March 28, 2024, 12:50:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #32 06/28/2005 Tuesday Night  (Read 200562 times)
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #300 on: June 28, 2005, 11:00:44 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
The part that is sadder than the difference between the time of the message to the time of the walk home (40 mins) is the fact that whatever "happened" (IMO) to Natalee was done in 50 mins. (1:50 to 2:40).

And then again, how far is that McD's (dumpster)from Marriott beach?
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #301 on: June 28, 2005, 11:01:15 PM »

I think it's about 1.2 km, less than a mile.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #302 on: June 28, 2005, 11:01:39 PM »

Quote from: "coco"
good evening all ....

a thought on the beach side door - if lots of kids were out at the pool all night, maybe Natalee's roomates left the door open to go in and out themselves?

I'm also confused about Greta and the Micky Johns interview - MJ said "the family" but Greta keeps saying "the family -- the father" - since this is all so "fluid" as Greta says, I think it's very important to be very precise about what is and isn't said - she asked MJ several times about this and each time, he said "the family" or "I don't know who's in the family"

so much confusion ... wish they'd find some real answers

Well, to her credit Mickey did say the father 2 or 3 times until she asked him "he specifically said the father?" and then he said "well he said the family and I don't know who is in the family".
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #303 on: June 28, 2005, 11:02:08 PM »

Quote from: "Tila_Bean"
Hmm, I wonder if Joran got the same kind of treatment as Mickey did when he was arrested? Sad

Now, that is an interesting question. Let's see if anybody wants to follow up on that one.
monkey c
Scared Monkey

« Reply #304 on: June 28, 2005, 11:02:11 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"

Hey- Arubagirl- Dan has you on his site... be careful out there..
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #305 on: June 28, 2005, 11:02:15 PM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
The part that is sadder than the difference between the time of the message to the time of the walk home (40 mins) is the fact that whatever "happened" (IMO) to Natalee was done in 50 mins. (1:50 to 2:40).

thats a great question and I know what youre thinking.

Innocent people dont lie.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: June 28, 2005, 11:02:16 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

Arrow
wiz said gone w/in an hour

Yeah, that wiz has been a little scary with his posts.  Smile

Shocked  Shocked Think MJ should be scared about the fire he just posted????? Surprised  Surprised    HOLY CRAP!!!  I thought he should lock his door after the first half w/greta....

peace to all
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: June 28, 2005, 11:02:34 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
THE FAMILY, folks. THE FAMILY. Greta asked Mickey John exactly what that meant and he said that he didn't know. It was just "the family." Well. Let's see if we can figure out WHO THAT WAS.  I looked up the word, "family" in the dictionary, and it said "father and mother." Father and mother.

Mother in Holland, younger brother?
Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #308 on: June 28, 2005, 11:02:41 PM »

Quote from: "a Troll"
Micky John (Security Guard) was sweating quite profusely when talking to Greta.  Perhaps some will think that makes him guilty  Laughing
I'll put fifty on it.... Laughing
Rosalie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #309 on: June 28, 2005, 11:02:46 PM »

Quote from: "heartache"
So ... while all hell is breaking loose on the beach... where is the Beach Patrol. How many persons are actually patrolling the beach. I had asked some time ago...is it really possible that Baby raped, killed, dragged or buried NH on this strecth of sand and not one person saw or heard anything?

Was brought to their attention that two men were dragging a woman off the beach and IT was not taken seriousely. However, when someone heard someone way out in the ocean yelling for help it was reported. Boats sent out but couldnt locate. Next day body washed up on beach. Who was he--- the missing man from Natalees flight ??
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #310 on: June 28, 2005, 11:03:00 PM »

HOT LAVA????

Did you hear that?
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: June 28, 2005, 11:03:02 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Evening Monkeys!! Kerin!
OK, been catching up on posts and I have a few questions...humor me, ok??
First of all, Mickey Is awesome.  Very Happy ..lets get that out of the way
First question is, Is mr pink the same mr pink on those "websites"..DONT LAUGH...lol
Secondly, the "missing" MB boy..does he have a connection to Natalee other than being a student at the same school, and if so, could they be off somewhere together? ( i know, it isnt likely..please dont throw things at me)...LOL

Nikki,
Hi There! Don't know about the PINK character.  Smile The only missing person (if he really is) is the man who sat next to Natalee on the plane and could not be located as far as returning. Not aware of anyone else.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #312 on: June 28, 2005, 11:04:02 PM »

THE FAMILY, folks. THE FAMILY. Greta asked Mickey John exactly what that meant and he said that he didn't know. It was just "the family." Well. Let's see if we can figure out WHO THAT WAS.  I looked up the word, "family" in the dictionary, and it said "father and mother." Father and mother.

When Greta asked whether the father was there Mickey said, yes, the father was part of it.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: June 28, 2005, 11:04:23 PM »

Quote from: "monkey c"
Quote from: "arubagirl"

Hey- Arubagirl- Dan has you on his site... be careful out there..

I was just about to say, she is quoted all over Riehl world...

"God dont like ugly"
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #314 on: June 28, 2005, 11:04:26 PM »

Quote from: "Lausa"
Quote from: "wwizard"
you're right, she isnt buried on Aruba

Hmm...was it you who was always saying "Follow the money..."?

Follow the monet

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #315 on: June 28, 2005, 11:04:45 PM »

Quote from: "writergal"
After the interview with Mickey John (who is either telling the truth, or is a lot smarter man than I am, and I ain't exactly a mororn) , and after Mickey claimed that the Kalpoe brother said, "He sat down with the family and cooked up that story about dropping her off at the Holiday Inn." The family. And then, Greta had an interview with Arlene Ellis Schipper, and asked why Paulus van der Sloot had been released, if they had all this information. Ms. Schipper replied, "I don't know what information the prosecution had, at the time." Wait. Wait. Everybody else in the whole world knew it, by that point, and it had to be in official depositions. So, it's fair to ask why the prosecution didn't know it. And someone will have to explain why that judge who was brought in from Curacao was able to go through thousands of pages of transcript in just a few hours and determine that there was no evidence to hold Paulus van der Sloot.

The judge who released Paulus said he was basing his decision on four pieces of testimony that contradicted each other. Apparently these four pieces of testimony were the extent of the goods they had on Paulus. Or so said the woman who read the judge's decision on the courthouse steps.

That's what Paul said in the NOVA interview too.  the issue was the time he picked up joran.  he said 11 at McDonalds in his police interview (as a witness).   He also told the two police officers who showed up with the Twittys when they showed up at the house with the police.  the two officers included this in their report of the incident.  Somebody else present at the posse interview said Paul said he picked up Joran at 4 am.  
they brough him in on that contradiction in the record.  after the judge read the police report and the record of Paul,s questioning as a witness and as a supect he realized paul never waivered from the 11 pm story so he let him go.   Dutch readers:  did I get that right?
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #316 on: June 28, 2005, 11:04:45 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
HOT LAVA????

Did you hear that?

I'm not watching...what's this about Hot Lava?
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #317 on: June 28, 2005, 11:04:45 PM »

Kerin there is now talk of a boy from the high school that is also missing, but I have no idea where that came from or what the source is since I did not read the lasat 100 pages or so.
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #318 on: June 28, 2005, 11:05:13 PM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
Quote from: "TTownMike"

thats a great question and I know what youre thinking.

I consider that merciful.
newshound
Scared Monkey

« Reply #319 on: June 28, 2005, 11:05:15 PM »

Quote from: "a Troll"
Micky John (Security Guard) was sweating quite profusely when talking to Greta.  Perhaps some will think that makes him guilty  Laughing
roflol Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.