March 28, 2024, 03:23:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #32 06/28/2005 Tuesday Night  (Read 200571 times)
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #240 on: June 28, 2005, 10:39:40 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
My only feelings about the door that opened up to the beach is that most people are going to keep that door locked if they are not there.  I don't think she could have entered from that door.  Just doesn't make sense to me that these girls would go out drinking, knowing they will be gone most of the night leaving everything they have in that room and leave that door unlocked so they could come in through it later.

i am not speculating about anything.  i only wanted it on the record that the door opens to the beach   maybe it is relevant, maybe not.
heartache
Scared Monkey

« Reply #241 on: June 28, 2005, 10:40:03 PM »

So ... while all hell is breaking loose on the beach... where is the Beach Patrol. How many persons are actually patrolling the beach. I had asked some time ago...is it really possible that Baby raped, killed, dragged or buried NH on this strecth of sand and not one person saw or heard anything?
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #242 on: June 28, 2005, 10:40:05 PM »

http://www.nbc13.com/news/4658874/detail.html

Justice said Holloway spent most the night with her friends, not van der Sloot. However, at about 1:30 a.m. Holloway and van der Sloot left the bar together.
Nutbrain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #243 on: June 28, 2005, 10:40:52 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
My only feelings about the door that opened up to the beach is that most people are going to keep that door locked if they are not there.  I don't think she could have entered from that door.  Just doesn't make sense to me that these girls would go out drinking, knowing they will be gone most of the night leaving everything they have in that room and leave that door unlocked so they could come in through it later.

Dragonfly - I agree completely.  Esp leaving passports and cellphones in the room, I think anyone would keep sliding door locked and come in/out through the lobby
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #244 on: June 28, 2005, 10:41:16 PM »

Quote from: "Vorpman"
Arlene Ellis Schipper arubian attorney is on Fox.  

I'm more pissed now then before.  New evidence?  What new evidence.  Statements were taken from the primary players as well as Micky John and company.  LE should have a formal statement from Deepact and John.  

Dutch rule of law, second rate justice system.

I have wondered if LE had talken a statement from Mickey when he was released. I wondered this when I watched him tell his story. Surely, LE knows what he had been told.

I am beginning to think there is a problem between LE and the prosectors office.
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #245 on: June 28, 2005, 10:41:22 PM »

I've had beach doors in hotels in the Caribbean that couldn't be unlocked from the outside, but they always automatically locked when closed.  I could go "out them" but couldn't come "in them," not even with a key.

I'm guessing that nowadays they have updated them to have a slot for card keys - but maybe not, because beach-access sliding doors have always been a problem with hotels.
Ella's Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #246 on: June 28, 2005, 10:41:43 PM »

Quote from: "OldFart"
The later text message was... I'm home...

did I just hear Micky Johns say that it was " I will call you when I get Home"?
OldFart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #247 on: June 28, 2005, 10:41:49 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"

Mickey said joran texted deepak and said " I will get on line with you when I get home."

\
that"s what I thought ...
I think most time lines have the text message as when Joran WAS home.

still would love to know the Cell tower locations for the 1st call and the text message.
Sobelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #248 on: June 28, 2005, 10:42:05 PM »

Quote from: "wwizard"
I don't get out much

I'm thinking that way too.
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #249 on: June 28, 2005, 10:42:43 PM »

The whole SC thing is a little nutty.

Mickey looked so nervous-but did a great job especially releasing that info-I am sure he could not say the "family" part due to legal reasons.  I wonder if PVDS will be arrested again-shortly???  I feel so bad no one apologized to him.

Then for Deepak-a friend of JVDS keeps referring to the "Dutch Boy"and the Dutch Family" Not by name??? Why is that?

Also about the text message-Mickey said Deepak told him that Deepak went home and was chatting on the computer.  JVDS text messaged him on his cell saying he will go on the computer when he gets home.  So Deepak knew he was still out with her when he was home.

And still the whole story that Deepak keeps saying about NH showing up at a Crackhouse or with BeachBum..why would he think that?  Does he know of others and their involvment ?

Jennifer
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #250 on: June 28, 2005, 10:43:07 PM »

After the interview with Mickey John (who is either telling the truth, or is a lot smarter man than I am, and I ain't exactly a mororn) , and after Mickey claimed that the Kalpoe brother said, "He sat down with the family and cooked up that story about dropping her off at the Holiday Inn." The family. And then, Greta had an interview with Arlene Ellis Schipper, and asked why Paulus van der Sloot had been released, if they had all this information. Ms. Schipper replied, "I don't know what information the prosecution had, at the time." Wait. Wait. Everybody else in the whole world knew it, by that point, and it had to be in official depositions. So, it's fair to ask why the prosecution didn't know it. And someone will have to explain why that judge who was brought in from Curacao was able to go through thousands of pages of transcript in just a few hours and determine that there was no evidence to hold Paulus van der Sloot.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #251 on: June 28, 2005, 10:43:33 PM »

Quote from: "Ella's Mom"
Why is his story different now than it was when he was first released?  When he first got out he did not mention "the family" creating this story.

Maybe police asked him not to say anything until they talked to the Father.

I know I am talking to myself.  Thinking as I type.

he said "they" when he was released. Remember he was also pretty upset that night, and perhaps he had been asked not to say anything about the dad as he was still being investigated.?
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #252 on: June 28, 2005, 10:45:43 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
After the interview with Mickey John (who is either telling the truth, or is a lot smarter man than I am, and I ain't exactly a mororn) , and after Mickey claimed that the Kalpoe brother said, "He sat down with the family and cooked up that story about dropping her off at the Holiday Inn." The family. And then, Greta had an interview with Arlene Ellis Schipper, and asked why Paulus van der Sloot had been released, if they had all this information. Ms. Schipper replied, "I don't know what information the prosecution had, at the time." Wait. Wait. Everybody else in the whole world knew it, by that point, and it had to be in official depositions. So, it's fair to ask why the prosecution didn't know it. And someone will have to explain why that judge who was brought in from Curacao was able to go through thousands of pages of transcript in just a few hours and determine that there was no evidence to hold Paulus van der Sloot.

I think arlene is Natalee's attorney...correct me if im wrong.

Innocent people dont lie.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #253 on: June 28, 2005, 10:46:12 PM »

so know we do know deepak and joran were emailing or im'ing-----
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #254 on: June 28, 2005, 10:46:27 PM »

Quote from: "wwizard"
you're right, she isnt buried on Aruba

Hmm...was it you who was always saying "Follow the money..."?
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #255 on: June 28, 2005, 10:46:48 PM »

FOX - David Kock - Satish's lawyer

Next court appearance is next Tuesday

Both brother's have told the truth for 10 days now, the other detainee keeps changing his story.

Dropped off Joran and Natalee at 1:50 AM

2:35 - 2:40 AM - Call from Joran to Deepak

40 minutes later, SMS from Joran to Deepak

David Kock knows PvdS - experience was always positive with him.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #256 on: June 28, 2005, 10:46:56 PM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"

I think arlene is Natalee's attorney...correct me if im wrong.

No, another female attorney is the family attorney.
writergal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #257 on: June 28, 2005, 10:47:05 PM »

The judge who released Paulus said he was basing his decision on four pieces of testimony that contradicted each other. Apparently these four pieces of testimony were the extent of the goods they had on Paulus. Or so said the woman who read the judge's decision on the courthouse steps.
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #258 on: June 28, 2005, 10:47:40 PM »

Quote from: "Ella's Mom"

Yes I believe originally Micky Johns said that Joran called him and said something like "I'll text you when I get home to tell you what happened."

Yes this is what was relayed from the very begining

Actually, he said he would get on-line ewhen he got home and tell them what happened

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #259 on: June 28, 2005, 10:47:42 PM »

Benvinda da Sousa is the Twittys' Aruban attorney.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.