March 28, 2024, 08:02:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #32 06/28/2005 Tuesday Night  (Read 200538 times)
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2005, 09:17:34 PM »

arubagirl,

Do you know if the texas hold 'em tourney at the Holiday Inn is every Sunday? If so, and if you have time, do you think you could maybe call the hotel and ask them what time it usually runs on Sundays? If it's a problem, don't worry about it. But if Joran was there, then I don't think he was ever at the concert and I've found some other stuff that indicates Natalee probably wasn't there either or if she was, she wasn't there long.
Sharonywr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2005, 09:18:09 PM »

Just a quick question...if this has been covered before, please forgive, I have been out of the loop for a few days and haven't been "plugged in".

Considering ArubaGirls' hesitancy (and we know she is squeaky clean and of good character) to come forth with whatever she may or may not have heard to help in this case, don't you think there could be other witnesses out there who are deathly afraid to come forward if they have seen something, particularly if they have something to hide in their personal lives (not connected to NH) and they don't want to be put under the microscope?  

Just a question--I think the law's propencity down there to arrest first and ask questions later may have many potential links or missing pieces afraid to offer assistance, even if tenuous.

Glad to be back!!!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2005, 09:22:06 PM »

Quote from: "Sharonywr"
Just a quick question...if this has been covered before, please forgive, I have been out of the loop for a few days and haven't been "plugged in".

Considering ArubaGirls' hesitancy (and we know she is squeaky clean and of good character) to come forth with whatever she may or may not have heard to help in this case, don't you think there could be other witnesses out there who are deathly afraid to come forward if they have seen something, particularly if they have something to hide in their personal lives (not connected to NH) and they don't want to be put under the microscope?  

Just a question--I think the law's propencity down there to arrest first and ask questions later may have many potential links or missing pieces afraid to offer assistance, even if tenuous.

I agree totally.
welcome back! Laughing

Glad to be back!!!

peace to all
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2005, 09:23:23 PM »

I respectfully restate my position that:

1. NH is alive.
2. She is not on or near Aruba.

And no, I can’t prove

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2005, 09:24:03 PM »

Sharon, aww, thanks for vouching for me.

The reason why I don't want to step to the cops and say this is 1) I did not actually saw it, so I can't in reality say this happened or not. 2) I don't want to waste anyone's time on something that might not pan out 3) I don't want to Holloways / Twittys to deal with more false info than they've had to endure already.

If I had seen this, I would have gone to the cops, the families, FBI, ATF, DEA, CIA, NSC, NSA, NRO, etc. But I didn't.

If people are afraid? I think a few are, yes.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2005, 09:24:14 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
E-mailed my cousin, a cop. That's what I think was the first step. I'm going to talk to my friend, ask if the friend is willing to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE talk to someone.

The big cheese is the cute girl's mother.

I think you are doing the right thing!! My hats off to you!!
I hope your friend is willing!
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2005, 09:24:25 PM »

Quote from: "wwizard"

1. NH is alive.

And no, I can’t prove

Noted.  Now what do we do? Smile
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2005, 09:24:30 PM »

FOM...passed your news on Mickey far and wide. Can't wait for Greta to come on!  Smile

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2005, 09:24:52 PM »

Glad to be back!!!

Sharonywr and Nancy Drew,
I agree with you it can be scary to be a witness, and I don't want anyone (else) in danger, but that kind of info may the only thing that breaks this case.  Arubagirl you can hide out here at my place.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2005, 09:25:09 PM »

1. NH is alive.

And no, I can’t prove

THANX WIZ!
We hope so too.

peace to all
OldFart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2005, 09:25:12 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
I dont know how to prove.. but if holiday inn was first lie...so dady was in it from the get go.  The Marriot(lie) may well have been boys trying to tell truth??  What is the something bad that happened to Natalee???

Prove What.  HI lie or something bad happended?
Mom in Ark
Scared Monkey

« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2005, 09:25:23 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
Sharon, aww, thanks for vouching for me.

The reason why I don't want to step to the cops and say this is 1) I did not actually saw it, so I can't in reality say this happened or not. 2) I don't want to waste anyone's time on something that might not pan out 3) I don't want to Holloways / Twittys to deal with more false info than they've had to endure already.

If I had seen this, I would have gone to the cops, the families, FBI, ATF, DEA, CIA, NSC, NSA, NRO, etc. But I didn't.

If people are afraid? I think a few are, yes.

Maybe your friend could go to a lawyer first.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2005, 09:25:37 PM »

wwizard, I'm going to state that I don't think Natalee is buried on Aruba.
And no, I can't prove it either.  It's just that there are 70,000 nosy people on this island. And none of them found anything? Geez.

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2005, 09:26:14 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
FOM...passed your news on Mickey far and wide. Can't wait for Greta to come on!  Smile

YOU SCARE ME SOMETIMES WITH YOUR POWERS!!!

peace to all
Mom in Ark
Scared Monkey

« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2005, 09:26:19 PM »

Quote from: "RB"

1. NH is alive.

And no, I can’t prove

take the dogs to Venezuela.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2005, 09:26:31 PM »

MominArk, that's a very good point.

::Slaps her own forehead::

nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #56 on: June 28, 2005, 09:26:49 PM »

Quote from: "NM"

Glad to be back!!!

Sharonywr and Nancy Drew,
I agree with you it can be scary to be a witness, and I don't want anyone (else) in danger, but that kind of info may the only thing that breaks this case.  Arubagirl you can hide out here at my place.

But, Arubagirl is NOT the witness, she heard something from a possible witness.  If I were her, I would be spending my time encouraging those who saw this to come forward to tell their story.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2005, 09:27:37 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "KerinTX"

YOU SCARE ME SOMETIMES WITH YOUR POWERS!!!

Funny...I hear that a lot.  Twisted Evil

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
newshound
Scared Monkey

« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2005, 09:27:56 PM »

Quote from: "writenow"
arubagirl,

Do you know if the texas hold 'em tourney at the Holiday Inn is every Sunday? If so, and if you have time, do you think you could maybe call the hotel and ask them what time it usually runs on Sundays? If it's a problem, don't worry about it. But if Joran was there, then I don't think he was ever at the concert and I've found some other stuff that indicates Natalee probably wasn't there either or if she was, she wasn't there long.
Yikes, how did you ever find out anything about the concert?  Another poster here claims that EVERYTHING is contingent upon the beach & the concert, but he wasn't able to find out anything online about the concert.

You do good sleuthing!
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2005, 09:28:56 PM »

Quote from: "RB"

1. NH is alive.

And no, I can’t prove

tough call, she could be in any of at least 50 countries.

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.