August 15, 2018, 12:58:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION
 
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #32 06/28/2005 Tuesday Night  (Read 150998 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 320


« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2005, 09:05:35 PM »

Quote from: "Sobelle"
Quote from: "wvlady"
haven't been able to keep up since the "hit" at the quarry yesterday, anything pan out from that?


Wondering too.


I am too - especially since Mr. Miller said even if they did find something, they wouldn't let everyone know about it.  And today I understand they didn't go back because they had communication problems because of cell phones????

He looked exhausted yesterday, and I noticed he choked up whenever he talked about Beth & Natalee.
Logged
w. brown
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 3


« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2005, 09:05:36 PM »

I hope Aruba comes clean with any corruption or other links.  B/c already feeling pressure from media and although technically ruled by Netherlands- Netherlands may leave Aruba "out to dry" and take stance of Aruba operating in a rogue manner.  16 million people in Europe vs. 70 thousands on tiny island in the Caribbean.  Why would parent country want to get involved and jeopardize their reputation- right now- can wash their hands of Aruba and plead ignorance- really up to people of Aruba to bring the truth out.  Call anonymous FBI tipline from payphone or cheap cellphone.  A lot at stake.
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
Arubagirl- call FBI.
Logged
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 226


« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2005, 09:06:05 PM »

Quote from: "Mr. Pink"


Nope. But here's Mr. Ruben Trachtenberg (sp) at the same site -- assmotion, the rave party site....

http://www.assmotion.com/photos%20arubadag%20after%20party/index2.html

first picture on left.

Arubagirl, do you ever go to afterparties, and is it common to see the bigwigs there?
Logged
iquitos
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 0


« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2005, 09:07:04 PM »

Quote from: "NL"
Is Van der Straaten Joran's  "godfather"?

I don't know whether Van der Straaten is Joran's godfather or not, but on Dutch television Paul said that he knows Van der Straaten very well.
Paul has worked for the Aruban DA (I'm not sure what he meant with "propedeur-generaal") for more than 8 years.

But is this info relevant? I think the police are doing their best. if they really wanted to protect the VDS family, they wouldn't have arrested Joran and Paul? I think Van der Straaten and his team are very professional.


NL. for some reason i do not get the v/d sloot interview on nova, only the twittys who did a good job.  i am glad the did dutch tv.  they know how to play the media.  procureur generaal= attorney generaal  (top prosecutor)
Logged
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 935



« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2005, 09:08:12 PM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Quote from: "Sobelle"
Quote from: "wvlady"
haven't been able to keep up since the "hit" at the quarry yesterday, anything pan out from that?


Wondering too.


I am too - especially since Mr. Miller said even if they did find something, they wouldn't let everyone know about it.  And today I understand they didn't go back because they had communication problems because of cell phones????

He looked exhausted yesterday, and I noticed he choked up whenever he talked about Beth & Natalee.


They said they needed to see if this area (I think it's the same spot) was safe for divers?  And, that they were sending divers in today.
Logged
absolut
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1210



« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2005, 09:09:02 PM »

Quote
Nope. But here's Mr. Ruben Trachtenberg (sp) at the same site -- assmotion, the rave party site....


I read on the site about 30,000 post ago that Ruben was a DJ? He can go RAVE if he wants to.
Logged
gaijin
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 158



« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2005, 09:10:18 PM »

Quote from: "georgiablues"
Arubagirl - was it windy today?  Yesterday I heard that the wind was hampering the search efforts w/dogs.  Could that be why we haven't heard anything from those today?


in regards to that...does anyone know what the story is in regards to the "hit" that was made ysterday afternoon with the dogs? seemed to me that it died down and was considered to be a false report but someone was telling me here this afternoon that it was a confirmed hit. If thats the case does anyone know what the result was of it if it was revealed?
Logged
iquitos
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 0


« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2005, 09:11:18 PM »

mr pink:  the cute girl not shown in your picture is a spokesperson for the prosecutor's office.  greta gave the impresion last night that she is the big cheese.  she is not.  the big cheese hides behind this sweet young thing who does a good job of not letting go of one single piece of substantive information about the case while explaining clearly how the process works.  You can learn a lot listening to what she does not say.
Logged
NL
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 37


WWW
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2005, 09:11:28 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "NL"
Is Van der Straaten Joran's  "godfather"?

I don't know whether Van der Straaten is Joran's godfather or not, but on Dutch television Paul said that he knows Van der Straaten very well.
Paul has worked for the Aruban DA (I'm not sure what he meant with "propedeur-generaal") for more than 8 years.

But is this info relevant? I think the police are doing their best. if they really wanted to protect the VDS family, they wouldn't have arrested Joran and Paul? I think Van der Straaten and his team are very professional.


NL. for some reason i do not get the v/d sloot interview on nova, only the twittys who did a good job.  i am glad the did dutch tv.  they know how to play the media.  procureur generaal= attorney generaal  (top prosecutor)


You can watch the interview online.
www.novatv.nl

Go to "DI 28" and "complete uitzending"
Logged
wvlady
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 51


« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2005, 09:11:30 PM »

gaijin





pinemeadows wrote:
Sobelle wrote:
wvlady wrote:
haven't been able to keep up since the "hit" at the quarry yesterday, anything pan out from that?


Wondering too.


I am too - especially since Mr. Miller said even if they did find something, they wouldn't let everyone know about it. And today I understand they didn't go back because they had communication problems because of cell phones????

He looked exhausted yesterday, and I noticed he choked up whenever he talked about Beth & Natalee.


They said they needed to see if this area (I think it's the same spot) was safe for divers? And, that they were sending divers in today.
Logged
NM
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1262



« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2005, 09:11:59 PM »

Arubagirl,
I know it is a huge resposibility having the info of someone seeing the brother's car at night. 1.)Please be careful and 2.)please don't let this info get kicked to the curb.  It seems that this info is what the prosecution needs.  It is info that can dis-prove the 3's timeline/stories.

Simian said there will be a wrinkle and that 1 witness is not a witness.

I've been reading way more than I post.  I'm really slow at typing my thoughts. This is really important info that your friend has. I hope there are more witness.

I've been reading SM since June 13 and Rielh world since June 7.

PS while I'm posting, Congrats to DJ Taylor on the baby.
Logged

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1209


« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2005, 09:12:16 PM »

I dont know how to prove.. but if holiday inn was first lie...so dady was in it from the get go.  The Marriot(lie) may well have been boys trying to tell truth??  What is the something bad that happened to Natalee???
Logged

peace to all
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 502


« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2005, 09:12:48 PM »

Two questions:

1. Do we know if van Straaten is Joran's godfather?

2. Anybody know what time the texas hold 'em tournament was at the Holiday Inn that Sunday before Natalee disappeared? 4-8:30 pm? 5-8:30 pm? 5-8 pm?
Logged
gaijin
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 158



« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2005, 09:14:03 PM »

Quote from: "wvlady"
gaijin





pinemeadows wrote:
Sobelle wrote:
wvlady wrote:
haven't been able to keep up since the "hit" at the quarry yesterday, anything pan out from that?


Wondering too.


I am too - especially since Mr. Miller said even if they did find something, they wouldn't let everyone know about it. And today I understand they didn't go back because they had communication problems because of cell phones????

He looked exhausted yesterday, and I noticed he choked up whenever he talked about Beth & Natalee.


They said they needed to see if this area (I think it's the same spot) was safe for divers? And, that they were sending divers in today.


yep, sorry...half a dozen questions about the saame subject in one 15 sec interval....guess I just dont type (or refresh) fast enuf.....sorry for the redundancy...
Logged
DT
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 0


« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2005, 09:14:24 PM »

Quote from: "gaijin"
Quote from: "georgiablues"
Arubagirl - was it windy today?  Yesterday I heard that the wind was hampering the search efforts w/dogs.  Could that be why we haven't heard anything from those today?


in regards to that...does anyone know what the story is in regards to the "hit" that was made ysterday afternoon with the dogs? seemed to me that it died down and was considered to be a false report but someone was telling me here this afternoon that it was a confirmed hit. If thats the case does anyone know what the result was of it if it was revealed?


I don't know if I'd use the word hit.  The guy from TX on gretta last night said the dogs showed some interest in a lake, but that they hadn't searched the entire lake.  They had all day to search, and if they had found something we probably would have heard.
Logged
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 768


WWW
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2005, 09:14:49 PM »

E-mailed my cousin, a cop. That's what I think was the first step. I'm going to talk to my friend, ask if the friend is willing to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE talk to someone.

The big cheese is the cute girl's mother.
Logged

Reading, internet, genealogy.
wvlady
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 51


« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2005, 09:14:50 PM »

it's all cool, i think everyone does atleast once Smile
Logged
RubaRiba
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 29


« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2005, 09:14:52 PM »

Quote from: "georgiablues"
Quote from: "RubaRiba"
Quote from: "georgiablues"
Quote from: "newshound"
  Greta van Susteran stated one night last week that there was a man, NOT PART OF THE MB HIGH SCHOOL TRIP, who chatted with NH throughout the entire flight to Aruba.

They do know that this man has NOT left Aruba, but they have not have been able to locate him.

This was discussed on NH-boards the night and following day after Greta van Susteran stated this on her Fox TV show, ON THE RECORD.


Thank you, Newshound!!


I also remember Greta stating that this person (that they have not been able to locate) was also staying at the HI..............is this an acurate memory or just another brain fart?


Yes, it is an accurate memory LOL.  I remember it too.  But wasn't that days ago?  Why no update on this?  (Like I said - POOF!)  

Surely this could be substantiated with Immigration data, Aruban and U.S. (or whatever country issued his passport) so Greta must have had this checked out before reporting it.  Now any other Fox reporters, I don't know...


I don't know either..........there seems to be many tidbits of info reported, but then nothing more is reported on it - is that to say it turned out to be a no-good report to begin with or nothing more can be reported on it. The only information that is valid to the case, can not be reported due to letigation, so all this assuming and theories is only that "theories".  What if the three suspects are let go, will the information that the LE has, ever be brought out into the public. I don't know, but my head is swimming with "what if's" and with each turn of event more arise.
Logged
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 226


« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2005, 09:15:43 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote
Nope. But here's Mr. Ruben Trachtenberg (sp) at the same site -- assmotion, the rave party site....


I read on the site about 30,000 post ago that Ruben was a DJ? He can go RAVE if he wants to.


Nobody said he can't, absolut. Wink  Also, it looks like the DJ at that event is Steve Croes, only heavier.  It really is one happy island, yes?
Logged
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 935



« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2005, 09:16:17 PM »

Quote from: "NM"
Arubagirl,
I know it is a huge resposibility having the info of someone seeing the brother's car at night. 1.)Please be careful and 2.)please don't let this info get kicked to the curb.  It seems that this info is what the prosecution needs.  It is info that can dis-prove the 3's timeline/stories.

Simian said there will be a wrinkle and that 1 witness is not a witness.

I've been reading way more than I post.  I'm really slow at typing my thoughts. This is really important info that your friend has. I hope there are more witness.

I've been reading SM since June 13 and Rielh world since June 7.

PS while I'm posting, Congrats to DJ Taylor on the baby.


I'd like to say again, it's important IMO that Arubagirl encourage the eye witnesses to come forward to authorities.  If they won't then that has to be the end of it...BECAUSE, no one will do anything with this hearing it from someone else!  Sure, Arubagirl could tell them..but, big deal...if the actual people saying this aren't willing to talk and confirm this and give detectives details...it's not worth sticking your neck out for.
Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.
Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC
 
Page created in 0.286 seconds with 19 queries.