March 28, 2024, 11:35:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #32 06/28/2005 Tuesday Night  (Read 200558 times)
LouLou
Scared Monkey

« Reply #260 on: June 28, 2005, 10:47:45 PM »

On Gretta --- the gap between the phone call to Kalpoe and the text message was 40 minutes.

ON Cnn  Carl Penthall walked the distance from the beach to VDS house in ---- 36 minutes.
Ella's Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #261 on: June 28, 2005, 10:47:56 PM »

Quote from: "heartache"
So ... while all hell is breaking loose on the beach... where is the Beach Patrol. How many persons are actually patrolling the beach. I had asked some time ago...is it really possible that Baby raped, killed, dragged or buried NH on this strecth of sand and not one person saw or heard anything?

I don't know about the specific area where they calimed to have dropped him off, but there are many beach areas that are pretty desolate - when no patrolling.
heartache
Scared Monkey

« Reply #262 on: June 28, 2005, 10:47:57 PM »

if wwizard is saying "follow the money" than the wiz is smarter than your average bear...
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #263 on: June 28, 2005, 10:48:08 PM »

is deepak, 21, the little one and satish, 18, the  the big one big one.  did greta mix up the pictures?  great is grasping at straws tonight.
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #264 on: June 28, 2005, 10:48:13 PM »

Poor Mick! I am so glad he is out and was smart enough to glean some info from Deepak that Papa Smurf was in on the HI story

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #265 on: June 28, 2005, 10:48:27 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
My only feelings about the door that opened up to the beach is that most people are going to keep that door locked if they are not there.  I don't think she could have entered from that door.  Just doesn't make sense to me that these girls would go out drinking, knowing they will be gone most of the night leaving everything they have in that room and leave that door unlocked so they could come in through it later.

Now that, I gotta go with!  Thanks fer dat!
heartache
Scared Monkey

« Reply #266 on: June 28, 2005, 10:49:00 PM »

surely Ella... the beach that fronts the major hotels has got to have 24 hr. patrol
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #267 on: June 28, 2005, 10:50:35 PM »

Sounds like ol' Papa might find his butt back in jail!

And, why the hell wouldn't the cops get a full statement from Mickey?  What a crock!  This is really outrageous.

And, this Steve Croes guy is totally perplexing....

What a head scratcher.
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #268 on: June 28, 2005, 10:50:47 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
is deepak, 21, the little one and satish, 18, the  the big one big one.  did greta mix up the pictures?  great is grasping at straws tonight.

Satish, the young one, is bigger.  That's what his told Greta.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #269 on: June 28, 2005, 10:50:51 PM »

little one deepak 21...big one satish 18

Innocent people dont lie.
Whodunit?
Scared Monkey

« Reply #270 on: June 28, 2005, 10:50:52 PM »

Did he say that Joran's story changed from Deepak picking him up to Satish picking him up?

“We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now.” ~MLK, Jr.
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #271 on: June 28, 2005, 10:51:06 PM »

Quote from: "writergal"
Quote from: "Professor"
After the interview with Mickey John (who is either telling the truth, or is a lot smarter man than I am, and I ain't exactly a mororn) , and after Mickey claimed that the Kalpoe brother said, "He sat down with the family and cooked up that story about dropping her off at the Holiday Inn." The family. And then, Greta had an interview with Arlene Ellis Schipper, and asked why Paulus van der Sloot had been released, if they had all this information. Ms. Schipper replied, "I don't know what information the prosecution had, at the time." Wait. Wait. Everybody else in the whole world knew it, by that point, and it had to be in official depositions. So, it's fair to ask why the prosecution didn't know it. And someone will have to explain why that judge who was brought in from Curacao was able to go through thousands of pages of transcript in just a few hours and determine that there was no evidence to hold Paulus van der Sloot.

The judge who released Paulus said he was basing his decision on four pieces of testimony that contradicted each other. Apparently these four pieces of testimony were the extent of the goods they had on Paulus. Or so said the woman who read the judge's decision on the courthouse steps.

So, what you're saying is that if there was EVEN ONE version of the story that differed with that of Paulus van der Sloot, then Daddy had to walk.  Explain how that conforms to Dutch law.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: June 28, 2005, 10:51:16 PM »

The part that is sadder than the difference between the time of the message to the time of the walk home (40 mins) is the fact that whatever "happened" (IMO) to Natalee was done in 50 mins. (1:50 to 2:40).

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
pybird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #273 on: June 28, 2005, 10:51:52 PM »

Quote from: "Itawamba"
It didn't sound like Deepak would let *anybody else* besides Satish drive his car and only grudgingly allowed that because he didn't want it to get messed up in driving to work every day.

I'm also wondering now about the "lighthouse story."  I thought all along it was made up as a time-extender to cover the amount of time the 3 needed to do all their dastardly deeds and cover them up or clean them up.

Now, I'm thinking that it was Deepak's cover story for the "rough road" he said he didn't want his car to drive over, near the lighthouse.  It may have been "rough road" somewhere else, such as the lake or quarry.

Just throwing that out there, even though I think Joran probably did most of this alone, with Pop's help afterwards.  Or the other scenario I lean towards, with someone taking Nat off-island.

That's exactly how I took it too regarding the car.  The Kalpoe mom indicated that he was very picky about his car and did not like the fact that Joren & Natalee were necking in the backseat if I remember corectly.  I just cannot see Deepak letting Joren & Natalee drive off in his proud posession.
icemama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #274 on: June 28, 2005, 10:51:58 PM »

Greetings to all.  I've been reading your posts for the past 10 days and I am equally confused as to what really happened.

However, lately I've gotten a gut feeling that Natalee was run over by Deepak's car as she was trying to escape Joran's advances.  All three boys were together.  All three know where Natalee is.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #275 on: June 28, 2005, 10:52:53 PM »

Quote from: "OldFart"
Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "OldFart"
The later text message was... I'm home...

did I just hear Micky Johns say that it was " I will call you when I get Home"?

Mickey said joran texted deepak and said " I will get on line with you when I get home."

\
that"s what I thought ...
I think most time lines have the text message as when Joran WAS home.

still would love to know the Cell tower locations for the 1st call and the text message.

but: and there is always a but in this case----Sateesh's attorney just said that joran and Natalee were dropped off at the beach around 1:50 am, then joran called for a ride from deepak about 2:30 then 40 minutes later texted deepak he was home. The attorney said this was not normal to text someone who had just dropped you off, so joran changed the story to it being Sateesh who picked him up and he was telling deepak he was home.   The lies never stop.
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #276 on: June 28, 2005, 10:52:55 PM »

Quote from: "Whodunit?"
Did he say that Joran's story changed from Deepak picking him up to Satish picking him up?

Yes, but that came out the other day.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #277 on: June 28, 2005, 10:53:32 PM »

FOX:  Julia Renfro says...

She interviewed Mickey a couple times and Mickey said "the boys" made up the story.

6:40 AM - Joran was on the bus to school, Headmaster said he was at school on time for exams.

Joran is an idol for the younger kids at school.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #278 on: June 28, 2005, 10:53:52 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
My only feelings about the door that opened up to the beach is that most people are going to keep that door locked if they are not there.  I don't think she could have entered from that door.  Just doesn't make sense to me that these girls would go out drinking, knowing they will be gone most of the night leaving everything they have in that room and leave that door unlocked so they could come in through it later.

i am not speculating about anything.  i only wanted it on the record that the door opens to the beach   maybe it is relevant, maybe not.

I spoke of this last night when BHT said that there was a door to the beach.  Another student on the trip had said there was no exit in the room to the beach...If someone left the room from that door, it might not have been locked.  In my experience, the lock is inside the sliding glass doors, and it might have been forgotten, or on purpose.....again, just a thought, not fact....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
writergal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #279 on: June 28, 2005, 10:53:55 PM »

Quote from: "writergal"
After the interview with Mickey John (who is either telling the truth, or is a lot smarter man than I am, and I ain't exactly a mororn) , and after Mickey claimed that the Kalpoe brother said, "He sat down with the family and cooked up that story about dropping her off at the Holiday Inn." The family. And then, Greta had an interview with Arlene Ellis Schipper, and asked why Paulus van der Sloot had been released, if they had all this information. Ms. Schipper replied, "I don't know what information the prosecution had, at the time." Wait. Wait. Everybody else in the whole world knew it, by that point, and it had to be in official depositions. So, it's fair to ask why the prosecution didn't know it. And someone will have to explain why that judge who was brought in from Curacao was able to go through thousands of pages of transcript in just a few hours and determine that there was no evidence to hold Paulus van der Sloot.

So, what you're saying is that if there was EVEN ONE version of the story that differed with that of Paulus van der Sloot, then Daddy had to walk.  Explain how that conforms to Dutch law.

The judge who released Paulus said he was basing his decision on four pieces of testimony that contradicted each other. Apparently these four pieces of testimony were the extent of the goods they had on Paulus. Or so said the woman who read the judge's decision on the courthouse steps.

You're right: this is puzzling. But what the spokeswoman said was that there was a conflict in the times given by various people about when various events had occurred. I THINK she was referring in part to contradctions between what beth Holloway Twitty had said and what Paulus had said.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.