known to run away when they are pregnant and are afraid to tell their parents.  Nationwide statistics are that over 50% of young people have had sex by 17.  Not to be judgmental but Natalee lives in an area of the country that preaches abstinence.  A pregnancy would be devastating because I think they think their kids are virgins.   Where I live it would be a big so what?  Single mothers raise babies here all the time.
ajmac57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2005, 04:24:30 PM »

None of the Alabama kids should have been allowed to leave Aruba until they were thoroughly questioned by the Aruban police.
I don't think it would be a good idea to arrest people just because someone in their group missed her flight...

If it's possible for a 17 year old local kid to harm her, why is not possible one of her school mates of the same age to have harm her.

It's very possible Joran left her on beach 700 yards from her hotel and one of her mates found her, or chaperon.

Several of the kids had a runin with Joran. Maybe it was jealousy.

I'm surprise Aruba did not send their own people to the U.S. to talk with kids.
inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2005, 05:26:31 PM »

My opinion is this x-boyfriend wouldn't likely have anything to do with harming her. If he killed her, what would he do with her body in a strange place on Aruba? They would have found her by now if that were the case.

But questioning these kids closest to her on the trip should have been done immediatly by local authorities. But they had a flight to catch. This just adds more confusion to this whole thing that this wasn't in the press before now.
ILovemysteries
Scared Monkey

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2005, 06:05:49 PM »

Quote from: "inthepacific"
My opinion is this x-boyfriend wouldn't likely have anything to do with harming her. If he killed her, what would he do with her body in a strange place on Aruba? They would have found her by now if that were the case.

But questioning these kids closest to her on the trip should have been done immediatly by local authorities. But they had a flight to catch. This just adds more confusion to this whole thing that this wasn't in the press before now.

Shocked IMO:
1. Has any one thought that possibly her disappearance might have been PLANNED that way???

2. I think ALL the group should have stayed, also.  Valuable pieces of information could have been forgotten or lost.

3. Plane flights can be changed..I do it all the time...The cost of changing one's flight is usually very little.

4. There had been a big ROCK CONCERT that night..I read there was many boats and people from other islands on the island that night...

5.I wonder when these people left the Island in their boats?

6. Were any of the boats searched?

7. Fishing boats there, generally go out in the mornings & have freezers for the fish.

8. Was N missing sometime between the hours of 2:40 am and  8:30 am?  Thats about 6 hours. A lot can happen in that length of time...  I pray she's found...JMO
bccook1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2005, 07:51:45 PM »

If all your theories on this thread are correct, why didn't Joran say that in the first place.  He had nothing to gain by lying, unless it was a cover.  Also, I take offense to the indication that Natalee was someone other than upstanding.  She's very religious and loves God and family.  She volunteers at an autism clinic like her mother.  It's more likely she was kidnapped and taken off the island.
scufflin hillbilly rip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2005, 08:11:52 PM »

Quote from: "resorttownmom"
I don't believe that anyone that Natalee knew or met on the trip harmed her.  I believe that she was kidnapped or ran away.  I would be interested in the ex-boyfriend's opinion of Natalee's state of mind.  Was she upset about anything?  I don't think you can rule anything out.  Young girls, not necessarily Natalee of course, have been known to run away when they are pregnant and are afraid to tell their parents.  Nationwide statistics are that over 50% of young people have had sex by 17.  Not to be judgmental but Natalee lives in an area of the country that preaches abstinence.  A pregnancy would be devastating because I think they think their kids are virgins.   Where I live it would be a big so what?  Single mothers raise babies here all the time.
Twisted Evil  well, girl harris on todays current affair said that someone in bama is being looked at, i have to go along with that it makes sense, joran on monday morn may 30th bragged bout having sex with natalee, if he wacked her why brag about being with her at all, then they all changed their stories, but only after the media onslaught of her disappearance began, so it makes sense than joran had sEX on the beach with her, being a a-hole left her there, walked or got a ride to his house, then nat walking alone back towards the hotel  met up with the alabama suspect on the beach and HE WACKED HER, then somehow disappeared her, went back to the hotel and left later that morn back to bama, even after 20 days in the slam, joran is telling thr same story, he was with nat on the beach but left her there, i have to go along with the new current affair story of the new suspect disappearing natalee, it makes sense.
scufflin hillbilly rip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2005, 08:25:00 PM »

Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  well now greta "who owns this story" and raldo can go to bama and track down this boy and start grilling him, even after 20 days of 10 hours a day of questions joran sez he left natalie on the beach, the parents got on to joran thru the testimony of the kids who returned from aruba, could be a case like when joran and the k's set up the 2 security guards, could be the real killer{s} set up joran to take the fall and leave him or them in the clear, lets get some straight answers from mommy and daddy twitty and the rest of the grad party.
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.