March 28, 2024, 12:27:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #32 06/28/2005 Tuesday Night  (Read 200561 times)
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #280 on: June 28, 2005, 10:54:07 PM »

Going to watch remainder of Greta--then it is off to bed for me-  Too much info-lots of confusion-huge headache!!!

Night everyone!

Jennifer
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #281 on: June 28, 2005, 10:54:26 PM »

Quote from: "Whodunit?"
Did he say that Joran's story changed from Deepak picking him up to Satish picking him up?

Didn't Satish's attorney say that?  That he changed from Deepak to Satish and so far Satish can't PROVE that he was in bed asleep and that's the only reason he's still in jail.  Did I hear that right?
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #282 on: June 28, 2005, 10:54:41 PM »

Quote from: "pybird"
Quote from: "Itawamba"
It didn't sound like Deepak would let *anybody else* besides Satish drive his car and only grudgingly allowed that because he didn't want it to get messed up in driving to work every day.

I'm also wondering now about the "lighthouse story."  I thought all along it was made up as a time-extender to cover the amount of time the 3 needed to do all their dastardly deeds and cover them up or clean them up.

Now, I'm thinking that it was Deepak's cover story for the "rough road" he said he didn't want his car to drive over, near the lighthouse.  It may have been "rough road" somewhere else, such as the lake or quarry.

Just throwing that out there, even though I think Joran probably did most of this alone, with Pop's help afterwards.  Or the other scenario I lean towards, with someone taking Nat off-island.

That's exactly how I took it too regarding the car.  The Kalpoe mom indicated that he was very picky about his car and did not like the fact that Joren & Natalee were necking in the backseat if I remember corectly.  I just cannot see Deepak letting Joren & Natalee drive off in his proud posession.

Highly plausible.
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #283 on: June 28, 2005, 10:54:44 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Did he say that Joran's story changed from Deepak picking him up to Satish picking him up?

Yes, but that came out the other day.

Satish's lawyer mentioned that again tonight.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: June 28, 2005, 10:54:55 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
The part that is sadder than the difference between the time of the message to the time of the walk home (40 mins) is the fact that whatever "happened" (IMO) to Natalee was done in 50 mins. (1:50 to 2:40).

Arrow
wiz said gone w/in an hour

peace to all
Tila_Bean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #285 on: June 28, 2005, 10:55:31 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"

Didn't Satish's attorney say that?  That he changed from Deepak to Satish and so far Satish can't PROVE that he was in bed asleep and that's the only reason he's still in jail.  Did I hear that right?

That's what I heard.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: June 28, 2005, 10:55:56 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
The part that is sadder than the difference between the time of the message to the time of the walk home (40 mins) is the fact that whatever "happened" (IMO) to Natalee was done in 50 mins. (1:50 to 2:40).

Arrow
wiz said gone w/in an hour

Yeah, that wiz has been a little scary with his posts.  Smile

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #287 on: June 28, 2005, 10:55:59 PM »

No, from what I recall, he said only that Joran's story continues to change and the boy's story has been firm the last ten days.
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #288 on: June 28, 2005, 10:56:19 PM »

good evening all ....

a thought on the beach side door - if lots of kids were out at the pool all night, maybe Natalee's roomates left the door open to go in and out themselves?

I'm also confused about Greta and the Micky Johns interview - MJ said "the family" but Greta keeps saying "the family -- the father" - since this is all so "fluid" as Greta says, I think it's very important to be very precise about what is and isn't said - she asked MJ several times about this and each time, he said "the family" or "I don't know who's in the family"

so much confusion ... wish they'd find some real answers
roxyluv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #289 on: June 28, 2005, 10:56:20 PM »

I just read an article that confirms that The group knew Joran before that night,

http://www.nbc13.com/news/4658874/detail.html

If this is old news sorry, it is dated June 27th, (yesterday)

If we can send one man to the moon, why can't we send them all?
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #290 on: June 28, 2005, 10:56:26 PM »

Quote from: "arrabba"
FOX:  Julia Renfro says...

She interviewed Mickey a couple times and Mickey said "the boys" made up the story.

6:40 AM - Joran was on the bus to school, Headmaster said he was at school on time for exams.

Joran is an idol for the younger kids at school.

I don't know, I have never really trusted Julia, she always seems to have an agenda. I wish I knew why I feel that way. But she clearly said Mickey said the boys made up the story.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #291 on: June 28, 2005, 10:57:36 PM »

Quote from: "heartache"
surely Ella... the beach that fronts the major hotels has got to have 24 hr. patrol

I've not been to Aruba, but have been to Islands where we've been advised not to walk the beach at night, even under patrol.  It was said that is where 'bad things could happen'....needless to say, we didn't go there....no questions asked.  The advise was from the travel group and the hotel.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #292 on: June 28, 2005, 10:57:53 PM »

Quote from: "pybird"
Quote from: "Itawamba"
It didn't sound like Deepak would let *anybody else* besides Satish drive his car and only grudgingly allowed that because he didn't want it to get messed up in driving to work every day.

I'm also wondering now about the "lighthouse story."  I thought all along it was made up as a time-extender to cover the amount of time the 3 needed to do all their dastardly deeds and cover them up or clean them up.

Now, I'm thinking that it was Deepak's cover story for the "rough road" he said he didn't want his car to drive over, near the lighthouse.  It may have been "rough road" somewhere else, such as the lake or quarry.

Just throwing that out there, even though I think Joran probably did most of this alone, with Pop's help afterwards.  Or the other scenario I lean towards, with someone taking Nat off-island.

That's exactly how I took it too regarding the car.  The Kalpoe mom indicated that he was very picky about his car and did not like the fact that Joren & Natalee were necking in the backseat if I remember corectly.  I just cannot see Deepak letting Joren & Natalee drive off in his proud posession.

Are we sure they were in Deepak's car?  Does Satish have a car?
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #293 on: June 28, 2005, 10:58:52 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"

No, from what I recall, he said only that Joran's story continues to change and the boy's story has been firm the last ten days.

right dragonfly, that is what he said, Sateesh is still in jail because he can't confirm he was sleeping that night until the next morning.
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #294 on: June 28, 2005, 10:59:20 PM »

THE FAMILY, folks. THE FAMILY. Greta asked Mickey John exactly what that meant and he said that he didn't know. It was just "the family." Well. Let's see if we can figure out WHO THAT WAS.  I looked up the word, "family" in the dictionary, and it said "father and mother." Father and mother.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: June 28, 2005, 10:59:41 PM »

Evening Monkeys!! Kerin!
OK, been catching up on posts and I have a few questions...humor me, ok??
First of all, Mickey Is awesome.  Very Happy ..lets get that out of the way
First question is, Is mr pink the same mr pink on those "websites"..DONT LAUGH...lol
Secondly, the "missing" MB boy..does he have a connection to Natalee other than being a student at the same school, and if so, could they be off somewhere together? ( i know, it isnt likely..please dont throw things at me)...LOL

"God dont like ugly"
OldFart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #296 on: June 28, 2005, 10:59:59 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "arrabba"
FOX:  Julia Renfro says...

She interviewed Mickey a couple times and Mickey said "the boys" made up the story.

6:40 AM - Joran was on the bus to school, Headmaster said he was at school on time for exams.

Joran is an idol for the younger kids at school.

I don't know, I have never really trusted Julia, she always seems to have an agenda. I wish I knew why I feel that way. But she clearly said Mickey said the boys made up the story.

did I hear Gretta say 3:15 text mesage that is different than 2:40/ 2:45
Tila_Bean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #297 on: June 28, 2005, 11:00:09 PM »

Hmm, I wonder if Joran got the same kind of treatment as Mickey did when he was arrested? Sad
a Troll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #298 on: June 28, 2005, 11:00:17 PM »

Micky John (Security Guard) was sweating quite profusely when talking to Greta.  Perhaps some will think that makes him guilty  Laughing
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: June 28, 2005, 11:00:17 PM »

FOM...maybe you should tell Mickey to leave Aruba!!! I fear for HIS safety NOW!!

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.