March 28, 2024, 03:34:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #32 06/28/2005 Tuesday Night  (Read 200573 times)
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #80 on: June 28, 2005, 09:38:38 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
People. I'm going to talk to my friend. More I cannot do.

I think I read on Dan's site that he doubts that there was a boat involved because of the radar. See, the problem that I have with that theory is that illegals manage to get over here by boat all.the.damn.time. And nary a peep on the radar screen. So how come that a boat from Aruba to Venezuela would be inmediately picked up on radar? I don't get that.

The boats may very well be picked up by the radar but ignored because there are just too many of them, or LE just doesn't want to bother with them.  Same thing happens daily here in the US on the southern boarder.  

You only want to stop the ones you know will result in something valuable.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #81 on: June 28, 2005, 09:39:37 PM »

hmmmmmmm Jug saying he wishes they could use polygraph tests and truth serum  (BUT he called it someting different)  he does NOT know if any polygraph tests have been administerd.
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #82 on: June 28, 2005, 09:39:42 PM »

Greta said that deepak said PAul van der Sloot knows something......
xcptnl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #83 on: June 28, 2005, 09:39:56 PM »

Why dont they know polygraphs have already been done??  I mean if it is on Dan's site - aren't there also the same rumors on Arbua??
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #84 on: June 28, 2005, 09:41:08 PM »

Quote from: "wvlady"
gaijin

pinemeadows wrote:
Sobelle wrote:
wvlady wrote:
haven't been able to keep up since the "hit" at the quarry yesterday, anything pan out from that?

Wondering too.
I am too - especially since Mr. Miller said even if they did find something, they wouldn't let everyone know about it. And today I understand they didn't go back because they had communication problems because of cell phones????
He looked exhausted yesterday, and I noticed he choked up whenever he talked about Beth & Natalee.

They said they needed to see if this area (I think it's the same spot) was safe for divers? And, that they were sending divers in today.

Mr. Miller said this morning he did not think the quarry hit had yet been "cleared" that was his wording.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: June 28, 2005, 09:41:10 PM »

Quote from: "OldFart"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "OldFart"
I dont know how to prove.. but if holiday inn was first lie...so dady was in it from the get go.  The Marriot(lie) may well have been boys trying to tell truth??  What is the something bad that happened to Natalee???

Prove What.  HI lie or something bad happended?

How to prove, other than hearsay, that PVDS was in on HI lie from day one and therefor IMAO must know what happened to her to facilitate the creatio n of a big lie to begin with.

Maybe now he would rather let Joran hang on his own...or, who knows Joran could get off if the next judge isd his godmother, right???

I'm old ...IMAO  stands for ..... ?   Yes PVDS may not be in on the HI lie (depends on brothers story to Micky Johns).

Have not heard much on why JVDS lied besides "panick" that night..

IMAO-   In my amaueur/asshole opinion??

peace to all
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #86 on: June 28, 2005, 09:41:23 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
People. I'm going to talk to my friend. More I cannot do.

I think I read on Dan's site that he doubts that there was a boat involved because of the radar. See, the problem that I have with that theory is that illegals manage to get over here by boat all.the.damn.time. And nary a peep on the radar screen. So how come that a boat from Aruba to Venezuela would be inmediately picked up on radar? I don't get that.

They have to public say things like that.  But things definitely slip into Texas from Mexico, so there is no ironclad safety net that detects everything.

Gee, we had people floating over into Florida in a taxicab on the ocean!  I guess maybe they were detected by radar, but they sure made it along way in before they were discovered.
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #87 on: June 28, 2005, 09:41:27 PM »

O'reilly will be talking to Greta---sounds pretty interesting-said tons of news to report:

She spoke to SC
News about Deepak and Satish
Speaking to BHT and Jug

Jennifer
Tila_Bean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #88 on: June 28, 2005, 09:41:41 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
hmmmmmmm Jug saying he wishes they could use polygraph tests and truth serum  (BUT he called it someting different)  he does NOT know if any polygraph tests have been administerd.

sodium something Question
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #89 on: June 28, 2005, 09:41:55 PM »

Quote from: "newshound"
Yikes, how did you ever find out anything about the concert?  Another poster here claims that EVERYTHING is contingent upon the beach & the concert, but he wasn't able to find out anything online about the concert. You do good sleuthing!

Because there just didn't seem either one had enough time to go to the concert. Check the timeline.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/Discussion/viewtopic.php?t=357&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I remember someone talking about the texas hold em because they said Joran was there and so were some MB kids. It went for hours and Joran came in fourth. He was signed in for the tournament. That's how Beth Twitty found his name. And the rest is history.
Ella's Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #90 on: June 28, 2005, 09:42:00 PM »

Quote from: "gaijin"
off topic, but seriously, how do you people DO THAT? I mean, I read a post, I refresh and theres a half dozen responses up alrready....!!!
Is there someway that this thing is supposed to automatically update and be live? like an IM?? am I doing something wrong?? I mean....comon..

..its frustrating for the commoners...(computer illiterate)...at least it is for me..

back to Natalee....

I agree.  The same thing happens to me.  And then I am not sure whether to reply to people because it will probably end up three pages away and not make sense when it finally does.

Does that make sense?
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #91 on: June 28, 2005, 09:42:08 PM »

arubagirl- i sent you a pm..just wanted to point something out to you..something you are prob already aware of...if so ....i apologize Laughing

Kelly
Sharonywr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #92 on: June 28, 2005, 09:42:58 PM »

Does the Aruban LE have something called an "Amnesty Witness" type program or can they enact one for anyone who can come forth with knowledge or an eye witness account that isn't implicative (is that a term?) for that person?

Thanks...maybe we need to ask the Aruban authorities to post notices to that effect???
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #93 on: June 28, 2005, 09:44:11 PM »

Quote from: "arrabba"
Greta said that deepak said PAul van der Sloot knows something......

Yes....and we need to know what that something is too so spill the beans there Paul.  Come on...you owe it the the family.

Looking for the truth.
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #94 on: June 28, 2005, 09:44:26 PM »

He's praising God to be free...I'll let him know again how many people care.  He is unemployed now but is really still re-adjusting I guess...he knows i get info here and thinks it's funny that I can tell him what is going on in Aruba before he does... He may call tonight again.  He was not shocked about jorans godfather info that is news to us today... We'll see.

I would love it if he could be persuaded to come here and join us in our speculations and pontifications!
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #95 on: June 28, 2005, 09:44:31 PM »

Quote from: "heartache"
arubagirl... I read your post stating that beach patrol are COPS. Do you remember when I tried to engage you about the possiblity of  cops being on the take?  How 'bout some cops find NH dazed and confused (or not) on the beach, offer to give her a lift home and she is never seen again.

good point "heartache", remember BTK?  He was LE and he got away with plenty for over 25yrs.   Any shifty lookin cops?

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #96 on: June 28, 2005, 09:44:35 PM »

Quote from: "Tila_Bean"
[sodium something Question

Sodium penathal? (don't know if that's spelled right)
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #97 on: June 28, 2005, 09:44:37 PM »

Sodium pentathol. Supposed truth serum,  conflicting opinions as to whether it works or not.  He's now talking voice analysis testing machine.  None of these things are allowed in Dutch law, are they?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #98 on: June 28, 2005, 09:44:47 PM »

Yes.. sodium pentathol..  (excuse my spelling if its wrong)
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #99 on: June 28, 2005, 09:45:06 PM »

Please call the FBI tip line at 1-877-628-2533 if you have any pertinent information.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.