April 26, 2024, 11:29:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #32 06/28/2005 Tuesday Night  (Read 201763 times)
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« on: June 28, 2005, 07:56:58 PM »

Unfortunately, it appears we have not been heard with our posting guidelines, therefore we will have to temporarily provide you with some details you should be aware of before you post.  People, learn to communicate your views effectively on this messageboard.  Think twice about how you'll be perceived before you hit submit.

We are here to discuss ALL views on this case.  Observations and questions about the suspects, the victims, and their families are not "bashing" as long as they are supported by clear and articulate thoughts which are sensitive to the passionate feelings surrounding all of them. Just because you find a post to be opposing your view or theory does NOT make the other poster "bashing" or maligning.  Don't worry - if we think the post is bashing or maligning, we'll take the appropriate steps to be certain it doesn't happen again.

This board is not a chat room - your manners should be quite evident in your posts and relative to the topic at hand. There are 100-300 of you on here at any given time; frankly we can't be everywhere at once and nor should we be expected to be. It is time for the adults to "play nice."I expect you will do as I've just stated, otherwise I assure you there will be bans, which will be unannounced and not warned, for 5 days for those of you insist on not showing some decency and understanding towards others.

For those of you who routinely post thought-provoking, respectful posts, we salute and thank you, and ask that you continue to provide the example to other Monkeys.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2005, 08:54:01 PM »

THANKS RB Laughing
WELCOME 2 the ZOO MONKEYS!!!!

peace to all
xcptnl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2005, 08:54:19 PM »

Quick question...why do I have to log in again when I go to post my first message?  I log in....browse..then go to post and I have to log in again..after that I am good to go.
Joyleopard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2005, 08:54:53 PM »

Can't wait for Greta's show tonight. Nancy Grace had a report from Karl Penhaul from Aruba. Nothing really new...just waiting for Greta.

Joy
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2005, 08:55:09 PM »

Quote from: "xcptnl"
Quick question...why do I have to log in again when I go to post my first message?  I log in....browse..then go to post and I have to log in again..after that I am good to go.

Not sure, we'll look into and PM you.
Mr. Pink
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2005, 08:55:27 PM »

I wonder if there's going to be a Greta Van Susteren Van Der Straaten after this. what a name
wvlady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2005, 08:55:41 PM »

haven't been able to keep up since the "hit" at the quarry yesterday, anything pan out from that?
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2005, 08:56:07 PM »

Pink, don't think Mrs. van der Straaten would appreciate that Smile

Reading, internet, genealogy.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2005, 08:57:33 PM »

"Waarom hij dan een meisje alleen op het strand heeft achtergelaten, weten de ouders niet. ,,Ik zou heel graag met hem over de zaak willen praten, maar dat mogen wij niet'', zegt Anita. ,,Maar een ding weet ik wel zeker: dat daar volwassenen bij zijn geweest.''

"Why [Joran] left a girl alone on the beach, the parents don't. "I am very earger to talk to him about the case, but we're not allowed", says Anita. "But one thing I am sure off: that there were adults present there.".

this statement about adults being present is ambiguous.  is he refering to satish and deepak or other adults?  daar volwassenen bij zijn gewest could mean adutls were with them ...
georgiablues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2005, 08:58:03 PM »

Quote from: "RubaRiba"
Quote from: "georgiablues"
Quote from: "newshound"
  Greta van Susteran stated one night last week that there was a man, NOT PART OF THE MB HIGH SCHOOL TRIP, who chatted with NH throughout the entire flight to Aruba.

They do know that this man has NOT left Aruba, but they have not have been able to locate him.

This was discussed on NH-boards the night and following day after Greta van Susteran stated this on her Fox TV show, ON THE RECORD.

Thank you, Newshound!!

I also remember Greta stating that this person (that they have not been able to locate) was also staying at the HI..............is this an acurate memory or just another brain fart?

Yes, it is an accurate memory LOL.  I remember it too.  But wasn't that days ago?  Why no update on this?  (Like I said - POOF!)  

Surely this could be substantiated with Immigration data, Aruban and U.S. (or whatever country issued his passport) so Greta must have had this checked out before reporting it.  Now any other Fox reporters, I don't know...
NL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2005, 09:00:34 PM »

Is Van der Straaten Joran's  "godfather"?

I don't know whether Van der Straaten is Joran's godfather or not, but on Dutch television Paul said that he knows Van der Straaten very well.
Paul has worked for the Aruban DA (I'm not sure what he meant with "propedeur-generaal") for more than 8 years.

But is this info relevant? I think the police are doing their best. if they really wanted to protect the VDS family, they wouldn't have arrested Joran and Paul? I think Van der Straaten and his team are very professional.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2005, 09:00:34 PM »

:::picking myself up after the jump over the thread wall:::

arubagirl, THAT INFO COULD STILL BE IMPORTANT! It helps establish that they could HAVE dropped Joran and Natalee off at the Marriott area at about 2 AM and headed home. ANYTHING that helps tie down movements of the suspects is BIG!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2005, 09:02:05 PM »

I e-mailed my cousin. She's a cop. I trust her to get this to the right authorities.

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2005, 09:02:08 PM »

Absolut-

We'll see what happens w/ Greta....I feel like it is news to me at least...Mickey couln't believe what he will say tonight w/Greta us news/bombshell at all...

K now.....back to my padded monkey celll..

peace to all
Sobelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2005, 09:02:15 PM »

Quote from: "wvlady"
haven't been able to keep up since the "hit" at the quarry yesterday, anything pan out from that?

Wondering too.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2005, 09:02:51 PM »

:::picking myself up after the jump over the thread wall:::

sb, you need a rope next time so you can climb on over yonder quicker? Wink
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2005, 09:04:25 PM »

Called friend. Friend isn't answering. Damn it.

gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2005, 09:04:50 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
Unfortunately, it appears we have not been heard with our posting guidelines, therefore we will have to temporarily provide you with some details you should be aware of before you post.  People, learn to communicate your views effectively on this messageboard.  Think twice about how you'll be perceived before you hit submit.

We are here to discuss ALL views on this case.  Observations and questions about the suspects, the victims, and their families are not "bashing" as long as they are supported by clear and articulate thoughts which are sensitive to the passionate feelings surrounding all of them. Just because you find a post to be opposing your view or theory does NOT make the other poster "bashing" or maligning.  Don't worry - if we think the post is bashing or maligning, we'll take the appropriate steps to be certain it doesn't happen again.

This board is not a chat room - your manners should be quite evident in your posts and relative to the topic at hand. There are 100-300 of you on here at any given time; frankly we can't be everywhere at once and nor should we be expected to be. It is time for the adults to "play nice."I expect this evening you will do as I've just stated, otherwise I assure you there will be bans, which will be unannounced and not warned, for 5 days for those of you insist on not showing some decency and understanding towards others.

For those of you who routinely post thought-provoking, respectful posts, we salute and thank you, and ask that you continue to provide the example to other Monkeys.

Well...THAT was certainly well written.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2005, 09:05:25 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Absolut-

We'll see what happens w/ Greta....I feel like it is news to me at least...Mickey couln't believe what he will say tonight w/Greta us news/bombshell at all...

K now.....back to my padded monkey celll..

It is only a bombshell in the MSM from the standpoint that only rumor had the 4 of them PVDS, JVDS and the brothers discussing the cover up story. You couple it with the email and go on TV then BOMBSHELL. But how to confirm?
georgiablues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2005, 09:05:26 PM »

Arubagirl - was it windy today?  Yesterday I heard that the wind was hampering the search efforts w/dogs.  Could that be why we haven't heard anything from those today?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.