March 28, 2024, 08:35:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #32 06/28/2005 Tuesday Night  (Read 200543 times)
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2005, 09:29:18 PM »

People. I'm going to talk to my friend. More I cannot do.

I think I read on Dan's site that he doubts that there was a boat involved because of the radar. See, the problem that I have with that theory is that illegals manage to get over here by boat all.the.damn.time. And nary a peep on the radar screen. So how come that a boat from Aruba to Venezuela would be inmediately picked up on radar? I don't get that.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2005, 09:29:58 PM »

Quote from: "OldFart"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
I dont know how to prove.. but if holiday inn was first lie...so dady was in it from the get go.  The Marriot(lie) may well have been boys trying to tell truth??  What is the something bad that happened to Natalee???

Prove What.  HI lie or something bad happended?

How to prove, other than hearsay, that PVDS was in on HI lie from day one and therefor IMAO must know what happened to her to facilitate the creatio n of a big lie to begin with.

Maybe now he would rather let Joran hang on his own...or, who knows Joran could get off if the next judge isd his godmother, right???

peace to all
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2005, 09:30:30 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
wwizard, I'm going to state that I don't think Natalee is buried on Aruba.
And no, I can't prove it either.  It's just that there are 70,000 nosy people on this island. And none of them found anything? Geez.

you're right, she isnt buried on Aruba

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2005, 09:30:57 PM »

And no, I can't prove it either.  It's just that there are 70,000 nosy people on this island. And none of them found anything? Geez.

NO SHIT GUYS!

peace to all
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2005, 09:30:58 PM »

I think I read on Dan's site that he doubts that there was a boat involved because of the radar. See, the problem that I have with that theory is that illegals manage to get over here by boat all.the.damn.time. And nary a peep on the radar screen. So how come that a boat from Aruba to Venezuela would be inmediately picked up on radar? I don't get that.

Arubagirl, you amaze me sometimes!  Very Happy

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2005, 09:31:12 PM »

Good question!
Sobelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2005, 09:31:25 PM »

Quote from: "wwizard"
I respectfully restate my position that:

1. NH is alive.
2. She is not on or near Aruba.

And no, I can’t prove

1. I'm thinking so too.
2. Maybe/maybe not.

Agreed, can't prove.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2005, 09:31:25 PM »

Absolut-

We'll see what happens w/ Greta....I feel like it is news to me at least...Mickey couln't believe what he will say tonight w/Greta us news/bombshell at all...

K now.....back to my padded monkey celll..

FOM, thanks for the heads up, now I will have force myself to stay awake to see your friend.  Shocked Does he know how badly most people feel for him and Abraham having been fingered to have hurt Natalee? Is he angry? He strikes me from the little I have seen from him on TV to be a kind of jolly happy kind of guy, so I bet he forgives being wronged easier than some. If it were me, I would be so furious at these 3 for accusing me of something I had nothing to do with. Very Happy
Mom in Ark
Scared Monkey

« Reply #68 on: June 28, 2005, 09:31:35 PM »

Quote from: "wwizard"

you're right, she isnt buried on Aruba

I don't think she's on Aruba, period.
newshound
Scared Monkey

« Reply #69 on: June 28, 2005, 09:31:39 PM »

Quote from: "Sharonywr"
.....Considering ArubaGirls' hesitancy (and we know she is squeaky clean and of good character) to come forth with whatever she may or may not have heard to help in this case, don't you think there could be other witnesses out there who are deathly afraid to come forward if they have seen something, particularly if they have something to hide in their personal lives (not connected to NH) and they don't want to be put under the microscope?

Say, does anybody here know if the ONLINE FBI TIPLINE is anonymous?
Anybody have a link to the FBI Tip Line?
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #70 on: June 28, 2005, 09:32:17 PM »

off topic, but seriously, how do you people DO THAT? I mean, I read a post, I refresh and theres a half dozen responses up alrready....!!!
Is there someway that this thing is supposed to automatically update and be live? like an IM?? am I doing something wrong?? I mean....comon..

..its frustrating for the commoners...(computer illiterate)...at least it is for me..

back to Natalee....
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #71 on: June 28, 2005, 09:32:31 PM »

That's a good point WRT to the illegals.  Both Puerto Rico and St Thomas, for example, have island radar yet that didn't keep the immigrants out of those islands by boat, either.  While boats get picked up occasionally, they also can be "lost" on radar in more than a couple foot swells, so it's not always clear on the radar what is really there.
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #72 on: June 28, 2005, 09:33:43 PM »

arubagirl,

Does that mean you don't think she's alive there either because of that? Because someone would have slipped and said something by now?
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #73 on: June 28, 2005, 09:34:24 PM »

https://tips.fbi.gov/
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #74 on: June 28, 2005, 09:35:10 PM »

Does anyone watching fox right now know where that music is coming from? Where are they broadcasting from?

appreciate the help in advance Smile
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #75 on: June 28, 2005, 09:36:05 PM »

Jug Twitty on Fox now.. talking about PVDS. saying he still thinks he knows something...  and how Beth had alot of guts to go to the VDS home.. he wasnt there.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: June 28, 2005, 09:36:55 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Absolut-

We'll see what happens w/ Greta....I feel like it is news to me at least...Mickey couln't believe what he will say tonight w/Greta us news/bombshell at all...

K now.....back to my padded monkey celll..

FOM, thanks for the heads up, now I will have force myself to stay awake to see your friend.  Shocked Does he know how badly most people feel for him and Abraham having been fingered to have hurt Natalee? Is he angry? He strikes me from the little I have seen from him on TV to be a kind of jolly happy kind of guy, so I bet he forgives being wronged easier than some. If it were me, I would be so furious at these 3 for accusing me of something I had nothing to do with. Very Happy

He's praising God to be free...I'll let him know again how many people care.  He is unemployed now but is really still re-adjusting I guess...he knows i get info here and thinks it's funny that I can tell him what is going on in Aruba before he does... He may call tonight again.  He was not shocked about jorans godfather info that is news to us today... We'll see.

peace to all
heartache
Scared Monkey

« Reply #77 on: June 28, 2005, 09:37:35 PM »

arubagirl... I read your post stating that beach patrol are COPS. Do you remember when I tried to engage you about the possiblity of  cops being on the take?  How 'bout some cops find NH dazed and confused (or not) on the beach, offer to give her a lift home and she is never seen again.
RIBoy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #78 on: June 28, 2005, 09:38:03 PM »

here's a picture from the concert....I don't see her...maybe some computer expert with picture expertise might see something here or maybe the dedicated posters might see a suspicious face here.  I zoomed it but then the picture gets fuzzy. I know there are programs out there to fix that.

http://www.arubatoday.com/calendar/pdfs/tuesday31-05-2005.pdf
OldFart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #79 on: June 28, 2005, 09:38:19 PM »

Quote from: "OldFart"
I dont know how to prove.. but if holiday inn was first lie...so dady was in it from the get go.  The Marriot(lie) may well have been boys trying to tell truth??  What is the something bad that happened to Natalee???

Prove What.  HI lie or something bad happended?

How to prove, other than hearsay, that PVDS was in on HI lie from day one and therefor IMAO must know what happened to her to facilitate the creatio n of a big lie to begin with.

Maybe now he would rather let Joran hang on his own...or, who knows Joran could get off if the next judge isd his godmother, right???

I'm old ...IMAO  stands for ..... ?   Yes PVDS may not be in on the HI lie (depends on brothers story to Micky Johns).

Have not heard much on why JVDS lied besides "panick" that night..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.