December 13, 2018, 10:53:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION
 
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #32 06/28/2005 Tuesday Night  (Read 154267 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1142


« Reply #140 on: June 28, 2005, 10:03:21 PM »

In room:
purse - no license
neatly packed bags
a pink bunny (so sad)
her PASSPORT
all the stuff is in her purse

man! how do the Twittys stay in that room?
Logged

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
heartache
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 78


« Reply #141 on: June 28, 2005, 10:04:10 PM »

Rave parties in Aruba look nothing like Rave parties in America Laughing  Where are the glow sticks... and for glow sticks to work, it needs to be dark.  Rueban is not your everyday Raver.  He looks like he is a Cosmo drinker and I like the sweater around the shoulders look. Very RL. Can we talk about crooked cops???
Logged
Dublin
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 62


« Reply #142 on: June 28, 2005, 10:04:53 PM »

I had Fox on for a bit, but they were promoting Mark Furman's new book, and my DS decided it was just to much. I did see previews of the walk through NH's hotel room, and it did have a sliding glass door, and from first glance did appear to be on the first floor.
Logged
LouLou
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 79


« Reply #143 on: June 28, 2005, 10:05:05 PM »

All of NH's stuff is still in the room.  I can't believe that all of that wouldn't have been taken in evidence.

What kind of fiber was on the clothes, finger prints on stuff.  Who knows what.
Logged
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 935



« Reply #144 on: June 28, 2005, 10:05:21 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "gaijin"
CGI is fried at 10:00 at night??....somebody needs a bigger driver/server....whatever..

Don't forget that it's only 7:00 for some of us  Wink


What is CGI?
Logged
doman4
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 12


« Reply #145 on: June 28, 2005, 10:05:43 PM »

Quote from: "candygirl"
Quote from: "doman4"
Quote from: "candygirl"
Quote from: "heartache"
arubagirl... I read your post stating that beach patrol are COPS. Do you remember when I tried to engage you about the possiblity of  cops being on the take?  How 'bout some cops find NH dazed and confused (or not) on the beach, offer to give her a lift home and she is never seen again.


good point "heartache", remember BTK?  He was LE and he got away with plenty for over 25yrs.   Any shifty lookin cops?


Wasnt he like a dog catcher or something like that?


Serial Killer, BTK Strangler.  He's been all over the news last two days, yesterday plead gulity, waived rights to a jury and gave detailed accounts of each of his victims......SICKO! and he loved every minute of it.

Yes but wasnt he a dog catcher or something similar as a profession?
Sorry to get off topic... Cool
Logged
wwizard
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 175


« Reply #146 on: June 28, 2005, 10:05:50 PM »

Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "wwizard"
Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "wwizard"
"set up like a bowling pin..."


You think someone set her up? Stalked her?


yes,I do


Think it was Joran and his friends? Or someone else? Maybe someone
bigger?


a coordinated effort
Logged

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
DivaToo
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 216



« Reply #147 on: June 28, 2005, 10:06:08 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "arrabba"
Greta takes us inside Natalee's hotel room.


Looks like there is a sliding glass door.


I brought this up last night, and was told it didn't matter.

Don't feel bad, I brought it up Friday nite & ppl said it wasn't so :shrugs:
Logged

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
harleymom
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 23


« Reply #148 on: June 28, 2005, 10:06:09 PM »

dash had said her room was by Natalee's and problalby assumed it was like her (dashs) room that didn't have access like Natalee's.  Knowing a teenage group would be running from room to room thru out the trip, its easy to be confused.
Logged
Joyleopard
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 4


« Reply #149 on: June 28, 2005, 10:06:24 PM »

Wow.....Natalee's Mom keeping her passport with her at all times along with her own so they're both ready to leave when they find her.
Heartbreaking...
Logged
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 47



« Reply #150 on: June 28, 2005, 10:07:00 PM »

Quote from: "candygirl"
Quote from: "Ting"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

He's praising God to be free...I'll let him know again how many people care.  He is unemployed now but is really still re-adjusting I guess...he knows i get info here and thinks it's funny that I can tell him what is going on in Aruba before he does... He may call tonight again.  He was not shocked about jorans godfather info that is news to us today... We'll see.


FOM, could you please ask him about the interrogations that he had to endure? Were they long and gruelling, how extensive, etc.  I would be interested in knowing just what kind of interrogations are being conducted on Joran and the two brothers.
Thankyou!



Yes! Good question. I would like to know that as well.
Logged
jac723
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 117



« Reply #151 on: June 28, 2005, 10:07:25 PM »

Watched begining of Greta.

I know it has been said how the cameras did not show NH walking into the lobby-but now with Greta showing the room-NH and the roomates had a main floor room-with access to walk into her room right from outside.  Did anyone catch that?  BHT said she could just walk right out to the beach.
Logged

Jennifer
wwizard
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 175


« Reply #152 on: June 28, 2005, 10:07:29 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "gaijin"
CGI is fried at 10:00 at night??....somebody needs a bigger driver/server....whatever..

Don't forget that it's only 7:00 for some of us  Wink


9:00 its george dickel time
Logged

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 11324



« Reply #153 on: June 28, 2005, 10:07:30 PM »

Quote from: "DivaToo"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "arrabba"
Greta takes us inside Natalee's hotel room.


Looks like there is a sliding glass door.


I brought this up last night, and was told it didn't matter.

Don't feel bad, I brought it up Friday nite & ppl said it wasn't so :shrugs:


yep...whatever.
Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
heartache
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 78


« Reply #154 on: June 28, 2005, 10:08:29 PM »

FOM... can you ask Mickey if he thinks it is at all possible that the Beach Patrol nabbed NH?
Logged
KerinTX
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1142


« Reply #155 on: June 28, 2005, 10:08:54 PM »

FOM...Mickey is up next!
Logged

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
candygirl
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 105


« Reply #156 on: June 28, 2005, 10:09:20 PM »

Quote from: "doman4"
Quote from: "candygirl"
Quote from: "doman4"
Quote from: "candygirl"
Quote from: "heartache"
arubagirl... I read your post stating that beach patrol are COPS. Do you remember when I tried to engage you about the possiblity of  cops being on the take?  How 'bout some cops find NH dazed and confused (or not) on the beach, offer to give her a lift home and she is never seen again.


good point "heartache", remember BTK?  He was LE and he got away with plenty for over 25yrs.   Any shifty lookin cops?


Wasnt he like a dog catcher or something like that?


Serial Killer, BTK Strangler.  He's been all over the news last two days, yesterday plead gulity, waived rights to a jury and gave detailed accounts of each of his victims......SICKO! and he loved every minute of it.

Yes but wasnt he a dog catcher or something similar as a profession?
Sorry to get off topic... Cool


Oooops, I'm sorry I mis-read your question. I understood him to be a state trooper? Maybe not....?
Logged

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
TTownMike
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 0


« Reply #157 on: June 28, 2005, 10:09:25 PM »

Hey Monkeys!  




Sotaspeak!
Logged
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 502


« Reply #158 on: June 28, 2005, 10:09:42 PM »

Quote from: "xcptnl"
No concert?


No concert. Yeah, I saw that link earlier. It seems like the first time they met was that night at the HI casino. About 9:30. He liked blonde American women according to one friend. He'd probably seen her around. She goes to CnCs with 39 other kids plus 2 chaperones and he follows.
Logged
blfit
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 104


« Reply #159 on: June 28, 2005, 10:09:42 PM »

Quote from: "jac723"
Watched begining of Greta.

I know it has been said how the cameras did not show NH walking into the lobby-but now with Greta showing the room-NH and the roomates had a main floor room-with access to walk into her room right from outside.  Did anyone catch that?  BHT said she could just walk right out to the beach.


or someone could walk right in.....
Logged

Looking for the truth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.
Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC
 
Page created in 6.603 seconds with 21 queries.